31 Reviews for Kimball Hall

Cake (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Aisle Markers (1)
31 Kimball Hall Reviews

I gave Kimball Hall 5 stars across the board because it was a truly amazing experience to work with Julie Stephens and her florist, Pat Holland. Julie is the owner of the venue and the day of coordinator who is on top of every single detail at all times, her responsiveness to every question is so fast and she is extremely flexible in making your wedding dreams come true. Her florist is amazing as well and makes the house bloom on the day of with exceptional floral arrangements! We had an outdoor ceremony with 104 guests and the space was perfect, the venue and floral arrangements gorgeous, and every other vendor that Julie recommended to use for the day of was truly amazing. I hope I am able to attend another wedding here in the future, it was simply perfect!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kimball Hall is a beautiful wedding venue in itself but what makes it truly exceptional is Julie. From day one, Julie made us feel comfortable with our decision to have our wedding at Kimball Hall and it is clear that she really does care about her brides. She goes above and beyond to make sure you have the best, most beautiful day possible and is extremely flexible. Julie also has great experience with wedding and with that comes great ideas for decor, timelines, and many other things! Julie kept our day running smoothly and made sure every detail was perfect (even details I didn't think of). Many times I would mention an idea and Julie would take it and run with it to make every aspect perfect. She worked well with all our other vendors and her staff were professional and helpful. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Julie, her staff, and Kimball Hall but I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking for a magical place to get married! Thank you Julie!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/6/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

A little over one year ago, my daughter Emily and I sat down with Julie Stephens and Pat Holland and began planning a wedding. Emily showed them a picture of a bouquet from Pinterest and stated that with a few minor changes, this is what she wanted. We were absolutely stunned by the beauty these ladies created! They are truly amazing! Thank you Julie, Pat, and the entire staff of Kimball Hall for creating a wonderful evening for all. Quote from the groom, "The best decision we made was to choose Julie at Kimball!" You gave us a magical evening. At Kimball, dreams do come true!

Profile Picture Mary, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Parking, Wheelchair Access, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to get married at Kimball Hall! It was the first venue we visited, and we instantly fell in love with it! Kimball Hall is beautiful and was exactly what we were looking for! After meeting the owner, Julie, we decided this was definitely our wedding venue! She is the nicest person you will ever meet and makes you feel like family! Julie has selected the best preferred vendors which makes wedding planning so much easier on you! She is always available to answer questions and is so great at what she does! I knew that as long as I had Julie on my side everything would be okay! Julie and the entire Kimball Hall team are so incredible! Everything went so smoothly on our wedding day, and it was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Julie and Kimball Hall will always hold a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Marla, 6/4/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

Choosing a venue is absolutely one of the hardest decisions you can make when you're planning your wedding. Meeting Julie and seeing Kimball Hall made that decision so easy. I was actually planning my wedding from SEATTLE and even then, Julie took most of the stress out of wedding planning. I cannot say enough about Julie & her team!

My vision for the wedding was a little different than a lot of the traditional southern weddings at Kimball Hall. I wanted something a little more bohemian & whimsical, but still elegant. After explaining my vision to Julie & Pat, they COMPLETELY "got it". I was able to add a few "DIY" touches to it but they honestly took care of everything and it ended up being 100% true to the vision I had.

I could seriously go on and on about how wonderful Kimball Hall/Pat/Julie/Kim are! The entire day flowed perfectly. Julie's relaxed, calm (but FUN!) demeanor kept everyone happy and stress-free all day long. It was the best day ever. Thank you for everything! We love you and would choose Kimball Hall again a hundred times if we could.

