6 Reviews for Kiowa County Media Center

Multi. Locations (1)
DVD (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
6 Kiowa County Media Center Reviews

There are no words to even express how much we love our video! From working with Cassie on our contract to working with Seth the day of our wedding; everything was perfect and so easy! When my husband and I watched our video it brought tears to our eyes. We got to relive our perfect day all over again. Thank you thank you thank you. I highly recommend Kiowa County Media as your wedding videographer.

Profile Picture Trini, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Our videographer was very nice and was timely!! He made it very stress free. Our actual video was amazing!! I would definitely give them a 10/10.

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Couldn't have asked for a better team to work with! I am so pleased with the work that Grant did and am so glad I have this memory of my wedding day!

Profile Picture Haleigh, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We loved our video! Grant did a wonderful job and was very, very flexible with what we wanted. We would definitely recommend them to other couples!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Cinematic, DVD, USB Flash Drive

Grant and the Kiowa County Media Center provided videography at our wedding and we couldn't be happier with the end result. The professionalism, quality of product, and reasonable package prices provided by the KCMC were top notch. They were very helpful, available, and flexible. It is obvious that the bride and groom are first priority to them! If you're on the fence about wedding videography, DO IT!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Best experience I could have ever asked for! So happy and impressed with the entire process from beginning to the end! I have recommended you to many soon to be brides!

Profile Picture Brandi, [Private], 1 Review