Kimberly Petty Photography Reviews

6 | Milton, FL

6 Reviews for Kimberly Petty Photography

Jana · Married on 01/17/2016

Kimberly was very professional but at the same time personal. This is her business but she also knew it was my wedding day and while doing her job, also made me feel special and beautiful. Our photos turned out beautiful! She was a pleasure to work with and we will use her for all photos in the future.

Sent on 02/03/2016
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/27/2012

Kimberly was wonderful not only is she a talented professional, but she is so warm she felt like an old family friend! I loved her work, my DVD video brought me to tears! I would definitely recommend her as a photographer for any event.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Kimberly Petty was so helpful in my process of finding a photographer, especially since I was in Texas and she was in Florida. Though the distance Mrs. Petty was able to help me with everything I needed to know about her services. After booking with her she was very helpful in setting up phone appointments and making wedding day timelines in order to do her best photographing my event. After the wedding I received my pictures about 5 weeks later and I absolutely loved how everything turned out. I got the best quality and best photo album i could have imagined! Thanks to Kimberly Petty Photography!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

I cannot recommend Kimberly Petty Photography enough! Her work brought out every detail of our wedding even more amazing than what it was. I can't stop looking at our beautiful photos you had captured on our important day! Your work, artistry and expert advice was great to work with! Also, just not for weddings but family photos too! My niece and nephews adorable photos were amazing too!
    I highly recommend Kimberly Petty to anyone for any type of occasion photos. Thanks Kimberly!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Tawnee · Married on 05/07/2011

Kimberly Petty, is a wonderful photographer! She really does care about her clients and listens to what the clients want. Also, she offers packages that could fit any brides budget. I plan on continuing to use her in the future! She is AMAZING!!! :)

Sent on 12/31/2011

Rebecca · Married on 03/20/2011

Kim was AMAZING to work with and she went above and beyond every step of the way!! She listens and takes the time to really understand what you want and it definitely shows in her photographs. She is a great person and an exceptional photographer and I recommend her 200% She captured images that I will treasure the rest of my life.

Sent on 05/10/2011