Kings River Winery Reviews

Kings River Winery 5
  • Tracy

Tracy Brown · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Wonderful experience!

Kings River Winery was one of 6 venues that we looked at for my daughter's wedding. Once we saw the venue and met Ashley my daughter couldn't stop thinking about it. The winery has a peaceful atmosphere and you can feel that there's history behind it. It's a beautiful setting even in March before there are leaves on the vines.
    Not only is it a beautiful venue it has Ashley, the venue and hospitality manager. Ashley's warmth and infectious smile make you feel comfortable and like family. We enjoyed working with her from start to finish. We even hired her to be our day of coordinator. She made the day so easy and stress free. I can't say enough about how grateful we are to have found this venue. Thank you Kings River Winery and Ashley for the best day ever for all our family and friends! I almost forgot, Cassie thank you for taking care of us and our guests. Sorry if I misspelled your name.

Sent on 04/19/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

It was the best day! Perfect March weather and such a sweet celebration with your family. It was a pleasure getting to know all of you and we wish you a lifetime of good memories! Thank you for choosing KRW!

Jesse Layfield · Married on 11/10/2019

Exceptional Venue

Kings River Winery is an absolutely amazing venue. Ashley, the event contact at KRW, was extremely engaged in the entire wedding process. Every time we had a question, she came back very quickly with an answer. She made us feel like we were the only couple that booked the venue even though they are an extremely busy venue. This "white glove" service was truly exceptional. My husband and I live in the Bay Area, so having a strong venue was extremely important since we couldn't come down as much for the planning process. They were able to suggest vendors to us, but it was an open vendor list, so we had a lot of flexibility. I would definitely host other events here in the future.

Sent on 11/13/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

I will never forget your wedding day Jesse & Julio - you two are so special and it was such an honor to be a part of the celebration! I look forward to having you visit in the future and wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! There were so many details to your day that made it unique and one of a kind. Thank you for choosing KRW!
  • Sonia

Sonia Moreno · Married on 10/25/2019

Kings River Winery

I am still dreaming of my wedding day! It was absolutely perfect. The venue is amazing . We had indoor and the beautiful outdoors available for our party the whole night. The bar tenders were friendly. Ashley was always so professional, prompt, and kind in answering questions throughout the planning process. Friends and family are still talking about it weeks later. Seriously, can’t wait to be back for future events.

Kings River Winery 6
    Kings River Winery 7
    Kings River Winery 8
    Sent on 11/07/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! We had so much fun helping you and David celebrate your wedding day. Your indoor ceremony and outdoor reception were both so beautiful! Can’t wait to see you back out at KRW! Cheers!

Terry · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful Wedding Venue

The entire experience from booking the venue to the wedding day was wonderful. Ashley took us step by step through the entire process. The whole staff were very accommodating and helpful. I would highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Terry! The entire Kings River staff wish you all a lifetime of love and celebrations. Cheers to your family!
  • · Married on 09/28/2019

Easy going and met every expectation

They worked so well with me and my Husband. Ashley was our coordinator. She went about and beyond. This experience was everything I could ask for and more. Thank you guys once again for being a part of my special day.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

It was such a pleasure to get to know you and your husband through the wedding process! Thank you for choosing the winery to celebrate with your friends and family. We loved your reception!

Payton · Married on 09/21/2019

Best. Day. Ever.

The most flexible venue, with the best staff and the best preferred vendor list! I would recommend Kings River to anyone! Thank you guys for the best day of our lives!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

Thank you for the review Payton! We couldn’t agree more - it was the best day ever!! Thank you for choosing our venue to celebrate with your friends and family.

Vanessa · Married on 09/14/2019

Breathtaking

Where to start!!! Ashley and her team did an amazing job from booking to wedding day!!! Every question we had was answered immediately. Rehearsal day was great. And wedding day omg wedding day everything we wanted we were able to do we had a cupcake truck show up!!! That was only able to happen because of the flexibility of the venue!!! Thank you so much Ashely and your team for all of your help

Sent on 09/21/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

The cupcake truck was amazing - what a sweet treat for your guests to enjoy! We are honored to have hosted tour wedding day, Vanessa! Everything was beautiful!
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2019

Lovely little revenue!

