Kings River Winery Reviews

69 | Sanger, CA

69 Reviews for Kings River Winery

• Rita

Rita M. · Married on 02/06/2021

Versatile, Customizable, Cooperative, Patient and Beautiful!

Ashley is patient and amazing. The staff are impeccable with design and customization. They are there with you from beginning until the end. From every detail to getting ready, decorating, to walking down the aisle. The convenience and location are even more beautiful in all sorts of weather. The capability for both indoor and outdoor bring about so much versatility for planning your dream wedding no matter how small or large. Even with Covid and so many changes from beginning to end, KRW has been amazing making our day special and unique. Don't forget the Peach Mango Wine is to die for!!

Sent on 02/17/2021

Tara V. · Married on 01/17/2021

Kings River Winery

I can’t recommend this venue enough! Not only is it so beautiful at the winery, but the staff is amazing and very reliable. Ashley was so easy to talk to and answered all my questions. She also communicated with some vendors to make sure just how to set everything up for them. There’s so many places to take pictures with the prettiest backgrounds. Planning my wedding here was so stress free and easy! I’m fully convinced it’s the best place to get married!

Sent on 02/01/2021

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you, Tara! It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your mom through the planning process. Your January wedding was so so beautiful and I am so glad KRW got to host your wedding. Patches will look forward to your future visits! XO, Ashley
  • Amy

Amy P. · Married on 01/09/2021

You have to book them!

This year was a nightmare with COVID, but Ashley was always there to help. She responded to everything throughout all my idea changes and was so flexible! The winery was beautiful and made our day amazing! You won't regret going with them :)

Sent on 01/23/2021

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you Amy for the kind words! I am so glad we got to know each other during the planning process and get you down the aisle for your dream day! Enjoy the married life! XO, Ashley
  • Stephanie

Stephanie S. · Married on 12/05/2020

Beautiful venue and wonderful staff!

We had our wedding and rehearsal dinner at KRW, and have absolutely zero regrets. Ashley was super helpful and very quick to respond to questions. The venue is beautiful and clean, and it was the perfect balance of elegant but still low key which is perfect for my husband and I’s personalities. Would definitely recommend this venue to others!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Valerie

Valerie M. · Married on 11/21/2020

Look No Further

Planning a wedding during Covid really threw our plans for a loop. Kings River Winery became our plan B for a more intimate affair with our family and friends vs the large party we had in mind.

The truth is our day turned out to be SO beautiful and perfect that I honestly could not have imagined our original plan living up to it. The amenities within the venue and the beauty of fall highlighted our day. Our guests loved the wine and even purchased some to take home that night!

Ashley was a great help during planning. She is very organized and we knew we were in good hands.

I cannot say enough about how much we lucked out on having our dream wedding. We are so thankful to Kings River Winery for making it come true!

Sent on 11/29/2020
  • Monica

Monica R. · Married on 11/15/2020

Amazing wedding experience at KRW

Our day was amazing because of Ashley and the staff at KRW. From the moment we booked to the final day of our wedding, Ashley went above and beyond. The venue is very flexible and so catering. Ashley was very responsive and answered any questions we had without hesitation! I recommend this venue to anyone who wants a beautiful day. There is no bad background there and it was so beautiful in November. Our bartenders were so sweet also! Thank you Ashley and the KRW staff for making our day perfect!

Sent on 11/18/2020

Connie Y. · Married on 11/14/2020

Saelee 11/14/20 wedding

Ashley was a dream to work with! She was very responsive to our questions and requests. We enjoyed customizing our wedding and being allowed to choose our vendors. Our wedding day was everything we wanted and more! Thank you Kings River Winery!

Sent on 12/03/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis G. · Married on 11/08/2020

Fairytale Wedding

Ashley and her team were so great! Any time I had a question Ashley answered whether it was her day off or not. She was so flexible with mine and my husbands work schedules. Even during COVID I had the best experience. I would highly recommend this venue for any event.

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Rosa

Rosa A. · Married on 10/25/2020

KRW best team ever

Getting married during a pandemic is very stressful but it was a blessing coming across KRW. We move our venue last minute and it was the best decision. Ashley was super friendly making sure our day was special. We loved every second of our wedding. Rosa & Gamaliel

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis M. · Married on 10/18/2020

Transparent, Caring, Reliable

After multiple failed venues and the struggles of finding the date that I wanted Ashley and her crew were absolutely fabulous and so transparent with every question I had. Thank you for making my family and friends feel so welcomed and providing such a beautiful service and venue. God definitely blessed me with the most unforgettable day/venue.

