King Limousine & Transportation Reviews

32 | King of Prussia, PA

32 Reviews for King Limousine & Transportation

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Thank you!

Our driver, Jim, was wonderful and accommodating. We used a shuttle for the bridal party’s trip for photos at the venue, to the church, and back for the reception. Clean, comfortable, and ready with bottled water for all of us. It was exactly what we needed and their team was able to accommodate our last minute request.

Sent on 11/19/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia Piatkowski · Married on 05/25/2019

Great company!

I procrastinated hiring wedding transportation until just about two weeks before my wedding. We rented a Mercedes Sprinter to transport myself (bride), my mom, and my bridesmaids to the venue from our hotel. They were right on time, super communicative, and reliable. I also thought their pricing was pretty reasonable. Thanks a million guys!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/23/2019

So great!

We hired King Limo to shuttle our guests back and forth on our wedding day to the venue. I worked with Patti Pease, who was seriously so easy to work with, she listened to my wishes and made changes for me when needed, they whole day-of everything ran SO smoothly, no hiccups and all the driver's were so nice and friendly. Would 100% use them if I were you!!! Thank you King Limo!!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Jackie · Married on 11/03/2017

Very easy to work with, Patty was very helpful during the planning process. The Limos were very nice and drivers were excellent.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Kim · Married on 09/21/2013

Our Best man provided the limo for us and they were perfect. Our driver was friendly and professional. He arrived early and got us to the church and the reception safely and on time.

Sent on 09/29/2013

Laura · Married on 04/13/2013

We used a 22 person bus for our wedding! It fit our 18 person bridal party along with the coolers for some enroute drinking perfectly! Our driver was amazing! He was cool with our pit stop at Wawa! He navigated some pretty tight turns at the cemetery in valley forge park too which I was worried about. He was on time, professional and relaxed at the same time- no up tight stuffy feeling in our bus! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/20/2013

Maureen · Married on 06/04/2011

Wonderful! We had a shuttle bus for our guests and a limo bus for our bridal party. Our drivers were incredibly professional and appropriate. Could not be happier with their service. NO complaints!!

Sent on 08/17/2011

Lisa · Married on 03/19/2011

King limousine and transportation were professional, on time and extremely efficient. We had two limos on our wedding day. The drivers arrived even a bit early to pick us up to take us to the chapel. Then Shawn and I rode in one of their town cars back to the hotel after the reception and up to New York (to the piers) for our honeymoon and again the drivers were on time, if not early. The cars were the perfect size for all of our needs and they were very clean. Great company! We worked through Andy and he was wonderful. At times he was hard to get a hold of, but he was also very sick at the time.

Sent on 04/26/2011

Martha · Married on 03/12/2011

They were on time and so professional. We also used them to get a discount for guest coming from the airport. Many of my guests let me know that they were so helpful and knew a lot about the areas in center city as they passed by historic places. It was like getting a tour with your town car!
    Very great!

Sent on 10/30/2011

Nicole · Married on 08/29/2009

Carl was our limo driver and he was great. He showed up right on time, he was very nice and professional and he accomodated all our requests! Everything went smoothly and was easy with King Limo.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Janice · Married on 10/27/2007

We were very happy with this vendor. They arrived to the house early. The driver was very professional and even escorted us one by one under his oversized umbrella because of the heavy rain.

Sent on 12/05/2007

Kate · Married on 04/27/2013

King was great. We worked with Barbara to determine the best vehicle type for our wedding party, and the vehicle was on time and the driver was great. Would definitely use them again!!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Jessica · Married on 02/02/2013

The 16-passenger limo-bus that we booked was in perfect condition, tremendously comfortable, 100% on-time, and looked exactly as it did in photos. Our driver was kind, professional, and knew exactly where he was going.

King Limousine was very flexible a few months out when we requested to extend our coverage for the evening (after deciding to begin our reception later than we originally thought). They were also very flexible in allowing us to let them know the day-of where we wanted to go for photos between ceremony and reception.

Our decision to use King Limo was predominantly a price decision for the type of vehicle we were looking for. The value that we received for what we paid was excellent, from the day we booked, until our service was complete!