I recently had my wedding done here, the staff was very professional. Everything was perfect, the weather was great, the scenery surrounding the winery was wonderful. The wines they served had a unique taste to them.

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kings River Winery's reply:

It was such a gorgeous September afternoon for your wedding day! Thank you for choosing our venue and we’re so glad you & your guests enjoyed your wine selections! Cheers!

Caleb Pletz · Married on 06/01/2019

Could not have asked for a better venue

Kings River Winery is the best venue you could ask for. They were able to offer me everything I was looking for in a wedding venue. Ashley is one of the sweetest people and was able to help me in so many ways to make my wedding the best day ever! All of our guest loved the venue! We could not be happier with how our special day turned out!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Maribel

Maribel Angel · Married on 05/25/2019

25th anniversary wedding

Beautiful place and friendly staff!

Kings River Winery 9
    Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Evette

Evette Heath · Married on 05/11/2019

Bride &Groom Evette & Manuel Heath at Kings river winery

We had a the best wedding at KRW i have to first give thanks to Ashley who was informative of amazing affordable vendors , she was patient with our changes and kept us on task with keeping us track with our timeline with emails , she answered our calls timely and always had a smile for us , this was appreciated since we didn’t have a wedding planner ,the night of the wedding she matched us a an amazing professional staff who were courteous & accommodating to all our guest they kept everyone's glasses filled , kept up with the flow of the party, the Venue was clean lots of room to walk and roam off for privacy, we had children there 3yr -15 and they had lots of grass to run and play on they kept themselves entertained, or guest count was 250 and we sat inside the venue for meals & dancing , they stated they were all comfortable plenty of room to dance, our guest called us for 3 days straight post wedding stating it was such an elegant night, they loved how the Venue is away from the city no traffic to compete with, Touch of elegance from Sanger decorated the venue and it was a fairytale wedding with the drapery that complimented to spacious venue, Garza catering topped it off with an amazing meal, the wedding exceeded our expectations, pls don't hesitate and book this venue, you will have no regrets.

Kings River Winery 15
    Kings River Winery 28
    Sent on 05/27/2019

Vanessa · Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful venue

We are very happy we chose Kings River Winery, our wedding day was beautiful. We got so many compliments about our venue after the wedding--the decorations by Touch of Elegance were beautiful, people loved being able to decide if they were inside or outside, and the kids loved the outdoor games. I loved that this venue gives you the opportunity to choose your own vendors, and that its a ceremony and reception area located right next to each other. The indoor bathrooms and AC are also huge positives. We got married on April 27th, and if it rained we could have moved everything inside as an option, but it turned out to be on the warmer side--so we were very thankful for the AC. Ashley was super responsive and flexible, which was awesome. I definitely recommend this venue.

Kings River Winery 29
    Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Reception

We had my daughter’s Reception at KRW on May 19th. Ashley and the staff were so helpful and easy to work with. We had to move the Reception from outside to inside and it was an easy move. Everything turned out perfect.

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/12/2019

Hands down amazing

We were looking for a place that felt perfect and we knew this was it after we attended an open house.. You can’t beat the price, the views the service that Ashley provides, especially hiring her for your day of coordinating. If you have a vision and your nervous about being able to find a venue that will bring it to life, look no further! I had my vision set and I was able to do EVERYTHING I wanted to do! The girls who tended the bar at the wedding were so sweet and did a fantastic job!! I’ve been receiving nonstop compliments on how beautiful the venue was. The amount of professionalism was as amazing as it could get! You guys are spectacular and we were so incredibly happy with our entire day! I absolutely 100% recommend this venue to everyone! Not to mention their wine is pretty darn tasty! Xo

Sent on 05/07/2019

Joseph Albertson · Married on 03/16/2019

Wedding march 2019

This venue was beautiful and the service was even better. Couldn't have been better if they tried.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Grace Wyrick · Married on 02/09/2019

Best day of my life!