Sent on 12/21/2020

Kings River Winery's reply:

We loved your fall wedding day! Thank you for trusting us with your special day after so many failed attempts with others before. We are honored to be the place you created lifelong memories with friends & family!

Diana W. · Married on 10/16/2020

Ashley and her staff we're very accommodating.

Quick responses, accomadating, kind and professional.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Alysha C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Beautiful location!

This location is so beautiful for any event! I chose this location for my wedding and it turned out so perfect. They are so responsive with any questions I had throughout the process. Super professional and the team is so helpful
    Will recommend them and will book other events here!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Alisha · Married on 10/03/2020

Dreams Do Come True

We found this beautiful venue a couples of years back while planning a party. I told my fiancé that I could envision having an intimate ceremony here. However, as the date of our wedding approached, with all of the limitations in place this year we put off fantasies of a wedding. On a whim I inquired with Ashely at KRW about our dream date. She informed me that the date was available, mind you I would only have three weeks to plan it! She jumped into action, referring us to awesome preferred venders who were ready to accommodate our wedding on short notice! KRW helped us put together a BEAUTIFUL fall wedding that we never expected could be possible on our small timeline. Ashely and our vendors worked together to help us bring our vision to life all while keeping our guest safe and well distanced. Their wine, champagne and welcoming vibes will keep us returning in the future! Our guests and vendors raved about the beautiful atmosphere and delicious wine. We’ll always be grateful for KRW and they’ll always be a huge part of our story on how we had a fantasy wedding planned in 3 weeks! Xoxo Alisha

Sent on 12/05/2020

Robo M. · Married on 10/02/2020

Venue was a perfect fit for us!

I chose King’s River Winery for several reasons: style, price, size, and its package deal. A lot was included so I planned the remaining details without having to hire a coordinator. It was a perfect set up for my needs and I felt I got the most bang for my buck. I highly recommend this venue. They were flexible when it came to rescheduling my wedding date due to covid and remained professional throughout. I have no regrets!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kaila

Kaila K. · Married on 09/27/2020

Our day was PERFECT!

We truly could go on and on about Kings River Winery and our incredible experience with having our big day at their venue! Ashley was involved from the early planning stages all the way to the day of and we cannot say how perfect everything was. The staff was friendly, helpful, and professional, everything was kept clean and gorgeous throughout the day, and we just couldn’t be happier. Tatiana assisted us on our wedding day and was a dream to work with; she made sure everything stayed running smoothly and kept me completely comfortable and stress free! Our professional photos aren’t ready yet as we were just married on Sunday, but I did attach a couple guest shots! It was just a wonderful experience from start to finish. Thank you all so much!!

Sent on 09/29/2020
  • Ynnus

Ynnus G. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing workers, clean & beautiful venue

The venue manager name Ashley is great at helping you in every way she can when you book with them. The venue and their staff made everything easy for my husband and I.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Your special day was so much fun and absolutely beautiful. Cheers to you!
  • Burns

Burns · Married on 08/21/2020

Encore!

This was our second attempt to Wed, due to this pandemic we relocated to KRW. We never would have thought that rescheduling "Our Big Day" would have brought us to meet Ashley Green at Kings River Winery. From our first initial meet, she made us feel welcomed and answered every question, concern we had. Although the beauty and layout of this venue speaks for itself It was the communication, Trustworthiness and her skilled abilities that brought light to having a redo, feel like a blessing in disguise. Her wit to assist at desperate measures comes naturally. Thank you, Ashley for thinking quickly during a unprepared moment, you saved me. At the end of the day we achieved an intimate, unforgettable Dream Wedding. We have had a few request for an Encore. We are delighted to hear that our guest had a fabulous time on our special day.

Sent on 08/26/2020

Kings River Winery's reply:

Wow! This review is so appreciated and brought tears to my eyes! Thank you Christina & Justin for trusting me (and KRW) with your special day. I am so happy to hear you felt that rescheduling your big day to our winery was worth it. Cheers to you!
  • Gabrielle

Gabrielle · Married on 08/15/2020

Best Value in the Valley

Flexible management, amazing price point, location was beautiful, the ability to hire outside vendors was a major bonus! So happy with our experience!!! Thank you Ashley and your awesome KRW team

Sent on 02/02/2021

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you Gabrielle! You were a trooper through having to postpone and we're so glad you got to have your wedding day! We loved the A&W Truck!

