Kimmberly's Cakes Reviews

Kimmberly's Cakes 5
  • Janine

Janine Gregory · Married on 09/27/2019

It was absolutely phenomenal 😍

Kimberlee was so amazing from the get go and we couldn't have asked for anything more😀 the cake was so delicious and we received so many compliments😀 I would highly recommend Kimberlee Cakes 😀 she definitely gets a 10/10

Sent on 10/03/2019

Julie Wheeler · Married on 06/15/2019

Kimmberly’s exceeded my expectations for the two retirement cakes I ordered.

Kimmberly made two cakes for a retirement party I was hosting and not only made my requests a reality, but exceeded my requests. She was always prompt to respond to my inquires, was helpful with her recommendations, and is the most talented cake artist I have done business with in the 12 years I have been ordering cakes for professional events.

Kimmberly's Cakes 6
    Kimmberly's Cakes 7
    Sent on 06/16/2019

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

These cakes were so much fun to create! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave such kind words! I look forward to baking for you in the future:)

Julie Casillas · Married on 05/10/2019

TCU Graduation 👩‍🎓 Cake

This beautiful graduation cake was a hit!
    Highly recommend!

Kimmberly's Cakes 8
    Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Wendy

Wendy Dalchau · Married on 04/05/2019

Great Cake Experience

Kimmberly was so easy to work with and delivered me the exact beautiful wedding cake that I asked for! Peacock feathers handmade with fondant.

Kimmberly's Cakes 9
    Sent on 05/07/2019

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you Wendy for the thoughtful review. You guys were wonderful to work with as well. I’m so happy that the custom painted handmade feathers were enjoyed!

Terri Clemons · Married on 02/09/2019

Terri Clemons

Kimberly did a fantastic job with my daughter’s Sweet 16 cake . Not only was it beautiful but it tasted great and the cake was so moist. Will totally use her again for my next big party .

Kimmberly's Cakes 10
    Sent on 02/09/2019

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! The party decorations were awesome. Ashley looked beautiful in her birthday dress:)
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 01/06/2019

Beautiful and tasty

Kimm is amazing! We had a rather big cake with alternating flavors and fillings, and it was absolutely everything I had dreamt of and it tasted AMAZING! All is the guests at our wedding grabbed a sliced, and we were honestly sad that we didn’t have more leftovers, because the cake was THAT GOOD. Kimmberly was always very responsive and did a beautiful job decorating with flowers all over the cake. She has created costumers for life with us. Thanks Kimmberly’s Cakes!

Kimmberly's Cakes 11
    Kimmberly's Cakes 12
    Sent on 01/15/2019

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! You see an adorable couple and a beautiful bride. The cake indeed was was big at least 75 lbs! I loved your design of naked ombre cake!

Rachel Sakakeeny · Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing cakes!

Kimmberly has created many different cakes for my family, ranging from graduation cakes, birthday cakes, confirmation cakes, Easter cakes, and fundraising cakes, plus more. All of them have been absolutely delectable and mouthwatering. The craftsmanship involved in the cakes is nothing short of superior. The cakes have always been fresh, with just the right amount of fondant to icing ratio. It is clear that Kimmberly spends a lot of time thinking her cakes through from the beginning to the end. No part of the cake quality is compromised. She literally makes the best cakes I've ever eaten in my entire life. Kimmberly is also very personable and nice, which is a huge plus. My family keeps going back to her for her cakes, but also for her incredible service. Her cakes have always been a huge hit at all of our events. I would highly, highly recommend Kimmberly for all of your bakery needs. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Wow, this review just brought tears to my eyes, happy ones! I’m so humbled that your family has trusted me for so many years to play a small part in each celebration! This very thoughtful post and expression of what my cakes have meant to each of of you is exactly why I love what I do. I love making people happy:) Thank you for the kind words.

Ava Mills · Married on 11/26/2018

The Perfect Vision

I started using Kimm's cakes when I saw a cake she had made for a friend's daughter's graduation party. The cake was impressive to say the least and absolutely yummy! She makes it a point to always work with me closely on my vision of cakes I want and she always makes that vision come alive. She is so nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Ava, it’s always wonderful to bake for you and your family! I’m humbled by you kind words! Thank you

Jaye · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work of art and super tasty

Wonderful experience from start to finish, I’m currently using her again on another big event! She will be my go to for custom cakes! She can create such a work of art...

Kimmberly's Cakes 13
    Sent on 10/29/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much your kinds words are great appreciated:)
    I appreciate your business and blessed to be hour go to baker.

Dana Bounds · Married on 10/27/2018

Baby Shower

We are expecting our first grandchild in December and wanted a special cake for the shower. I found a picture online of a cake that I wanted and sent it to Kimberly. She delivered a cake that was beyond our expectations! Service was great and prices reasonable! I highly recommend Kimberly’s Cakes!!

