Kimberley Izatt Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lauren M. Married on 10/24/2021

Beautiful photos!!

Kimberley is extremely talented!! We love our family photos and she is wonderful to work with!! Highly recommend!!!
  • Raegan
    Raegan G. Married on 09/26/2021

Kimberley (Izatt) Clark Photography

There are many choices on engagement and wedding photographers. Our goal was to choose the best photographer for the best price and stay within our budget, and we were able to do just that with Kimberley. The photos will be something to cherish forever, and Kimberley brought things to life with her talent and the natural beauty at the venue! She's a natural with photography, and a great choice for all of your photography needs without breaking the bank!
  • Madison
    Madison M. Married on 03/10/2020

Wonderful!

We absolutely loved Kimberley! She is creative, fun, and flexible and our pictures look wonderful. Thank you again!
    Joshua G. Married on 07/27/2019

One of the Best in Virginia

Kimberley is by far one of the very best wedding photographers in Virginia. I'm a professional wedding filmmaker and have not only worked with her many times over the years but she also did the photos of my own wedding this summer of 2019.
    If you take a look at the wedding photographers out there, they outweigh more than any other vendor type, venues included in our region. The thing that makes Kimberley stand out is that her work is on par with those that charge $8,-10k and yet shes one of the most humble wedding photographers out there. She has a keen eye for getting those great looking yet natural style shots.
    Her lighting, composition and focus is on par with top level wedding photographers and on the vendor side of the house she's great to work with too.
    If you're looking for someone that offers great, one-of-a-kind style wedding photography at a fair price, she's definitely the one that you want to book here. With more than 550 wedding photographers in the WW Richmond to Roanoke Market place, I'd say she's literally one of just three that I recommend to couples out there looking for someone fun to work with, professional and humble.
    Katelyn Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Review

Kimberley is such an amazing person to work with! I hired her as the photographer for my wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with the results. These pictures hold so many memories that we will cherish forever. Also, Kimberley and her assistant were very discrete. I got quite a few compliments from the guests who told me that they barely even noticed them taking pictures. I was very happy about that! If you are a bride in need of a photographer, I highly recommend Kimberley!
    Laura Married on 04/30/2016
    Kimberley was absolutely wonderful to work with! We worked with her for our engagement session, bridal session, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/reception. I found her website through a internet search when I first started to plan my wedding. I was really impressed with how quickly she responded to my inquiry--within 30 minutes! Honestly, I put out an inquiry to a photographer, and I have yet to hear back from them (a year later!).

Not only is Kimberley responsive, but she professional and thorough with what I might want out of my pictures. She was open to my suggestions and asked for a Pinterest idea board. She has a great eye as well, and brings out even the smallest detail.

The engagement and bridal portraits are stunning. Absolutely stunning. I really liked getting them on a dvd as well. She was accommodating and also sent me the actual files of my "Favorites" as well so I could access them prior to receiving my dvd. I know I'll cherish these pictures forever.

I met one of the members of Kimberley's team, Jeff, for the rehearsal dinner. He was wonderful to work with as well! He was very polite and captured everything that I had asked.

The day of the wedding, we had 10 hours of coverage. Kimberley and her team arrived early and walked around the church to pick out some locations for various pictures. They also were very efficient and took as many pictures of the wedding party (minus the bride/groom) as possible to cut down on time after the ceremony. Kimberley hung out with us as the girls got ready (hair/makeup), and took a lot of great detail pictures during this time of rings, shoes, dresses, etc.

All of the sneak peak pictures have been stunning! I'm very pleased.

Kimberley is a true gem and I would work with her again in a heart beat! Hopefully in the future for maternity/baby pictures :)

Thank you again Kimberley (and your awesome team!) for everything you did to help capture our wedding!
    Laura and Eric Coffey
    Rhonda Married on 04/23/2016
    I worked with Kimberley while planning my brother's wedding and was so impressed that I hired her for my daughter's wedding. She is professional, thorough, and accessible (answered my emails and messages in a timely manner).

She showed up early to find the best locations for photos, joined a Pinterest page I created so I could express a couple of shots I wanted her to create for us, and had the patience of Job during the pre-wedding photos (9 ladies in all).

She is a phenomenal photographer with a keen eye for details and has the ability to capture a moment in time that you wouldn't think of.

I would hire her again without hesitation.
    Emily Married on 03/19/2016
    She was extremely nice and accommodating. Very professional and courteous. Always responded quickly to emails and answered all my questions. She captured some great moments from our wedding. The photographs are beautiful. We are very pleased and so glad we chose Kimberley as our wedding photographer!
  • User2553215 2+ years ago
    Kimberley did a beautiful job on our wedding photos and all of the shots were amazing. She was very professional and truly has an eye for catching those special moments. I would highly recommend Kimberley to anyone looking for professional photography for a special event or occasion.
    Mary Married on 09/27/2014
    Kimberley is fantastic! She's professional, creative and very skilled with photography. She did research to make sure she got the pictures we wanted. Not to mention she made our wedding party feel very comfortable the whole time she was there. She's awesome and I highly recommend her. Whatever your photographic needs are, I am confident Kimberley will give you a great product.

