Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 7
  • Z

Zina · Married on 05/14/2019

Great Services

The girls were awesome. They were over the top nice and their work were really good. I was really happy about the whole experience. Thank you so much for making my bid day the best day ever

Dareen · Married on 05/14/2019

100% Recommend

Could not have asked for better service. I had 7 girls including myself that needed hot and makeup. Both hair and makeup artists travelled to my house and were fantastic, friendly and stayed on time. They worked around my schedule and were so accommodating! Best part all—not only was I early to my own wedding but all of our hair and makeup stayed all day and night!! Everyone was truly stunning!

Alex · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolute perfection

Elena and her team are the absolute BEST! My bridesmaid and I has searched for the best makeup and hair artist online (not being local to key west) and after reviewing a lot of options we finally stumbled on her instagram page. We are so so so happy that we did. Her work is absolute perfection. I as the bride wanted to have a natural look, especially for the makeup, and it was spot on. I have personally been in a lot of weddings .... so I know it is not easy to please everyone. But I can honestly say that every single person in my group loved their service! We all felt and looked like a million!!!! Highly recommend. They can do anything you want. Every style looked exactly as the picture shown. Thank you for making my day perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 8
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 9
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 10

Tina · Married on 05/10/2019

Best hair and makeup team!

KW Hair and Makeup Artistry made my wedding day so easy and stress free! They sent me a detailed timeline for makeup and hair that was so helpful and took all the worries off me! They were super flexible as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to beautify me and my bridesmaids on my big day! The hair stylist and makeup artists were also super patient and very professional! Not enough words to describe how great they were!

Grace V · Married on 05/04/2019

100% Recommend

I absolutely loved my experience. I am from Indiana and got married in Key West, Florida, so as you can imagine wedding planning was a tad stressful. One of the biggest things was not being able to be in Key West to talk face to face with different vendors or companies. I had to primarily trust reviews and ratings and thankfully I found KW Hair and Makeup Artistry. From that point on planning and sending pictures, and communication was very positive. I was very optimistic, but naturally nervous since I decided not to do a trial. However, when my stylists came in it was absolutely amazing. They made me feel comfortable and began work right away. We had a change with who wanted their hair and makeup done as well as a personal location that they
    came too. Both stylists were very welcoming and prepared. When it came to hair and make up they exceeded all of my hopes and dreams for how I would look on my special day. I also loved how different, yet cohesive my bridesmaids looked as well. If you want high quality work for a reasonable price this is seriously the best choice for you!

Caroline · Married on 05/01/2019

I'm Very Happy

Elena is not only a phenomenal hair and makeup artist, she is a fun and fabulous person. She made each of my bridesmaids feel like a princess and she made my bone-straight hair curl (and stay curled)! She is kind, patient, super easy to work with and fun to boot. If you're in the Key West, I highly recommend her services for all of your beauty needs

Jane G · Married on 04/15/2019

Excellent service

I hired KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to do hair and makeup for myself and 9 other ladies on my wedding day! I was able to do a trial run with stylist so that we could decide on a look before my wedding. Knowing that we would have plenty of
    stylists was really reassuring- I was never concerned about running late and it was also great that KW Hair and Makeup Artistry didn't add on extra fees for working with such a large group. Overall, their services are an excellent value and their office team is very responsive and knowledgeable.  The stylists were on time, efficient, friendly, and PROs! Everyone looked beautiful and all of the stylists made sure that everyone was happy with their look- I was really impressed that each person could customize their hair and makeup to their taste rather than having to decide on one "look." Again, I highly recommend them!

