9 Reviews for Kings River Winery

Pet Friendly (1)
Set Up (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
9 Kings River Winery Reviews

I held a school function here and Ashley and owner Bob are the nicest people ever!
I am so happy we chose to hold our event at Kings River Winery. We are so happy, we are doing it again next year!

Profile Picture April, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved how professional this team was and how everyone was able to help out in all kinds of way to make my day a special one. The venue was perfect and I loved everything about it! Would definitely recommend this place to people!

Profile Picture Chadsity, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best venue ever! I received so many complements on how beautiful annd coordinated the wedding was. The staffs were amazing and friendly. I totally recommend this place 100%! This is definitely the best venue in central CA.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Bartender(s), In-House Bar, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The event coordinator, Ashely, made our wedding day and the entire experience perfect. She was so helpful, she really did go above and beyond to help us with everything.

Profile Picture Pharyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the beginning to ending of our event I was pleased. Ashley was very helpful and responded very quickly to all my questions. The team we had setting up got things done quickly and the girls who bartendered the wedding were so sweet and helpful even after the event. Me and my husband always felt welcomed when we arrived on site and we felt like family. I was sad it was all over but Kings River Winery will always be our place to visit and drink fine wine!
Thank to all of the staff at kings river winery for making the Flores wedding happen. CHEERS!!!

Profile Picture FBTB2017, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was really great although we found out our bartenders were giving away our bottles of wine to the guests. I feel we should have been asked rather than it have been distributed. However, I do not feel that action should prevent anyone from reserving this location. It is absolutely stunning and Ashley was amazing to work with. Honestly, If I could have any other parties I would go back to KRW!

Profile Picture Mitzi , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was great, her brother also, very lovely people. We were grateful for this venue.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was so accommodating and such a joy to work with. Made us feel like family, especially Ashley who went above and beyond to help us in every way possible. She made us feel more relaxed and covered things like such a pro. She touched us by also sharing with us how inspiring our love story was to her. Thank you to her, the owner and all the wonderful staff. Sincerely, Keri & Jess Harper

Profile Picture Keri, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Kings River Winery. It is a beautiful central location. Ashley is a wonderful event coordinator. She and her staff are very accommodating. We could not beat the price for all that is included in this wonderful venue...the caring staff, the landscape, tables, chairs, bar tenders, stem wear, security guard and more. The wine is fantastic. Our guests loved everything and we are more than happy with our choice. it was the best day ever!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Pet Friendly, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Bartender(s)