Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

145 | Key West, FL

145 Reviews for Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

145 Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

kate · Getting married on 02/15/2019

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

hasse Nipi · Married on 11/06/2018

Great Stylist

Elena and Lisa did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for my wedding. The blowouts and hairdo they did for my Mom and my Mother-in-law were awesome, and the updo they did for myself and my maid of honor were absolutely beautiful. For makeup, everyone looked fantastic with the work Elena did. We all felt and looked so beautiful!

Ay Brenda · Married on 11/05/2018

Awesome Service

Simply wonderful! I had three ladies work on myself, my four bridesmaids and my mother and their work was fantastic. All the girls were ecstatic with their hair
    and makeup. One even commented that her hair stayed in better than at her own wedding and her makeup was better too! We had so much fun getting ready at my mom’s house and everything ran according to schedule. Thank you so so so much for making us all look like princesses!

Kinky Beky · Married on 11/04/2018

Brilliance

Elena & her team conquered me & my 10 girls like superstars. She made everyone feel super comfortable & the makeup lasted for OVER 15hrs!! Super impressed with her & her team professionalism! Highly recommended!

Divine Austin · Married on 10/27/2018

The best I know

Elena is a close friend of the family and actually gave me my first haircut when I was little!! And 22 years later, I called on her for the most important beauty day!! She is AMAZING!! She did my hair and make-up and my mom's hair and makeup!! She is so professional, and really makes you feel so relaxed and at ease. You can absolutely put your trust in her hands because she will do a spectacular job!! She came to my venue and had everything set up and ready to go when I got there. I had sent Elena four pictures of hair styles that I wanted. Their was one thing from each picture that I liked. Elena worked her magic and created the exact style that I wanted!! I received so many compliments, and my guests said my mom looked like my sister!! :) I just got my wedding photos, and they are gorgeous, thanks to Elena!! She is very reasonable, and the BEST out there!! I felt so beautiful and confident on my special day and I couldn't be happier. I can't thank you enough Elena, you rock girl!

• Y

Ying Tresh · Married on 10/18/2018

Awesome Service

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I was blown away by her make-up job. I really didn't even recognize myself. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena’s team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend KW Hair and Make-up Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

• Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/12/2018

Destination Wedding on-site services

Planning from out-of-state, Elena was easy and accommodating with booking a trial, and they were all time-saving by having stylists come to our hotel to do bridal hair/makeup.
    Day-of, they were all on-time, polite, and exquisite. Also, very competitively priced for a larger wedding party. They didn't rush but were thorough and made sure everyone had the look they wanted.
    Their updos were on-point with what we said we wanted beforehand, and the "sweat-proof" makeup was absolutely necessary in Florida.
    Great team!

Dixie · Married on 10/07/2018

Elena and her team were amazing. Asked us to bring pictures of hair and makeup we liked. They were very accommodating and everyone was extremely happy with the results. Would highly recommend this vendor.

Grey · Married on 10/02/2018

Elena is the most talented make up and hair artist for brides and all bridesmaids and women family. I’m so happy that I found her, she worked hard, extra mile. I loved her and loved how I looked, natural organic and beautiful at same time, also she used the best products. 100% recommend her!!

Pearl · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Elena and her co-stylist Albina was absolutely amazing. I had 8 bridesmaids, myself and two Moms hair done and everyone's hair came out STUNNING. I didn't feel rushed or pressed for time even with all of those girls! Elena was an absolute joy to work, she managed to make me laugh and keep me stress free while getting

Hilda · Married on 09/29/2018

Ms. Elena is absolutely gifted! She did an amazing job on my makeup. She just knows what I really wanted! Thank you!

• F

Fade · Married on 09/03/2018

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank tou so much for making me look amazing.

Anne · Married on 08/24/2018

When it was time for me to look up vendors for hair and makeup, a friend of mine suggested Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry. Elena and her team is amazing!!! From the moment I first met Elena at my trial, we hit it off. I loved her work and her personality. She literally saved my wedding day!! On the morning of my wedding, there was a malfunction with my wedding dress and Elena was able to sew in a piece of fabric while I was wearing my dress. I loved my hair and makeup!! I had so many compliments from my friends and family!! My sister loved my hair and makeup that she even booked Elena and her team for her wedding!! I can't wait to see them again in May 2018!! Thank you so much Key west Hair & Makeup Artistry!! This team is worth the money!! From my experience, you will love their work and won't regret it!!

Carter · Married on 08/18/2018

Due to having a destination wedding, I was a little anxious about getting my hair and make up done by someone I didn't know. I did a lot of research and KW Hair and Makeup Artistry had great reviews. I trusted the reviews and could not be happier with my decision. They were quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. I have had my fair share of updos and makeup done but they exceeded my expectations. I was very anxious about not having a hair trial along with not knowing how my hair would respond to Key West weather. On the day of my wedding, I was able to show a few pictures with ideas of what I wanted for makeup and hair but let them do their work. It turned out amazing! My bridesmaids and mother also had their hair done and we were all beyond happy with the outcome. My hair and makeup lasted all night and looked amazing.