Profile Picture Alexis, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved Kimball Hall. Julie was amazing. She always got right back to my daughter and I to answer questions and met with us several times to make sure we were completely satisfied. The day of the wedding, rain was in the forecast but Julie assured us that she would do her very best to keep the ceremony outdoors. It was sprinkling on and off that day, even to the point where they had to take down and then put back up the frames for pictures and seating. I so appreciate that Julie took the chance and she and her staff made sure that our daughter got to have a beautiful outdoor ceremony----it actually stopped raining as we walked her down the aisle!! Julie was also on top of everything all evening so that the whole event went as planned!! Many of our guests remarked on how beautiful the place was!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Buffet, Outside Cake, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

As soon as we walked into Kimball Hall, my husband looked at me and said "This is it. No more looking." I am so beyond thrilled with our decision. We got married in April 2016, and EVERYTHING was perfect. Julie was there with us from the very beginning, guiding us through the process that I had no idea where to begin. I was in grad school at the time, and my husband lived in a different state. So having the list of dinner vendors and DJs narrowed down, and knowing that Pat Holland would be doing the flowers was a major stress relief. Julie works alongside you every step of the way. If I ever had a questions, I would email her and hear back within moments! Every time we met with her, we left the hall with a huge sigh of relief and just knowing that we had someone who was there to make sure everything was exactly as we envisioned it. Every single aspect of Kimball Hall is beyond gorgeous.

Even now, nearly 4 months later, we receive constant compliments of how beautiful everything was, and how smoothly it all ran. One of my favorite parts was the opportunity to have dinner private upstairs with my husband during cocktail hour. It was so amazing to have just a moment together in the middle of the crazy, and reflect on the day. I was able to bring in my own table numbers, corn hole sets, and other various decorations, making it all so personal! I don't have words for how pleased we are with every single aspect of Kimball Hall, and with Julie. Our day couldn't have been more perfect.

Profile Picture Corinne, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I found Julie Stephens at Kimball Hall right after we were engaged. She is an absolute joy to work with! The landscaping and grounds are absolutely gorgeous with beautiful wisteria and planted flowers all along the house! The inside ballroom is beautiful with hanging candles and big windows that overlook this gorgeous backyard that can be used for the ceremony! We were elated that Julie was willing to work with us!

The planning process was very simple and made for a very stress-free day-of!! Julie knows her vendors and she didn't push us to go over budget or do anything outside of a certain price range. She also has open houses where she hosts the vendors to have you meet the owners and see the products or services they have--food tasting, cake tasting, flowers and design by the WONDERFUL Pat Holland, photography, hair and makeup, music, etc.

Julie utilizes wonderful people; her staff is amazing! Her assistant Rebecca completely cared for my husband and made sure his drink was never empty and that he was happy all night! Julie and Rebecca also ensured that we both got a moment with each other after the wedding and made sure we had something to eat before we saw the rest of our guests! Pat Holland was the designer and florist that comes as part of the package and boy is she worth her weight in gold!!! I absolutely adored everything she did for us, all while being very budget conscious, but paying extremely close attention to every last detail!

I would like to say that there was no other place I would have rather had our special day. Julie and her staff at Kimball Hall truly care about their brides and grooms and ensure a perfect day for everyone! If you're contemplating Kimball Hall, go with it! It's absolutely perfect! Our day was so special and we are truly grateful for everyone at Kimball Hall!

Profile Picture Maggie, 4/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I are so happy we chose to have our wedding at Kimball Hall. Our wedding was perfect in every way, and our special day was made that much more special because Julie and her staff were a part of it!

From the very beginning, Julie was immensely kind, helpful and responsive. She went out of her way to make sure the entire wedding planning process was stress-free and easy. We had a couple of meetings with Julie and Pat Holland the florist - they were both the most understanding and flexible people you could want for your wedding. I changed my mind so many times during the process. Not only did they accommodate any changes , but they really cared that the final product was exactly what I wanted. Pat is fantastic and everything she creates is beautiful. I showed her some pictures on pinterest and she was able to capture exactly what I wanted. The preferred vendors Julie has are also wonderful, and we had no trouble bringing in some outside vendors we found on our own.

The actual day of our wedding was incredible. One of the greatest strengths of Kimball Hall is how well Julie knows the venue and space. She made sure everything ran flawlessly, and all we really had to do was enjoy and soak in every second of our special day. We had planned for an outdoor ceremony, but it rained all morning. Julie said she would wait until the last possible moment to see if the weather would clear up. We ultimately decided to have the ceremony indoors, and it turned out to be the most intimate and magical ceremony. Afterwords, all of the guests raved about the indoor ceremony. This is a true testament of how well Julie runs Kimball Hall and how seriously she takes her job. Brides don't have to worry because Julie will make sure the wedding is perfect!

