Kidron Music Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Micah Getting married on 05/29/2022

Excellent DJ Highly Recommended

Excellent DJ! Would highly recommend!
    Jeremy G. Married on 05/14/2022

Flawless Execution

I have personally known Jesse with Kidron Music for a few years from his DJ and karaoke services at various Lake County establishments and knew that I would like to have him DJ my wedding. Jesse is very thorough, detail oriented, organized, easy-going, and also a HUGE team player and works well with the other vendors to make sure the wedding flows flawlessly. He really makes an effort to get to know you as a couple, what kind of music you want for the wedding, and does an amazing job putting it all together. We heard nothing but great compliments about the music. 1000/10 definitely recommend.
    Kristi R. Married on 10/30/2021

Best DJ Ever

Jesse is incredible! His wedding experience came through in every meeting, which made us feel so comfortable. The planning process was easy and fun - We really felt like we’ve know Jesse forever. The day of the wedding came and I was chaotic (naturally) but Jesse brought such a calming factor. The ceremony and cocktail hour were so smooth, and then the reception… When I tell you the dance floor was packed the entire night, wow! We had a blast! I had so many people come up to me afterwards asking “who was your DJ?”. Could not have asked for a better DJ. You won’t regret booking with him!
  • Kyla
    Kyla M. Married on 09/11/2021

Jesse knows his business!

When my DJ backed out at the last minute, Jesse was recommended to me. He went above and beyond what I could have imagined. From the start of my wedding ceremony to the last dance, was perfect! His timing of when things to happen was spot on and it kept the night moving smoothly. Would and will definitely recommend him to anyone looking!!
  • Angela
    Angela G. Married on 08/01/2021

Best DJ ever

Jesse DJ’d our wedding on 8-1-21, recommended by a fellow coworker. When they say the DJ makes the party they do, Jesse knocked it out of the park. He is very well organized, polite and professional. From start to finish he had the crowd moving and grooving, all the way to our last song of the night. He even was able to accommodate our last minute changes as needed. And yes I would use him again in a heartbeat. His price is extremely reasonable for all the work he puts into your event, like you were his only client. Thank you Jesse for making our wedding so memorable.
  • Erin
    Erin R. Married on 07/08/2021

Amazing and Organized DJ - Hire him!

As a very Type A person, I did a lot of research on different DJ’s. I was drawn to Jesse by his great reviews--all of them said his organization was impeccable. We met with Jesse three times and I was blown away by his thorough planning. We filled out a four page packet to help ensure that we enjoyed everything he played.
    We have been to enough weddings to know that the DJ could make or break a reception. Jesse really understands how important the DJ is to whether guests have a good time at your wedding. He took the role seriously, and executed wonderfully. Our guests talked endlessly about our dance floor and how it was never empty. They also ranted and raved about the photo booth that Jesse provided!! Thank you, Jesse, for making our wedding such a fun party!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 05/08/2021

Jesse and Kidron Music are the best of the best. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Jesse was amazing. He was accommodating when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid. He is very professional with tons of knowledge and experience. He will give guidance if asked about certain wedding situations and will work with you to create the wedding of your dreams. He will let you know that every wedding is unique and not every wedding situation works out the same. He will play the music you want and some that you didn't even think of but you will be so glad that he thought of it. You have to book his photo booth, it was a huge hit at our wedding, everyone LOVED it. Most photo booths are large and have to be setup outside of the main room of your wedding, His photo booth was small enough to be on the dance floor and it was used all night long. We had so many people compliment the idea of the photo booth.
    Jesse will keep everyone on the dance floor all night long. Jesse is amazing and we highly recommend his services. We are so happy that we came across his services when we were looking for a DJ for our wedding. Thank you for everything Jesse
  • Shane
    Shane E. Married on 01/10/2021

An A+ experience

Jesse Lynn was awesome to work with. He was professional and on top of his game. At the actual reception he made sure the entire night flowed smoothly. The dance floor was packed the entire night! Jesse kept everyone informed of when they would be giving their speeches, or showing the slideshows and just moderating all night. We made the right choice with Kidron music!
  • George
    George P. Married on 09/14/2019

The absolute best!

Jesse of Kidron Music has been a part of my wedding experience going back 6 years now. It was 6 years ago that my friends had him do their wedding in Illinois and just last weekend he did mine. In the meantime Jesse also DJ'd and MC'd 3 other wedding I attended and every time he made the night a blast!

