Kimpton Aertson Hotel Reviews

4 Reviews for Kimpton Aertson Hotel

• Dinah

Dinah Dewitt · Getting married on 10/09/2020

The Perfect Day

If I could give the Aertson Hotel more than five stars, I would. Everything about my experience working with the hotel to plan our wedding was positive. The Director of Catering, Liz Hughes, was so attentive and quick to respond to my many questions and made sure that every need was met. The hotel staff were helpful and kind. The hotel itself is gorgeous and exactly what we wanted for our wedding. We used the 17th floor patio for our ceremony and the inside bar area for the reception and it was the perfect size for our group of about 80 people (although it fits more). The food was catered by the hotel chef and was a big hit with our guests. We were also given a complimentary stay in one of the suites the night of the wedding, which was thoughtfully prepared for us (including a bottle of chilled champagne upon arrival) and a relaxing way to end the day.

Again, I cannot recommend the Aertson Hotel enough to anyone in the Nashville area looking for a wedding venue. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Mary Morgan · Married on 05/25/2019

Classy and elegant

My wife and I had our reception at Kimpton in their Patterson ballroom last May. Liz coordinated our reception and was very responsive and accommodating to all of our needs, budgetary and otherwise. We took advantage of their buffet option and were blown away. The bartender even made us personalized cocktails to go with our home states and they were fantastic. Our guests enjoyed the breathtaking views of the Nashville skyline from the Patterson ballroom terrace. We highly recommend giving Kimpton a shot!

Sent on 11/21/2019

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible wedding venue!!

We are so happy that we booked our wedding with the Aertson!! Their team made the wedding planning process so enjoyable, and they totally exceeded our expectations (which were admittedly high since my husband and I both work in hotels) . The staff was so accommodating and everyone from the bartenders to the banquet team was incredibly professional. Our ceremony and reception were supposed to take place on the outdoor Woodlea Terrace, but due to sudden rain we had to move everything inside. Jenny and her team were so accommodating and my husband and I both agreed that we actually liked the indoor setup even better! The space is gorgeous are there are so many decorative details that make it feel truly special and unique. We loved working with the whole staff : Jenny, Liz, Stephen, and the whole hotel staff (particularly the bellman who was working Sunday morning - we didn't catch his name but he was wearing a hat and was so helpful and kind!). We had quite a few guests who stayed at the hotel and commented on how much they loved the rooms and location. This hotel is a true gem, and we can't wait to return!!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Kaye · Married on 08/18/2018

Our daughter's pre-wedding Welcome Party was held on the 17th floor of the Kimpton Aertson Hotel in Nashville. The night views of Nashville's skyline were incredible and our guests had a great time. Liz was very pleasant to work with and answered all of our questions and e-mails promptly.

Sent on 08/26/2018