Ki Studio Reviews

7 Reviews for Ki Studio

• W

Wanda Gonzalez · Married on 02/20/2020

The best !

Dustin made me feel like a princess since the moment he introduced himself. It was the most wonderful experience to work with him! My wedding went as planned. He was very professional, like a clock he worked and completed all the make up and hair styling on time, it was amazing. I have never looked so beautiful and don’t have enough words to describe how amazing he is. I recommend him 100%! If you are looking for quality, professionalism and someone that actually cares and understands the stress you’re under for a wedding, Dustin is the Way to go!

Sent on 03/12/2020
  • Mari

Mari Beaudrault · Married on 01/04/2020

January 2020 Wedding

Dustin has done my hair as a bridesmaid and as a bride, and I can honestly say that he is the BEST. He took the extra time on my first trial to do multiple looks since I’m so indecisive and gave honest advice from his vast experience in the wedding industry. He answered all of my hair extension questions and cut my extensions to fit the all down-style I decided on. In addition, he helped save the day by sewing a part of my dress on that didn’t clip in correctly. I simply cannot say enough positive things about him. He made the entire experience more enjoyable, fun, and relaxing. One tip – I HIGHLY recommend having him stay for touch ups (he does both makeup and hair!). I know myself and my wedding party loved having him around, and was in love with all of our different looks (varied from up dos, all down, and short hair).

Sent on 03/30/2020

Paige Guerra · Married on 12/17/2017

Spectacular!

Dustin is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was able to transform my hair and make me feel like a real life princess on my wedding! He is so knowledgeable and he saved my hair by telling me about the best treatments and products to use! He genuinely cares about his clients and he goes above and beyond to make them feel glamorous on their big day! Do yourself a favor and book him right now because he’s THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Dustin is the absolute best!

Dustin is the ABSOLUTE best. I have worked in the beauty industry for over 10 years for major brands like Cosmo, Vogue, Allure, etc. and have a beauty and wellness blog. When it came time to decide on someone for hair for my wedding in Miami, Dustin's name consistently came to the top of the list. After seeing his work, we met in person and not only is he so incredibly talented, he is one of the kindest, funniest, and exceptional people I've met. I had Dustin do 4 different styles at my wedding and each was done perfectly, not to mention in record time. Since my wedding, several of my friends have used Dustin (and I have gotten to work with him again) and every time I am even more impressed than the last. We can't wait to move to South Florida full time so I can have Dustin by my side for all of the important moments to come. If you are looking for a stylist in South Florida, do yourself a favor and use the countless hours I spent searching for the best because I found it, and that is Dustin!

Sent on 05/16/2020
  • Anna

Anna Oliveira · Married on 05/23/2017

Beautiful Bridal with Dustin

Dustin is the most amazing hair stylist! My husband and I got married in LA ( we live in Miami) and brought Dustin with us. He styled both mine and my husbands hair for both our photo shoot and wedding and it was amazing. Not only did our hair look spectacular but Dustin’s personality is so fun and he knows how to help you relax and feel beautiful.♥️

Sent on 06/19/2020

Katie Taylor · Married on 10/11/2015

Flawless, classic hair!

I knew I wanted Dustin to do my hair after working with him at a wedding. Watching him work is magic and his work is flawless! He makes the whole wedding party have fun without ever compromising his beautiful work. My hair lasted all night and my photos look classic which was exactly what I wanted. You won’t be disappointed! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/12/2020