Highlights:
    - He makes a day of schedule for you and your vendors, it's his obsession.
    - He will find out about your tastes in music and make your party feel like you (ours was a pop punk party!)
    - He was flexible with schedules and hours and always gave us the "deal" when we were in between tiers of service.
    - Takes some pictures after our photographer left, so we have some late night dancing
    - played some ethnic music that we provided to him and worked with my family to get it right
  • Gege
    Gege Married on 08/30/2019

The Life of the Party

There are not enough words to describe how INCREDIBLE Jesse is! From the beginning, he made our wedding planning experience one of a kind, fun and exciting! He truly brought so much energy and life to our wedding day. He added so many elements that made our wedding such a unique experience for us and our guests. Make sure to add his GIF/photobooth! Our guests are stil raving about it! We also appreciate his assistant, Wendi, that answered our MANY questions so promptly and kept our chaotic and ever-changing timeline in order. Thank you for the amazing experience! We are still dancing in our hearts and are a PROUD Kidron Couple!
  • Madison
    Madison Married on 07/13/2019

Best dj ever

Jesse and the whole Kidron Music team is absolutely amazing! They goes above and beyond for your wedding and really know how to keep a crowd on the dance floor! Jesse really takes his time to get to know you as a couple and really make the day personal to you! They also have an amazing photo booth that guests love and really capture the true fun of the day!! I cannot say enough good things about them and will forever recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ!
    Colette Married on 09/07/2018
    I think it was literally the day after we got engaged that I called Jesse to talk about him being our wedding DJ. Working in the wedding industry for the last ten years and owning my own event company meant I knew exactly what I wanted in a DJ. Jesse embodies all of it and so much more. He's insanely knowledgeable (and not just about the DJ aspect of a wedding), ever the professional, super approachable, fun to chat with -- all of it. Guys, he gets it.

We had an initial meeting with Jesse early in the planning process to set the stage of what would come next and how he would help make our vision a reality. Like I mentioned, he knows more about how to make a wedding successful than most wedding planners and definitely more than every other DJ on the planet. Our wedding was super non-tradish and Jesse helped us make sense of what we wanted to do in a way that our guests would understand and want to participate in. His worksheets are extremely helpful in guiding you to where you need to be. By your final meeting with Jesse, you will have no doubts your wedding is going to be a smash.

On our wedding day, let's just say...Jesse killed it. The sound was phenomenal. The set up was sleek. The MCing was perfect. The song selection was ON POINT. I knew with Jesse on our team, we didn't have a single thing to worry about. As a bride, that's priceless, y'all. Trust me. Do yourself the freaking favor of hiring Kidron Music. Treat yo self. (And seriously, his pricing is so reasonable, it's like the cheapest treat yo self situation ever.)
    Mackenzie Married on 09/01/2018

Best Wedding DJ EVER

When my husband and I started planning our wedding, having an awesome party to celebrate our marriage was a must. We love to dance and have a great time with our friends and family! My husband had previously worked a few events with Jesse and knew we had to hire him. From the very beginning, Jesse was incredibly helpful and easy to work with. And honestly just so much fun to hang out with! Our initial meeting with him lasted over 2 hours :) He helped us throw the best party, better than we could have ever imagined! We are wedding photographers and know how important a DJ is to a reception and he absolutely killed it. I would 100% recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ and wish we were getting married all over again so we could party with Jesse! He truly helped make our wedding perfect and we can't thank him enough.
    Heather Married on 08/18/2018
    Working with Jesse was a breeze and his assistant Wendi was so quick to respond to any and all emails. Though Jesse couldn't DJ our event personally (as he already had a prior booking to DJ) his other DJ, Nick, was so great to work with! Nick worked with our officiant and band for the ceremony and helped get everyone down the aisle in a timely manner and kept the flow going, then stayed on schedule and helped my husband and I with the timing and schedule of the other 'activities' (cake cutting, bouquet toss, dances, and speeches) during the reception. The music he played was fantastic and kept everyone on the dance floor all night! Everyone at our wedding said the music selection, when different types/genres of music were played, ect - was awesome. Highly recommend Kidron Music for any event you may have! The details and the wants and needs of their clients was of utmost importance and you could feel that they genuinely cared to make sure the event went off without a hitch! Thank you Kidron Music - our wedding day was perfect and we have you to thank for a lot of that!!
    Melissa Married on 08/11/2018
    Just love working with Jesse. Not only did he provide DJ services for our wedding, but I've also used him twice so far for work events. The music is always perfect and we love his photo booth. We've had so many positive comments on the photo booth! Jesse also handled our ceremony music. And was our master of ceremony and kept everyone on time, even our special surprise guest :) Highly recommend Jesse!
    Elisabeth Married on 08/04/2018
    Jesse is excellent at what he does! My husband and I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone who is looking for a DJ who is professional, fun, kind, respectful, and truly cares about what YOU want. Jesse met with us four times before our wedding (WELL BEFORE our wedding, as opposed to some DJ companies who only "allow" you to speak with your DJ 3 weeks before your wedding....) to talk through different options. Jesse does not assume that you want your wedding to be like everyone else's, and he doesn't act like you should already know exactly what you want. He was very respectful of some unique family situations, and was very easy to work with. Jesse's photobooth was really fun for our guests, as well. Jesse's services are very fairly priced (especially compared to some other companies and DJ's), and he was worth every penny. We received endless compliments from our guests both young and old about what he played and how he handled requests. Our dance floor was packed from the beginning of our reception to the very last song. He was our favorite vendor for our whole wedding! We recommend him for whatever type of wedding you're planning!!
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa D. Married on 06/08/2018

