132 Reviews for Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Airbrush (1)
132 Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

Profile Picture kate, 2/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When it was time for me to look up vendors for hair and makeup, a friend of mine suggested Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry. Elena and her team is amazing!!! From the moment I first met Elena at my trial, we hit it off. I loved her work and her personality. She literally saved my wedding day!! On the morning of my wedding, there was a malfunction with my wedding dress and Elena was able to sew in a piece of fabric while I was wearing my dress. I loved my hair and makeup!! I had so many compliments from my friends and family!! My sister loved my hair and makeup that she even booked Elena and her team for her wedding!! I can't wait to see them again in May 2018!! Thank you so much Key west Hair & Makeup Artistry!! This team is worth the money!! From my experience, you will love their work and won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena's team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

Profile Picture Kenny, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Excellent service, Elena and her assistant are super professional, nice, great artists, made me, my mom, and my 5 yo daughter feel like princesses, they did my hair and makeup, my mothers makeup and my daughter hair, we received compliments from people all day and night long, great job, I would give her 10 stars!!!

Profile Picture zina, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked wedding hair and makeup services at KW Hair and Makeup Artistry and I was so happy with the result. The stylist took my original idea and made it so much better than I originally anticipated. Flawless makeup and the sweetest service!

Profile Picture Carl, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Our hair and make-up team was phenomenal. Myself and my entire bridal party have all been in many weddings (including their own) and the make-up was the best we have ever had. The airbrush make-up was some kind of miracle make-up. It did not allow your face to melt off in the Key West summer heat. I did not ever feel one little sweat bead! The colors were perfect, the application quick yet detailed. EYELASHES – just WOW, our eye lashes were one of my favorite things. They were bold and not overbearing. Our hair was fabulous as well, of course with the heat, everyone decided to do an up-do, which was necessary. Everyone was pretty easy going about the style, some had Pinterest pics and others did not. They gave everyone a unique yet beautiful style. My hair was perfection; the trial we did a few months back was identical with some extra pizzazz. We added a beautiful jeweled piece and it turned out to be just the right extra touch. Kudos to making 9 ladies all equally happy with their hair and make-up for my wedding day. We all felt beautiful, which was the most important thing! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Profile Picture vero, 6/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena at Key West Hair and Makeup did my hair and makeup for my wedding in June, as well as for several of my bridesmaids and I was very happy with her services. She took the time to meet with me in advance for a trial run and I felt she really listened to what I wanted. The airbrush makeup held up very well in the hot June sun.. I kept checking, but it all stayed in place all throughout the night. My hair also stayed in place all throughout the night as well as everyone else's, and everyone's hairstyle was unique and beautiful! I would definitely recommend her and her team!

Profile Picture vim, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry is the only company I use for phenomenal hair and unforgettable makeup! The staff members are professional, friendly and laid back. You will not be disappointed. They all special in ALL types of skin tones and hair.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Booking Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry was probably the easiest decision of my whole wedding. I had been a bridesmaid in two weddings before where she did my makeup and I always knew I would want her when it was my turn! She made me feel beautiful and so comfortable on my day! Couldn't recommend her more!!

Profile Picture hanne, 5/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are amazing!!! Words aren’t enough to thank you for your PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING work. The love and dedication you put with each client reflect not only your OUTSTANDING work but also the true artist you are. Thank you for making me look exactly like a princess on my wedding day and engagement photo session. The hair and makeup was perfection and reflect your professionalism and CREATIVITY. Not only was the bride happy with the service I booked, but the bridesmaids and family look FLAWLESS just like I envisioned.

Profile Picture Simi, 5/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

stress-free weekend! You came highly recommended, and for good
reason! We would definitely suggest Elena to any local or destination
couple!
Elena is so talented. She was very cheery and accommodating. We
communicated via email about my skin care regime and what I was
expecting for my big day. She listened to my needs and delivered
exactly what I was expecting. I'm not big on make-up and I wanted to
look like "me" on my wedding day. She delivered that and so much
more. I felt like myself, but so amazingly beautiful. Thank you, thank
you! Elena, you are amazing!!
Elena was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! She was such
a blast to be around and also helped me feel more relaxed the day of
my wedding. I'm not the type that wears a lot of makeup everyday so I
was a bit apprehensive. But Elena made me feel beautiful and gave
me choices on how I wanted things done, without making me feel I
had to choose one way over the other. All my bridesmaids also have
very different styles... she listened to them attentively and they were
all very pleased. She even squeezed in my mother and aunt which
were not originally on the schedule for the day. I can not tell you how
grateful my aunt-in-law was when she was able to squeeze her in
before the ceremony. My aunt-in-law is a recent breast cancer survivor
and she was also our officiant for the wedding... with all the planning
going on and my giant to-do list I had forgotten to ask if she wanted to
be on the makeup list for the day. I felt awful but Elena graciously
added her in. After she finished with her she was beaming from the
inside out. The whole morning and afternoon was such a wonderful
treat for all the girls.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Waxing, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tanning, Spray, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

Elena is such an awesome make-up artist. She is professional and flexible. She made my wedding day that much more special ??. She will be doing my face for every major event in the future. If you need your face done please don't hesitate and book with her. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Vete, 4/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolute perfection! So friendly, helpful, professional, and fun! Extremely talented -- and they listen to you. My bridesmaids, family, and I had such a positive experience getting our hair/make-up done for my wedding. Elena &
and her team were able to perfectly execute everyone's individual visions (and perfectly replicate my hair/make-up from my bridal preview!). I can't recommend highly enough -- it's especially great that they come to you!

