52 Reviews for Kim Starr Wise Floral Events

Flower Petals (5)
Single Flowers (4)
Venue Visit (3)
52 Kim Starr Wise Floral Events Reviews

Seriously amazing!! From the initial meeting to the wedding day, everything was smooth and executed wonderfully. The flowers were beautiful and the staff were great!

Profile Picture Kayli, 6/30/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

A Wise Bride Floral was wonderful! We started with the Vibrance Collection and built from there. They were professional, attentive and willing to collaborate - between designing boutineers to taming a little of the wildness from the Vibrance photos - they were thoughtful, patient flower experts who did a wonderful job! I was planning from out-of-state. They were willing to come meet me on a Monday, despite the fact that the shop was closed that day so we could have a face-to-face during my travels. Can't say enough about how great they were and how lovely all the flowers looked!

Profile Picture Alisan, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Kim and Jamie are amazing! They were so helpful during the whole process. They were able to work within my tight budget and use some of my Pinterest favorites to come up with the perfect arrangements. I received so many compliments from my family and friends during the day, and they look so great in our photos. Thank you again for everything!

Profile Picture Mandy, 12/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

She has been lovely to work with. I cannot wait to aw our finished product.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 11/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Kim and her talented team were just absolutely AMAZING! I know nothing about flowers and arrangements and I am absolutely glad that I left that in their hands. Our consultation included us talking about themes, likes/dislikes, colors, etc. I was a little embarrassed because I really didn't have any sort of vision in mind, but the team did a wonderful job guiding me through it and the results were just gorgeous. My only requirement for them was: "make it pretty" and BOY were they ever. There were many components to my flowers that I couldn't have imagined that combining them together would make great results, but with their talent and vision it ended up so beautiful and everyone loved them! Their communication was also great, always keeping me in the loop and answering any questions I had. They delivered everything on time and everything went off without a hitch! Top notch service and beautiful work! If you find yourself wondering who to choose for any floral event, stop looking because Kim and her team are the best in the business!

Photos
Profile Picture Melissa, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Travel, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

We had such a great experience with Kim Starr Wise! Everything looked amazing on the wedding day and communication was so easy with email and phone conversations with Herb. All of our guests had such positive things to say about the flowers and candle decorations at our venue. They are so creative and easy to work with that it made the decorations aspect of the wedding very stress-free! Thank you!!

Profile Picture Karen, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim and her team were absolutely amazing! We gave them the challenge of Tropical flowers and wanted something no one has ever seen before. She was able to create a hanging cake structure covered in tropical leaves, a bird of paradise chandelier, and a massive display on top of an ice sculpture. She managed to do all of these eye catching designs on top of all of the other flowers and keep it within my fathers very strict budget.It has now been 3 months later and our guests are still talking about our flowers. My husband and I are so happy we went with them and would highly suggest them to any couple!

Profile Picture Courtney, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I’m about to save you weeks of research: stop looking -- you’ve found the best! Kim Starr and her team are outrageously talented. We booked them for our wedding last March and couldn’t be happier with the decision. Their arrangements are unique, jaw-dropping, inspiring and elevate your venue. I’m sure you may be thinking “Can flowers really do all that.” Trust me. They do. Especially when you hire Kim. She’s like a flower artist that paints the scene of your wedding. A fireplace becomes the gorgeous landscape you frame all your pictures around. Tables pop to life covered in garland, roses and eucalyptus. I can’t do the work she does justice, because I don’t have the vocabulary to truly describe how mind-blowing her arrangements are. But here’s what I can tell you: My bride had a clear image of what she wanted for our wedding. And I had a clear budget. On our wedding day we were both blown away. Our wedding, our photos and our memories are all spectacular in great part to Kim and her team creating an unbelievable aesthetic to our wedding. They transformed an amazing venue into a dream location. Again, book the best. Kim’s worth it.