Divine · Married on 04/13/2019

Very good, im happy

.I used KW Hair and Makeup Artistry for my bridal hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They were so friendly and professional and made us all look great! I can't recommend them highly enough!

patty · Married on 04/10/2019

Best ever wow

used KW Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding day hair and makeup. I didn't know what to expect—you don't choose your own stylist, no one I know had used it, etc—but I had waited until the last minute to figure out wedding day hair & makeup, and as a normally-low-maintenance hair person, I don't have a regular stylist or salon I like. All I knew is that I wanted someone who could come to me at the hotel where I'd be getting ready with family and bridesmaids, and I had a vague idea (with a couple pictures for examples) of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Somehow from that, the amazing stylists who showed up—one for hair, one for makeup—knew exactly how to transform my hair and makeup into what I wanted! Both turned out so so so so good, and I got a ridiculous number of compliments, especially on the hair. Plus, the stylists were in and out very quickly, and also just very sweet and cool to chat with while they were around. Ultimately turned out better than I could've imagined.

• Christine

Christine Raible · Married on 04/04/2019

From one picky bride to another, Elena is great!!!

I am someone that always is playing with new makeup and hairstyles and considered for a very very long time that I was going to do my own hair and makeup. As the day drew closer I wanted one less thing to stress about and decided to have Elena and her team do both my hair and makeup. My sisters and mother/mother in law also had some services done and everything was flawless! The airbrush makeup is so light and feels like skin! My hair, AMAZING! I would highly recommend Elena and her team!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 11

Nancy · Married on 04/03/2019

Excellent job

KW Hair and Makeup Artistry team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as hair + makeup for my mom and makeup for my best friend, and it was all PERFECT. Elena did our makeup and Albina did our hair and they were so nice and talented. They were awesome during my trial and went out of their way to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. All my guests were freaking out about how good my hair and makeup looked and the pictures look amazing. Booking my wedding was also super fast and efficient with customer service and answering my questions. Cannot recommend them enough.

Cals · Married on 03/11/2019

Extremely comfortable

KW Hair and Makeup artistry did such an amazing job capturing
    the perfect look. They really do pay attention to every little detail
    and make sure you are 100% happy with their services. I didn’t
    really have a specific look that I was going for, but after seeing my
    dress, colors, decor etc, they were able to achieve the perfect
    look without having to replicate a picture. The make up stayed on
    all night long, no touch ups necessary. Elena, who is the owner, is
    such a friendly genuine person and makes you feel extremely
    comfortable. This is by the far the best makeup artist out there!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Stacy · Married on 03/09/2019

Fast and Beautiful!

Elena and her team helped our day be smooth. They got all of our hair and makeup done quickly and beautifully. My makeup was exactly what I was hoping it would be and the hair was quick-- especially important since many of my bridesmaids were children-- and also beautiful!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Bennie · Married on 03/06/2019

Super sweet and talent!

.Elena is EXCELLENT! I have used her 3 different times (one
    being for my own wedding) and she did exactly what I wanted!
    We did an airbrush natural look and every product she used was
    light weight and of good quality. She is knowledgeable, willing to
    listen to your dream look and professional. She was on time to
    each event I had and was very flexible. I highly recommend her!
    Super sweet and talent!

Gram C · Married on 03/04/2019

Excellent service

I hired Elena from a random search on Instagram, loved her
    photos and scheduled a trial. She was amazing from day 1!! Did
    my makeup EXACTLY the way I pictured it in my head, without
    any complications! My makeup lasted from early in the morning,
    through the night until about 2am when I took it off!! Looked like it
    had just been done, the whole time!! She did my bridal party too,
    and they looked amazing as well. She is so easy to work with and
    does EXACTLY what you want, very friendly and very responsive.
    Highly recommend!!

• Leigh

Leigh Rainwater · Married on 03/04/2019

You will not be disapointed

Elena did my hair and makeup for our wedding photos and I was blown away. I have never looked or felt so beautiful! She is such a wonderful person and a true artist! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and highly recommend her for any of your hair or makeup needs!!

