Weddings Off Litchfield Reviews

8 Reviews for Weddings Off Litchfield

• Cindy

Cindy H · Married on 12/28/2019

Picturesque Stunning

King of Kings Church is the definition of a picturesque Spanish Mission style church! It truly is stunningly beautiful ~ a must see as words cannot accurately describe the charm and beauty!
    Amy was our venue coordinator, she was extremely helpful during planning and the wedding day.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Genesis · Married on 01/04/2019

So beautiful

This church is simply BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I fell in love with it from beginning. It makes for the most perfect pictures, is very spacious, has all the sound equipment needed, has rooms for the bride and groom, has tables and chairs, and is so easy to work with. Thank you for an amazing wedding!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2019
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 03/04/2018

Amy was an amazing coordinator to work with during our whole wedding planning process and on the day of. She went above and beyond for us helping any way she could. I would recommend King of Kings Church to anyone considering. We loved our wedding here!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Dallas · Married on 04/30/2017

A beautiful place with nice people

Sent on 06/20/2017

Nancy · Married on 04/30/2017

This is a great place to have a church wedding. They allow other pastors to perform your ceremony and Amy (Coordinator) is efficient, friendly and very helpful. The photos taken at this venue turn out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/25/2017

We got so many compliments of the beautiful church we chose. The wedding was so beautiful and elegant.
    I will definitely recommend it to anyone who is planning to get married. Amy was so sweet and helped us in everything she helped put the bows on the pews and made my daughters special wedding day come out so perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Dana · Married on 03/18/2017

Absolutely beautiful church! Amy and Jennifer are both so sweet, professional, and easy to work with. Would highly recommend getting married here!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Aida · Married on 04/22/2017

We worked with Amy to get everything set up for the wedding. She was such a pleasure to work with. Very flexible in making sure I had everything I needed or wanted , even when I wasn't so sure what that was. She was so patient. The Church is beautiful, both outside and inside. Makes for amazing pictures. There was nothing I would change about having my wedding here. Amy and King of Kings made it perfect!

Sent on 06/08/2017