Kimmberly's Cakes 14
    Sent on 10/28/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I so enjoyed making my favorite characters! Congratulations on your new grand baby:)

Thos · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious and beautiful every time!

I have order all of my special occasion cakes from Kim. My son's high school graduation, his Eagle Scout ceremony and his college graduation cakes. All were stunning and delicious. Kim is so easy to work with and delivers perfection every time.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jane · Married on 09/27/2018

Kimmberly's cake was over-the-top beautiful, moist and so delicious!!! I absolutely loved this cake and it such a huge delightful surprise for the couple and guests. We chose the strawberry cake and it was fresh and perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure to make such a sweet cake!

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2018

I’m so very excited about this cake. It’s the cutest cake I’ve ever seen and it taste even better than it looks. We will definitely use y’all again! Thank you for helping to make my birthday perfect!!

Kimmberly's Cakes 15
    Kimmberly's Cakes 16
    Kimmberly's Cakes 17
    Sent on 07/11/2018

Talita · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful Moana birthday cake! My daughter loved it and we got many compliments.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Debra · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved making this cake for you guys! Congratulations and wishing many blessed years:)

Lebeta · Married on 02/17/2018

First time I ordered from kimmberly's cakes. The cake was perfect and tasted delicious I got so many compliments that day.

Will definitely order from Kimmberly's again.

Kimmberly's Cakes 18
    Sent on 02/27/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Such a sweet cake:)

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

I asked Kimmberly to make a custom cake based off a Pinterest picture, and she delivered the cutest cake (this was for a toddler’s birthday, not a wedding, but I can’t imagine her doing any less for any different event). Not only was it perfectly crafted, it tasted amazing. We got so many compliments and still get asked about it

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words:) I look forward to baking for your family in the future:)

Heather · Married on 01/20/2018

We were referred to Kim by friends. They swore we would not be disappointed; they were absolutely right! Cakes were both devoured by our guests. They were a HIT!

Kimmberly's Cakes 19
    Kimmberly's Cakes 20
    Sent on 02/14/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

What a blessing my customers are! This bride was referred by a previous bride and It was a pleasure working with her! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your fabulous day!

Angie · Married on 12/30/2017

Kim provided the most beautiful wedding cake for my daughter's wedding! It was also delicious! She has made multiple cakes for our family and I will continue to order special occasion cakes from her. Superb service!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Anjie, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special celebration! Your family is beautiful! Thank you

Cindy · Married on 12/14/2017

Kimberly's Cakes.....Kim did Outstanding work with the cake I requested. I sent her a pic of the cake I wanted and then tweeked it a bit. She not only made the cake just like I wanted but the taste of the cake was pure happiness in our mouths! Everyone commented on the design of the cake. Then once we all took a bite of the cake, everyone had the same reaction....it was sooo delicious!
    Kim was a pleasure to work with. She is an Honest person. I overpaid her and she returned the money back to me and explained that I paid more then I had to. Kim is very professional. When she says she will call you, she calls you. She keeps in contact with you in regards to your order, to make sure you get what you are requesting.
    We plan on having Kim do our cakes for us from now on.
    Thank you Kim for the great work you do!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Customers like you make what I do a a pleasure! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing person! I had a short notice need for a small wedding cake. She made the perfect cake for our special day! Will use again and recommend to anyone.

Kimmberly's Cakes 21
    Kimmberly's Cakes 22
    Sent on 11/19/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Blessed to have met you ! Thank you for calling me!

tipmanee · Married on 10/28/2017

Kimberly is so accommodating and creative, her cake was a big hit at my husband birthday celebration.

Kimmberly's Cakes 23
    Sent on 10/28/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

It was so nice to meet you! Thank you for the kind words! I love when customers chair their pics:)

Marsha · event on: 09/28/2017

Kimberly makes the most flavorable cakes we have ever eaten! She is flexible and fun to work with. Since she has made cakes for many years, her experience is shown through her ideas and finished performance.
    You will not be disappointed with the cake and working with Kimberly.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Candy · Married on 09/23/2017

We Loved this cake and the quick response was incredible. We will use her for every event!!!!

Kimmberly's Cakes 24
    Kimmberly's Cakes 25
    Sent on 09/28/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Omg those tutti-frutti mother daughter dresses are so cute! I'm so happy for the opportunity to have baked for your special occasion:)
    Thank you for sharing the pics and leaving such kind words!

Kristen · event on: 08/12/2017

My daughter's Sweet 16 cake was beautiful and delicious!!! Kim did a wonderful job!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for choosing me to help celebrate such a milestone! It’s always humbling when customers like you take the time to leave a kind word!