Kirchhof Photography LLC Reviews

68 | Howell, NJ

68 Reviews for Kirchhof Photography LLC

Nicole F. · Married on 02/09/2021

I Highly Recommend Kphotovideo

Matt is a true professional and artist. He was so easy to work with through the whole wedding process, especially since we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid. My engagement and wedding pictures came back absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend Kphotovideo for any upcoming wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Sammy L. · Married on 01/29/2021

Matt and his team are not only professional but makes everything so personalized for the couple they are working with!

Matt and Kyler are true artists with photography and videography! They completely exceeded our expectations for our wedding and everything leading up to it. Getting married in the middle of a pandemic is going to add stress to any bride but Matt made sure to keep in touch throughout the whole process and always check in on me and my now husband. Everyone I know who is getting married I recommended them as a team because the way the work together is phenomenal! Thank you guys for making our wedding day PERFECT! The Bocchinos xo

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Katie

Katie F. · Married on 12/12/2020

Matt is amazing!

During the pandemic, I had no idea what was happening with our wedding plans. Matt was by my side no matter what. He captured my mini wedding on 12.12.20 and he did an amazing job! Matt’s work is unique and his pictures are breathtaking. I am so happy with all my pictures!! I highly recommend Matt!

Sent on 01/12/2021

Heather · Married on 11/05/2020

10/10 would absolutely recommend!!!

I would highly recommend Kirchhof Photography to anyone in need of a photographer and or videographer!! Matt and his team are such a pleasure to work with and make the whole experience super easy and make you feel extremely comfortable. Matt captured such beautiful pictures that my husband and I will forever be grateful for, as well as Victoria creating an absolutely amazing wedding video. We are so happy that we chose such a great, talented team to work with on our special day.

Sent on 01/06/2021

Briana S. · Married on 09/19/2020

Couldn’t have asked for a better team!

I found Matt because someone I know from my hometown shared her sister’s wedding video on Facebook and I was obsessed. He really does go by word of mouth - I’ve never heard of him before but know I absolutely needed him for my wedding day when I saw that video. From our first meeting we knew Matt was our guy! He made us feel comfortable, clearly knew what he was talking about, and offered way more than any other photographer we looked at. We really got a sense of his professionalism during our engagement shoot which made us even more excited for our wedding - he knows exactly what to say and do to get the perfect photos and they came out stunning. Come our wedding day, Matt came with a set of 4 guys total (2 photo/2 video) and I cannot stress how awesome they all were together. Everyone felt extremely comfortable with them and we had FUN to the point where we miss hanging with them that day! We had wedding guests come up to us and tell us how awesome our photo/video crew was and I’ve honestly never even noticed that at a wedding myself but with them, it’s clear how hard they are working. The entire day went smooth, everything was on time, and I know they were a huge part of that. Not to mention, Matt’s photo turnaround is amazing. We got our engagement photos back the day after and our wedding photos back a few days after. Video obviously takes a bit longer but we don’t mind waiting for that because we know it’s going to be absolutely INSANE!!! Matt and team, thank you for capturing our day so beautifully and for being awesome people. We will use them and recommend them forever. I’m literally writing this review on my honeymoon on the beach because it’s so important to me to give them the credit they deserve. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 09/25/2020

Julia B. · Married on 07/03/2020

We Can't Thank You Enough!

Due to my line of work, I deal with vendors on a regular basis. Matt and his team are the most professional and talented group I have had the opportunity to work with. For my wedding I vetted multiple photographers from New Jersey all the way to Vermont where the wedding was taking place. Matt was not only the most responsive, but also the most reasonably priced especially for all that he offered. Matt was available to set up a meeting right away to answer any and all questions. When I first met with Matt, I explained to him all the out of the box things I had planned for my wedding. To my pleasant surprise he was enthusiastic and ready to jump in headfirst, while not making me feel that I was asking for the impossible. Throughout the entire year leading up to the wedding, we collaborated with Matt and his videographers on different ideas and visions I had. This team was able to make my vision a reality which was above and beyond any standard wedding package. From candid guest interviews, to reality tv couple confessionals, filming and editing a ceremony highlight tape in a couple hours - this team nailed it. Prior to the big day, Matt was able to walk me through every possible scenario that I didn’t think of. In fact, on my wedding day Matt and Azahria handled every curveball thrown our way with ease. He gave us the autonomy to create our own picture schedule to include all our family and friends in the professional photos. Matt and his team were not invasive at all and were able to manage and accommodate a 40+ person wedding party that had been drinking all day! On a day when chaos ensues, I was extremely grateful for Matt, Azahria, Kyler, and Mark being there for us. The pictures turned out beautiful – thank you for capturing our day through your creative eyes!