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 12
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 13

Carlies · Married on 03/01/2019

Recommended

I can not begin to say enough nice things about this company!
    From day one she was very enjoyable to work with! She made me
    feel comfortable during a time that was a bit stressful! Out of all
    the venders and hairstylist etc who were hired for our day she
    was the best! Because of her I felt beautiful on our day! Not only
    did she come to my house but she was on time and got right to
    work doing everyone’s makeup! Very professional and made
    everyone’s make up the way they wanted! My makeup was very
    natural looking and I didn’t feel it was caked on or anything! I don’t
    normally wear makeup so I usually feel like I have too much on
    when I do wear it but not with the products she used! It also lasted
    all night through tears at the ceremony and sweat from dancing
    the night away, I would recommend her for ANY event! She was
    also amazing with my 3 year old daughter who had a scratch on
    her face at the time she covered it like there was nothing there! I
    just want to say thank you for relieving my stress and being
    patient with all of us! You exceeded my expectations on every
    level and made me feel beautiful on a day that was so important
    to me! Thank you!

Brenda · Married on 02/27/2019

I definitely recommend her services.

I requested for my wedding day to look natural, yet bold. Elena
    did just that so beautifully! She was such a pleasure to work with
    and truly captured exactly what I had in mind. My sisters/
    bridesmaids and my mother loved it too just the same! I definitely
    recommend her services.

kate · Married on 02/15/2019

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Bravxt · Married on 02/04/2019

They are the best

Elena and her team are AMAZING. I found out about them through a friend of mine. I found their prices to be middle of the road, I certainly found some less and more expensive, but with a personal recommendation I went with Elena’s team. THEY ARE THE BEST. They did hair/makeup for me, my 2 maids of honor, and my mother and mother-in-law. We all looked amazing and were so happy with the whole look. They even made my mother happy, who is one of the most picky women I know!! Everyone felt and looked amazing. The planning process was so easy. Payments were easily done through PayPal. I would highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for on-site wedding day hair and makeup!!

Nancy · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful, friendly and fun!

We used Key west Hair and Makeup Artistry for onsite hair and makeup (airbrush). Elena and her assistant did such an amazing job! All the girls looked beautiful. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. They were reasonably priced and such a pleasure to have around the morning of the wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Divin · Married on 02/01/2019

Excellent job

Elena’s team was amazing for my wedding and made my mother, bridesmaids, and myself glow! They were so prompt and efficient that we were ready ahead of schedule and able to take more pictures! They were wonderful to work with from the trial, to being so relaxed and easy going the morning of the wedding that I did not feel stressed at all and knew we were in good hands! All three women were so personable and were a nice addition to our morning. Elena took my vision of my bridal hair and makeup and turned it into something even more amazing than what I could have dreamed. I would highly recommend this group to any bride looking for a professional and fun crew to make them beautiful for their wedding day!

mrend · Married on 01/31/2019

Brilliance

Very professional and quick response. I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry online and I couldn’t have been happier with my results. Not only on myself (bride) but my whole bridal party absolutely loved their makeup. Elena is so sweet! She also came to my venue before ceremony to do touch ups (did photos before ceremony) and it was perfect! She was punctual, professional and her work was amazing! Thank you Key west Hair and Makeup Artistry and especially Elena for making my wedding day perfect!! Highly recommend and would use again!

patty · Married on 01/28/2019

Very good, im happy

I am so grateful that I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for our wedding. Having been a bridesmaid several times, I knew what I was looking for. I was impressed with Elena right from the first time I called. Elena and her team are organized and professional. The communication leading up to the big day was excellent. We had 3 artists to do hair and make up for 10 people (bride, both moms, 7 bridesmaids). I would highly recommend all three, they were wonderful to work with. Everyone looked beautiful. My hair and makeup was flawless – exactly what I asked for. She had taken the time during our trial to make sure she knew how to properly place my hair piece and veil. They did a great job of keeping us on schedule so that we’d have plenty of time to get over to the venue. My experience from start to finish was excellent and stress free. Thank you again for making it so easy!