16 Reviews for Kim The JP

16 Kim The JP Reviews

Kim came recommended by a family member, and she was amazing throughout the entire planning process. Since I live 3 hours from where I got married, we worked out the entire ceremony and timeline via email. Kim was always responsive and helpful. She helped us craft a ceremony that was unique to us and provided a listening ear when I had concerns about my ceremony being overly sentimental. The day of she showed up early and helped round up guests as well as calm my nerves when my ring bearer and his family didn't show in time for the ceremony. Guests raved about how touching the ceremony was. I highly recommend Kim to brides in the Mt. Washington valley area. She can do weddings in New Hampshire or Maine (mine was in Fryeburg, Maine), so definitely consider her for either.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was so awesome. My husband and I wanted to have an incredibly short ceremony and Kim allows you creative freedom throughout the whole process. She is very fast at getting back to you when contacted, usually within a day.

We had one meeting before the wedding day and she had no problem doing so, she was the one to suggest it to me. When we met up I gave her what I had come up with for our ceremony and she thought we needed a little reading/quote at the beginning to make it flow a little better and she picked the perfect one for us. She didn't really know us that well and we loved what she chose.

Kim's prices are very reasonable! And she is very flexible for time and day. We had our ceremony on a Wednesday at 5:30pm, she has another job she was working that day and she rushed home to change into wedding attire and then headed straight to our ceremony site.

Kim was awesome to work with and very genuine, I would definitely recommend her!

Thank you Kim!!

Profile Picture melissa, 6/3/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for a JP Kim is your girl. She was fantastic. She gave us input, and suggested changes that worked perfectly for us.

Profile Picture Sunna, 12/13/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim Steward was our wonderful JP at the Whitney's Inn on 8/9/14. She knows the venue well and everything went off without a hitch. Her website is very helpful and gave us a format to work with. She created a serene and loving tone for our wedding ceremony!

Profile Picture Tracey, 8/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was amazing! Her website is so informative and she was always quick to answer any questions. My fiancé (well now husband) met her the day of and thought she was great! Clear spoken during ceremony but kept it flowing very nicely! Highly recommend!
-Katie and Rich

Profile Picture Katie, 8/2/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was so great to work with. She accommodated my schedule so that I could meet up with her months before the wedding when I was visiting New England from California. She offered great feedback on the ceremony we wrote and did a great job during the ceremony. She was very sweet and we were very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Lacey, 10/26/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was the best JP I could ask for. Since the beginning of wedding planning, to the middle, and the end she was always just an e-mail away and responded quickly. She was so easy to work with and her own website made it simple to put together the perfect ceremony. I enjoyed reading the examples of previous wedding ceremonies and this helped bring mine to life. Having Kim there to bring forth us as husband and wife was the best decision I ever made! Thank you for everything Kim!!

Amy & Shaun

Profile Picture Amy, 10/13/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was excellent! She did a great job as our JP in Jackson, NH. She was VERY helpful as we prepared our ceremony, and was not only sweet, kind, and easy to work with, but wonderfully professional, too. She responded to emails so quickly; I really appreciate how much she helped us organize and plan our ceremony. Because of her, our ceremony was seamless! I whole-heartedly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kelly, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
3.4

There was some good and some bad. While my wife was the one who communicated with her the most, payment was demanded as soon as she arrived (perhaps 20 mins before the ceremony) and she was asking me how I wanted it done. I, having not been married before nor having been to a wedding in my life, told her that we just wanted it done in the traditional manner. She then commented about how we should have had a rehearsal with her. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I do when its my wedding day and to have a rehearsal it would've been more money plus it was obviously too late for that. Sorry, we're on a budget and it was the last thing I wanted to hear right before the ceremony. Once the ceremony actually started she was great though and everything went on without a hitch.

Profile Picture User2685819, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We eloped on Cathedral Ledge in NH. Kim was extremely pleasant and prompt in all of our e-mails leading up to the event. Upon meeting Kim on the day of the ceremony, I was extremely happy that she agreed to perform our ceremony. She was gracious, prompt, incredibly sweet and made the moment special. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone in need of a one of a kind JP. She was exactly what I had hoped for and more.

Profile Picture Betty-Jo, 5/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim did a great job as our JP. She was very professional and and with me being almost 4 hours away we worked together through emails making sure we got the ceremony just right! Thank you Kim!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was absolutely amazing! Even before meeting her I know she would be the perfect officiant for our wedding. She was so down to earth, she knew exactly what we wanted in our vows, and was so helpful. She was very insightful on the flow of the ceremony, and the state rules of NH. She was very efficient, we got our ceremony done almost a year before the wedding! I am so glad Kim was a part of our wedding, I would recommend her to any bride. All my guests said what a beautiful ceremony we had, and it was all thanks to Kim!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/22/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was a great JP. She made us feel very comfortable and she was easy to converse with. Her website listed many ceremonies from the past that help shape our ceremony. She provided helpful feedback when we asked for it.

Profile Picture Sarah , 8/18/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was the JP for our wedding in Jackson New Hampshire in March 2012. Kim was incredibly comfortable and easy to work with from first contact. Family & guests continue to comment on her professionalism and ability to speak and be heard even in an outdoor environment. I would confidently recommend Kim to other couples.

Profile Picture Jennie, 3/24/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was great - she helped us write our vows and ceremony, she helped us when we were scrambling to get the flowers on the labels of the groomsmen etc, she reminded me to have someone get the rings!! she was just really easy to work with and definitely affordable - we were very happy with the services she provided.

Profile Picture Dan, 8/6/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Kim was GREAT! The only thing was that she said "dinner" instead of "diner" during the ceremony. She was very helpful the day of the wedding and was very quick to respond to our frequent e-mails. We wrote our own ceremony and she was able to assist with this as well. She was WONDERFUL!!!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/10/10, 5 Reviews