Kimberley Izatt Photography Reviews

26 | Lynchburg, VA

26 Reviews for Kimberley Izatt Photography

Katelyn · Married on 07/07/2018

Wedding Review

Kimberley is such an amazing person to work with! I hired her as the photographer for my wedding and my husband and I were very pleased with the results. These pictures hold so many memories that we will cherish forever. Also, Kimberley and her assistant were very discrete. I got quite a few compliments from the guests who told me that they barely even noticed them taking pictures. I was very happy about that! If you are a bride in need of a photographer, I highly recommend Kimberley!

Sent on 03/22/2019

Laura · Married on 04/30/2016

Kimberley was absolutely wonderful to work with! We worked with her for our engagement session, bridal session, rehearsal dinner and wedding day/reception. I found her website through a internet search when I first started to plan my wedding. I was really impressed with how quickly she responded to my inquiry--within 30 minutes! Honestly, I put out an inquiry to a photographer, and I have yet to hear back from them (a year later!).

Not only is Kimberley responsive, but she professional and thorough with what I might want out of my pictures. She was open to my suggestions and asked for a Pinterest idea board. She has a great eye as well, and brings out even the smallest detail.

The engagement and bridal portraits are stunning. Absolutely stunning. I really liked getting them on a dvd as well. She was accommodating and also sent me the actual files of my "Favorites" as well so I could access them prior to receiving my dvd. I know I'll cherish these pictures forever.

I met one of the members of Kimberley's team, Jeff, for the rehearsal dinner. He was wonderful to work with as well! He was very polite and captured everything that I had asked.

The day of the wedding, we had 10 hours of coverage. Kimberley and her team arrived early and walked around the church to pick out some locations for various pictures. They also were very efficient and took as many pictures of the wedding party (minus the bride/groom) as possible to cut down on time after the ceremony. Kimberley hung out with us as the girls got ready (hair/makeup), and took a lot of great detail pictures during this time of rings, shoes, dresses, etc.

All of the sneak peak pictures have been stunning! I'm very pleased.

Kimberley is a true gem and I would work with her again in a heart beat! Hopefully in the future for maternity/baby pictures :)

Thank you again Kimberley (and your awesome team!) for everything you did to help capture our wedding!
    Laura and Eric Coffey

Sent on 05/18/2016

Rhonda · Married on 04/23/2016

I worked with Kimberley while planning my brother's wedding and was so impressed that I hired her for my daughter's wedding. She is professional, thorough, and accessible (answered my emails and messages in a timely manner).

She showed up early to find the best locations for photos, joined a Pinterest page I created so I could express a couple of shots I wanted her to create for us, and had the patience of Job during the pre-wedding photos (9 ladies in all).

She is a phenomenal photographer with a keen eye for details and has the ability to capture a moment in time that you wouldn't think of.

I would hire her again without hesitation.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Emily · Married on 03/19/2016

She was extremely nice and accommodating. Very professional and courteous. Always responded quickly to emails and answered all my questions. She captured some great moments from our wedding. The photographs are beautiful. We are very pleased and so glad we chose Kimberley as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Kimberley did a beautiful job on our wedding photos and all of the shots were amazing. She was very professional and truly has an eye for catching those special moments. I would highly recommend Kimberley to anyone looking for professional photography for a special event or occasion.

Sent on 03/14/2016

Mary · Married on 09/27/2014

Kimberley is fantastic! She's professional, creative and very skilled with photography. She did research to make sure she got the pictures we wanted. Not to mention she made our wedding party feel very comfortable the whole time she was there. She's awesome and I highly recommend her. Whatever your photographic needs are, I am confident Kimberley will give you a great product.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Thank you, Mary. I loved being part of your wedding day. Your family and friends were great and you and James are such a beautiful couple.

Kimberley is wonderful, and our photos turned out beautifully! We got everything we asked for. I found out about Kimberley through a recommendation, and would recommend Kimberley in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Thank you for the nice review!

Emily · Married on 09/06/2014

Kimberley was so easy to work with! She kept my stress level WAY DOWN! She was flexible and laid back. She did exactly as we asked. She was efficient and kept things organized throughout the day. Her work is quality and she takes pride in what she does. She has great ideas and is open to trying different shots as well. I love that we got printed pictures as part of her package. Both my bridal portraits and our wedding photos were beautiful. We are so happy to know Kimberley and appreciated all that she did to capture our special day!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Sheri · Married on 05/11/2013

Kimberly and her team were great! She took her time to meet with me to find out exactly what I wanted and then ensured that she had the right amount of photographers to meet all of my request. She got EVERY picture I asked for down to the smallest of details. She was everywhere at one time, yet very unobtrusive! She was professional at all times. Although the time frame for turnaround on pictures was longer than I expected, she was honest from the beginning and stayed true to her promise. The quality of pictures was great! My only regret was that I couldn't buy more of them!!