I cannot stress how happy we are with our decision, and hope other couples will trust me when I say if I had to do it all again, I would have my wedding there in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I seriously can't say enough positive things about Kimball Hall & Julie, the owner. Julie is fabulous! She knows the best way to do everything for weddings and because she owns the place, she can make anything happen! She saved the day for our wedding! We originally booked another venue in Milton, GA, in April of 2015 and that was definitely a mistake. In September, my husband and I decided we had to switch venues, immediately. We searched for venues nearby and our first and last stop was Kimball Hall. Julie made us feel so at home and comfortable! She only had one weekend left in January and it happened to be our weekend! We knew this was meant to be! We were overjoyed! I knew she would make everything stress free and that is exactly what happened. If you are looking for someone to take care of all of the details for you, this is your lady! One thing we really loved about this venue was it's quaint feel. She keeps the landscape perfectly groomed and is always updating/improving something at the venue. Julie regularly has open houses for you to come and meet her preferred vendors. The best part about this is that you get to see a mock setup of your table and make any tweaks before the big day. I thought this was really cool! You can imagine what your tables will look like all day but seeing the mock up in person really helps bring it to life! It was nice to meet the vendors in person before working with them. Pat Holland, Julie's floral lady, is phenomenal! She definitely has an eye for everything floral! Because we had our wedding in January, we weren't sure if the weather would be warm or cold. Julie allowed us to wait until Friday (the day before our wedding!) to decide if we wanted the wedding inside or outside. Due to heavy rain on Thursday, we opted to have the wedding inside because the grounds were simply too wet. Have you ever heard of a venue letting you wait until the day before your wedding to decide on where you want to have it? I surely haven't! Julie

Profile Picture Leslie, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Cocktail Reception, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Julie and her staff made my wedding go off without a hitch! She's done many many weddings so she knows her stuff. She also only has 1 (sometimes 2) weddings a weekend, where many of the other wedding venues in Roswell and Atlanta have 3 a day! That's so crazy. Sometimes weddings have very little time in between and make it impossible to decorate beforehand. Not at Julies. I was able to bring all my decorations the Monday before the wedding and she took care of everything. She also had tons of stuff that she allowed us to use for the wedding that she did't charge us for, like other venues will.

Many of the guests came to us and told us how gorgeous the venue was and how intimate it felt, which is what we wanted. You will not be disappointed with Kimball Hall!

Profile Picture Sharon, 10/24/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Parking, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations
4.7

We absolutely loved this venue. Julie, the owner of Kimball Hall, is amazing.

Kimball Hall is beautiful and all-inclusive. While she had some amazing preferred vendors, we were allowed to use some of our own as long as Julie could talk to them.

Julie is the sweetest person I've met and knows how to make wedding planning a heck of a lot less stressful.

We had an absolutely amazing wedding and would recommend Kimball Hall to anyone looking.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/23/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I just want to start with saying that Julie is absolutely incredible! She is involved with your wedding from the very beginning and really works hard to meet your every want and need. She is the sweetest person and has a huge heart.

I think one of my favorite aspects with Kimball Hall is that they are all-inclusive. You pay a single set fee and you have "credits" for your photography, floral, DJ, officiant, etc. Julie gives you a list of her preferred vendors (you are required to use her florist Pat Holland and one of her four preferred caterers). If you choose not to use a preferred vendor (with the exception of the florist and caterer) that's ok, but I think you have to pay an additional $150 for bringing in someone else. Honestly, having a list of vendors was a HUGE help in wedding planning. Through Julie, we found an amazing photographer (Alison Church) who I am absolutely in love with, our baker, and our officiant. To be fair, the credits don't always fully cover the cost of the vendor. However, most vendors are easy to work with (and many offer a specific "Kimball Hall" special that fits within the credit Julie gives you)...either their deposit will be whatever the overage is, or they'll just inform Kimball Hall of whatever the grand total is and you'll pay the additional with your final bill. Julie was 100% open to me about whatever "extras" brides usually ended up paying...like an approximate cost on linen rentals, or how much brides typically spent on floral at Kimball Hall and it really helped me to create a very accurate budget. Our total at Kimball Hall actually ended up coming under what I had estimated which was excellent!

The required florist (Pat Holland) is absolutely amazing! Be warned that she is expensive, and it's easy to go over the Kimball Hall allotment. I did, but it was 100% worth it and I made sure I had the budget for it. She was easy to work with and took a few vague ideas I had and turned them in to something absolutely beautiful.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/18/14, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a very wonderful experience with KH! My goal here is to write an honest review about my experience, not to rudely put anyone down about small mistakes. Julie is the friendliest person I have ever met in this industry. The wedding industry takes what should be a happy occasion & stresses you out with money and due dates, but not Julie. At KH you are given her absolute attention no matter how far away your day is (we booked 1.5 years in advance). She has answers to all of your ?s and wonderful suggestions. With that said, her suggestions are not always in the budgeted price you hoped to stay in. You need to be strong and sometimes say no. Julie was incredibly flexible with my crazy family all the way up to the wedding day. My mom has a habit of running 1/2 an hour late, and my mother in law has a habit of showing up 1.5 hours early. It was a tough crowd, but Julie never complained. Julie answers your e-mails almost instantaneously! At this point you are probably sold on the venue, I do however want to share a few struggles that occurred on the day of. Everything ran smoothly until I was approached during my dinner with my new husband and asked if I knew where the marriage license was. I was a tad concerned as I had dropped it off with Julie the day before. She said she would go and ask Julie and they would find it. Only 5 minutes later she appeared again and said "Julie is a very meticulous person, she said that she remembers giving it to the reverend but he said he never took it. Julie is very organized and does not lose things." I will say that this is the moment I lost my cool & told her quite simply "So am I, that's why I booked here." She apologized and said she would find it but of course it was never found. I understand that mistakes happen. I was upset with the way it was handled like a blame game. The only other issue was when a staff member was rude to one of my guests asking for a hand. Weddings are perfectly imperfect and Julie made our day special!

Profile Picture Carly, 5/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kimball Hall is full of charm and history. Every time I visit I am blown away with the décor and large open ballroom with a gorgeous view of the gardens in the backyard. Whether you see Kimball Hall during the day or night, you will fall in love. The sun shines in the backyard over the green grass, knockout rose bushes and beautiful archway equipped with a chandelier. At night the patio comes to life with hundreds of twinkling lights and the sound of a fountain sets the mood. Inside the ballroom glows with several petite chandeliers on the ceiling (hand lit by Julie), one above every table! This makes the ballroom very romantic and whimsical!
The rooms upstairs are amazing and exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a fun place the hang out with my bridesmaids before saying “I do”. There are two rooms for the bridesmaids and bride, a bathroom, a room for the groomsmen and a very romantic private table setting for two for your first meal as husband and wife! This was a moment my husband and I will always cherish. My bridesmaids and I had a blast listening to music and getting ready for our special day in the bridal suite. The rooms also made for some very memorable photo opportunities.
After visiting Kimball Hall I fell in love! The owner of Kimball Hall, Julie, is the most wonderful lady I have ever met. Her goal is to make your wedding day perfect and everything you have been dreaming of come true. She and her staff go above and beyond and will do everything in their power to make sure you are happy. Julie and her team really do make wedding planning stress-free and fun.
If I had to rate Kimball Hall from a 1 – 10 I would give it a 10. It offers everything I wanted in a wedding venue and more. From the moment I saw Kimball Hall it was love at first site. Not only do you get a beautiful venue, you get people that really do care about YOUR day and make sure EVERY bride and groom feel special! Julie truly understands this is an important moment in your lives.

Profile Picture lauren, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Julie and her team at Kimball Hall are amazing!! They made me feel like family and made our big day so special. From signing the contract to our wedding day, Julie helped me out in every way she could. She gave me lots of great advice and truly captured everything I was looking for in a reception venue. I highly recommend Kimball Hall!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had an AMAZING experience with Julie and her team at Kimball Hall. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and it is so obvious how much pride Julie takes in her work. Throughout the whole planning process she was only an e-mail or phone call away and often responded within a few hours! I checked out a number of similar 'historic house' venues and Kimball came out on top. I really liked that there is only ONE wedding a day - some of the other venues had an 'afternoon' and 'evening' wedding each weekend, but we had Kimball for almost the whole day for pictures and getting ready. Julie and her team really made our wedding perfect. And Julie and Pat (the florist) make the best duo - ladies, Pat has such an 'eye' for decorating; she will take your vision and make it a reality! Everyone told me how calm of a bride I was -- and the reason for that was because Julie, Pat, Rebecca, and the rest of the team had everything taken care of. Couldn't recommend this venue more!

Profile Picture Kim , 8/10/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I searched the greater Atlanta area for historic homes for my wedding, and Kimball Hall was the last of ten venues I visited; immediately it was the favorite of my then-fiance and myself. The beautiful, historic home has a very welcoming feel. The ballroom in the back of the house is breathtakingly beautiful, with huge windows revealing gorgeous views of the property and plenty of room for guests and a dance floor. The upstairs rooms were great for getting ready on the big day! Our ceremony was held in the backyard of Kimball Hall, where there was both plenty of room for our guests and privacy from traffic, which was not something we often found at similar venues. Also, the grounds of Kimball Hall are incredibly picturesque, such that we did not need to leave Kimball Hall to get gorgeous wedding photos, which I appreciated.
Furthermore, Julie, who owns Kimball Hall and works as the wedding coordinator, is fantastic. She was a life-saver for me, a bride planning her wedding from a distance while in her first year of graduate school- Julie took care of all of the details I didn't have time to worry about. For brides who do prefer to plan every detail, Julie is a great listener and will certainly work to make them happy as well. Because of Julie, our wedding day flowed perfectly and we did not need to worry about a thing (vendor set-up, etc)!! We were able to just enjoy our time with family and friends! Pat, the florist for Kimball Hall, is great as well- we received so many complements on our flowers. Julie has great relationships with many local vendors- all of ours came from her 'recommended' list and all were fantastic. Be sure to check out a Kimball Hall Open House, the second Monday of every month, to meet Julie and see the venue for yourself!!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

While trying to decide on a venue, I was torn between a more rustic setting and an Antebellum home. After visiting Kimball Hall with my fiance, I knew I had found the perfect venue!

Kimball Hall is an older farmhouse with southern touches but has a BEAUTIFUL, open ballroom complete with chandeliers and mercury glass decor. It was the perfect mix!

Julie has to be one of the best venue coordinators out there! She went out of her way to meet with me anytime that I was available and always responded almost immediately after I emailed her with any questions. Julie is more of a wedding planner as she helped me decide on vendors and even colors/decor etc.

The day of our wedding was perfect! We had an outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour in the courtyard and our reception was held in the ballroom. We arrived at the house and Julie showed me around the venue to make sure that I was pleased with all of the decor and setup. She kept everyone on schedule and made sure our day was perfect!

Profile Picture Allison, 11/3/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

WOW! Kimball Hall is magical. We had a wonderful and beautiful ceremony outside and a stunning reception inside. The Courtyard is ideal for cocktail hour and passed Hors d'oeuvre. The ballroom is perfect for an elegant reception. Julie IS Kimball Hall. She had every answer as needed and work to make our Special Day more than we ever thought possible. Every detail was perfect. Thank you so much Julie!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/20/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an EASY decision to have our wedding and reception at Kimball Hall! Upon first stepping onto the Kimball Hall grounds, we knew the venue would be absolutely perfect for us. From the beautiful gardens and ceremony space to the quaint staircase and "getting ready" rooms, to the beautiful and spacious ballroom - we knew that Kimball Hall would be the best choice, most beautiful venue, and easiest experience we could ask for while planning our wedding. Julie Stephens and her staff are wonderful. She'll always greet you with a "Hi there Sugar" along with a willingness to help, to plan, to make suggestions, but to also let you have your own creativity, wants, and needs provided for throughout your special day. We utilized her wedding package, florist Pat Holland , DJ Dustin Johnson, string trio Classy Chicks, and preferred caterer Added Touch (all were AMAZING - read my other reviews!). She will work with you as much or as little as your wedding planning requires! She holds an "Open House" once a month at no cost to you, so you can view the venue in full swing - staff, tables, florist, music, beer , wine, catering food samples, invitations, cakes, photographers... it's a mini-bridal event! You REALLY get to know everyone on a personal level. We felt like Kimball Hall was an extension of our own home! The day of the wedding was also incredible. Julie and her assistant Rebecca were darling & kept us on schedule! They were by my side all day long, catering to our wedding party and families like we were their own family. Just precious, and made my day completely stress-free! The ceremony in the garden was perfectly done, and the ballroom looked impeccable, from the table settings we put together to the flowers to the linens and up-lighting. It's truly a blank-slate ballroom, and you can accomplish your wedding dreams!
We love Julie Stephens, we love Kimball Hall, and we can't say enough amazing things about our experience here! Highly, highly recommended!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/22/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and stumbled upon Kimball Hall while in Roswell...and boy did we hit the jackpot with this one. Not only do you get a stunning venue with character and charm, but we got a lifetime friend in the Julie - the venue owner.

Julie made what tends to be a stressful process of wedding planning STRESSFREE! With a creative eye and giving heart, Julie and the Kimball Hall family made all of the details for our special day stunning...so much so, that our wedding was featured in one of Atlanta's premiere magazines.

Here are our thoughts/opinions on the ratings:

Quality of Service: Top-notch. We were treated like family, not like clients. You'll get more than you bargained for with this stunning venue and staff.

Responsiveness: I communicated with Julie all of the time. Best bet is email to have all of your details in writing. She would write back same-day...even same hour in most cases. She treats each and every wedding like it's a personal occasion. Her team is stellar as well. All preferred vendors are worth working with (ten-fold).

Professionalism: Everyone on the Kimball Hall team displayed utmost professionalism at all times.

Value: This is an area I will say Kimball Hall is outstanding. My husband and I had looked at several venues in the area. What Kimball Hall offers for its price-point is far beyond what we could have expected. There are also so many "extras" included in the package price that you won't find in other venues. You truly feel like you get more than you paid for.

Flexibility: Great. We were making changes and additions up to the week of the wedding. The entire team was more than willing to help turnaround these updates without any issue/penalty.

Kimball Hall truly is a standout venue. It's important to know the team you're working with leading up to your special day. We knew Julie and team would take great care of us. We felt at ease and couldn't have asked for a better wedding day. I would do it all over again!

Profile Picture Francesca, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Julie and Kimball Hall! Julie is such a wonderful and personable lady. We felt so confident that she would make our wedding day run smoothly. Julie did an excellent job. On the onset of our wedding planning we visited many different venues. When we met Julie, we knew that Kimball Hall was for us right away. Julie really took the presure off by becoming an ambassador beween us and our wonderful vendors! Our wedding was gorgeous! Every bit of advice the she gave us with absolutely right! We love Julie so much!!!!

Profile Picture Emmalee, 11/5/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely a dream! I couldn't imagine a more perfect place to have a wedding. It was everything I wanted in a venue...so charming and picturesque! The staff is amazing to work with. Julie really knows how to get the job done and make your day absolutely unforgettable in EVERY way. I would recommend Kimball Hall for anyone looking for a wedding venue in the Roswell area.

Profile Picture Breanna, 3/12/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I came across Kimball Hall on accident while looking for info about another venue, but I am so glad I found KH because it was the perfect place for my wedding ceremony and reception!! The house is a beautiful historic house with a wonderful backyard and courtyard for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then the ballroom inside for the reception. It's so charming! Once it was all decorated, it was more than I ever could have imagined! Julie Stephens is the owner and coordinator and she is such a joy to work with and takes care of everything on the day of. She is very easy going, yet still professional and has a team of vendors that she works with, which is great b/c they all do this all the time and that makes everything run so smoothly on the day of. She even has 4 rooms upstairs that are very cutely decorated for the bridal party to get ready in. It's a great location with great people and I highly recommend it!! She always has open houses each month, too, so go check it out!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/27/10, 4 Reviews