Kristi M. · Married on 04/11/2020

Kings River Winery

Beautiful venue, wonderful staff! Ashley and her crew made sure our wedding went off without a hitch. We were originally scheduled for April but had to postpone due to the circumstances. We got married last Sunday on the sixth and everything was perfect thanks to Ashley and the whole crew at Kings River Winery. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Kings River Winery's reply:

Congrats Kristi & Phillip! Thank you for being so amazing to work with and we are so happy we got to have your big day (finally) at KRW! Even with a postponement, it all worked out in the end and was absolutely beautiful.
  • Tracy

Tracy B. · Married on 04/03/2020

Wonderful experience!

Kings River Winery was one of 6 venues that we looked at for my daughter's wedding. Once we saw the venue and met Ashley my daughter couldn't stop thinking about it. The winery has a peaceful atmosphere and you can feel that there's history behind it. It's a beautiful setting even in March before there are leaves on the vines.
    Not only is it a beautiful venue it has Ashley, the venue and hospitality manager. Ashley's warmth and infectious smile make you feel comfortable and like family. We enjoyed working with her from start to finish. We even hired her to be our day of coordinator. She made the day so easy and stress free. I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have found this venue. Thank you Kings River Winery and Ashley for the best day ever for all our family and friends! I almost forgot, Cassie thank you for taking care of us and our guests. Sorry if I misspelled your name.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

It was the best day! Perfect March weather and such a sweet celebration with your family. It was a pleasure getting to know all of you and we wish you a lifetime of good memories! Thank you for choosing KRW!
  • Stacie

Stacie S. · Married on 03/14/2020

The Sellai Wedding

March 14th I got to marry my best friend here at the Winery. It’s so beautiful and the staff are a amazing. They have a little house for the girls to get ready and they set up some wine for you to enjoy while your getting ready for the best day of your life. They serve your guest with smiles and laughter and make it very personable. Ashley the head of the place is outstanding to work with. She isn’t pushy and makes sure you have everything you need for your big day. When I arrived that morning it was raining and my ceremony was supposed to be outside. No one panicked (except me). My decorator put everything together and then at the last minute the rain stopped and she and the staff at the Winery worked together and made it absolutely beautiful. I would recommend this venue to anyone who has a up coming wedding. They have vendors they work closely with and I chose to use them all. It was absolutely gorgeous. Thank you Kings River Winery for giving me an absolutely beautiful wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2020

Shannon C. · Married on 03/13/2020

Our Perfect Wedding!

We had the most amazing ceremony and reception at Kings River Winery! Ashley was extremely helpful throughout the whole process. She was quick to respond to answer our many questions! They were very transparent about pricing and options through the venue. Everything was beautiful, the guests had fun, wine was great!

Sent on 03/19/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca P. · Married on 02/22/2020

Perfection!

It was such a blessing to have this found this gem. It is a beautiful venue perfect for your needs, amazing flexibility with vendors, your wants, and delicious wine. The staff was always quick, helpful, friendly and professional. I never felt uneasy or frustrated when it came to my planning with them. Very affordable, very reasonable contract.

There was also a bridal house, which was perfect for us ladies to get ready. I am just so pleased with how our wedding went, huge thank you to Kings River Winery for all their help.

Sent on 03/06/2020

Chelsea D. · Married on 02/08/2020

Fell in love with the whole venue and even more on our wedding day

The best place we could of possibly had our wedding at. Having so many guest flying in from all over the country, the winery was a beautiful taste of California, an elegant venue and it just made us so happy. Not to mention, our guest were so in love with the wine and champagne. We were so thankful for Ashleys help. Wish we could live the day all over again!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Jesus H. · Married on 01/18/2020

Exactly as planned

KRW was perfect. The wedding reception went exactly as we wanted. The lovely venue received compliments from my relatives. You get the barn and outside area when you rent the venue. I enjoyed that because they have Cornhole, giant jengas, and giant connect four that the kids could play in the outside area. I definitely recommend to inquire about KRW to see if it's the right fit for your event! Ashley is professional and will work with you responsively.

Sent on 01/24/2020