Keystone Entertainment Reviews

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

Taylor R. Married on 05/29/2021

Great experience

Keystone was great to work with. Laurel paid great attention to detail and made sure to cover any last minute details.

Keystone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Taylor! We strive to ensure that no important detail is missed, so that every moment of your day will be perfect!

It was a pleasure and an honor being a part of your event, and I'm glad everybody had fun that day! Thanks again!!
    Kelly H. Married on 08/10/2019

Great Experience

Keystone did an amazing job DJ-ing our wedding! We were so thankful that they were able to help create some everlasting memories from our special day! Thank you Dave, Laurel, and Rebecca for all your pre-planning prep work and great show the day of!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Deborah Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laurel was easy to work with. She was very detail oriented.
  • T&T Mrs C
    Tabatha Married on 08/27/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Keystone was top notch! They truly made our wedding amazing! Laurel was incredible! They truly went beyond what we were expecting! Thank you so much for everything you did for us on our wedding day! You guys surely did a terrific job and really set the mood for a wedding!
    Sarah Married on 10/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laurel with keystone entertainment is amazing! She is totally flexible and has tons of ideas that work with your needs. She responded to every request at my wedding along with playing every song we had on our list! She also provided beautiful lighting for our wedding. Very adorable and does a wonderful job!

Keystone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! I really appreciate all the kind words. It was an honor to be a part of your special day!
    Carl Married on 08/09/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Laurel was very thorough in her preparation and was able to handle everyone's requests. She played to the crowd demographic and was well received by everyone.

Keystone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a lot of fun entertaining your guests, and everyone was so nice!
    Elizabeth Married on 06/21/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The dance floor was packed all night long!!!

Keystone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! You and your guests were a lot of fun!
    Kelli Married on 06/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Keystone Entertainment did a wonderful job! All of our guests raved about the music and the dance floor was packed the whole time! They understood our guests and went with the flow. They were very helpful with suggestions and really helped make our reception fantastic!

Keystone Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Kelli! It was a privilege to entertain you and your guests!
    Rachael Married on 05/25/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Keystone Entertainment provided exactly what I was looking for in a DJ for our wedding. Laurel was awesome to work with and made sure she had every detail right of what we wanted. They did such a great job listening to our specific needs/wants for music and I couldn't be happier! I would highly recommend them!!!
    Jessica L. Married on 08/08/2015
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Service was very good. We planned from out of town, and I found communication leading up to the reception a bit challenging. In any case, the music on the wedding day was perfect. DJs were great!
    Laura Married on 09/03/2016
    3.6 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.5 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
    Our first meeting with Laurel went very well. She seemed to be very knowledgeable with overall wedding planning and we had a fun meeting talking about the wedding.
    The organization of the music was very last-minute. I can absolutely take some fault for that as I was behind with getting the questionnaire back to her. However, I was very specific and pretty detail-oriented with what I sent, and we exchanged several emails to finalize the itinerary.
    So I was very disappointed when the song that I walked down the aisle to, the one that I specifically noted as "instrumental", came on playing lyrics. I didn't even know what the words were; it could have been about breaking up or something, but I wouldn't know because I listened to and requested the INSTRUMENTAL version.
    I requested several other songs to be played throughout the night. To be fair, I didn't specify WHEN to play them. However, I did request that Michael Buble and Frank Sinatra and other artists like them be played during dinner, so I was not happy when they started playing several of the songs that I had requested for the evening during dinner.
    The third thing that I wasn't happy about was the fact that our itinerary that we went back and forth about indicated that the dollar dance would be played right after the anniversary dance, which I thought was perfect timing. He started playing general dancing music after the anniversary dance, and almost all of the older crowd was gone by the time I got a chance to tell him to just not play it because it really wasn't worth it at that point.
    So if you choose to have Keystone Entertainment DJ your event, I would recommend being more organized than I was so that you can hash out the details WELL in advance ( but not too early or they may forget what you discussed), and to be VERY clear and detailed about your preferences, in writing.
    They are very nice. I just wouldn't work with them again