Sent on 02/24/2015

Summer · Married on 05/23/2012

We loved Kim! She did a wonderful job on ours wedding pictures. Now that we are all settled and have our newest addition to our family, we are going to get her to do our family pics.

Kim thank you so much for being such a big part of our wedding day! We are very greatful to have found you!

Eric and Summer :)

Sent on 05/16/2013

Reanna · event on 01/29/2012

Kimberly was absolutely amazing! We had a sick baby, an elderly grandma and a talkative 7 year old on the water in the freezing cold and somehow she managed flawless photos! Her professionalism and talent are remarkable. We could not be more pleased with the photos! She comes HIGHLY recommended by this family!!!!

Sent on 02/12/2012

Brandi · Married on 10/01/2011

Wonderful wonderful wonderful photographer!!!

Sent on 12/07/2011

Rachel · Married on 05/22/2011

Kimberley is an excellent photographer. She was on time and had lots of ideas for photos for our wedding.

Sent on 08/02/2011

Maggie · Married on 03/27/2010

Kimberley did a great job with my bridal portraits. She is a wonderful photographer and I recommend her services.

Sent on 05/03/2010

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2009

Kimberly was really great to work with. She always returned phone calls the same day or early the next day, and was very patient with my many questions. On the wedding day she was there early to find good places for pictures and to meet the wedding party! After the ceremony she quickly got our portraits done and they turned out so amazing! Everyone that saw our pictures kept saying how beautiful they were. I was really excited to see how amazing them were! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2009

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

I am so happy that you are happy!!!! That is always my goal. I wish you guys the best, you are great!

Tiffany · Married on 07/10/2009

Kcifoto was absolutely fabulous and I would certainly recommend her services to anyone in the future.

Sent on 08/03/2009

Sabrina · Married on 08/09/2008

Our wedding would not have been the same without Kimberley's photography! I loved that she asked us what kind of shoots we were looking for prior to the wedding. That way, she knew what were trying to get out of her work. She was great on the wedding day as well. She was not imposing and still got many great pictures. Kimberley also spends a lot of time afterwards to edit pictures, which can make all the difference! The costs are also very appropriate when you see the kind of work that she does. In other words, I would recommend her work to anyone!!!

Sent on 08/02/2009

Jessica · Married on 07/13/2007

Kim is an excellent photographer! Our wedding photos are perfect in everyway and we will cherish them for a lifetime. We also had our enagement photos done with her as well. They were awesome too. I wish she were closer to my location in VA Beach so I could use her to capture every life milestone.

Sent on 03/26/2009

Kimberley Izatt Photography's reply:

Hi, I am so happy that you were pleased with my services.

Kimberley was quick to respond with any questions or concerns that I had. The quality of my pictures were great! She discloses in the contract that it may take up to 90 days to view your online gallery. Be prepared to wait the full 90 days to choose your favorite pictures and then some more for their final edit. I loved my photos and she was great for the price charged.

Sent on 04/06/2015

Kimberley is great to work with! She was able to capture my wedding beautifully!

Sent on 02/23/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/22/2015

Working with Kimberley was great! The package we chose was a bargain for two photographers, and we have soooo many pictures. I wish we would have gotten more pictures with our families, but the people I asked to help make sure that happened kind of didn't help too much and I was too busy to notice. But that's my own fault. I loved getting a customized jump drive and CD with all of our pictures, too, so we can do whatever we want with them. Having the photos available online was also great. Kimberley was easy to work with and responded quickly to all my emails (there were a lot!).

Sent on 03/23/2016

3.5

So easy to work with. Tailored plans to fit our budget and what we wanted. Only issue is the wait to get pictures back

Sent on 10/22/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/18/2008

Professionalism - a few guests mentioned it was somewhat distracting to have the photographer walking around the front of the church during the ceremony. However, I had informed her to do what she needed in order to get the pictures we wanted.

Value for Cost - the photography was a wedding gift to us, so we are unaware of the cost. However, the cost was only for a certain number of hours of shooting.

Sent on 03/26/2009

Lakisha · Married on 10/10/2009

3.5

n/a

Sent on 11/02/2009

Brenda · Married on 06/20/2009

2.5

OMG!!! Kim is an awesome, professional photographer with a great personality!! Also, she is super nice and she knows her stuff. The quality of our wedding pictures were TOP-NOTCH and her prices are so reasonable. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a GREAT Wedding Photographer!

Sent on 07/22/2009