Keys Photo Booth Reviews

11 | Key West, FL

11 Reviews for Keys Photo Booth

Daylin Starks · Married on 12/10/2018

Hit of the party!!

This vendor was the best vendor we had for our event! Easy to work with and the hit of the party

Emma · Married on 01/01/2017

We love Keys Photo Booth and will continue to work with them for many of our upcoming events. They add such a fun vibe to the party/event and everyone is always very excited when they hear Keys Photo Booth will be at the event.

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy and her crew were incredibly accommodating for our event. They were prompt for setup and encouraged guests to jump in and take a photo. The site setup was extremely user friendly and the takeaway product was exactly what we were looking for. Highly recommend Keys Photo Booth, thank you for everything!

Janell · Married on 12/10/2016

Keys Photo Booth was a wedding gift from one of my bridesmaids. I am so happy with everything they did. They copied my wedding invitations and used them on the photo booth strips! It was such a fantastic idea, everyone had a blast in there! I gave them a backdrop I wanted to use and it came out so adorable! They are very professional, on time, and a pleasure to work with. It was a perfect touch to a perfect wedding and I will cherish those photo booth pictures forever! Thanks again Keys Photo Booth!

Devany · Married on 12/06/2016

Great to work with! My wedding guests loved the photo booth!

jasmyn · Married on 12/17/2015

Amy and Teddy are great!! They are very professional, courteous and efficient. They really made our event and everyone is still talking about it. We really enjoyed all of the props that they brought as well. It was a great time had by all!!

• User5126157 · event on: 05/09/2015

Everything was just perfect. I would use them again.

• User5162105 · event on: 04/11/2015

Amazing service, product and event follow up. Amy & Teddy were very professional and a blast to work with. We plan on using them for all the up coming events on the military base here in Key West!

• User5184802 · event on: 03/19/2015

What an amazing job Keys Photo Booth did for my 30th birthday party! They were on time and extremely professional. The props and booth extremely clean, and the pictures - PERFECT! The kids and adults alike had so much fun! I would recommend their services to anyone and every one wanting an amazing photo booth, with outstanding friendly service. Thank you Amy and Teddy for everything! Can't wait for the next event!!

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

Amy and Teddy could not have been more flexible and easy going with setup and engaging with our guests!! They even dropped off our photo album the next day for us to enjoy! Thanks so much guys and good luck this weekend at your big day!!!

Rolando · Married on 10/02/2015

3.5

Would definitely use Keys Photo Booth again. They kept their word as to set up and support. The photo booth was the hit of the party and the scrap book option is a must.