Kim Cannon Officiant Reviews

84 Reviews for Kim Cannon Officiant

• Anne

Anne Wesberry Mccormick 路 Getting married on 04/10/2021

So Awesome!

Kim Cannon is awesome! The rain came .. He said I will be back in 2 hours! He helped us stay calm and the service was beautiful! Just the way God planned it!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Anne,
    It was such a pleasure to meet your family and friends and to 'tie the knot' for you and John. I am convinced that you two are going to have a great life together. I look forward to seeing you in the future.
    Best,
  • Alex

Alex 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Highly recommend!

He was very professional and accommodating. He gave great advice leading up to the wedding, and he personalized our ceremony according to our story and was very engaging throughout.

Sent on 11/09/2020

Hi Alex,
    It was such a pleasure to marry you and Matthew. Rarely do I see a couple that stays in the moment like you two. Your future is bright and I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again in the future!
  • Baillie

Baillie Pool 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Kim Cannon was wonderful!!!

10/10 would recommend Kim! He asked great questions and completely nailed the ceremony. It was so us!! Thank you Kim!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

I loved doing your ceremony! The setting was absolutely fabulous and there was so much happiness and expectation. Thank you for allowing me the privilege of presiding!!
    I wish you the very best!

Andrea Garcia 路 Married on 07/21/2020

One of a kind! Saved our wedding twice!

Let me start off by saying how thankful I am to have found Mr. Cannon! He not only came to our rescue with less than a two weeks until our wedding date after another officiant we hired stopped responding to our calls, emails and texts, but he also let me borrow his walking boot for the week after I fell and sprained my ankle the day after arriving in town! He was very professional and prompt in answering any messages we had and I am just so thankful he was there to save the day! Hire him, you will not regret it!! 馃挏

Sent on 07/27/2020

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Andrea, for this sweet review. It was my privilege to meet you and preside over your ceremony. I want to see all of your pictures!!
    Have a great life together!
  • Kasey

Kasey Hudson 路 Married on 06/07/2020

Book Kim now!

Save the stress of another big decision and choose Kim for your wedding. Immediately after our ceremony, I looked to my (now) husband and we agreed it couldn鈥檛 have been more perfect.. He is genuine, kind-hearted and professional. All of our guests could see that as well.

Sent on 06/11/2020

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

That is such a sweet review! Thanks, Kasey. I thoroughly enjoyed being your minister and tying the knot for you two. Your future is so bright and I look forward to reconnecting with you all in the future!

albert garcia 路 Married on 03/21/2020

Perfect Wedding

Kim was professional and made our wedding very special. He was perfect for our little wedding. He recommended the perfect spot and was very easy to work on our schedule. I could not give a higher recommendation.

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and be a part of your special moment! I wish you the very best! You two seem to be perfect for each other and I hope our paths will cross in the future!
  • W

Whitney 路 Married on 03/18/2020

So glad we found Kim!!

He was awesome, super personable and did a fantastic job!!

Sent on 03/20/2020

John Wisda 路 Married on 02/21/2020

Great job. Very satisfied

Showed up promptly. Seemed interested in us. Very professional

Sent on 02/24/2020

Maggie Patterson 路 Married on 10/06/2019

Professional officiant who makes sure your experience is what you are looking for!

Kim was awesome! Easy going, knowledgeable, friendly, kept the ceremony to our wishes! Couldn鈥檛 have asked for a more professional officiant! He goes above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Sent on 10/20/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Maggie. It was my pleasure to work with you and Matt. It was a beautiful weekend and I look forward to seeing some pictures. I wish you the best life!!

Lee Anne Holdsworth 路 Married on 10/02/2019

Excellent Wedding Experience!

Kim provided a thoughtful service for us, implementing all of the details we requested. He took his time, discussing the true meaning of marriage. He used traditional scripture that applied to ceremony, which gave the tone that we requested. He timed the service perfectly with the setting sun. His attention to detail (along with his wife's help, taking photos) made a ceremony intimate and unique. We felt the blessing of God during this important moment that marked our new life.

Sent on 10/05/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

It was certainly my privilege to be a part of your beautiful evening. I wish you the very best future with many blessings.
    Thank you for your kind words!
  • Howard

Howard Bellamy 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Couldn't have asked for better.

The wedding service was excellent. We wanted more of a traditional Christian service, but on the beach. We got everything we were looking for and more. My bride had us change beaches just days prior to the wedding. Kim came early, his wife helped me with decorating the gazebo. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant, everything worked out perfect and my wife was very happy.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

It was my pleasure to serve you and your beautiful bride. I thought the evening turned out beautiful and your gazebo was just perfect. I wish you the best for an exciting and productive life together!

Lydia 路 Married on 06/19/2019

He performed the ceremony for my wedding and done an amazing job!!

He done an amazing job with our ceremony.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lydia,
    It was an honor for me to be a part of your special day. The weather was spectacular and it was a pleasure to meet your family. I hope our paths will cross in the future!

Juanitrice Kirby 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Scriptually Based and fun!

