Kimmberly's Cakes Reviews

Kimmberly's Cakes 6
Kimmberly's Cakes 7

Rachel Sakakeeny · Married on 12/03/2018

Amazing cakes!

Kimmberly has created many different cakes for my family, ranging from graduation cakes, birthday cakes, confirmation cakes, Easter cakes, and fundraising cakes, plus more. All of them have been absolutely delectable and mouthwatering. The craftsmanship involved in the cakes is nothing short of superior. The cakes have always been fresh, with just the right amount of fondant to icing ratio. It is clear that Kimmberly spends a lot of time thinking her cakes through from the beginning to the end. No part of the cake quality is compromised. She literally makes the best cakes I've ever eaten in my entire life. Kimmberly is also very personable and nice, which is a huge plus. My family keeps going back to her for her cakes, but also for her incredible service. Her cakes have always been a huge hit at all of our events. I would highly, highly recommend Kimmberly for all of your bakery needs. You won't regret it.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Wow, this review just brought tears to my eyes, happy ones! I’m so humbled that your family has trusted me for so many years to play a small part in each celebration! This very thoughtful post and expression of what my cakes have meant to each of of you is exactly why I love what I do. I love making people happy:) Thank you for the kind words.

Ava Mills · Married on 11/26/2018

The Perfect Vision

I started using Kimm's cakes when I saw a cake she had made for a friend's daughter's graduation party. The cake was impressive to say the least and absolutely yummy! She makes it a point to always work with me closely on my vision of cakes I want and she always makes that vision come alive. She is so nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Ava, it’s always wonderful to bake for you and your family! I’m humbled by you kind words! Thank you

Jaye · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful work of art and super tasty

Wonderful experience from start to finish, I’m currently using her again on another big event! She will be my go to for custom cakes! She can create such a work of art...

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Kimmberly's Cakes 10

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much your kinds words are great appreciated:) I appreciate your business and blessed to be hour go to baker.

Dana Bounds · Married on 10/27/2018

Baby Shower

We are expecting our first grandchild in December and wanted a special cake for the shower. I found a picture online of a cake that I wanted and sent it to Kimberly. She delivered a cake that was beyond our expectations! Service was great and prices reasonable! I highly recommend Kimberly’s Cakes!!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Kimmberly's Cakes 11

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I so enjoyed making my favorite characters! Congratulations on your new grand baby:)

Thos · Married on 10/27/2018

Delicious and beautiful every time!

I have order all of my special occasion cakes from Kim. My son's high school graduation, his Eagle Scout ceremony and his college graduation cakes. All were stunning and delicious. Kim is so easy to work with and delivers perfection every time.

Jane · Married on 09/27/2018

Kimmberly's cake was over-the-top beautiful, moist and so delicious!!! I absolutely loved this cake and it such a huge delightful surprise for the couple and guests. We chose the strawberry cake and it was fresh and perfect!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure to make such a sweet cake!

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2018

I’m so very excited about this cake. It’s the cutest cake I’ve ever seen and it taste even better than it looks. We will definitely use y’all again! Thank you for helping to make my birthday perfect!!

Kimmberly's Cakes 12
    Kimmberly's Cakes 13
    Kimmberly's Cakes 14

Talita · Married on 07/07/2018

Beautiful Moana birthday cake! My daughter loved it and we got many compliments.

Debra · Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding cake was beautiful and delicious.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved making this cake for you guys! Congratulations and wishing many blessed years:)

Lebeta · Married on 02/17/2018

First time I ordered from kimmberly's cakes. The cake was perfect and tasted delicious I got so many compliments that day.

Will definitely order from Kimmberly's again.

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Kimmberly's Cakes 15

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Such a sweet cake:)

Sarah · Married on 01/27/2018

I asked Kimmberly to make a custom cake based off a Pinterest picture, and she delivered the cutest cake (this was for a toddler’s birthday, not a wedding, but I can’t imagine her doing any less for any different event). Not only was it perfectly crafted, it tasted amazing. We got so many compliments and still get asked about it

Sent on 04/04/2018

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words:) I look forward to baking for your family in the future:)

Angie · Married on 12/30/2017

Kim provided the most beautiful wedding cake for my daughter's wedding! It was also delicious! She has made multiple cakes for our family and I will continue to order special occasion cakes from her. Superb service!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Anjie, it was my pleasure to be a part of your special celebration! Your family is beautiful! Thank you