Jesse is amazing

Jesse was literally the most incredible DJ! My husband and I could not be more impressed. Through all the planning sessions, Jesse was super professional but also so easy to click with on a personal level. He is so attentive to detail and helped us hash out a lot of the small details we never even thought of. Onto our wedding night - we literally had the time of our lives - and a ton of our guests have said the same! Our dance floor & Photo Booth was packed ALL night! Jesse really knows how to throw a party!!

Kudos to Wendi as well for being an awesome admin! Responded so quick and was super helpful with anything we needed through e-mail!

Thank you thank you thank you for making this the best night ever! Won't be the last time we work with you!
    Alyssa Married on 06/08/2018

Leslie Married on 05/12/2018
    Oh my gosh! Best DJ ever!! Jesse was BEYOND fantastic, we are so happy we chose to work with him! Jesse met with us a few times prior to our wedding to make sure all bases were covered. He's so much more then just a DJ, he really is more like a wedding coordinator. He is so helpful, and has much information, he really made the whole process stress free. Working with Jesse was one thing I didn't have to worry about, he really handled everything perfectly. His "photo booth" was AWESOME!!!! We loved it & so did our guests!! We loved getting to see all the fun and cute pictures that were taken.
    Elyce Married on 11/04/2017
    Jesse was INCREDIBLE!
    We loved the planning with him and all of the upfront worksheets he had us fill out to make sure he was covering all bases. He completely customized the day to our specific needs. He was able to mix in a ton of different types of music to get all of the different crowds dancing nonstop. I would HIGHLY recommend him if you are a type-A planner who wants the perfect worry-free evening!!
    Paige Married on 10/21/2017
    We had such an amazing experience with Kidron Music & Entertainment. Jesse was instrumental in our planning process and really made us think about how we wanted our wedding to feel and the experience we wanted our guests to have. Wendi was incredibly responsive to my random questions and kept things moving. And we can not say enough about Nick and his flexibility the day of our wedding. Our guests did not leave the dance floor! To top it off, he was incredibly accommodating and respectful to a few of our guys who may have had a little too much to drink and had many requests.
    Jacque Married on 10/21/2017
    Jesse was phenomenal! I HIGHLY recommend him to any brides looking for a quality, professional DJ.
    Kerri Married on 08/16/2017

Simply the best!

Working with Jesse was amazing! From the very first email to the last song of the night at our wedding, it was an incredible experience. Jesse is detailed, professional, and truly cares about the people he works with. He helped us with so much more than the music. He was available for any and all questions we had in regards to every aspect of the big day and was so helpful! If we did the entire day over (which I would do every day if I could!) we would choose Jesse everytime!
    Kylie Married on 07/22/2017
    Jesse was amazing! Our dance floor was never empty and constantly moving. We had so many guest comment on how awesome and fun Jesse was and we couldn't agree more! His assistant Wendy was very quick to respond to any emails we sent, and Jesse had some amazing ideas and fun worksheets to help us make our reception very "us". We would love to work with him again!
    Heather Married on 06/17/2017
    Jesse is absolutely incredible. We were referred to him by a family friend and we definitely made the right decision going with him. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night and people DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE when the night was over. He did both our ceremony music and reception and we HIGHLY recommend Kidron Music! Thank you thank you thank you!