This venue is nothing short of amazing and beautiful. The staff was so helpful and very responsive to all emails and calls. They were actually the first venue to respond back to us and we never looked back. It’s so affordable and they have so much more to offer than other venues that are more expensive. The wine was affordable and my guests loved it as well. The venue referred us to all of their trusted vendors which was great and easy seeing as we didn’t have a wedding planner. We can’t recommend this place enough!

Kings River Winery 37
    Kings River Winery 44
    Sent on 03/22/2019

Ashley Garza · Married on 12/22/2018

We love KRW

Highly recommend Kings River Winery the staff was awesome and the venue was perfect! Everyone was so helpful & responsive, I loved working with Ashley & her team.

Kings River Winery 45
    Kings River Winery 46
    Sent on 03/28/2019

Cameron · Married on 11/24/2018

Krw is your one stop shop venue!

We chose the venu sight unseen as we had heard overwhelming feedback about the venue. I remember what appealed to me was a "one stop shop" atmosphere. At KRW you have have your rehearsal, wedding ceremony and wedding reception all in one location. My family even used the home on the property for the day to get ready in and the out of town family was able to camp in the parking lot area out of the way from all the guests. KRW even had local vendors to use from decorations, desserts to photographers etc. The day of the wedding is when the customer service really shows. They provided ice, servers, security and staff available from sun up to sun down to assist in anyway. You have to purchase there wine. That is a must but with wine that taste like KRW this was not a chore but a bonus!

We recommend KRW as your wedding venue. We would do it time and time again!!!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Stephanie Casey · Married on 11/17/2018

Like a dream!

This venue was like a dream! They gave us everything and more. We are so happy we chose Kings River Winery. Our family and friends loved it!

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2018

Fantastic!

Ashley the venue/event manager was the absolute sweetest. She also responded to all of my constant emails as soon as possible. Her attention to detail was everything, Johnny felt comfortable from our first meeting. Her level of professionalism is 5 star! Also the day of our wedding, the staff was so sweet. Thank you so much to your team for making our day perfect without all the stress ❤️

Sent on 11/25/2018

Carla Mendoza · Married on 10/27/2018

Mendoza Wedding

The staff was absolutely amazing!!! Ashley was very helpful and was there to answer any questions we had!!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Darcy

Darcy Galvan · Married on 10/26/2018

One word: Perfection

This venue in fall was perfect for our outdoor Friday night wedding. The vineyard was a great back drop for the event and photographed amazing. Ashley and her wonderful staff plus bartenders Jordan and Marissa were very accommodating and patient in the cautious of a wedding rush. They went above and beyond with a cake mishap and made sure our guests were well taken care of at the bar. I would highly recommend Kings River Winery!!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rene · Married on 10/21/2018

I love Kings River Winery!

I had my wedding and reception here a month ago and I'm beyond happy that I picked this place! I planned my wedding and Ashley and her team made it extremely easy and stress free! This place is kept up so nicely and I received multiple compliments from friends and family that attended. I'd recommend Kings River Winery to anyone looking for a venue!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/12/2018

Excellent all around

KRW was only the second venue I looked at and I knew right away it was where I wanted to get married. The venue has a beautiful indoor space in addition to the outside part where we had the ceremony. Ashley was a dream to work with and made the whole process very easy. They provided security and bartenders for the big day which was amazing. All the staff were very pleasant to work with. I couldn't recommend this venue more!

Kings River Winery 47
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Darnell Aguilat · Married on 10/06/2018

October 2018

We selected this venue for our wedding after attending one here. Ashley and her team were absolutely amazing. Everything went smoothly. Such a beautiful and flexible venue. I would not hesitate to reccomend KRW to any of my friends. We still hear about how great our wedding was from our guests. Thank you for providing a beautiful location for us to say I do!

Sent on 01/06/2019