King B Farm Reviews

15 | Ardmore, TN

15 Reviews for King B Farm

Bailey Belue Gordon · Married on 11/02/2019

Beautiful venue - wonderful staff

I had the wedding of my DREAMS at King B Farm this past November! Ever since I toured the place and talked with April, I knew this was the perfect place to start my happily ever after. My wedding was everything I imagined it would be, and that is thanks to April, Matt, and all the other dedicated workers at King B. They were super accommodating and met any needs or answered any questions I ever had! King B Farm is one of the most beautiful venues in the South - so many of my guests complimented the beautiful property and all of the work put into the venue. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day. If you’re looking for a beautiful venue with people who care and take the time to make your day special, King B Farm is the way to go!

Sent on 12/27/2019

King B Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Bailey!! It was truly our pleasure to make you’re wedding dreams come true! We wish you and Walker the best!!

Harper · Married on 10/19/2019

Best. Decision. Ever.

We came across King B Farms by pure luck, and I am so happy that we did! I didn’t realize that such an amazing all around venue was so close to my hometown! I was so impressed by the ease of communication with April, who has now become such a sweet friend, and how quickly I was able to schedule a tour. My husband and I knew immediately that this was the perfect place for our special day. The landscape and facility layout was perfect, so much so that we really didn’t have to do much extra decorating because it fit our vision so well! We were so worried about having all of our family and friends coming from all over the Southeast region. The beautiful cottages on the estate easily housed our bridal parties, and there were plenty of nice options for hotels for our family and friends. The entire King B staff made our big day spectacular, even in the midst of potential rain. They even had extra umbrellas for our guest just in case. And if you need a wedding coordinator, look no further! April Bennett, who was our main contact for the venue, flawlessly coordinated our wedding! She did a wonderful job keeping everything on track, as well as easing my worries and keeping me sane! She is a genuine and fun-loving person who I will always be grateful for making our day go off without a hitch! Choosing King B was one of the best decisions my husband and I made when planning our wedding!

Sent on 03/23/2020

Annalear · Married on 09/21/2019

I can not say enough about King B Farm and the people that work there! They are so nice and willing to work with you. They are always a phone call away (which is great when you have a lot of questions). Not to mention, the farm is absolutely gorgeous! They really are the best!

Annalear Davis · Married on 09/21/2019

King B Farm was absolutely amazing!

From start to finish my experience with King B Farm was great! The people there are so kind and willing to go the extra mile to make your wedding day special. Not to mention the venue is absolutely gorgeous. Whether you want to get married inside or outside they have a spot for you. My wedding day was a dream and I’m so glad I chose King B Farm as my venue.

Sent on 12/27/2019

King B Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Annalear! You were a beautiful bride and so happy you chose King B! We wish you guys nothing but the best in life.

Ashley Guidry · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing and perfect! A dream come true!

To start off, April was amazing to work with! She answered all of our questions very promptly and was more then willing to work with us on any special requests we had. She also gave many great suggestions on how to make our day even more special. Now the venue. Wow! We were blown away by the pure beatuty of the facilities and the property. Each one of our guests said they have never seen such a beatiful place before. The recption hall was the perfect size for our 160 guest wedding, giving my friends and family a big area to dance, a place to hang out and chat on the patio and a big field for the young ones to run around in the grass and play games. The venue also offered so many locations to hold the ceremony which is very rare! We chose the garden terrace under the trees which was perfect for a warm June afternoon. The location was so beautiful that we only decorations we added outsice the reception hall was a white sheer over the alter for the ceremony. The venue also has on location cabins for the wedding party to stay in for one last hurrah with our closest friends.
    To sum it up, this was the perfect location for my husband and I. We wouldnt have changed a thing!

Sent on 07/10/2019

King B Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Ashley! You were a beautiful bride and we are so happy you chose King B!
  • Randi

Randi · Married on 05/25/2019

A definite 10/10

My now husband and I got married at King B on May 25, 2019 and our experience with them was everything we wanted. Not only was it a dream to get married in such a private and beautiful setting but we felt that April and the staff went above and beyond with accommodating us any way we needed! They are so versatile and left us and our families speechless with how the day went. They have so many gorgeous options to where you can have your ceremony and the barn where we had our reception was absolutely perfect. We also were able to do our engagement photos on the property and got to go pretty much anywhere on the property to take our photos! They really go above and beyond! We are still hearing from family and friends about how lovely everything was! So if you are looking for a private venue that give you tons of options with an amazing staff that will help you with everything you need then I would 100% recommend checking them out! I promise you won’t regret it

Sent on 11/11/2019

King B Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Randi!!! It was an honor to be there for you on your big day! I wish you and Michael all the best!!!
  • Paisley

Paisley Hemmen · Married on 04/27/2019

Stop right here and BOOK KING B!!

King B was AMAZING throughout my entire wedding planning experience!! As soon as I toured the farm for the first time, I knew that was IT! Everything about the venue is absolutely stunning! They have everything you could possibly need all in one place. The staff was so friendly and very responsive to any questions I had. We had our rehearsal dinner on the covered porch at the grooms house. It was perfect! There was plenty of room for the food, tables, and space for everyone to mingle! I stayed in the bridal cottage with my girls the night before the wedding and let me just tell you...I felt like I was at a resort! It is the sweetest little cottage and they really thought through every little detail when designing it! I don’t want to give away too many details because you need to go see it for yourself!! It was so relaxing and peaceful to wake up and enjoy the morning with a cup of coffee on the porch swing. The girls got ready in the bridal cottage and the guys got ready in the grooms house across the property. The staff checked in with me throughout the day to make sure everything was flowing smoothly, which I really appreciated! We had our ceremony in the rose garden and words cannot express how beautiful it really is! There are several different options for the layout in the rose garden and they are so accommodating for whichever you choose. The magnolia ballroom is the perfect space for your reception and can even be used for an inside ceremony. It is stunning!! We never had any hiccups during our entire wedding planning process with King B! They are truly amazing! Go check this venue out! I promise you won’t regret it!! I am so glad I chose King B Farms!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Hannah · Married on 03/09/2019

Excellent!

This venue was amazing and is a truly beautiful place to be married. Everyone was so helpful throughout the entire process, especially April who I was able to talk with about all of my concerns and questions. They were quick to respond and help in making my special day perfect! Thank you King B Farm!

Sent on 03/27/2019

King B Farm's reply:

Hannah!!! It was such a pleasure to help you with everything for your day! It was all so beautiful and I wish you and Peyton all the best in your new adventure!

Grayson · Married on 11/03/2018

I have not had my wedding yet, but they have been awesome so far!! They have kept me informed with renovations throughout the whole process! I highly recommend King B!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2018

From the moment I saw this venue I feel in love & could see my dream wedding. The bridal & bachelor houses are beautiful. Can only imagine what's in store for the barn. We plan an outdoor wedding and have many locations to choose from. Everyone has been so friendly and willing to answer any questions and they even worked with us to stay in budget for our special day. I always dreamed of getting married outside on a farm & finally King B is making that dream come true.

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 09/22/2018

I have been with King B Farm for many events, and have always been blown away by their facility, let alone their service.

This past weekend I was in a wedding scheduled to be outdoors in another location. The weather forecast continually began to look worse. A call was made, and the entire staff at King B was immediately on deck and ready to help in any way possible. Moving your entire venue, the day of the wedding.. that's something that's destined to be a nightmare. Not with King B. They truthfully did everything we could have asked for and more to make the Brides fairy tale wedding wishes come true. All in under 8 hours I might add.

The Bridal Cottage is one of the most beautiful spaces I have ever laid eyes on. The Magnolia Barn is beautiful inside and out. The truth is that while important, none of that matters as much as the actual wedding day experience.

The owners and staff of King B Farm absolutely take the cake for outstanding customer service. Our every need along with things we hadn't even thought of were handled before we even had the chance to ask for them.

Thank you King B Farm for going out of your way to make my friend's wedding day dreams come true!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Blaise Rogers · Married on 09/22/2018

King B Saved My Wedding Day!

It is hard for me to put into words how AMAZING my experience was with King B. I held my engagement party at King B and they were outstanding! For my wedding I had my mind set on an outdoor wedding at my fathers house, but I did not have all planned out was the weather forecast. The morning of my wedding I woke up to a radar FULL of rain for hours leading up to my wedding and per usual I had no back up plan. When my parents asked me what I wanted to do my first thought was King B, so we made the call. Within a few minutes April had given me a call to get a fill of what details I wanted and she assured me to relax because they had it under control and boy did they! I arrived to the bridal and groom cottages ready to go for our wedding party and their staff was working endlessly to accommodate our needs on a short notice! I thought I had everything planned to perfection before we had to move the venue, but I was wrong. King B had pulled off my dream wedding, it was a true fairy tale! It says a lot for a venue to pull off a wedding day of with very short notice, but King B did this without batting an eye! To say I am pleased would be an extreme understatement, my expectations were far exceeded! Thank you so much to every single member of this staff, April for heading everything up, Candace and Keith for providing such an amazing venue in our small town, and to everyone who played a part in making my day amazing. Choose King B, you won't regret it!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Mercedes · Married on 05/26/2018

King B Farm is THE place to have your wedding! It is absolutely beautiful!! Words do not do it justice. The staff is excellent and are very willing to work to make things the way you want them for your dream wedding.

Mary Ann · Married on 03/03/2018

King B Farm is the perfect place for your special event, especially your wedding! Definitely worth the money and “drive”!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Niki · event on: 02/28/2018

Beautiful facility and great people to work with.