Keys Audio Party Rentals Reviews

Keys Audio Party Rentals 7
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 01/26/2019

Life Saver!

Paul and his team SAVED my wedding. The weather did not cooperate and thanks to them I was able to still have my wedding at my venue. There was NO indoor option, but thankfully I had a tent on reserve. They were so accommodating by letting me wait out to see if the weather would change, and when it didn't they were there that same day to set up the tent. On top of that I had to move up my wedding start time and they were not phased by the change in time.
    Keys Audio has THE BEST farm tables, seriously, the pics online do not do them justice, you ahve to see them in person! PAUL MADE THEM BY HAND! And they offer beautiful gold silverware (not pictured on their site).
    They will have everything you need for your wedding, do not go anywhere else! Plus if you are in the Keys they are local so you wont ahve to pay INSANE delivery costs!

Keys Audio Party Rentals 8
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 9
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 10

Gabrielle · Married on 12/29/2018

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! - DEPENDABLE, FLEXIBLE, PROFESSIONAL. I worked with Paul to coordinate my fiances surprise birthday party. He was very responsive from the start (which is hard to find in the keys) He was more than eager to work with me. He worked around not only my schedule but my fiance's schedule too (to help keep it a surprise,) Paul drove to the event location on his off time to discuss what all his business could do for me and what i had envisioned. They had everything from a sound system to linens to a bar stand. Anything I could think of he had.. Just a couple days prior to event, i panicked because realized i forgot chairs. Keys Audio was able to accommodate to my last minute needs. Once they arrived, they were quick and very efficient. The team was professional and friendly. Needless to say Keys Audio exceeded expectations in more ways then one. I will definitely be utilizing their services again!

• Ellen

Ellen Splain · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely fantastic service!

Laura and the team at Keys Audio are amazing, thoughtful, and accommodating when it comes to planning your wedding. They were happy to meet with me several times to discuss the vision for our reception. We initially didn't want a tent, but when it looked like rain we had to make a call. We went with a clear tent which was a really unique and awesome addition to the wedding. The clear roof allowed for a romantic and still star lit evening on the water. The mobile bathroom unit is a must!!! and the large wooden bars are beautiful and really made the entire reception come together. They also did a beautiful job lighting up a dance floor outside of the tent. We could not be more grateful for their service and assistance!

Keys Audio Party Rentals 11
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 12

Nicole · Married on 02/25/2018

We used this vendor for lighting on the beach at our venue. It looked amazing! Very easy to work with! Would definitely recommend them!

Keys Audio Party Rentals 13
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 14

Tina · Married on 10/28/2017

Loved the chairs and tables we used four our ceremony. The communication with the vendor was first rate, very attentive and helpful.

Naila · Married on 07/22/2017

We booked all our rentals and decor through our wedding planner, Island Life Events, who worked directly with Keys Audio Party Rentals on our behalf, since we were having a destination wedding. In the end, we got tables and chairs, linens, a tent, a bar, and tableware, as well as other essential items from Keys Audio Party Rentals, and at a reasonable price. It was so easy to browse the website to choose what we wanted from a distance, and the payment schedule was quite reasonable. Paul delivered the items and did the basic set-up (including the tent), and also picked everything up in a timely fashion the morning after the wedding. There was absolutely nothing to complain about! We would definitely recommend Keys Audio Party Rentals!

Keys Audio Party Rentals 15
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 16
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 17
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 18
  • Simone

Simone · Married on 03/12/2017

We were so lucky to be referred to Paul by Marlee at Shadow Point - he should be at the top of your list. We could not haev done this without the support of Paul and his team - if you are hosting a wedding in the Keys, look no further for all fo your rental needs - Excellent service, professionalism, associates...we cannot say enough good things - only regret - I did not write this review earlier so that more could here how wonderful they were - Thank you Paul!

Keys Audio Party Rentals 19
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 20
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 21
    Keys Audio Party Rentals 22

Jenna · Married on 02/03/2017

Key Audio Party Rentals was the easiest vendors to work with for our wedding. They were quick to respond and updates that were made to the contract were automatically sent once conversations were concluded. They have an astonishing selection of rentals and will to work with you, especially when it came to renting a tent (which we really didn't want to have to do). We were able to cancel the tent four days prior to our event but also it was comfortable to know that we could always call the day to see if they still had one available the day before the event if the weather looked like it wasn't going to cooperate.

Leah · Married on 01/21/2017

Paul and team were so great and made it all so easy. Drop off and pick up we're simple and staff was friendly. Great quality and experience.

robin · Married on 12/11/2016

As the mom of the bride Kristina at Keys Audio Party Rentals really helped us make some decisions in the planning of our daughters wedding!!! She was extra special and helpful! Always there as well!!! The wedding was beautiful and gorgeous!!! I would recommend them to anyone needing their services in a heartbeat!

• Private_User790

Lauren · Married on 10/22/2016

Keys Audio Party Rentals was the easiest vendor we used for our wedding. They were quick to respond to emails or phone calls and sent us updated contracts every time we needed to make a change. They have a huge selection of rentals and the price point is excellent for those trying to stay within a budget. Keys Audio didn't have any crazy stipulations like most rental places. We were only required to put down a deposit. I worked with Kristina and she was so helpful when deciding what pieces to rent. She even sent us pictures of different easel choices for our welcome sign so we could decide. She has a lot of experience in the industry and I trusted her advice. The tent we had looked beautiful with the lining, draping, and chandeliers for dinner. The festival lights were also one of my favorite rentals we had from Keys Audio. They were the perfect touch surrounding our dance floor.

Sara · Married on 10/22/2016

Paul, Christina, and the whole crew at Keys Audio Party Rentals did a great job in making my day extra special. They were able to provide suggestions, verified my needs, delivered, setup, and broke down with no issue! We rented a tent, tables, chairs, high boy tables, linens, forks, silverware, and glasses! It was fantastic!

Thank you to Keys Audio for all of my rentals at my beach wedding! From set-up to delivery to even striking the next day, all of his staff were polite and clean, more importantly, I wouldnt recommend anyone else in the Florida Keys. It was so convenient to get all of my rentals through him! Amazing job, thank you!

• Kait

Kait · Married on 06/18/2016

Great experience with this company! We ordered an mic and sound system for our ceremony from Keys and they were so easy to work with. I highly recommend this company and would use them again if we have another event in the keys!

Drew · Married on 01/30/2016

The bamboo chairs and blush linens made our wedding! We were required to have Porta-Potties at our venue and thanks to Paul's fancy, AC + sink facilities no one even noticed! Everything was delivered and set up in perfect time (great price - great VALUE) and we loved everything we rented from them. Highly recommended.

Rasheeda · Married on 10/10/2015

Our planner suggested this vendor and we could not have been happier. The quality of their rentals was amazing and dealing with the company was a breeze. I would definitely recommend this vendor and plan on using them for future events.

• D + S

Samantha · Married on 10/03/2015

Paul and his staff are top notch! My husband and I were thoroughly impressed with their professionalism and the quality of their rentals. As a couple getting married during hurricane season in the Florida Keys, we were going back and forth trying to decide whether or not to get a tent. Paul was very understanding of this didn't make us decide until the last minute. We ended up deciding to go with a tent. He had his crew come and set up the absolutely stunning tent the day before our wedding. Wow was it breathtaking. Chandeliers and all! Mosquitoes ended up being really bad and so he went out and bought fans to hang from the tent last minute. Paul was so accommodating. Anything we needed, he made it happen.. even if it was last minute. Paul also has a large variety of rentals to choose from. I mean everything from our tent, to our beer boat, to our port-o-potties (which were immaculate I must add), to our plates, just everything.. you will not be disappointed. Paul is a great guy. Thank you Paul for your huge role in making our wedding perfect!

-Samantha & Derek

Steve · Married on 03/05/2011

Casey + Paul provided excellent, on time service at a fair price.
    The table, bar, lighting, and dance floor setup were done very professionally.
    I recommend them highly.

Steve R.

victor · Married on 03/17/2017

Kristina is so patient and so knowledgeable that she immediately put us at ease with organizing our wedding without a wedding planner. Everything went smooth, including renting a Tent due to weather. The crew was also very professional and they put up everything at the agreed time.

Amanda · Married on 03/03/2018

We had a great experience renting from Keys Audio. They were very flexible with allowed us to make changes a few days before the event as our guest count changed. They had all the rentals for our wedding that we needed - so it made it easy to rent from one place. They also know the Florida Keys area very well, and they event went and walked our venue property prior to the day-of to ensure we had the correct lighting ordered and planned set-up. Most of the items are a fair rental price.

Great value for all our rental needs. Everything was reasonably priced in comparison to the other vendors I checked out and they had available all the items I need (unlike some other places).

Kirsten · Married on 11/05/2016

Keys Audio had the best prices for the rentals we needed for our wedding. Kristina was a pleasure to work with and helped us order what we needed for our event. She was always available to answer questions and was prompt and informative in her responses. The rentals were delivered when they were supposed to be and the team set everything up how we wanted it. The team was flexible and delivered everything early so we had plenty of time to set up. Our only issue was pick-up on the day after the event. The tables and chairs were still on property after check-out time and since it was a Sunday we couldn't get ahold of anyone to make sure these items were picked up. Thankfully our venue did not have a problem with this and it didn't become an issue.