Kiralee Jones Reviews

21 | Kalispell, MT

21 Reviews for Kiralee Jones

21 Kiralee Jones Reviews

Brittney · Married on 08/25/2018

Omg hands down love Kiralee and my photos. She is one of the sweetest people you will meet and is dedicated to getting the perfect photos. We plan on going back to Montana for our year anniversary and hiring her again. Thanks Kiralee!

Kiralee Jones 5
    Kiralee Jones 10
    Kiralee Jones 11
    Kiralee Jones 12

Ashley · Married on 09/02/2017

We loved working with Kiralee! She was easy to get ahold of, very knowledgable and full of insight. I loved her booklet she gave me when we first hired her - it convinced me to do a “first look” shoot before the wedding ceremony and it was perfect. It was also full of other great ideas and tips to keep our wedding day running smoothly. Our engagement and wedding photos are beautiful. We are very happy that we used her for such an important day in our lives. ❤️

Kiralee Jones 13
    Kiralee Jones 14
  • Bailey

Bailey · Married on 08/26/2017

Kiralee was by far the best vendor we used for our wedding. She is AMAZING - she cares to get to know you, not only as a client but as a friend. She truly made me feel as if I was her one and only bride this summer. I would highly recommend Kiralee to anyone looking for a photographer. <3

Kiralee Jones 15
    Kiralee Jones 16
    Kiralee Jones 17

Michaela · Married on 08/11/2017

When I began the wedding planning process I knew that one of the most important aspects for me would be the photographer. I wanted someone who would capture not only stunning portraits, but more importantly the candid moments. Kiralee delivered above and beyond what I was hoping for! Every time I look at our wedding pictures it takes me right back to that amazing day and brings tears to my eyes. We will cherish our photos for the rest of our lives. Thank you, Kiralee!

Kiralee Jones 18
    Kiralee Jones 19
    Kiralee Jones 20

Melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

Kiralee did such an amazing job capturing our big day. She was wonderful to work with and really went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. Our wedding photos are breathtaking. We have definitely found our photographer for life!!!

kiley · Married on 06/17/2017

I have chosen to work with Kiralee on three different occasions now. She has captured snowy Engagement Photos, sunny Wedding Day Photos, and also beautifully tasteful Boudoir photos I never thought I'd have the courage to do...Our first encounter was cold, but perfect. Kiralee accommodated our desire for snow without the bat of an eye! She captured our wedding day more beautifully than I remember and the compliments continue to flood in...Lastly, Kiralee helped me surprise my husband with a little black boudoir book! I was incredibly nervous about this shoot because I'd never done anything like it before, but Kiralee being the down to earth soul she is, made me feel comfortable, confident, and beautiful! I would highly recommend anybody seeking a genuine, memorable experience with breathtaking results to trust their story with Kiralee Jones Photography!

Kiralee Jones 21
    Kiralee Jones 22
    Kiralee Jones 23

Tiffany · Married on 10/22/2016

Kiralee was amazing! She grew up with Marshel so he already knew this, she actually met my dress before she met me. I am so overwhelmed with happiness and gratitude for the memories she gave us. Each picture I saw was "I love this one the most"- until I saw the next one! Truly can not put into words how wonderful Kiralee was to work with, above and beyond my expectations!

Candace · Married on 09/24/2016

Kiralee is an amazing photographer with great attention to detail and we are so thankful to have had her be there for us for not only our engagement photos but also our wedding day. She has the ability to put you at ease and make you feel calm which is something that both my husband and I needed. I am in awe every time I look at our photos, she truly captured the moments of our wedding day perfectly!

Kiralee provides high quality images.

Shae · Married on 08/06/2016

To say Kiralee is amazing would be an understatement! She truly captured every cherished and captivating moment of our big day. Her attention to making us happy and keeping the flow was truly the best. She made us all feel comfortable and most importantly gives you a sense of importance and true joy. I couldn't imagine anyone better to share our day with and I am so lucky to be able to call her a wonderful and talented friend!

