King of Hearts Media Reviews

48 | Washington, DC

48 Reviews for King of Hearts Media

48 King of Hearts Media Reviews

Tara · Married on 04/14/2018

We hired King of Hearts for our wedding and are so excited to see the video. The two cameramen that were at the wedding were super professional, organized and helpful, making sure we felt comfortable during our photo/video shoots and giving great direction. They even had a drone to film some of the event. Highly recommend! Best of the best.

Krysten · Married on 04/13/2018

Daniel did an amazing job capturing our special day by making a video. Never give yourself second thoughts about using his services. He is amazing at what he does! He was able to ask anyone questions I had and was very accommodating. Joel and I almost formed a friendship with him through the process. Very sweet guy and definitely puts his clients first! Since he lives in Canada and I got married in the Bahamas, there was no guarantee that he would be the one filming our wedding. He planned on having one of his associates do the filming if he couldn't make it. That week, as I'm packing for the trip...he surprised me by saying that he'll be able to make it to our wedding. I was so excited to hear that! Special thanks to Daniel for making my wedding day so amazing! I'd recommend his work to anyone who is looking for a videographer! :)

Lee · Married on 10/01/2017

Very Professional and Truly amazing work! Thank you all for your services. Higly Recommend King of Hearts Media. THE BEST videographer! A+++++

Lee

Britt · Married on 05/27/2017

Daniel of King of Hearts Media captured our day in such a way that we can watch our video and feel like we are reliving the day all over again. Daniel was very professional and knowledgeable about what should be captured to ensure a masterpiece. He had all of the right equipment and fundamentals to tell our story like it was a blockbuster movie!! Daniel has such a wonderful personality, it felt like he was part of the family.
    WE LOVE OUR VIDEO!!!

• Hoda

Hoda · Married on 04/25/2017

We came across Daniel/King of Hearts media when first researching videographers for our destination wedding in Nassau, Bahamas. When we came across his extensive portfolio of work, wow, we were so impressed with his ability to tell a story through his cinematic-style videos. We knew we had to have him at our wedding. We were so happy that he was available and in fact, he was able to accommodate a few date changes which meant the world to us. He was the one vendor we were really looking forward to working with the most out of all our vendors as we really loved his style. Daniel is by far the most organized and responsive professional that we worked with for our wedding. He sends you an extremely detailed questionnaire to get to know more about you and what your vision is for your video. He was extremely responsive, friendly and open-minded with our ideas. You can tell that Daniel has a deep passion for his work. He also delivered on all his promises including the timelines of when we would have the highlight video and has a great approval process to make sure we were happy with the final product. We did a lot of research on videographers, and Daniel and King of Hearts media truly did stand out from the rest. Trust me, you will not be disappointed in choosing King of Hearts to capture your special day. Our family and friends were really impressed with our highlight video - his ability to capture all the reactions and special moments were very impressive. Thank you so much and keep up the awesome job!!!

Anishka · Married on 12/08/2016

DEFINITELY went above and beyond what we could've expected with less than 2 weeks notice. Extremely professional and very timely with his responses. I would recommend this company to any and all who ask.

Jessyca · Married on 11/16/2016

I would highly recommend King of Hearts Media for your videographer. I am so pleased with how my video turned out and am so glad I had the opportunity to work with this vendor. I was part of the Bahamas 16 weddings celebration in Nassau. They were very professional and timely. I can't say enough good things!

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

Daniel and Fabian with King of Hearts are wonderful! During our wedding planning process my husband insisted we didn't need a videographer because our wedding was going to be small and we had already hired a photographer. I kept telling him how much of a wonderful keepsake it would be for us. Daniel was extremely flexible with me during our year of planning, I never felt pressured or under a time crunch to get information to him. I couldn't wait to finally meet him the day of the wedding, his friendly and caring personality immediately put me at ease (he was the first person I saw when I got out of the car at my wedding venue) he greeted me with a HUGE smile and I just knew he was going to capture the day perfectly. Daniel and Fabian delivered our wedding highlight video within a month of being married and watching it brought both my husband and I to tears. My husband finally realized what a great decision we had made not only hiring a videographer but the decision to use King of Hearts Media. Our wedding video was put together so beautifully and every second that we wanted to be captured was. Daniel and Fabian are so talented and I highly highly recommend them to anyone who is getting married in the Bahamas!

Best bang for your buck! I searched high and low for an affordable videographer at the Atlantis. When I asked our wedding planner for any recommendations, she mentioned King of Hearts. My husband and I did research on him and on other vendors. King of Hearts was the best by far. Daniel is very responsive and treats you with great respect whereas others treat you as just a plain customer with no intent to understand your needs/wants. He takes the time to personalize your video and match it to your personality. If you are looking for a videographer at the Bahamas, I strongly suggest King Of Hearts. You will not be disappointed.