Profile Picture Ricky, 4/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I LOVE the work that Elena did to make myself and my girls look great for Nick's and my wedding. I can't speak highly enough of their work and professionalism. Not to mention, the makeup lasted through happy tears and a cake smush all over the face. 10/10 recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Profile Picture maggi, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I HIGHLY recommend KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Elena and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! They went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture Brit, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena is AMAZING!! She’s very professional, great at what she does and very helpful to the stressed out bride. From the start, we talked about what type of make up I wanted then we had the trial. Loved what I saw. The hair stylist she brought with her, also amazing! We did a different style at the trial. Then, the day of the wedding, I changed my mind and decided to go with something different. She was so helpful and rocked it! Since I planned out my wedding so far in advance, I constantly texted Elena with my million questions. She was so patient and answered all of them. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Simi, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena is an amazing hair and makeup artist and is such a sweet person! She and Albina were a pleasure to have doing our hair and makeup on my wedding day. From my first emails, to my meeting with her at my trial, Elena was always professional to deal with and she is extremely talented. I was so worried about my makeup melting off during a summer wedding, but it stayed put through all our outdoor photos, the ceremony, and the entire night. I had so many compliments and was so happy with her work! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Wales, 3/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I was blown away by her make-up job. I really didn't even recognize myself. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena’s team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend KW Hair and Make-up Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

Profile Picture Grey, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter Allison got married on December 10, 2017. The wedding party was large, 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, mother of the groom, mother of the bride , and of course the Bride, all wanting to look beautiful on this special day ! Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry made it happen! With the team of Elena, Krista, and Simone, all of us had such a wonderful and fun experience. The organization that this team had was phenomenal, we all were ready on time without any stress at all ! Allison received the schedule for everyone, and we all knew exactly what time we were expected for hair and makeup. The schedule worked so well, and did I mention there was not any stress at all. We all had a fun time and Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry was a huge part of it ! :))

Profile Picture binnie, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply wonderful! I had three ladies work on myself, my four bridesmaids and my mother and their work was fantastic. All the girls were ecstatic with their hair and makeup. One even commented that her hair stayed in better than at her own wedding and her makeup was better too! We had so much fun getting ready at my mom’s house and everything ran according to schedule. Thank you so so so much for making us all look like princesses!

Profile Picture Valeri, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her hair team were exceptional!!! I can't thank them enough for making all my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in law and myself look stunning! I highly recommend her services. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Sisi, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena is awesome! I planned my wedding from across the country, she was able to meet with me without too much advance notice months before for a trial and the day of the wedding took on all my seven bridesmaids, my moms and last minute additions for make up! Also when the nerves and stress of the day got to me she was quick to calm me down! I appreciated all her hard work and encouraging words! It goes without saying that my make up was perfect! I would definitely recommend her for any bride and I will definitely be reaching out to her in the future for any make up session I need in Key West.

Profile Picture Cabs, 2/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are a MUST book! She was amazing via emails as well as in person. Coming from out of state to do my wedding in Key West, she was an absolute blessing to find. She was very accommodating of dates and times for trials. She spent quality time and effort during trial to ensure I was happy & everything was perfect. As soon as the trial was over, I was in love with the look she gave me. My hair usually doesn't hold curls or waves but she worked her magic and I had curls lasting 2 days! The day of the wedding, Elena and her team were punctual and set up quickly and got to work. She gave my girls amazing looks. She applied extensions and her team of makeup artists and hair stylist were TOP notch. Everyone was in love with their results! If I had to do it all over again, I would book Renata! I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair. She is truly a professional and perfectionist that will not disappoint. You made my wedding day extra perfect and special.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/10/18, 1 Review

Elena has been amazing from day 1! The day of Elena and her
assistant were so quick to set up and before i knew it I was seeing my
girls walking around looking like true movie stars! I loved that they
were so open and easy to talk to (nothing is worse than sitting in
silence on such an amazing day). I told Elena that big fear was to look
cakey and to melt half way thru my wedding (especially in Florida
weather) BUT my makeup looked like it was JUST done even after an
entire night of dancing and some sweating. I got so many compliments
on the makeup! They were amazing, they truly know how to use
makeup, they brought out all of the natural beauty in us without using
a ton of makeup! I LOVE THEM! I couldn't have picked a better team
to make up all magical and beautiful!

Profile Picture Cabs, 2/3/18, 1 Review