Profile Picture Seth, 5/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I don't even know where to begin with Kim Starr Wise and her awesome team. They literally took my breath away with all the beautiful arrangements for the ceremony and reception!! The flowers were one of the most important aspects of my wedding and they out did themselves. It was everything I could ever imagine and more!! Our guests could not get over how beautiful the floral arrangements were, especially the Flower Arch and Sign-In Tree. I could not be happier working with Kim and team, and would highly recommend using them to all...trust me, you will be so happy you did!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Kim Starr Wise Floral worked with so I was able to have my dream flowers within my budget! My bouquet and centerpieces were beautiful, but the real highlight was the garland designed to accent the macrame backdrop we used for the ceremony! Herb came and hung it for us an everything- it was GORGEOUS! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Highly recommend! We planned our wedding from out of state, and Kim and her team made it easy. The flowers were all beautiful. Even a few months out, our guests keep commenting on how beautiful and memorable the flowers were. Although I had an idea of what to expect based on what Kim and her team had showed me in the planning phase, we were blown away on the actual wedding day. Everything was spectacular.

Profile Picture User7923049, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

A Wise Bride made my wedding day POSSIBLE! My fiancée and I planned to elope to New Orleans around Christmas 2016 and we found Kim Starr Wise Events/A Wise Bride online. We opted for A Wise Bride's a-la-cart services because we only needed a bouquet and boutonnière. They're very affordable and the QUALITY is top notch. Not to mention they went above and beyond in customer service. Our wedding plans were almost ruined because of a mix-up at the marriage license office, but Herb (one of the associates at A Wise Bride) came to the rescue. If it wasn't for his help and support in navigating the county clerk marriage license process, our wedding plans would have been ruined!! I was in tears, a real life BrideZilla, and Herb calmed me down and solved our problems. I am forever grateful to him and to A Wise Bride for making my wedding day absolutely PERFECT. If you're getting married in New Orleans, LOOK NO FURTHER!!! THIS IS YOUR DREAM BRIDAL FLORIST!

Profile Picture Krysten, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

BEST IN NOLA! Kim Starr Wise is AN AWESOME floral company that make dreams come true! Kim is the most professional, accommodating, and flexible person, and she has a wonderful staff (like Herb)! We hired Kim Starr Wise for our wedding at the Ritz Carlton New Orleans! From the very beginning of the wedding planning process, Kim listened to everything we wanted and helped us figure out the right flowers for our color scheme! Kim keeps in touch throughout the wedding process (but is not overbearing), and made sure everything I wanted was captured long before our wedding date! I cannot express how wonderful it is to have wedding vendors that make the process effortless, are VERY responsive, and get everything done so the bride and groom don't have to worry about it! Kim and her team made our wedding the romantic fairytale that we wanted and exceeded our expectations! HIGHLY recommend Kim Starr Wise for any NOLA wedding or event!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit

Kim Starr Wise is the premiere event/wedding florist in New Orleans and the entire Gulf states region, without a doubt. We wanted a very particular look at our wedding, and Kim blew us away with her creativity and execution of our dreams! She books up super early because she is in such high demand -- so don't delay, get in touch with her immediately if you want to work with the best of the best. It was obvious to me from the pictures that Kim is an unbelievable talent, and that was confirmed time and again in working with her. I cannot imagine my wedding without her amazing work. She is extremely professional, fun, and has unparalleled style. Thank you, Kim Starr Wise and team!!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing! Kim Starr Wise listened to everything me and my fiance (now husband) wanted our wedding to be and then they delivered such a gorgeously decorated venue, our jaws dropped. What they created was beyond our wildest expectations. It was beautiful and perfect and our guests kept saying (and keep saying even now that the wedding is over!) "And those FLOWERS!" It gave our wedding a look that was stunning and unforgettable. I really can't say enough good things - they are without a doubt the best in the biz.

Profile Picture Meghan , 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim and her staff are rock stars! My guests still rave about the unique, creative and beautiful arrangements. The word 'arrangement' doesn't not adequately describe her work. They were works of art.