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2016

My fiance and I were on the fence about having a videographer for our wedding at first, but after researching videographers and finding Daniel at King of Hearts Media we booked him without thinking twice. Daniel went above and beyond throughout the entire wedding process! If you are having a wedding in the Bahamas look no further. Prior to the big day Daniel was always prompt with answering any questions and made sure to ask what we specifically wanted captured. During the wedding day he did an incredible job directing me and my groom to get some amazing clips. Finally, during the editing process Daniel kept in great contact and was able to meet all of our needs. When we received the DVD with both the wedding video and highlight video, we were completely speechless. Words cannot describe how well everything turned out. We still cannot watch our highlight video without tearing up. This will something that we look back at for the rest of our lives, and we are so happy that Daniel was able to capture our big day. A talented, passionate, kind, and professional guy. Thank you so much Daniel! - Jess & Taylor

Sent on 07/24/2016

King of Hearts Media's reply:

Wow, thank you Jessica for such a wonderful review. I am moved. I am so happy that the King of Hearts team was able to deliver everything you wanted. My best wishes to you and Taylor :)

Ashely · Married on 05/01/2016

Daniel is simply amazing! I LOVE my wedding video and I truly believe it's one of the best investments we could have made for our big day. From filming to editing, the quality of his work is superb. Highest recommendation!

Demi · Married on 11/28/2015

I can't begin to thank Daniel and the King of Hearts Media team enough for the fantastic job they did on my wedding dvd. I opted for a highlight video as well and it was so amazing to watch. Daniel does such a great job on his highlight videos by seamlessly blending the most important aspects of the day into a short video to share with family and friends. Whenever I watch my highlight video, I can't help but smile. Everyone loved it! When we received our wedding dvd, I couldn't believe how much footage was recorded! I don't think they missed a beat! Re-living our wedding day through the dvd was truly a gift. It brought back so many of those happy emotions from that day. To say the least, the highlight video and dvd are both priceless. Daniel was so easy to work with from the very beginning. Right away, you can tell that he has a kind spirit and truly cares about providing you with a finished product that is unique to your vision. He is professional 100% of the time and communicating with him was indeed a pleasure. I am so very grateful to Daniel and the King of Hearts team for capturing my wedding day on film and would recommend them to to anyone looking for a videographer!

Teresa · Married on 11/24/2015

Daniel had us fill out a detailed questionnaire before the ceremony to identify what elements were important to us and music we liked etc... He listened to everything we had to say and included all the important things while at the same time making it concise and a reasonable length. He was able to capture everything without being in the way of the photographer or the ceremony etc... This video was much better for our vow renewal than the one at our first wedding together 20 yrs ago. We would highly recommend him. Also, he was a Canadian like us from our hometown....such a small world.

Lauren · Married on 11/21/2015

Without a doubt the best decision I made! Daniel is extremely talented and I am so glad we went with king of hearts media. My friends and family tell me it's the best video they've ever seen and I have to agree even though it's my wedding. Even though he is from the Bahamas, I would recommend using him in anywhere in the us. Daniel exceeded my expectations and I'm so happy he was available the day of my wedding!

• User6020154 · 2+ years ago

Awesome experience. So glad that I went with King of Hearts for my wedding day.

Crystal · Married on 10/11/2015

I had a great experience working with him. He made Planning a wedding from New York in the Bahamas stress free.

Maria · Married on 05/30/2015

I recommended Daniel 100%. the video came out awesome.

Jan · Married on 05/21/2015

Daniel was incredible to work with. He captured every special moment of my son's wedding!
    I would highly recommend King of Hearts Media!

Chenelle · Married on 04/18/2015

Daniel from King of Hearts Media was amazing. He didn't film our wedding, another really nice gentleman from his company did, can't recall his name but Daniel did the editing and answered all my million and one questions I had before and after the wedding. I greatly enjoyed our highlights as well as the video itself.

• I

Ivan · Married on 04/06/2015

Daniel was the PERFECT videographer for our wedding. He was on time, professional, and made our day so memorable. The DVD we received far surpassed our expectations and we are so thankful we get to enjoy it forever. We would recommend Daniel to anyone!

Daniel was incredible to work with!!! He was so patient and very kind I would highly recommend him for wedding videos!!!!

Very creative, modern and fun. King of Hearts Media was the best choice on the island! They exceeded our expectations. My husband and I are very pleased with the outcome of our wedding video and we will enjoy it with family and friends for a lifetime.

Everything was AWESOME! Very responsive and pricing was worth it.

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2014

Daniel was friendly and professional. The video he made for us was beautifully done- such great quality! We are so glad we hired him to do our videography.

Vanessa · Married on 10/22/2014

Daniel was very professional and our video was amazing. Highly recommended!