Kimberly Wright Photography Reviews

12 | State College, PA

12 Reviews for Kimberly Wright Photography

Kimberly · Getting married on 11/22/2019

Kimberly was excellent to work with. I will definitely be using her for all future photography needs. She was extremely professional throughout the booking, planning and shoot. She made me feel comfortable and beautiful. And all the pictures turned out amazing!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Thank you!

C · Married on 11/01/2018

The best in the business! Kimberly Wright Photography offers a unique, individualized experience that captures memories and moments to last you a lifetime. We were completely impressed by her professionalism, knowledge and adventurous manner. We will absolutely use Kimberly Wright Photography for all of our future photography needs.

Morgan · Married on 09/29/2018

Best around

Kim was a great person to have around on the wedding day she gave great instructions and produced great photos!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kimberly Wright Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We absolutely loved working with you guys on wedding day and I had a hoot during the engagement photos lol

Samuel · Married on 04/21/2018

Kim was amazing from the moment my wife and I met her to the day we got our pictures delivered. My wife and I both absolutely love our photos. Kim and Aary made our wedding day so much easier and were nothing but professional. I would recommend Kim to anyone.

Abigail · Married on 07/29/2017

Kimberly is our wedding photographer and has also done our engagement session. She finds the absolute best and most gorgeous locations for you, no work needed! She also is willing to go to extremes to give you the best photos (climbing massive hills- lol) Cannot wait for our wedding day to work with her again!
    -Abigail Larson

Sent on 12/28/2016

Kimberly Wright Photography's reply:

Thank you! I had so much fun!

Ryan · Married on 07/29/2017

Kimberly is not afraid to get her clothes dirty when she's looking to get the perfect picture. She is super helpful in any way possible and really wants to make sure you get everything you want out of a photographer and more.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Thank you Ryan!!

Daly · Married on 06/24/2017

We are so in love with how our pictures turned out! If it wasn't for Kim we would not have done first look pictures, which I completely recommend doing! I cannot wait to get the pictures printed and up on our walls! Every picture turned out perfect! - Daly Clinger.

Sent on 09/01/2017

Thank you Daly!

Joshua · Married on 06/10/2017

Kim was our wedding photographer just over a year ago now and we keep looking back at the pictures and remembering how wonderful the day was. She really makes the whole scene come alive. She was so friendly and professional to work with, not pushy, but still knows how to keep things moving and get the most gorgeous shots. We loved how every picture turned out and wouldn't change a thing. I would highly recommend her to anyone that wants top notch photography from a kind-hearted individual with an incredible amount of talent.

Maggie · Married on 12/27/2016

Kimberly has been so helpful in planning my photo shoot. She's professional and is very encouraging.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Thank you!

WOW! Kim is unbelievably talented. I have had nothing but wonderful compliments on our wedding pictures and though scenery has a lot to do with that, I know so much of it is because of Kim. From our first conversation on the phone to the last email I have enjoyed every interaction. Getting pictures taken with her was exciting and if it weren't for time schedules I would have loved to take more. Everyone looks fantastic in our pictures and she captured so many unexpected moments. You would feel lucky to have her take pictures for you!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Kimberly Wright Photography's reply:

I am so glad you loved your pictures!

I cannot recommend Kimberly Wright Photography enough- we had an excellent experience from our initial meeting to the engagement shoot that came with our package, to the photography of our actual day. Kim is really devoted to making your day as perfect as possible. I was very picky when choosing a wedding photographer. I wanted someone that I really liked (I was going to be with them ALL day!), trusted (you only get one chance to capture these photos), and was actually going to be within my budget. I met with several photographers in the State College area, and loved Kim from our first meeting- I would have booked immediately if I didn't have other photographer meetings later that afternoon that I didn't want to cancel on last minute.
    Kim was available to answer all of my (many) questions throughout the planning process and was incredibly flexible with me as I changed the date of our engagement shoot several times due to weather. We, of course, had rain the day of the shoot anyways, but Kim was so dedicated to getting a number of amazing shots. We shot in between showers, meaning we were together for over three hours- she literally laid down in a puddle to get a shot of us playing in rain with a reflection in the water. Her devotion to her craft is clear.
    The day of the wedding was when I truly realized that we weren't just getting a photographer with Kim- we got a makeup artist, hairdresser, driver, and someone in my corner who made sure I felt calm and beautiful all day. Kim has such an eye for detail, and made sure we didn't leave the salon until everything was perfect. Kim (& her wonderful assistant!) captured a phenomenal amount of those little "moments" that you can't plan for- the look on my husband's face right before I turned him around for our first look, me and my Dad sharing a look before walking down the aisle, a quick peck on my husband's cheek before the grand entrance. Kim made sure our day was perfect, and I have awesome photos to prove!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Thank you so much!

KRYSTAL · Married on 06/09/2012

Hands down the most talented photographer in the state! I love how they capture the REALity in every photograph. Farthest from cookie cutter, it is clear how their personality and passion matched their talent. Highly recommend over and over