Profile Picture User6208809, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Kim Starr Wise and her team did an amazing job for our wedding celebration! They were a pleasure to work with and the end result was beautiful arrangements which exceeded our expectations on the day of the wedding. I confidently recommend Kim Starr Wise Floral Events. ~Kimberly Terry-LeDoux

Profile Picture Kimberly, 4/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Kim Starr Wise did the florals and decor for my recent wedding. We were blown away by how beautiful and amazing everything looked. Kim and her team were wonderful to work with from the very start and made the process easy. She was great at providing recommendations and she is very knowledgeable. Delivery and set up went perfectly and we didn't encounter any issues. Many of our guest commented on how beautiful and elegant the decor and flowers were!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Kim Starr Wise designed the flowers for my Christmas themed wedding at the Beauregard Keyes House, and the result was nothing short of stunning. Kim and her team were able to create florals that matched the decor and environment of the BK house and also fit into our holiday theme - I couldn't have loved them more!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I used Kim Starr Wise for my wedding and was so happy with her work. Kim and her team were so thorough and worked very hard to make sure that my wedding decor was what I imagined. They were great with communication and responding to my requests. They were very dependable on the day of and my bouquet was beyond what I expected, so beautiful. I also loved working with Kim Starr Wise because I chose to use non-traditional decor like herbs, succulents and air plants and they did an amazing job. The team also provided beautiful decorative lighting and an arch way for the ceremony. I would definitely recommend KSW to any bride!

Profile Picture User6018943, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had my destination wedding 10/17/15 in New Orleans! Kim Starr was recommended to me by my wedding planner, Sapphire Events, and quite literally after seeing her work, there were no other options. Kim, Herb, and the amazing team set up flowers at the reception venue, Montegut House and St. Mary's Italian Church. The results were exquisite. There are few times in life when true life exceeds your dreams and I had that moment at the church and at my reception. I envisioned a suspended wedding cake and not only did they create the structure to hold my cake, they also adorned my cake with beautiful flowers. I loved the small touches of the smilax in the courtyard, stairwell, and on the cake structure :). I also loved the purple initials on the front doors leading into the venue to welcome us. Just gorgeous!!!!! Little known fact, Kim helped me pick my wedding colors by spotting the patterns on my pinterest page. My wedding started to take shape after meeting her. I thank you guys for making our day special.

Profile Picture Max, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

I was an out-of-town Bride with a Groom who hates flowers, Kim was very easy to work with, and her product is stunning! To be perfectly honest I had no clue what I wanted for my flowers, but I knew a lot about what I did not want. Kim listened to the vague ramblings I gave her and created several beautiful bouquets.
She was very quick to respond, gave us lush, full, flowers, and was open to all of the changes I gave her. Everyone on her staff was very friendly and they made the process fun an easy for us.

Profile Picture heather, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers

Kim Starr Wise and her team are the best! Kim took the vague description of what I had in mind and after looking at a few pictures, exceeded all of my expectations. In fact, I had the opportunity to view our reception site before the wedding began and I burst into tears when I saw how absolutely beautiful everything looked. She created a beautiful chuppah that was stunning against the skyline of our rooftop ceremony site. I wanted gold chandeliers for the reception space and she made it happen. She also provided the floral decor for our wedding cake. I received so many compliments on the bouquets, table centerpieces, etc. Kim kept budget in mind and was honest about what she thought we actually needed and what we didn't. Book them now!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Kim Starr Wise florals for our daughter's wedding were absolutely exquisite. From the type of exotic flowers that were chosen to make the arrangements, to the arrangements themselves, we could not have been happier! Many of our wedding guests noticed and commented positively about the floral arrangements...which upon many wedding occasions go unnoticed. Kim and her staff were extremely easy to work with and were very accomodating when we requested that some special items were attached to her boquet. I would recommend Kim for anyone's wedding and/or event. Kim Starr Wise will 'work their magic' to make the occasion special and memorable for sure!

Profile Picture User5288976, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews