21 Reviews for KindleWood Films

Traditional (1)
Short Form (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
21 KindleWood Films Reviews

After scouring YouTube for wedding videos we liked we kept seeing Kindlewood Films coming up over and over on the wedding we were drawn to. They are amazing at capturing the true personalities of the wedding guest, quirky family members and the beauty of the day itself! We are from San Francisco but we were getting married in Newport Rhode Island so I thought we it might be prohibitive in regards to budget and I was wrong Will and his staff made the budget work and truly were a dream to work with !! I would recommend them in an instant !

Profile Picture Geoffrey, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Prior to booking, Will was prompt in his replies. Very accommodating to all the questions my husband and I had. It was easy enough to choose which package we wanted (which were competitively priced), and customized it a bit to our needs. Their style of editing was exactly what we wanted, so at the end of the day, it was an easy decision to go with Kindlewood.

The weeks leading up to the wedding, they maintained good communication. On the day of our wedding, they arrived on time and were very good at staying on top of the schedule. They worked very well with our photographer, which I thought was really important. They brought their creativity and amazing attitude and it was such a pleasure working with them. Both my husband and I felt very comfortable the entire time, there was never a moment where we felt awkward.

When we received our highlight film, we were blow away from the results. It was everything we could have hoped for. Their work speaks for itself.

Profile Picture Marvin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Hard Drive

Out of all the vendors we used for our big day in January 2017, Kindlewood Films receives our highest praises. The end product was beyond our wildest dreams and truly captured all the wonderful moments and emotions of our wedding day. Will and his team are incredibly talented, professional and thoughtful and did a great job blending in throughout all the festivities (something you want out of your day's photographers and videographers). They captured footage from every moment, never missing anything important or special to us. Leading up to the wedding, we met with Will for coffee to make sure we gelled with him and that it was a great fit for him and his team to cover our wedding day. We knew he was talented based on the videos we watched, but the time spent over coffee allowed us to see firsthand his passion for filmmaking and how professional and genuine he is. He wanted to learn more about us, learn about ideas we had, who we were as a couple, what was important to us -- very few vendors take that type of time with their couples. It's been a year since our wedding and we've watched our video, speeches and ceremonies countless times. The videos are theatrical quality and capture our speeches, ceremony, personal letters to/from the bridge and groom, all interwoven with beautiful footage of our day. Kindlewood Films is AWESOME and worth every penny. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Will and team!

Profile Picture Betsy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

So wonderful throughout the entire process. I highly recommend KindleWood Films. Response time is super speedy, super easy to talk to, very hard working and absolutely beautiful films.

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Will was the videographer for our wedding. We just received our film and it completely blew us away!! He did a fantastic job!! The film was perfect. He caught all the right moments. I'm just completely over the moon. He was also EXTREMELY easy to work with - very responsive, timely, super organized. I'm actually a very difficult person to please, but I would recommend Will and his team without hesitation!!

Profile Picture Giselle, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Will was so easy to work with and spent ample time talking with us over the phone prior to wedding day... even sending us some of his favorite hikes to explore! We got married in Big Sur, CA and stayed at a VRBO home at the top of a mountain that didn't allow many cars up, so we called Will the night before and asked if he wouldn't mind meeting our photographer somewhere nearby and driving her up. He was so flexible and was totally cool with it! We ended up adding time to our package to get some fun drone shots at the beach as well. It was nice to have the option and add it on last minute. We are so happy with the final product and would not change a single thing about our wedding day!

Profile Picture Christie, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling

Kindlewood Films did such an amazing job at our recent wedding at the Miners Foundry in Nevada City! Not only were they extremely professional but the end product was exceptional - a well-edited, high-quality film shot on top-end equipment, including aerial shots captured by drone (!). In addition to the highlight film, we opted for the full ceremony, toasts and dancing footage (the "Flame" package) and we couldn't be happier. The highlight film is the perfect length for sharing with friends and family while the additional footage was a great way to us to remember the details.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Will Cook is truly an incredible and very passionate videographer. My husband and I first met with Will prior to our wedding and interviewed him. After meeting this driven and intelligent young man, it was an easy choice for us. Will made sure to bring a great team and even went above and beyond to make sure we received all the coverage we could get. Will and his team were so much fun to work with on our wedding day. They had a game plan for everything and knew what would look good. For our first look or "reveal", they put a mic on Jamie so we could capture his reaction to seeing me for the first time, it was great.