Sent on 05/02/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/20/2020

Hire matt!

When we were choosing a photographer for our wedding, we knew we would need to be around that person for a loooong day. Matt made us feel comfortable and everything just came easy and natural. We had to postpone our wedding, but Matt worked with us every step of the way. He came to our little backyard ceremony and took the most beautiful photos we have ever seen. His love for photography and creativity turned this dark time into such a bright time. We look forward to having him capture PART 2 in February :)

Sent on 06/24/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole S. · Married on 06/06/2020

The best out there!

Where do I even start? I booked Matt almost 2 years ago for our June 2020 wedding. First, we did our engagement shoot which exceeded my expectations! I couldn't wait for our fairytale wedding, then bam the Coronavirus hit! Matt was beyond amazing and was there for me every step of the way. He is truly the most professional, kind hearted person I've ever met. We planned a backyard wedding in 10 days and Matt was there. I'm blown away by the 1100 pictures he took!!!!!!! I can't say enough amazing things about Matt, but if you don't use him you're making a mistake. I had an appointment with 4 photographers (Matt was my first one) and I honestly didn't even want to be bothered with the other meetings. I wound up meeting 1 out of the 4 and canceled the rest. Matt was booked that same week. Matt, we love you and we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all that you did. Book him and you will have the best pictures of all time!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Laura S. · Married on 02/15/2020

Laura and Nick Wedding!

Thank you so incredibly much for the amazing pictures both with our engagement and wedding! We could not recommend Matt enough, very friendly and professional! Gave us the best shots for both occasions and we are so happy with his work!

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor L. · Married on 11/17/2019

Absolutely amazing

I honestly couldn’t imagine not having Matt shoot my wedding. We couldn’t have been happier. The way he shoot is absolutely beautiful. He makes you feel so comfortable, he’s so friendly. He works with you, always answers all your questions. His work is absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Dena

Dena · Married on 11/16/2019

simply amazing!

Matt and his team are nothing short of outstanding! I was married on 11/16/2019 at Bonnet Island Estate in Manahawkin, NJ. This review is a little delayed because I wanted to make sure that I could take the time to actually put down in words how thankful my husband and I were to have Matt as our wedding photographer and how perfectly he captured our day! My trust in Matt took so much weight off of me during my wedding and made the whole experience even more enjoyable. Aside from the person you are marrying your photographer is probably the most important person you will have at your wedding, so after picking my venue, I immediately knew that I needed to find a photographer who could capture my wedding day perfectly. Matt was highly recommended by a person who works in the wedding industry, so I reached via email and expected that I would hear back in a few days, but Matt answered me within minutes! From the beginning Matt was easy to talk to, listened to my thoughts and what I wanted, and then explained how he worked and how my wedding day would run if he was our photographer. From this point on, I knew that I could trust Matt to perfectly capture our wedding day! Matt reached out to us frequently as our wedding date approached to make sure that he had a list of all of the shots we wanted. On our wedding day Matt had a schedule and plan. He was ready, early, and I made sure that everyone was on his schedule and not their own! On my wedding day I did not want to make a single decision, all I wanted to do was enjoy my day. I know very little about photography and left Matt in charge of deciding what shots to take and looking back on the pictures I can honestly say that there is not a single shot that was missing! When people see my wedding photos they are amazed by the shear number of pictures and the quality! People also comment on how Matt's shots are not the typical wedding photos that everyone and their parents have ... they are beautiful, natural, and artistic! Matt is literally able to capture every moment of my day perfectly, he even managed to take amazing outdoor pictures with gale force winds! Having confidence in Matt as my photographer put me at ease on my wedding and I consistently say having him as my photographer was on of the best decisions I made in planning my wedding. Many photographers take months to return edited pictures, not Matt. We had ALL of our pictures edited within two weeks! Matt is devoted to making sure that his work captures all of the important moments in your wedding and I would recommend him to anyone looking to make sure that their wedding pictures are perfect!

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 11/15/2019

Best Decision We Made

Working with Matt and his team was one of the best experiences throughout our entire wedding process. Matt was there for us from beginning to end with our engagement photos to our wedding photos and video and never skipped a beat in knowing exactly what we wanted, before we could even get the words out.

There was no pressure at all to spend extra money or limit the number of photos we got. We felt so comfortable with him that we just let him do whatever he and Kyler, his videographer, felt were best. We had our full trust in them and everything worked out perfectly. At any moment in time during the wedding when we would've wanted a photo, we turned to find them and they were already there!

We still are getting compliments on our photos and our video! It is seriously so incredible what these guys can do and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

We built such a rapport that it felt as if we've known Matt for a while and he even gave us tips for our honeymoon since he frequents there often! We couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and Matt and Kyler helped to make that day so extra special and even reminded us of photos we wanted but had slipped our minds with all the craziness going on and made sure we got those shots.

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer R. · Married on 10/10/2019

True Professional!

Simply the best! Matt is professional from start to finish. He captured everything and more of our big day. At times I didn't even know he was shooting, which is a good thing. He made my husband and family members feel like stars! Still not sure how we managed to capture our formal family looks in only 45 minutes! True professional! He even had our pictures ready two weeks after our wedding!!!
    We had an emergency and Matt jumped right in and saved the day. Keeping my family calm and then picked right back up and kept the party going. I truly can't thank him enough.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
    -Jen & Jeff
    10-10-19

Sent on 03/27/2020
  • Shelly

Shelly · Married on 09/07/2019

The Best in the Business!

Finding a great photographer was extremely important to me. I spent a lot of time researching NY and NJ photographers and their portfolios. I came across Kirchhof Photography during my search and instantly loved Matt's style. We met with Matt and booked him the same day! Matt has such an easy-going personality that we hit it off right away and knew we wanted him to be our photographer. Matt created a package with everything we wanted in it. We ended up doing our videography through Matt’s company as well. We met with Matt twice prior to the wedding to go through all the details and every time he was great at easing our nerves. He sent us a detailed timeline of how our day would work and budgeted time for all the different shots we wanted. The day of the wedding Matt came with his wife and they were a great team! Azahria was very helpful and made sure everything was running smoothly, helped adjust my dress and veil, and was just overall great! Both Matt and Azahria make you feel so relaxed in front of the camera. Matt and his whole team spent nearly 12 hours with us the day of the wedding. Matt’s professionalism and creativity is unmatched! We absolutely love all the photos that we’ve received. Hands down the best decision we made in this entire wedding process!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Samantha M. · Married on 08/29/2019

The Best!!

5 stars is not enough of a rating for Matt he is incredible we had our engagement photos done by him and he made us feel so comfortable. For our wedding day he made us feel so relaxed and stress free it was so much fun we cannot thank him enough and the pictures are so beautiful !!

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 08/03/2019

Absolutely flawless

Matt was extremely responsive, organized, creative, and easy to work with from the moment we hired him until this day. We knew we hired the right person when we got our engagement photos back, and they are amazing! On the day of our wedding, him, his wife Azahria, the cinematographer, Kyler, and his assistant Robby were all incredible. We just got the photos back the other day and we can't stop looking at them. They are absolutely perfect. Matt was able to take both classic and creative shots. The whole team was very easy going and laid back the entire day and night, but at the same time, were able to get the job done flawlessly. I could not recommend this company enough. We cannot wait to see the video. We will definitely be using Kirchhof Photography for every event in the future. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Dianah U. · Married on 06/16/2019

The most amazing experience with Matt on our wedding day!

I am on cloud nine with having Matt as our wedding photographer! Matt is not only unbelievably talented and creative, he is the most professional photographer I’ve ever experienced. Without him, I’m not sure how our day would have gone! He guided us through the whole day while being such a calming presence and so patient. We truly couldn’t thank him enough! Just amazing!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa S. · Married on 06/01/2019

Alyssa & Brendan Smisek

We first met Matt and Azahria over two years before our wedding for our engagement pictures. Matt and Azahria are an amazing team and super professional. They are both super sweet people and amazing to work with. We absolutely loved our engagement pictures and could not wait to work again with Matt for our wedding pictures. Matt and Azahria were with us for almost twelve ours on the day of our wedding. He was able to get so many amazing shots that we will cherish for years to come. We received our edited pictures (1600) within 5 days of our wedding! We would highly recommend Matt and Azahria!!!!

Sent on 07/08/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 04/13/2019

Can't thank you enough!

Matt & Azahria are great team and wonderful to work with! We had the pleasure of working with them a year and a half ago for our engagement photos which made working with them on the wedding day as easy as 1, 2, 3. My close friend had booked Matt for her upcoming wedding and referred me to him. We sat down with Matt and he made us feel comfortable - he wasn't pushy or didn't try to throw extra services on us which is something we appreciated. He provided us honest feedback on how the day would run and what can you expect if you made an extremely long photo request list (sorry about that Matt). When you meet with him, you can just tell he enjoys what he does and genuinely wants to make you happy. He did an AMAZING job and captured SO many fantastic photos. Looking through the photos, we didn't even realize he moved around so much during the ceremony to capture different angles and get some great shots. My husband and I are thrilled! He surpassed our expectations and I haven't stopped looking at our photos! Simply love Kirchhof Photography!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Christina · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing Photos from our Amazing Day!

We could not be happier that we chose Kirchhof Photography to capture our wedding day! Our wedding was on NYE and they were amazing from beginning to end. Our first meeting was informative and made us feel comfortable, anything we needed, any questions we may had, they were on top of it. From braving the 30 degree snowy weather in NYC for our engagement photos, to our rainy wedding day.. they did not let that stop them from getting a the shot! Prior to the wedding, they met with us to go over the timeline of the day, which was very helpful. I was amazed by the quick turn around with the photos, and I was BLOWN AWAY by all of the pictures! It will be difficult narrowing them down for the album because we loved them all! I would 100% recommend working with them!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Leanne · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing Experience!

Matt and Azahria went above and beyond to make sure our day went smoothly and that we got the most amazing pictures to capture our day. They are both extremely helpful and fun to work with. Every single picture came out incredible and we are so thankful for their hard work! Matt's professionalism and experience was so helpful in guiding us from day 1 - we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Kirchhof Photography for our wedding!

Sent on 01/17/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn B. · Married on 12/22/2018

You won’t regret choosing Kphotovideo!

Matt Kirchof is so friendly and super professional. He really cares about his work and will make you feel like a close friend at your first meeting. He gives you his personal cell number and you can text him with ideas, questions etc. We got all our photos back nine days later fully edited. A longtime partner of his, Kyler Lopez, is in charge of video. Kyler is the entire reason I wanted a video to begin with. I’ve seen videos from other people and they were all kind of meh. But Kyler- his work is truly cinematic and he makes your video seem like it’s own professional 6 minute movie trailer. You also get all the raw footage so you can watch everything on your own time. If you go with Kphotovideo you get access to all your images/videos without copyright issues and can print them anywhere you like (or through Matt for a higher quality/larger size). I also spoke with them about my budget (as they were slightly out of my range) and because I was so enamored with their work they each took a little off to accommodate me. Truly a great team who values their clients and their work over all else. You will not regret choosing Matt and/or Kyler for your big day.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 12/08/2018

the best!!!

Matt and his wife were absolutely amazing to work with, I cannot wait to see the finished product! He made my not so photo friendly husband very comfortable in front of a camera. Quick and painless for him and every shot that i wanted for me :) traveled all over with us and put up with a crazy group of guys. would recommend them over and over again! also you have to book kyler for video as well, they should be a package deal 🤗

Sent on 12/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 11/04/2018

Engagement & Wedding photos

Matt did our engagement photos about a year ago, those pictures came out so good we booked matt for our wedding. Day of matt and his wife were their on time, super professional. His wife helps him out day of. She is super helpful with moving my dress around for pictures, making sure my hair is not in my face, being a second eye is awesome. We got our wedding photos, absolutely beautiful, they wowed me... i love them all i couldnt choose one over the other! Very affordable and flexible...absolutely would recommend!!! Thank you for making my day feel so smooth and glamorous!

Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew C. · Married on 11/03/2018

Morgan and Matthew

Matt and his team was absolutely amazing from our first meeting when starting to plan our day. He set the expectation from our first meeting with him and it only got better and better as our day came closer. The day of the wedding Matt and his team arrived on time, ready and were really excited to be a part of our day. They guided us step by step through our pre-planned day allowing my wife and I to focus on having an amazing time and enjoying every second of the day. From the start of getting ready that morning, to the church ceremony, all the way to the late night hours of the reception, Matt and his team were absolutely incredible! They really allowed my wife and I to look back on that day and say we would not change one single thing. Thank you to this amazing team, if i could they would have a 100 star review !

Sent on 12/05/2018