Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 2
Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 3

Cals · Married on 03/11/2019

Extremely comfortable

KW Hair and Makeup artistry did such an amazing job capturing
    the perfect look. They really do pay attention to every little detail
    and make sure you are 100% happy with their services. I didn’t
    really have a specific look that I was going for, but after seeing my
    dress, colors, decor etc, they were able to achieve the perfect
    look without having to replicate a picture. The make up stayed on
    all night long, no touch ups necessary. Elena, who is the owner, is
    such a friendly genuine person and makes you feel extremely
    comfortable. This is by the far the best makeup artist out there!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Stacy · Married on 03/09/2019

Fast and Beautiful!

Elena and her team helped our day be smooth. They got all of our hair and makeup done quickly and beautifully. My makeup was exactly what I was hoping it would be and the hair was quick-- especially important since many of my bridesmaids were children-- and also beautiful!

Bennie · Married on 03/06/2019

Super sweet and talent!

.Elena is EXCELLENT! I have used her 3 different times (one
    being for my own wedding) and she did exactly what I wanted!
    We did an airbrush natural look and every product she used was
    light weight and of good quality. She is knowledgeable, willing to
    listen to your dream look and professional. She was on time to
    each event I had and was very flexible. I highly recommend her!
    Super sweet and talent!

Gram C · Married on 03/04/2019

Excellent service

I hired Elena from a random search on Instagram, loved her
    photos and scheduled a trial. She was amazing from day 1!! Did
    my makeup EXACTLY the way I pictured it in my head, without
    any complications! My makeup lasted from early in the morning,
    through the night until about 2am when I took it off!! Looked like it
    had just been done, the whole time!! She did my bridal party too,
    and they looked amazing as well. She is so easy to work with and
    does EXACTLY what you want, very friendly and very responsive.
    Highly recommend!!

• Leigh

Leigh Rainwater · Married on 03/04/2019

You will not be disapointed

Elena did my hair and makeup for our wedding photos and I was blown away. I have never looked or felt so beautiful! She is such a wonderful person and a true artist! I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and highly recommend her for any of your hair or makeup needs!!

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 4
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 5

Carlies · Married on 03/01/2019

Recommended

I can not begin to say enough nice things about this company!
    From day one she was very enjoyable to work with! She made me
    feel comfortable during a time that was a bit stressful! Out of all
    the venders and hairstylist etc who were hired for our day she
    was the best! Because of her I felt beautiful on our day! Not only
    did she come to my house but she was on time and got right to
    work doing everyone’s makeup! Very professional and made
    everyone’s make up the way they wanted! My makeup was very
    natural looking and I didn’t feel it was caked on or anything! I don’t
    normally wear makeup so I usually feel like I have too much on
    when I do wear it but not with the products she used! It also lasted
    all night through tears at the ceremony and sweat from dancing
    the night away, I would recommend her for ANY event! She was
    also amazing with my 3 year old daughter who had a scratch on
    her face at the time she covered it like there was nothing there! I
    just want to say thank you for relieving my stress and being
    patient with all of us! You exceeded my expectations on every
    level and made me feel beautiful on a day that was so important
    to me! Thank you!

Brenda · Married on 02/27/2019

I definitely recommend her services.

I requested for my wedding day to look natural, yet bold. Elena
    did just that so beautifully! She was such a pleasure to work with
    and truly captured exactly what I had in mind. My sisters/
    bridesmaids and my mother loved it too just the same! I definitely
    recommend her services.

kate · Married on 02/15/2019

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

Bravxt · Married on 02/04/2019

They are the best

Elena and her team are AMAZING. I found out about them through a friend of mine. I found their prices to be middle of the road, I certainly found some less and more expensive, but with a personal recommendation I went with Elena’s team. THEY ARE THE BEST. They did hair/makeup for me, my 2 maids of honor, and my mother and mother-in-law. We all looked amazing and were so happy with the whole look. They even made my mother happy, who is one of the most picky women I know!! Everyone felt and looked amazing. The planning process was so easy. Payments were easily done through PayPal. I would highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for on-site wedding day hair and makeup!!

Nancy · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful, friendly and fun!

We used Key west Hair and Makeup Artistry for onsite hair and makeup (airbrush). Elena and her assistant did such an amazing job! All the girls looked beautiful. My hair and makeup were exactly what I wanted. They were reasonably priced and such a pleasure to have around the morning of the wedding. Highly recommend!!!

Divin · Married on 02/01/2019

Excellent job

Elena’s team was amazing for my wedding and made my mother, bridesmaids, and myself glow! They were so prompt and efficient that we were ready ahead of schedule and able to take more pictures! They were wonderful to work with from the trial, to being so relaxed and easy going the morning of the wedding that I did not feel stressed at all and knew we were in good hands! All three women were so personable and were a nice addition to our morning. Elena took my vision of my bridal hair and makeup and turned it into something even more amazing than what I could have dreamed. I would highly recommend this group to any bride looking for a professional and fun crew to make them beautiful for their wedding day!

mrend · Married on 01/31/2019

Brilliance

Very professional and quick response. I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry online and I couldn’t have been happier with my results. Not only on myself (bride) but my whole bridal party absolutely loved their makeup. Elena is so sweet! She also came to my venue before ceremony to do touch ups (did photos before ceremony) and it was perfect! She was punctual, professional and her work was amazing! Thank you Key west Hair and Makeup Artistry and especially Elena for making my wedding day perfect!! Highly recommend and would use again!

patty · Married on 01/28/2019

Very good, im happy

I am so grateful that I found Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for our wedding. Having been a bridesmaid several times, I knew what I was looking for. I was impressed with Elena right from the first time I called. Elena and her team are organized and professional. The communication leading up to the big day was excellent. We had 3 artists to do hair and make up for 10 people (bride, both moms, 7 bridesmaids). I would highly recommend all three, they were wonderful to work with. Everyone looked beautiful. My hair and makeup was flawless – exactly what I asked for. She had taken the time during our trial to make sure she knew how to properly place my hair piece and veil. They did a great job of keeping us on schedule so that we’d have plenty of time to get over to the venue. My experience from start to finish was excellent and stress free. Thank you again for making it so easy!

