32 Reviews for KiKi Booth | Photo Booth Rentals

Delivery (8)
Backdrop(s) (8)
Prints (8)
Props (6)
Social Media Integration (1)

Such a fun photo booth! Everyone really seemed to enjoy it, especially the gifs that they would create and send to you phone. Love Kiki Booth!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 10/28/17, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

WOW!! Great work. Love it!!!!!!!

Profile Picture User7543686, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

great work!!! very creative!! !!

Profile Picture User7523611, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So easy to work with. They did exactly what I asked for (white background and black and white photos) and let me design my own logo. I wish I would have brought more props for the booth but everyone loved it. So great that you can print or send the photos/gifs to yourself. Thank you, Mari!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/18/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

excellent service....!!! Keep up the creativity!!

Profile Picture User7524891, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We're so glad we went with KiKi booth for our wedding! The photos turned out great, and we could tell our guests were having a blast with the photobooth. The photos are great quality, and they allow you to customize your layout as well. We loved all of the cool choices we had for the backdrop. Their team is also very friendly and responsive - both via email and at the event. Our attendants were great - everyone loved them! After the wedding, they promptly sent us a link to our photo gallery with all of the photos taken that night. The gifs were a great added feature as well. Thank you so much, KiKi Booth!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Loved having a Kiki Booth at my shower. The staff was absolutely professional and paid great attention to detail during the setup and made sure every print was perfect. They worked on the lighting and quality of the images until it was absolutely perfect. My guests loved the simplicity of the booth and the fact that they could text the images to themselves. I love the memories that were captured and I am very thankful I decided to go with them. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Vannia, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Getting a photobooth is the way to go! Kiki-booth is the company to use. Alex communicated with me throughout the process. OMG the day of attendant was just phenomenal and my guest had lots of fun. Kiki booth thank you for making my wedding day a special one!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Yamiris, 6/21/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This photo booth was great and all the guests loved it.

Profile Picture User6341351, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our guests loved their booth. It was fun and made for great favors and keepsakes. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 1/2/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Great people to work with! I highly recommend!

Profile Picture User6173910, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Photobooth event went great. will definately use in the future. very professional and high quality pictures.

Profile Picture User6078890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Very good . They were in touch all the time. They deliver and everything they promised. I will definitely use them again.

Profile Picture User6057734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Photobooth

Dominique, the person who was on sight helping with set up the Photo Booth was amazing worker. He helped out with everything and was on site for any questions. I will definitely be using your services again. I loved the photobooth and the quality of the pictures.

Profile Picture Melissa , 12/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

The Kiki booth was an awesome addition to our corporate shindig. Super happy with everything. I highly recommend using them for any party/event.

Profile Picture Tracey, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The guests had an asbolute blast with the photo booth and we were thrilled with Kiki Booth!

Profile Picture User5485879, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazing, easy, and fun! So easy to work with them and the pictures were all amazing! The photo booth made the party! Would definitely use them again!

Profile Picture User5499605, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

KiKi Booth was a BIG hit at our event! Staff was professional and independent. Would definitely use again!

Profile Picture Cassie, 9/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I loved loved LOVED the Kiki Booth at my bridal shower! It was such a perfect day and now I have all these beautiful pictures to cherish for ever. The attendant was so sweet and patient with everyone. He made sure that all my guests posed for a picture with me. I loved that you can send the pictures via text message right away. I have to say that I’m very lucky to have such a crafty Maid of honor. She made a beautiful backdrop with these paper fans that matched the whole color theme of the bridal shower. Everyone at Kiki was so helpful during the process and helped me create a personalized photo layout. I didn’t have a lot of space for the photo booth but the attendant was very accommodating and made sure that it wasn’t in the way. I was impressed with the overall service for the price I paid. I can’t wait to hire them again for my next party!

Profile Picture Ana, 3/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was for a charity event 5K to fight women's cancers. Thank you, KiKi Booth!

Profile Picture Kickin' , 9/20/15, 1 Review
4.7

This was an overall fantastic experience which I would definitely recommend to all my family and friends. Look forward to working with this team in the near future!

Profile Picture User6396632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup
4.2

Our pictures turned out great! The process leading up to the wedding was smooth - you pick your backdrop, design and enter details online. The operator got there on time and the backdrop photographed well. We were disappointed bc the printer was broken for a while, but they got it fixed. Props weren't used because there was no table for them, although I had asked the venue to provide. Anywho, Chris was able to fix the situation and make us happy. He is responsive and professional. The photo booth adds an extra layer of fun to the wedding. Kids LOVE it. Would recommend them and would hire them again! But I would totally get more time.

Profile Picture Amber, 1/28/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

I enjoyed the concept of photo booths. It's a great way to get the crowd engaged despite the occasion it is used in. However, I had told my contact this event was for our colleague holiday party which would have well over 600 attendees. It would have been better to have a second person helping rather than just one employee working the booth. Also, I used another company that did the same thing you did but they had an ipad stationed to the side where the attendee can fill out themselves if they wanted the pictures emailed to themselves rather than the employee at the booth taking the pictures & filling out the attendees info. This would have helped the flow of the line.

Profile Picture User6239922, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Backdrop(s), Prints, Setup, Photobooth
3.3

Did the job, but didn't go above and beyond. The employees were on their phones during my wedding. Not exactly what you'd say professional, but if you want a photobooth for a good price I'd recommend them.

View Vendor Response