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mary. I loved being part of your wedding day. Your family and friends were great and you and James are such a beautiful couple.
  • User2048168 2+ years ago
    Kimberley is wonderful, and our photos turned out beautifully! We got everything we asked for. I found out about Kimberley through a recommendation, and would recommend Kimberley in a heart beat!

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Thank you for the nice review!
    Emily Married on 09/06/2014
    Kimberley was so easy to work with! She kept my stress level WAY DOWN! She was flexible and laid back. She did exactly as we asked. She was efficient and kept things organized throughout the day. Her work is quality and she takes pride in what she does. She has great ideas and is open to trying different shots as well. I love that we got printed pictures as part of her package. Both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos were beautiful. We are so happy to know Kimberley and appreciated all that she did to capture our special day!
    Sheri Married on 05/11/2013
    Kimberly and her team were great! She took her time to meet with me to find out exactly what I wanted and then ensured that she had the right amount of photographers to meet all of my request. She got EVERY picture I asked for down to the smallest of details. She was everywhere at one time, yet very unobtrusive! She was professional at all times. Although the time frame for turnaround on pictures was longer than I expected, she was honest from the beginning and stayed true to her promise. The quality of pictures was great! My only regret was that I couldn't buy more of them!!
    Summer Married on 05/23/2012
    We loved Kim! She did a wonderful job on ours wedding pictures. Now that we are all settled and have our newest addition to our family, we are going to get her to do our family pics.

Kim thank you so much for being such a big part of our wedding day! We are very greatful to have found you!

Eric and Summer :)
    Reanna Event on: 01/29/2012
    Kimberly was absolutely amazing! We had a sick baby, an elderly grandma and a talkative 7 year old on the water in the freezing cold and somehow she managed flawless photos! Her professionalism and talent are remarkable. We could not be more pleased with the photos! She comes HIGHLY recommended by this family!!!!
    Brandi Married on 10/01/2011
    Wonderful wonderful wonderful photographer!!!
    Rachel Married on 05/22/2011
    Kimberley is an excellent photographer. She was on time and had lots of ideas for photos for our wedding.
    Maggie Married on 03/27/2010
    Kimberley did a great job with my bridal portraits. She is a wonderful photographer and I recommend her services.
    Jessica Married on 08/23/2009
    Kimberly was really great to work with. She always returned phone calls the same day or early the next day, and was very patient with my many questions. On the wedding day she was there early to find good places for pictures and to meet the wedding party! After the ceremony she quickly got our portraits done and they turned out so amazing! Everyone that saw our pictures kept saying how beautiful they were. I was really excited to see how amazing them were! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

I am so happy that you are happy!!!! That is always my goal. I wish you guys the best, you are great!
    Tiffany Married on 07/10/2009
    Kcifoto was absolutely fabulous and I would certainly recommend her services to anyone in the future.
    Sabrina Married on 08/09/2008
    Our wedding would not have been the same without Kimberley's photography! I loved that she asked us what kind of shoots we were looking for prior to the wedding. That way, she knew what were trying to get out of her work. She was great on the wedding day as well. She was not imposing and still got many great pictures. Kimberley also spends a lot of time afterwards to edit pictures, which can make all the difference! The costs are also very appropriate when you see the kind of work that she does. In other words, I would recommend her work to anyone!!!
    Jessica Married on 07/13/2007
    Kim is an excellent photographer! Our wedding photos are perfect in everyway and we will cherish them for a lifetime. We also had our enagement photos done with her as well. They were awesome too. I wish she were closer to my location in VA Beach so I could use her to capture every life milestone.

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Hi, I am so happy that you were pleased with my services.
  • User2088254 2+ years ago
    Kimberley was quick to respond with any questions or concerns that I had. The quality of my pictures were great! She discloses in the contract that it may take up to 90 days to view your online gallery. Be prepared to wait the full 90 days to choose your favorite pictures and then some more for their final edit. I loved my photos and she was great for the price charged.
  • User2049729 2+ years ago
    Kimberley is great to work with! She was able to capture my wedding beautifully!
    Ashley Married on 08/22/2015
    Working with Kimberley was great! The package we chose was a bargain for two photographers, and we have soooo many pictures. I wish we would have gotten more pictures with our families, but the people I asked to help make sure that happened kind of didn't help too much and I was too busy to notice. But that's my own fault. I loved getting a customized jump drive and CD with all of our pictures, too, so we can do whatever we want with them. Having the photos available online was also great. Kimberley was easy to work with and responded quickly to all my emails (there were a lot!).