Our daughters fianc茅 was leaving for 5 months of officer training so they decided to marry before his departure. Mr. Cannon did a great contemporary Christian cerimomy and even helped guide the bridal party to make sure things went smoothed. We will forever be greatful for his service!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Juanititrice. It was fun getting to meet your family and friends. It was a privilege to preside over the nuptials. I wish your family the very best!

Mark 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Kim Cannon wedding

Kim was awesome! Super easy to talk with and worked well with the scheduling. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking to do a wedding. Thanks again Kim

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Mark. It was such a pleasure to serve you and your lovely bride. Look forward to seeing you around Destin in the future!

Brandy Cox 路 Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional officiant

Kim was extremely responsive and supportive. He adapted to the needs of our special ceremony for a second marriage with children. Our family and friends raved about his professional yet very personal style. Thank you Kim for making our wedding so special!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

I so much enjoyed working with you and providing the ceremony you wanted. It turned out to be so special. I wish I could have hung around for the seafood boil. Blessings to you both!

Annie Gallagher 路 Married on 05/23/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Kim was better than we could have asked! He was kind, funny, serious, and attentive. He did everything we asked him to and more! If you鈥檙e looking for a minister in the Destin area, look no further!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia 路 Married on 05/10/2019

Amazing to work with

Pastor Kim was SO amazing to have as our officiant! We live in Nashville and chose to use a local officiant for our destination wedding and Pastor Kim was truly wonderful- so many people at our ceremony asked how long we had known him because he was so personable and made the ceremony feel so genuine like we had known him for years! I highly recommend Pastor Kim and appreciate how heartfelt and special he made our ceremony.

Sent on 09/26/2020

Olivia,
    What a privilege to be involved in your wedding! It was beautiful on so many levels and I know that you and Stephen will have a great life together and accomplish much in your lifetime. It was a pleasure to meet your families and friends. I hope our paths will cross again in the future.

Cherie Skowronski 路 Married on 05/05/2019

Most Memorable Wedding!

Hiring Kim will be the best, and most important choice you could make for your wedding! My husband and I hired Kim Cannon for our intimate beach wedding; he was the only choice for us! Kim's warm personality made for a personable ceremony. He intertwined all the components of our wedding into the most memorable day. He had just the right touch faith, humor, love, and friendliness to make your day exceptional. Look no further, Kim Cannon is the officiant for you!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Michelle 路 Married on 05/01/2019

Vow renewal

Mr. Cannon was amazing! Very kind and friendly! Highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/02/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet you and Doc and to renew your vows on the beach. You two have been blessed and highly favored. Here's to the next 20 years for you two!!

Demetria Yager 路 Married on 04/04/2019

Reverend Kim Cannon

He was absolutely perfect in everyway. He made us all feel as though we had known him for years. He had a wonderful smile and personality. We would highly recommend him for your wedding minister!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

It was my privilege to have such a significant part in the beautiful marriage ceremony. You have a lovely family and I know that the best of times will be yours in the future.
    I hope that our paths will cross again.
    Blessings!

Garrett 路 Married on 03/31/2019

What an amazing experience!

My wife and I were planning our destination wedding, and began searching for an officiant. We came across Kim鈥檚 name, and we never looked back. He was there for us start to finish. He made everything simple for us, and he ROCKED the ceremony. He joined us for our rehearsal and reception just to be there for us. He is an all around great guy, and you will not be disappointed if you choose him to be apart of your special day!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Your wedding was absolutely beautiful in so many ways. It was our pleasure to be with your families for an extended time and we felt so very welcomed. You have been given so much and we hope to see you in the future!

Lesa Smith 路 Married on 03/24/2019

Professional

Mr Cannon made our special day even more special with his ceremony. He was wonderful. I would definitely recommend him over and over. And a special thanks to his wife also.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Julie Mathis 路 Married on 03/22/2019

24 hr Vow Renewal

Kim was amazing! My husband and I wanted to renew our vows for our 15th wedding anniversary and Kim was able to provide a beautiful ceremony for us in less than 24 hours notice.
    To give context to the story, my husband and I eloped at Eden Gardens and planned the entire wedding in one day. So what would be more fitting than to plan our vow renewal in the same fashion!
    We were so blessed to have found Kim who quickly and graciously agreed to officiate our ceremony under the same tree we were wed under 15 years prior. Even in the short notice he took time to get to know us, our story, and our kids. The ceremony was personalize to perfection and captured "US"!
    Thank you Kim!

Kim Cannon Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Julie. I love the picture and the synopsis of your story. You two are so blessed. See you in 10 years!

Sara Mcnease 路 Married on 03/22/2019

A Perfect Wedding

My husband and I couldnt wait any longer to get married. We have always wanted to get married in Destin. So, while we had a weekend get away already planned, we decided it was time. I found Kim on here with all of his great reviews. He picked a perfect spot for us and married us in a very short notice. It was perfect. Thank you so much Kim Cannon Ministries. It was more than we imagined our very special day to be.

Hi Sara,
    It was my privilege to be a part of your special day. You two are perfect together and I hope that you have many years of happiness together as you bless others with your lives!

Eleanor 路 Married on 01/01/2019

Positive experience

Pastor Kim was very accommodating and was easy to work with!

Sent on 01/03/2019