Hillery · Married on 07/16/2016

The wedding experience is magical! Kiralee takes the time to get to know each and everyone she photographs which really makes for stunning photos and an all around great experience!

Carli · Married on 09/12/2015

Kiralee is amazing! She is so helpful and always trying to make her clients happy! Her photos are beautiful and you can truly see her compassion and love for her job. We love her and are so thankful that we chose her for our wedding photographer and can't wait for her to capture more memories of our family!

Marissa · Married on 09/05/2015

Kiralee is amazing!! We love her and won't use anyone else!

Christa · Married on 08/22/2015

Kiralee and her staff were amazing. She made herself completely available to any ideas we had and even drove up to the top of a mountain to snag our engagement photos. She captured all of the important moments as well as all the little things that happened through out the night. I am still absolutely in love with my photos and every time I look them over again I start to cry those happy tears.
    She went step by step with us through the whole process and even helped us plan our timeline and made sure we could stay with in our budget. She checked in with constantly as the day neared and made sure we all were on the same page about what we wanted. They day of she was a lifesaver capturing all the moments we missed and every aspect of our wedding from the cake cutting, I do's, to all the in between moments that we might have missed like our ring bearer playing peekaboo between our legs during our vows (those were some of my favorite pictures).
    Kiralee is the sweetest, most down to earth person. She is not only the only person we will use to capture all of our special moments/family events but she has become a friend and part of our family.
    If you want someone to capture the moments and memories on your special day Kiralee and her team at Kiralee Jones Photography are the best.

Rachelle · Married on 07/25/2015

A bride looking for a photograpger can be an overehleming process, afterall you spend that planning process working very close with that person. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. I have found my lifetime photographer. Kiralee is undoubtedlyone of the best phographers in the valley to work with! Well worth every penny!

Margaret Lee Harder · Married on 06/26/2015

I am from Dallas and we had planned a destination wedding to Whitefish, MT. After recommendations from my wedding planner and some searching on my own- I discovered Kiralee Jones. There were quite a few photographers to pick from but I just knew I would "click" with her. In this day and age it is very important to me for a wedding professional to be up to date in her photography skills along with a Social Media presence. To me this shows me they are keeping up with all the new techniques and trends. Granted, I did not want "trendy" photography, but it was impotent to me that she was versed in all types and styles of photographs. Through her blob, website and Instagram, you could see her range. And I loved it.
    Additionally, being from Out of State, she was easy to reach and communicate with. We did not to meet until the wedding day, but I was instantly comfortable with her and I could tell she related to my groom and I.
    Kiralee was so fun to work with and you can tell it from how our Wedding Photographs came out. She caught us in some many special moments. She was even open to riding on the Gondola at the Ski Mountain to the top to take pictures up there.
    I can not begin to stress how positive my experience was with Kiralee, but it was pretty darn perfect. If and when we make it back to Montana, I will for sure call her and have her take some more pictures for us. She is not only an excellent Wedding Photographer, but also does Family and Boudoir Photographs.

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

On your big day the last thing you need is someone who doesn't get your vision. Kiralee goes out of her way to make sure she knows exactly what you want. Then she goes above and beyond to make it happen, always with a smile. If you get the chance grab her up! You won't regret it!

nacoda · Married on 09/07/2013

My wedding photos turned out beyond my expectations. Kiralee was so amazing at directing us and capturing great shots!!

Shelby · Married on 08/24/2013

I'm so glad we had Kiralee as our wedding photographer! She does an amazing job of capturing all the emotions that come with such an important day! She is so friendly and easy to work with yet very professional and organized. I would recommend her to anyone!

Jenny · Married on 06/10/2017

We are so so very pleased with our wedding photos!! Photographers can be expensive when it comes to weddings but Kiralee and her team were worth every penny! Kiralee had just had a baby a few weeks before our wedding so we weren't sure if she would be able to make it. She was such a rock star to be on her game for the whole day. We really appreciated everything and will forever cherish our photos! We also very much appreciated the welcome package and wedding day gift- that was so nice! The only thing I would suggest is having a list and order of all the family photos we wanted printed out and ready for efficiency etc :) Thank you so much KJP photography!