Kenny · Married on 07/01/2018

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena's team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

• Z

zina · Married on 07/01/2018

Excellent service, Elena and her assistant are super professional, nice, great artists, made me, my mom, and my 5 yo daughter feel like princesses, they did my hair and makeup, my mothers makeup and my daughter hair, we received compliments from people all day and night long, great job, I would give her 10 stars!!!

Carl · Married on 06/21/2018

I booked wedding hair and makeup services at KW Hair and Makeup Artistry and I was so happy with the result. The stylist took my original idea and made it so much better than I originally anticipated. Flawless makeup and the sweetest service!

vero · Married on 06/20/2018

Our hair and make-up team was phenomenal. Myself and my entire bridal party have all been in many weddings (including their own) and the make-up was the best we have ever had. The airbrush make-up was some kind of miracle make-up. It did not allow your face to melt off in the Key West summer heat. I did not ever feel one little sweat bead! The colors were perfect, the application quick yet detailed. EYELASHES – just WOW, our eye lashes were one of my favorite things. They were bold and not overbearing. Our hair was fabulous as well, of course with the heat, everyone decided to do an up-do, which was necessary. Everyone was pretty easy going about the style, some had Pinterest pics and others did not. They gave everyone a unique yet beautiful style. My hair was perfection; the trial we did a few months back was identical with some extra pizzazz. We added a beautiful jeweled piece and it turned out to be just the right extra touch. Kudos to making 9 ladies all equally happy with their hair and make-up for my wedding day. We all felt beautiful, which was the most important thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Matta · Married on 06/16/2018

Elena was a pleasure to work with. It was a destination wedding and I had left a few things until the last minute and Elena was so on top of the communication and making sure I had my style picked out and sent her a pic of my hair so she knew before what she was working with. We went to her house for the trial and then she came to the hotel the day of the wedding and my hair and make up along with the wedding party was perfect. Everyone loved everything.

vim · Married on 05/25/2018

Elena at Key West Hair and Makeup did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June, as well as for several of my bridesmaids and I was very happy with her services. She took the time to meet with me in advance for a trial run and I felt she really listened to what I wanted. The airbrush makeup held up very well in the hot June sun.. I kept checking, but it all stayed in place all throughout the night. My hair also stayed in place all throughout the night as well as everyone else's, and everyone's hairstyle was unique and beautiful! I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Jim · Married on 05/24/2018

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry is the only company I use for phenomenal hair and unforgettable makeup! The staff members are professional, friendly and laid back. You will not be disappointed. They all special in ALL types of skin tones and hair.

hanne · Married on 05/15/2018

Booking Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry was probably the easiest decision of my whole wedding. I had been a bridesmaid in two weddings before where she did my makeup and I always knew I would want her when it was my turn! She made me feel beautiful and so comfortable on my day! Couldn't recommend her more!!

Simi · Married on 05/02/2018

Elena and her team are amazing!!! Words aren’t enough to thank you for your PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING work. The love and dedication you put with each client reflect not only your OUTSTANDING work but also the true artist you are. Thank you for making me look exactly like a princess on my wedding day and engagement photo session. The hair and makeup was perfection and reflect your professionalism and CREATIVITY. Not only was the bride happy with the service I booked, but the bridesmaids and family look FLAWLESS just like I envisioned.

Grace · Married on 04/30/2018

stress-free weekend! You came highly recommended, and for good
    reason! We would definitely suggest Elena to any local or destination
    couple!
    Elena is so talented. She was very cheery and accommodating. We
    communicated via email about my skin care regime and what I was
    expecting for my big day. She listened to my needs and delivered
    exactly what I was expecting. I'm not big on make-up and I wanted to
    look like "me" on my wedding day. She delivered that and so much
    more. I felt like myself, but so amazingly beautiful. Thank you, thank
    you! Elena, you are amazing!!
    Elena was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! She was such
    a blast to be around and also helped me feel more relaxed the day of
    my wedding. I'm not the type that wears a lot of makeup everyday so I
    was a bit apprehensive. But Elena made me feel beautiful and gave
    me choices on how I wanted things done, without making me feel I
    had to choose one way over the other. All my bridesmaids also have
    very different styles... she listened to them attentively and they were
    all very pleased. She even squeezed in my mother and aunt which
    were not originally on the schedule for the day. I can not tell you how
    grateful my aunt-in-law was when she was able to squeeze her in
    before the ceremony. My aunt-in-law is a recent breast cancer survivor
    and she was also our officiant for the wedding... with all the planning
    going on and my giant to-do list I had forgotten to ask if she wanted to
    be on the makeup list for the day. I felt awful but Elena graciously
    added her in. After she finished with her she was beaming from the
    inside out. The whole morning and afternoon was such a wonderful
    treat for all the girls.