Kip Allen Weddings Reviews

8 | Orem, UT

8 Reviews for Kip Allen Weddings

• Falon

Falon · Married on 10/05/2019

Best photography experience I’ve had!!

Kip was incredible to work with and SO flexible. My fiancé was only in town for the weekend and Kip was able to resechedule our shoot from the morning to the afternoon with literally a 30 minute notice. He made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and it truly shows in our pictures. We received all of our edited photos in a digital portfolio within a week. Highly, highly, recommend Kip for any of your photography needs.
    Location: Big Cottonwood Canyon
    Date: October 2018

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Kala

Kala · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

Kip was fantastic and I would absolutely recommend him! He came early the day of the wedding to scope out the best places for pictures and was full of energy and got other people involved to dance and have a good time during the wedding. He was more than willing to take the specific pictures we asked for and had a positive attitude about everything. He even took the extra time to edit my bridals and our wedding pictures the way that I preferred. He did an amazing job capturing the wedding day and we loved having him as our photographer!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kip Allen Weddings's reply:

Awwww!!! You all are so amazing and I loved being apart of your wedding day! Truly lovely inside and out!
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 05/11/2019

Such an amazing photographer who takes high quality pictures for such a great price!

Kip is such a great photographer! Just what we were looking and hoping for! The pictures turned out so perfect and he made the photo shoots exciting. Great price for very high quality pictures! He was very flexible with our schedule and very communicative with fast response. We enjoyed having him be a part of our big day! Would highly recommend Kip as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/28/2019

David Allred · Married on 05/03/2019

Worked with him, we were the Dj at a wedding he was the photographer for

Easy to work with, very professional, and even got out on the dance floor! He seemed to really enjoy what he does!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Candace · Married on 08/18/2018

Everyone, you need to hire Kip! He was amazing and so good to work with. He practically became family he's so charming. We wanted someone who made us feel comfortable and he was the perfect photographer for the job. If you're looking for a Utah or travel photographer Kip Allen is the guy to hire!

Sent on 09/05/2018

Eva · Married on 07/24/2018

I really just can’t say enough about our photographer! Chris was incredibly professional and responded quickly to every little email, which immediately put us at ease about choosing him for our special day.

We definitely had lots of requests for the typical cutesy wedding photos, and while Chris was attentive and enthusiastic about getting those results for us, he also had so many ideas that we had not even considered! His experience and advice absolutely shaped how we planned the day to go. When I expressed my discomfort about being photographed from certain angles, he was incredibly understanding and even spent some time coaching me on posture and how to “smize” (smile with your eyes).

Chris was there from the very beginning to the very end of our wedding day, full of energy and suggestions. When we got our proofs, I was blown away by all the raw emotion that he captured throughout the course of the day. Our photos have so much power and depth to them. My husband and I both remember being nervous, but you would never know by looking at our wedding album.

All in all, Kip Allen Weddings more than delivered on their product, and I love recommending Chris to everyone who sees our photos. Thank you so much for all the perfect reminders of our special day!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Kallie · Married on 05/12/2018

We were so happy with Chris. He made the engagement shoot more fun, and we were so happy with how the photos turned out. Sometimes photo shoots can be awkward but Chris made us feel confident and we had a good time.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Elle · Married on 03/31/2018

We loved having Kip as our wedding photographer. He captured all of the best and most important moments which will be remembered forever. The quality of our photos was amazing! And, our family truly enjoyed his professionalism and personable approach.

Sent on 09/12/2018