Cindy · Married on 12/14/2017

Kimberly's Cakes.....Kim did Outstanding work with the cake I requested. I sent her a pic of the cake I wanted and then tweeked it a bit. She not only made the cake just like I wanted but the taste of the cake was pure happiness in our mouths! Everyone commented on the design of the cake. Then once we all took a bite of the cake, everyone had the same reaction....it was sooo delicious!
    Kim was a pleasure to work with. She is an Honest person. I overpaid her and she returned the money back to me and explained that I paid more then I had to. Kim is very professional. When she says she will call you, she calls you. She keeps in contact with you in regards to your order, to make sure you get what you are requesting.
    We plan on having Kim do our cakes for us from now on.
    Thank you Kim for the great work you do!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Customers like you make what I do a a pleasure! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Stephanie · Married on 11/18/2017

Amazing person! I had a short notice need for a small wedding cake. She made the perfect cake for our special day! Will use again and recommend to anyone.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Kimmberly's Cakes 16
    Kimmberly's Cakes 17

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Blessed to have met you ! Thank you for calling me!

tipmanee · Married on 10/28/2017

Kimberly is so accommodating and creative, her cake was a big hit at my husband birthday celebration.

Sent on 10/28/2017
    Kimmberly's Cakes 18

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

It was so nice to meet you! Thank you for the kind words! I love when customers chair their pics:)

Candy · Married on 09/23/2017

We Loved this cake and the quick response was incredible. We will use her for every event!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Kimmberly's Cakes 19
    Kimmberly's Cakes 20

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Omg those tutti-frutti mother daughter dresses are so cute! I'm so happy for the opportunity to have baked for your special occasion:) Thank you for sharing the pics and leaving such kind words!

Shelley · Married on 08/03/2017

Exceeded my expectations!! I don't normally like cakes with fondant....The birthday cake was exactly what I wanted and was delicious!!

Sent on 09/28/2017
    Kimmberly's Cakes 21

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

I feel blessed by your kind words! It was a pleasure to share in this milestone! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Karen · Married on 08/01/2017

Best cakes ever! She also made me an amazing Faux Cake! Everyone thought it was real! She is very professional and her work is excellent! She exceeded my high expectations!!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Kimmberly's Cakes 22
    Kimmberly's Cakes 23

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Karen, thank you so much for sharing both pics! The shower cake is one of my favorites! I appreciate your referrals and kind words!

Heather · Married on 07/29/2017

I called Kimmberly with less than a week to go till my wedding needing a cake. She was so sweet and really went out of her way to get me something that she could do in the short time I gave her but also something I would love. The cake was awesome, gorgeous, tasty, everything you would want in a wedding cake.

Sent on 07/30/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Heather you are so sweet! Thank you for allowing me to bake for your special day! I loved your colors and design! Congratulations to you both :)

Kiela · Married on 05/12/2017

Kimmberly was absolutely amazing to work with. She is a true artist with her cakes and designs, easy to communicate with, reasonably priced, and a wonderful person. Her cakes are moist, well balanced on sweetness, and 100% homemade.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was wonderful being apart of your special day!!! Congratulations!

Christy · Married on 04/01/2017

Kimmberly’s cakes did an awesome job with my vision of having a Moroccan theme 2 tier cake with an elephant topper. My elephant was more than I expected. The colors were bright and vibrant! The cake was moist and filled with favor. You can never go wrong with a Kimmberly's cake!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for leaving such kind words! It was a lot of fun putting together your vision!

Erika · Married on 03/25/2017

My mother in law called her last minute before our wedding because we were without an oven, and she responded very quickly and professionally. Our cake was beautiful! We got lots of compliments and it was very delicious! A cake, cupcakes, and a one year anniversary cake. Thank you Kimmberly!!!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a kind word! I'm so happy I was able to be a part of your special day:)

An · Married on 02/24/2017

Kimm's cake was very delicious and she was very responsive and professional.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Kimmberly's Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a kind word. We look forward to baking for you in the future.

Hope · Married on 02/04/2017

Kimmberly did a wonderful job on all of the cakes she made for my three kids' birthdays! She carried out my vision and requests to perfection and they were super delicious as well. Each cake was a hit at the party! I would definitely recommend ordering a cake from her. I'm just glad I found her when I moved to Keller, because she is my go-to from now on!