Sent on 02/11/2013

Andriana · Married on 07/23/2011

We had a large bridal party, incuding 6 children. So, the limo bus was our only option. The driver was a few minutes early to pick us up and knew how to get around Philadelphia well. We stopped downtown for pictures and he patiently waited. We brought our own snacks, but the driver also had snacks. This was a hit with the hungry people in the limo. It was a very hot day and the driver kept the limo running during church ceremony, so that it would be cool for us when we came out. The driver was very professional, helpful, and I would recommend this company to use for any occasion.

Sent on 09/02/2011

Lisa · Married on 04/04/2009

King Limo provided a shuttle bus for our wedding guests. The shuttle was on-time and we found the cost to be very reasonable! The shuttle made multiple trips within the time that we reserved it. On our request, the staff at King Limo assisted us with adding more time at the beginning and end of the trip after our initial reservation was placed. We're very satisfied with this company!

Sent on 04/13/2009

King was great on our day. They arrived on time with all the vehicles we needed/requested and got us where we needed to be without a problem. They were also very responsive to us making several changes prior to the wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kassandra · Married on 06/08/2013

We used King Limo for our June Wedding and needed ttwo large buses for guest transportation and a party bus for our bridal party. The driver was so sweet and made it a point to help us carry all of our dresses from our house in the pouring rain. He was also so helpful with my mother who was elderly and had to use a cane. Thank You!!!

Sent on 11/14/2013

Ginny · Married on 05/29/2010

we got an 8 passenger limo for our wedding. the driver was great, and he got everyone where they needed to be in time. It was clean and stocked with snacks for us. I would use them again.

Sent on 06/18/2010
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/31/2008

We got the huge 23 passenger luxury limo bus for our bridal party from the ceremony to the reception. It was an AWESOME vehicle and we had the greatest 30 minute car ride of our lives. The limo was clean, well stocked and the driver was friendly and showed up on time. I had searched around a lot comparing prices and this was the best priced vehicle of this size that I had found.

Sent on 09/16/2008
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/23/2016

3.5

We used King Limo on the day of our wedding to take us around Philadelphia for pictures. The limo driver picked me and my girls up at the hotel where we were getting ready and drove us to the church. The driver helped hold my bouquet while I got into the limo bus so I could pick up my dress and not trip over it. He was very nice and a wonderful driver. He asked if we needed anything and was very flexible with where we wanted to go.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Michelle · Married on 12/19/2015

3.5

After the initial email, it was difficult to contact the company's wedding coordinator, but, everything worked out well. The vehicle was clean and well-maintained. The driver arrived on-time and was both friendly and professional. He also got us were we needed to be on time and safely. On the day of the wedding, the groomsmen requested an unscheduled stop and the driver was very accommodating.

Sent on 01/28/2016

Kat · Married on 08/31/2013

My husband says that "you shouldn't know your limo driver, they should open the door and help you in/out". If that's what you're looking for, this is the place. They are extremely flexible and provide excellent value. They do not lock you into an 8-hr contract and work with you to identify your needs and the best value option they can provide. We received a limo upgrade day-of, still don't know why but am quite content! Our driver wasn't really where he was supposed to be when he was supposed to be there but our pick-up location was complicated, he was great at staying in communication with us, and was there within 5 minutes. He was aware of bridge/street closures and considerate of his vehicle size. As a result, we did not get lost! Most of our guests, who took the provided school bus, did-because of a bridge closure. King limo is a FANTASTIC value and provides the kind of service you want from a limo company. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 09/15/2013

3.5

Patty was extremely helpful in figuring our transportation needs for the bridal party, and her professionalism was appreciated. Our drivers (for both the sprinter van and the getaway limo) were excellent.

Sent on 08/20/2012
  • Eileen

Eileen · Married on 11/20/2010

Our driver arrived on time & he was friendly and kind. Thank you King Limo!

Sent on 07/26/2011
  • JeNear316

JeNear · Married on 05/23/2008

3.5

King limo is a great company. They were on time, which is the most important thing when you are getting married. You would not want to be late for your wedding because the Limo was late. The driver was very polite and professional. I wished they would have allowed me to pay a cheaper price because I did not use their service for the usual time they offer but other than that I was very happy with the service.

Sent on 10/03/2008