15 Reviews for Kings River Winery

Pet Friendly (1)
Set Up (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
15 Kings River Winery Reviews

I had my wedding at Kings River Winery in April 2018. It was amazing. Ashley was such a great help in answering all my questions and making sure everything went off without a hitch. This venue and team is amazing! And the merlot was delicious.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley and her team were an absolute dream to work with. They truly made my day perfect! I loved that Ashley always made herself available, whether it be through phone, text or email. I loved that they let us customize our day the way we wanted. We got to use the side studio to get ready and let my vendors get there as early as 9a to make sure everything was perfect. Not to mention their wine selection is amazing. I'm still recieving compliments at how beautiful this venue was and how everything went on without a hitch. This venue was the perfect start to our happily ever after.

Profile Picture Reynita, 6/10/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fabulous venue! So helpful and always fast at responding! Definitely recommend this venue to anyone! Everything was beautiful.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/26/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We really loved the place as soon as we saw it and it priced very reasonable. It’s a perfect place to have an inside or outside wedding. We loved it, thank you Ashley and everybody that helped get the venue ready for us.

Profile Picture Hector, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Had my wedding here last weekend, and it was amazing! Ashley and her team went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect. My wedding was everything I imagined it would be, and a large part of that was because of the team at Kings River Winery! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Reghan, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I held a school function here and Ashley and owner Bob are the nicest people ever!
I am so happy we chose to hold our event at Kings River Winery. We are so happy, we are doing it again next year!

Profile Picture April, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved how professional this team was and how everyone was able to help out in all kinds of way to make my day a special one. The venue was perfect and I loved everything about it! Would definitely recommend this place to people!

Profile Picture Chadsity, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Best venue ever! I received so many complements on how beautiful annd coordinated the wedding was. The staffs were amazing and friendly. I totally recommend this place 100%! This is definitely the best venue in central CA.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Barware, Bartender(s), In-House Bar, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The event coordinator, Ashely, made our wedding day and the entire experience perfect. She was so helpful, she really did go above and beyond to help us with everything.

Profile Picture Pharyn, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the beginning to ending of our event I was pleased. Ashley was very helpful and responded very quickly to all my questions. The team we had setting up got things done quickly and the girls who bartendered the wedding were so sweet and helpful even after the event. Me and my husband always felt welcomed when we arrived on site and we felt like family. I was sad it was all over but Kings River Winery will always be our place to visit and drink fine wine!
Thank to all of the staff at kings river winery for making the Flores wedding happen. CHEERS!!!

Profile Picture FBTB2017, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue met all of our expectations, and Ashley was so great to work with! She greeted us with a smile every time we met with her and is so sweet. She is very responsive and does what she can to help in any way possible. She even went out of her way to get my bridesmaid towels so they could shower the day of our wedding. Everything was set up, clean, and organized on our wedding day. It made our preparations go smoothly and gave us girls more time to get ready and enjoy. From the bottom of our hearts we THANK YOU Ashley and Kings River Winery!!

Sincerely,
Mr & Mrs Hernandez

Profile Picture Lorene, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was really great although we found out our bartenders were giving away our bottles of wine to the guests. I feel we should have been asked rather than it have been distributed. However, I do not feel that action should prevent anyone from reserving this location. It is absolutely stunning and Ashley was amazing to work with. Honestly, If I could have any other parties I would go back to KRW!

Profile Picture Mitzi , 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Ashley was great, her brother also, very lovely people. We were grateful for this venue.

Profile Picture Ricardo, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was so accommodating and such a joy to work with. Made us feel like family, especially Ashley who went above and beyond to help us in every way possible. She made us feel more relaxed and covered things like such a pro. She touched us by also sharing with us how inspiring our love story was to her. Thank you to her, the owner and all the wonderful staff. Sincerely, Keri & Jess Harper

Profile Picture Keri, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Kings River Winery. It is a beautiful central location. Ashley is a wonderful event coordinator. She and her staff are very accommodating. We could not beat the price for all that is included in this wonderful venue...the caring staff, the landscape, tables, chairs, bar tenders, stem wear, security guard and more. The wine is fantastic. Our guests loved everything and we are more than happy with our choice. it was the best day ever!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, Pet Friendly, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Bartender(s)