Kimberly Dyer Photography Reviews

Kimberly Dyer Photography 6
Kimberly Dyer Photography 7

Gem Pescinski · Married on 10/19/2018

Wedding photography

Kimberly Dyer did a beautiful job on our wedding photos. She and her partner were a pleasure to work with and so much fun!!

Jim · Married on 07/15/2018

We decided to take a family photo on the beach while on a trip to Florida. We wanted professional photography at a reasonable rate and wow did Kimberly deliver! She asked great questions about what we wanted, and came prepared to a location that we could easily walk to. We had grandkids in the group ranging from 6 months to 12 years old and one of them is on the spectrum. Kimberly was fantastic with the kids! She was patient, kind, and somehow managed to capture images of our families together (and even moments when we didn't know she was clicking away) that perfectly tell the viewer how much we love each other and enjoy being together. Including a professional touch up, she had the images available for us in 4 days. Thanks Kimberly!

Kimberly Dyer Photography 8

Rebekah · Married on 06/30/2018

Kim was overall amazing. She was willing to meet us for the first time in a town that she had to drive 45 minutes to so that we didn't have to drive 2 hours to meet up with her. She worked around our crazy schedules and living 2+ hours away. She was one of the most important aspects to keep our day running smoothly. She helped me establish a timeline all through text and email. She was willing to do crazy poses. She kept us laughing and smiling the whole time. She is very personable and has a ton of wedding experience. We got a preview of our wedding photos 3 days after (on Monday), only 5 photos and it is making me want more. Without her and her knowledge of weddings, wedding planning would have been a nightmare. I can't thank her for all she did and how well and professionally she did it.

Amy · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service, great to work with, the best quality of pictures!!!! I work in the wedding industry and therefore I work with vendors on a daily basis. Needless to say I was very particular in who I wanted to work with on my wedding day! Kimberly and her husband Mark were just incredible from start to finish! Kim managed the perfect balance of always wearing a smile but also being able to tell people what to do and where to go when needed. She was also totally flexible and worked with us when we made a couple of changes to our plans. Her team captured our high energy spirit perfectly and.....we just can't get over how amazing the photos turned out!! You captured every moment in such a beautiful, natural manner. Looking at the photos makes us feel like I'm reliving every aspect of my very favorite day. We HIGHLY recommend Kimberly Dyer Photography!

Kimberly Dyer Photography 9
    Kimberly Dyer Photography 10
    Kimberly Dyer Photography 11
    Kimberly Dyer Photography 12
    Kimberly Dyer Photography 13

Alison · Married on 03/24/2018

Kimberly was great!!! Very friendly, very flexible, and the quality of her work was top notch!!! I would definitely recommmend her and her services to document your special day!!!

Kimberly Dyer Photography 14

Alexis Lynn · Married on 03/17/2018

Kim and her team was the absolute best starting from the beginning. Kim is quick to respond to any questions you may have and being from out of state that is HUGE when booking wedding vendors. As soon as we met Kim, we KNEW she would be the perfect photographer for us. Even on the day of, she was accommodating and got our rather distracted group together and got the photos done. We can’t thank you enough for such an amazing day and amazing photos.

Amy · Married on 10/27/2017

Kimberly and her daughter could not have been more accommodating, flexible, and professional! This dynamic duo have such a positive presence and energy. They captured our special day perfectly. They even helped out when my lash glue needed some extra glue! Thank you for such wonderful pictures and memories! I highly recommend Kimberly Dyer.

Sandy · Married on 10/21/2017

Kim was wonderful to work with and our pictures are beautiful! We would highly recommend her for any occasion!

Kimberly Dyer Photography 15

Ashley · Married on 07/08/2017

Kimberly was amazing! I could not have asked for a better photographer to capture my special day! Many, many thanks! HIGHLY RECCOMEND!! Her attention to detail was fabulous! Thank you sooo much for the beautiful pictures that so perfectly captured our special day !!!!!

Mary · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter was recently married on Venice Beach, Florida and Kimberly was our photographer. Kimberly and her assistants were absolutely wonderful! She captured all the photos that my daughter and son-in-law had requested plus many more. They were quick to organize everyone for the photos and paid attention to detail. I would highly recommend Kimberly!!

jen · Married on 04/22/2017

Kimberly is very professional, very flexible. A great choice and something easy to cross of your todo list.
    She has you covered.
    Pictures looked amazing. We couldn't be happier~

thanks
    Jen and Eric

Erica · Married on 03/18/2017

Very responsive-great photos, some unusual poses that worked-lovely mother/daughter team

Erica · Married on 03/18/2017

We were extremely happy with their professionalism and attention to details. The photographs came out absolutely beautiful! Kimberly & Marissa which such a joy to work with. Everything was seamless. Thank you! Erica

Diana · Married on 02/25/2017

Kimberly Dyer and her team were so great to work with! We can tell our wedding pictures will be amazing. She is so good at what she does and has years of experience in the business. I recommend her to SW Florida brides, especially in Sarasota. She goes above and beyond to make sure you get every moment captured perfectly, and has an eye for the details.

Stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Kim and her team were AMAZING to work with. They were responsive, professional, efficient and a blast! They made the entire day and photo sessions SO much fun and had my groom laughing the entire time. Our pictures were received within a month and were absolutely BEAUTIFUL. We can not wait to order prints and show them off to everyone. Kim made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed and even assisted with the coordination during that day with other vendors since my planner was MIA the entire time! Kim's team was wonderful as well, they prepared each family member for the next picture to make sure we were not wasting any time and the process was flawless. Her assistant even helped with hair placement and arm placement etc, I do not think there is one picture I was unhappy with! I would highly recommend Kim and her team!!!

Abby · Married on 10/01/2016

Kimberly shot our wedding this past October and she did an amazing job! She made the whole picture taking process easy with our family and they all turned out amazing. I received my photos online within a few weeks of our wedding. I loved my pictures so much it was hard to pick which ones I wanted her to print! I can not say enough wonderful things about her and am so happy I chose her to document our special day!

Jennifer · Married on 07/02/2016

Kimberly was amazing! She went above and beyond to provide excellent service. I even had some trouble with my dress and one of her photographers was able to help with it.
    We were beyond pleased when we received our photos. We had a beach ceremony and cocktail hour on a golf course with a reception indoors. One picture in particular has all our friends and family saying it's the most stunning pic they've ever seen!
    I would highly recommend her!

Judy · Married on 05/29/2016

We had a fabulous experience with Kimberly and her staff. It began with a phone call and ended with her capturing our daughter's special day. She took engagement photos too which were also wonderful. This was a destination wedding for us, and she couldn't have been more helpful in terms of timing of ceremony to coordinate with sunset photos. She and her assistant were so terrific with the bridal party, girls getting ready, guys getting ready and everything before, during and after the ceremony. She really knows how to make everyone feel comfortable. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!!!

Stephen · Married on 03/24/2016

Kimberly was phenomenal! Her artistry and vision helped us create stunning photographs that we will cherish for a lifetime!
    She is so warm and friendly. After a moment in her presence, you know she cares as much about your wedding day as you do. Kimberly navigated my large family and all the photos they wanted with ease. She made everyone feel heard and got all the requested shots.
    When it came time for the photos of just my husband and I, I found out she had been planning setups and photos for weeks. With us being novices, it was so wonderful to know we were in the hands of a professional. She has so many amazing ideas for photos that we never would have thought of.
    My husband was not looking forward to the photos at all, but by the time we were done, he admitted it had been one of his favorite parts of the day. That's how great Kimberly is! She turned wedding photography into a fun and artistic adventure!

Meredith · Married on 03/12/2016

Kimberly Dyer and her team are all real professionals! They were accommodating on a multitude of levels from the posed photos to the candid shots and beyond the limits of their actual job responsibilities. They captured the essence of all the special moments throughout the ceremony and celebration in their first-class photography. They missed NOTHING! It's not difficult to say that Kimberly Dyer Photography is the very best and I would recommend them to everyone!

Michelle · Married on 10/25/2015

Kim was fantastic from start to finish. She answered every question promptly, took amazing photographs, and was incredibly easy to work with. I would suggest her to anyone I know that needed a wedding photographer. Strongly recommended.

If you want the best possible photographer for your special day, this is the Lady to hire. She's truly the best!

Louis and Ana · Married on 10/18/2014

Extremely relaxing, helpful, creative and personable. They put us very much at ease during a stressful time, we would highly recommend them to everybody!!!

Chloe · Married on 09/16/2014

We chose Kimberly for our destination wedding at Longboat Key Club after reading amazing reviews on line. We met with her six months prior to the big day and knew she was perfect for us.
    On the day she arrived with her assistant Marissa and they were both FANTASTIC. I literally cannot fault a thing. They came prepared with the ideas I had proposed and also added in some fantastic ideas of their own. All of our guests commented on how professional, friendly and personable they were and were working so hard to capture our day. They were discreet and the photos we received were a joy to flick through. They brought me to tears and and laughter. I cannot wait to choose some to put up around our home, it's just going to be hard to not put them all up!
    You will never regret choosing Kimberly for your wedding photos, you will be in great hands!

Janah · Married on 07/17/2014

Within days of our wedding, we received a link to our online proofs, and they were truly breathtaking! The CD arrived at our home a week after our wedding in a decorative album. The photographs that Kimberly took vividly captured our raw emotions before, during, and after the ceremony. She was a pleasure to work with and had many good suggestions. We have so many great memories captured in print that we can't even begin to choose the ones we want to display! We would recommend her without hesitation.