The sound to our wedding video is phenomenal, there is no wind noise and no backround interference. I let Will pick the song to match to our video and it's perfect! Will even went after our wedding another day to capture some shots with the drone. They don't like using the drone during the wedding because it can be an annoyance. Will wanted to get some additional shots so he coordinated a time to go back to the venue with the drone.

I highly would suggest having videographers at your wedding and I highly recommend Will and his team. The finished product is amazing and it allows you to feel the emotion from that day and re-live it. We actually received ALL the raw image from the first look, ceremony and speeches. Then we received a short 3 min video and an 8 min video. Please check out their work. Go to their website and watch the videos on the blog.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cinematic, Traditional, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive

Will and his team at Kindlewood films were awesome to work with! Our wedding highlights brought us to tears, I know we will enjoy it for years to come. With Kindlewood you'll find a clean aesthetic (no cheesy transitions), excellent audio sound, and very high quality film. I would hire them again for sure.

Profile Picture User5396923, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

After debating whether or not we needed a wedding videographer, we chose Kindlewood Films and it was the BEST decision we made. Our destination wedding was held at the Clift hotel in San Francisco on June 6, 2015. Will was simply amazing! We were a bit apprehensive about having someone follow us around all day, but Will and his assistant were so easy to work with. They accompanied us around the Clift, inside and out for over 10 hours and never once complained! They captured everything we requested and more. We received our highlight video one month after our wedding and WOW, we simply LOVED it!! A few days later we received our full length video and were once again blown away! After planning every detail of our wedding for almost a year, the day went by way to quickly! We are THRILLED we chose Kindlewood to capture those special moments, which we now have to watch whenever we want. We highly recommend Will and Kindlewood Films! Wayne and Anthony

Profile Picture wayne, 6/6/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography

I must start by saying that Kindlewood FIlms exceeded all my expectations. My wedding video was very important to me, so I did a lot of research. I probably watched close to 50 highlight videos from various companies across the Bay Area and I was very impressed with the quality at KindleWood Films. We purchased their 10 hour package which included a 5-7minute extended highlight film along with our edited ceremony and toasts. I was blown away by the quality of our film!
Will, Chris and their crew have been a joy to work with throughout the process. From our first email, Will responded very promptly with a pricing list and helped us choose a package based on the length of our wedding, and video wishes.
Although the day of the wedding flew by, the Kindlewood team did an awesome job. Chris had some excellent suggestions and worked really well with our photographer.
Not only did they capture all the little details that I worked hard to make(I love to do DIY projects) but they filmed it very eloquently.
I would highly recommend these guys to any searching bride. Seriously, stop looking and hire them now! You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Jill, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I would recommend Kindlewood Films wholeheartedly to anyone and everyone! Book him while you can, because this guy is certainly making it to Hollywood.

I emailed William and unlike other wedding vendors that take forever to respond (or just don't), he responded the next day and continued to respond in a very timely fashion through the entire process.

Second most important detail: he was a HUGE pleasure to work with the day of the wedding. Being a Type A personality and a perfectionist, I was extremely high strung the morning of the wedding, trying to get everyone the information they needed to assist with the day I envisioned. William and his assistant needed no instructions and they were gentle when providing guidance to capture the shots they thought would be best.

After the wedding, William told us we would have the video within 3 months and then delivered it in 2. Yes, THAT is how it is supposed to work.

Most important detail: The video was AMAZING! I had HIGH hopes for the video and can say wholeheartedly, my expectations were FAR exceeded. My Maid of Honor said, "the video is movie-quality". Like I said, he's headed to Hollywood.

Not ONE aspect of the process with William was less than ideal and his work product belongs in Hollywood (have I mentioned this already?).

Best money you will spend on your wedding!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/1/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

One of the BEST decisions we made for our wedding (besides getting married of course ;) )!
These guys were AWESOME!
One of the best things about them was that they were totally independent. Trust me, the last thing you want in your wedding is to have to babysit your videographers and make sure they are on the same page with you! We did not worry about them a bit and they did an awesome job.

During our twenty minute portrait session to get some video shots, Will was very professional and a had a great eye on what he was looking for.
They were really flexible and communicative throughout the booking/planning process and also after while the editing was being completed.
And the outcome...OMG, the video is absolutely wonderful! We've got sooo many compliments on it. If you don't trust me check out the trailers on their website!
Lastly, the video wasn't just gorgeous, but our personalities came through just as they said they would!

Profile Picture Claudia, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

In need of a videographer in the bay area, especially for an upcoming wedding!? Look no further! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND KindleWood Films!!!! You will not be disappointed. I was going back and forth whether or not to hire a videographer for my July wedding in Napa given my budget. Wow, I'm so glad I ended up going with KindleWood Films!!! Me and my husband couldn't be happier with this decision! Definitely a good investment, all of you future newlyweds out there!! Will is very prompt with his e-mails and meets the needs of what you're looking to film. He makes sure with you how everything will look from start to end of the wedding day. Will was easy to work with, really accommodating, and produces high quality work. He is such a talent! I'm actually watching my full coverage video DVD as I'm typing this review. It's really awesome to be able to look back on your special day. And our highlight video!? WE LOVED IT!!!! Thank you Will and Sam for capturing our entire wedding day on film for us!!! You guys rock!!!! Keep up the filming!!!

Profile Picture IV, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

LOVE WILL!!!!! Worth the money, worth the time, worth the everything!! Very professional and friendly!!! Very efficient too. My wedding was on 5/17/14 and I already received my highlights and full coverage! If you're getting married, find a videographer. Wills the man! Forreall! Thank you willlllll!!!!!

Profile Picture zelle, 5/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

KindleWood Films did such a magical job capturing our wedding day. From the moment they arrived at our venue at the Seascape Resort In Aptos, Will and his team got right to work. They were calm and confident, poised and professional. They worked with us to make us feel at home while they captured their shots, Before the wedding, Will met with us and discussed the timeline of our day and scheduled in some time for Beauty shots. Those came out absolutely fabulous. I will be recommending KindleWood Films to all of my Bridesmade's as several are getting married soon! This was by far the best investment of our wedding! The Films brought tears to our eyes as we were able to relive such a magnificent day! Thanks!

Profile Picture Catherine, 4/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We hired Will to help capture our wedding this past April and he did an amazing job. He's very responsive and easy to work with. He also did a great job with editing the highlight and feature videos. Smooth transitions and good mix of both music and speeches.

I would definitely recommend him to friends and consider him for future events.

Profile Picture User4382378, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

In my opinion, having a videographer is just as important as a photographer. I saw many videos which were typical; not creative and if that wasn't the case then they were just way over-priced. KindleWood Films stood out to me on many levels and after talking it over with my fiance, we decided to hire them.
It turned out to be one of the best decisions that we made on our wedding day. They arrived on time with a smile and full of energy. Everything went according to schedule and they did an amazing and I mean an AMAZING job! They were extremely professional and easy to work with. We felt comfortable and at ease around them. My wedding party was surprised by how unobtrusive they were throughout the whole event. I can not voice how much my husband and I enjoyed working with KindleWood Films. I highly recommend them and would not hesitate to hire them again for other special occasions.

Profile Picture Kristina, 11/16/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I know it's been a while since my wedding but I've been meaning to write this review for a long time. Kindlewood Films delivers what they promise. Not just a wedding video, they make a beautiful visual story out of your wedding. From planning to execution, these guys are up on their game.

The day of the wedding they showed up early with gear in hand to shoot my getting ready. They are very professional but are also quick to make jokes, a much needed quality in a wedding videographer. They got to work quickly and started filming my shoes, dress, ring and me getting ready, working seamlessly along with my photographer.

Once at the venue and during the ceremony they work quietly works with his partner to get the best shots and lighting possible. During the reception KindleWood shines once again, making your guests comfortable without the cameras in their faces while still managing to capture those sweet moments.

Looking back, if I had my wedding to do over again, I would choose KindleWood every time. They were one of the best investments, if not the best investment of the wedding!

Profile Picture Stacey, 10/6/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Working with William was one of the highlights of our wedding planning process. He was easy to collaborate with, creative, and hard-working. He was so responsive to all my requests during planning and went above and beyond on our wedding day in Big Sur. William and his assistant collaborated seamlessly with our photographer during the wedding day and captured so many beautiful moments. We are SO GLAD we decided to get Kindlewood Films to do our wedding film!! I also loved that Kindlewood Films offers wedding film packages that made sense for what we wanted. We got a highlight film, footage of the ceremony, toasts, and dances, and Will gave us more options if we decide later to add on. Our finished product is incredible and I am forever grateful to have such beautifully edited footage of our wedding day. Thank you, Kindlewood Films!!!

Profile Picture Hanna, 8/23/14, 1 Review