King Entertainment Group Reviews

16 Reviews for King Entertainment Group

• Mandy

Mandy Sutera · Married on 01/24/2020

Best investment

Juan made the wedding I couldn’t have asked for better DJ he made everyone so happy and everything was perfect

Sent on 03/28/2020
  • I

Isaac Silva · Married on 12/15/2019

It’s your night!

Juan did a great job taking care of us at our wedding, he made sure we were super comfortable and he knew how to fit the mood just right. Overall, a great experience.

Sent on 02/20/2020

Peyton Crothers · Married on 10/27/2019

Amazing!!!!

How do I even begin to describe our experience having Juan as our wedding D.J?! We could not have been happier with his services!!! First I’ll start by saying your D.J truly sets the tone for your wedding and can honestly make or break it, Juan did not disappoint as he was so fun, friendly, and energetic. He made our night so special. We had such a fun first dance all thanks to Juan, we wanted our slow song to quickly change to an upbeat choreographed dance to a mix of songs and he created the perfect mix with the perfect transitions. Not only did he provide exceptional service, but he was so professional and his set up created the best atmosphere! He brought all types of uplighting for the barn and colorful lights for the dance floor that really made it feel like a party! We couldn’t have asked for more! He showed up hours in advance to setup and do a final walk through on exactly how the night would go. He announced the bridal party entrance into the reception and played clips of different songs we requested, everything was exactly on point. He organized each speech, our cake cutting, our bouquet and gartar tosses and was so energetic it really grabbed everyone’s attention! I had so many requests and he nailed everything perfectly. I even last minute asked him to announce each table to let them know when it was their turn to head to the buffet and he had no problem doing that for us. If you’re looking for a fun and excited D.J to really set the tone for your special day (or any event) Juan is your guy and I couldn’t recommend him enough, he’s truly the best!!!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Krista Hensley · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Juan was absolutely amazing, made the night run smoothly & had the dance floor packed!! Would highly reccomand him

Sent on 04/02/2019

Samantha Henn · Married on 02/23/2019

Simply amazing

Juan and his crew were amazing! Played the perfect music to get our guests up and dancing. He followed our schedule to a T and helped keeping the wedding moving along! Hands down the best DJ I have met.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Kevin · Married on 05/26/2018

One of the most professional DJ experiences we have had to date ! Equipment, personality, and song selection were all absolutely perfect.

Matthew · Married on 05/17/2018

Juan and his colleague provided an awesome show for the wedding, the biggest and happiest day of my mine and my wife's lives. A great playlist with a discreet/blended booth kept our wedding the focal point. Can't thank you guys enough and neither can the people who attended!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Damon · Married on 05/12/2018

I hired this group to DJ a party and Juan did a great job!. Very professional, excellent service, arrived early, and his equipment was top notch! Highly recommend this service!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Dana · Married on 11/18/2017

We have used Juan and his staff to DJ a few events! He has always been great! Very professional! We also play Trivia and Bingo and some establishments he hosts and they are always a good time.

Cassandra · Married on 05/06/2017

As a restaurant, we have used King Entertainment Group for a wide range of events from Weddings to NYE parties to private banquets... always professional and always a great time. We have been asked for King Entertainment Group's contact info from many of our customers who are planning their own private parties and the feedback has always been superb!

Carrie · Married on 07/16/2016

They were my friends DJ at their wedding. Their set up was beautiful and the were very accommodating to requests. Would totally use them in the future.

Sent on 07/26/2018

lindsey · Married on 05/13/2016

We used King Entertainment Group for our wedding DJ and we couldn't have been happier. We received many compliments about the vibe and the music. Everyone was out on the floor dancing. He has great sound equipment and the uplighting is a great touch. Juan is very attentive , professional and goes above and beyond! We would definitely recommend King Entertainment Group!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Tara · Married on 12/07/2014

Amazing! He really made our special day so much more special!

Sent on 08/03/2018

James · Married on 10/06/2012

Juan is the man, he has done my wedding and countless others I have been too. He keeps everyone entertained and engaged. He brings the energy level to a new high. If you have been to a boring wedding, you can definitely tell the difference. He is the one to choose to give that special day a little extra to make it magical.

Tania · Married on 05/20/2011

Juan was amazing at my wedding. I'm so glad we had him for our DJ. Worked with us on everything. All my guests loved him . He interacted with all of us too!! When we renew our vows for our 10 year, I will be calling him to DJ again! You won't be disappointed!

Lynda · Married on 10/15/2016

Jain was very professional, courtesy and social with any age group! He sure did aim to please everyone!