Mary · Married on 01/17/2019

Beautiful, friendly and fun!

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry had to have a total of 12 of us ready in 4 hours for pre wedding photos. We were worried about our make up lasting all day but it did-not a problem. All of my bridesmaids loved their make up. Airbrush was beautifully done. The staff listened to what we wanted and did not disappoint. Everyone looked gorgeous. In addition the salon did spray tans for some members of the wedding and they looked very natural and sustained color even in the chlorine and ocean water. HIGHLY recommended. Thank you all so much!

Cate · Married on 01/12/2019

They are the best

Elena herself and her team were absolutely fantastic! Having a destination wedding makes a bride quite nervous to find the best team to do hair/makeup for the most important day and Elena was so lovely. She is an absolute pro and everyone in my wedding party looked amazing. I have never loved my hair done more and I am quite a picky person to please :) After I told her what I envisioned for my makeup, she brought in the best makeup artist that gave me the most perfect look. I felt comfortable, happy and beautiful on my wedding day and the whole process was so smooth, easy and on time. I absolutely loved Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Emilee · Married on 01/05/2019

We all felt beautiful while still feeling like ourselves!

Elena and her girls provided the ultimate hair and makeup experience! As the Bride, I was nervous about my makeup being too much and unnatural but I LOVED the finished product. The same for my bridesmaids, we were all completely impressed and in love with both our hair and makeup. Thanks ladies!!

Carly · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent job

Wow! This studio was amazing. I booked hair and makeup services for my wedding and was so happy with the results. The hair stylist took my original ideas and made them even better than I could have imagined. My makeup was flawless and looked incredible in all the photos. Highly recommend!

Cheng · Married on 01/03/2019

Intelligent stylist

I selected Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry based on the reviews here - And they met me expectations above and beyond. I couldn't have a trial as this was a destination wedding so trust in the Stylist was key. Elena arrived at my hotel room a few minutes early to set up. She started with my hair and after looking at a few photos got right to work. She was quick but very precise. My hair was gorgeous and very secure all night, she even left me with some extra bobby pins for emergencies. My makeup was to die for. Glamorous, neutral and it was still me. It was very important I looked like myself, my husband is not a fan of a lot of makeup and while I do wear makeup everyday, it is minimal and natural. Having Elena execute my vision was phenomenal. She is a true artist!!!! Thank you so much.

Leah Hampton · Married on 12/16/2018

Incredible work!

We had a very large group (10) to have both hair and make up done for our wedding, and Elena and her team were so accommodating, professional and efficient! The work that they do is truly incredible, and their prices are very reasonable. Both my hair and my make up lasted the entire night (8+ hours) though I was dancing quite a bit. Don't hesitate to hire this incredible group for your next event!

Photography: Captures by Justine

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 6

hasse Nipi · Married on 12/05/2018

Awesome Service

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I was blown away by her make-up job. I really didn't even recognize myself. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena’s team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend KW Hair and Make-up Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

Bater · Married on 12/04/2018

Great Stylist

Elena is a close friend of the family and actually gave me my first haircut when I was little!! And 22 years later, I called on her for the most important beauty day!! She is AMAZING!! She did my hair and make-up and my mom's hair and makeup!! She is so professional, and really makes you feel so relaxed and at ease. You can absolutely put your trust in her hands because she will do a spectacular job!! She came to my venue and had everything set up and ready to go when I got there. I had sent Elena four pictures of hair styles that I wanted. Their was one thing from each picture that I liked. Elena worked her magic and created the exact style that I wanted!! I received so many compliments, and my guests said my mom looked like my sister!! :) I just got my wedding photos, and they are gorgeous, thanks to Elena!! She is very reasonable, and the BEST out there!! I felt so beautiful and confident on my special day and I couldn't be happier. I can't thank you enough Elena, you rock girl!

narry · Married on 12/03/2018

The best I know

Simply wonderful! I had three ladies work on myself, my four bridesmaids and my mother and their work was fantastic. All the girls were ecstatic with their hair
    and makeup. One even commented that her hair stayed in better than at her own wedding and her makeup was better too! We had so much fun getting ready at my mom’s house and everything ran according to schedule. Thank you so so so much for making us all look like princesses!

Ay Brenda · Married on 12/02/2018

The best I know

Elena and Lisa did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for my wedding. The blowouts and hairdo they did for my Mom and my Mother-in-law were awesome, and the updo they did for myself and my maid of honor were absolutely beautiful. For makeup, everyone looked fantastic with the work Elena did. We all felt and looked so beautiful!

Mary · Married on 11/22/2018

Wow, im happy

.Elena & her team conquered me & my 10 girls like superstars. She made everyone feel super comfortable & the makeup lasted for OVER 15hrs!! Super impressed with her & her team professionalism! Highly recommended!