Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 6
Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 7

Kim Vega · Married on 07/09/2019

exceeded our expectations

AMAZING!!!! I absolutely loved Elena and her assistant They came right to my villa where I was staying, set up and made myself and all of my girls so comfortable and stress free throughout the makeup and hair process. I hope to use them again for future events in the Keys because it was such a great experience. My girls and I showed them some images of what we
    had in mind for our hair and makeup and they exceeded our expectations. Even my sister in law who started out not wanting to have makeup done jumped in on it because it was so great.

Blessing Ndik · Married on 07/06/2019

I loved my hair and makeup

I loved my hair and makeup. I planned a wedding in 2 months & KW hair and Makeup Artistry been not only accommodating but their hair & make up was on point!!! I felt like a million dollars!! (which was crazy seeing I was still feeling sick because I was pregnant & in my first trimester at the time! haha!) The airbrush makeup was flawless & made me feel photoshopped!! I always am picky about my hair because it it long , thick ,wavy & at times frizzy, but they made it sleek & perfect!!! Highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!!

Bridget Carl · Married on 07/04/2019

Everything was amazing

Everything was amazing. The women who came in for hair and makeup were easygoing and personable. It made the whole experience even more enjoyable. Not only that but they were very concerned about making sure everything was perfect for our special day. They even did a quick cover up on my husbands black eye! (Nothing nefarious, just clumsy). The price may seem a bit high but not when you take into account that they come to you on your day and you want to work with the best for amazing pictures that you will have forever.

Nala Tom · Married on 07/03/2019

HIGHLY recommend

We had this company 3 days in a row for hair. They were absolutely amazing. I got MANY compliments on my hair and make up! Girls was comfortable, professional, talented. I felt completely comfortable voicing if something was not how I hoped. I had Elena for my wedding make up. My only request to her was to keep it natural, and my goodness, she sincerely made me feel like a princess, but natural! I HIGHLY recommend Key west Hair and Makeup Artistry for your hair and make up needs! Planning a destination wedding, you don't REALLY know what you're going to get, and I couldn't have hoped for anything better!

June Brat · Married on 07/01/2019

Amazing job

If you want to look perfect on your wedding day then choose the Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry. They did such an amazing job on me and my bridesmaids hair and makeup . I had a makeup trial with another company that went horribly so I was very skeptical about having my makeup done but it was everything I could have asked for

marggie · Married on 06/29/2019

Great Services

About 6 months before our big day, my partner and I attended a friends wedding and I fell in love with the bride and bridesmaids hair-- each had a unique, romantic braided up-do. I found out the name of the stylist and luckily enough she was available for my wedding too! Elena and her team was so fun to work with and had a calming presence-- from our trial run at her adorable studio, to the wedding day itself, they did a stunning job with my hair and the hair of 10 bridesmaids. Could not recommend KW Hair and Makeup Artistry enough!

Kiki · Married on 06/20/2019

Faboulous Stylist

Elena is not only a phenomenal hair and makeup artist, she is a fun and fabulous person. She made each of my bridesmaids feel like a princess and she made my bone-straight hair curl (and stay curled)! She is kind, patient, super easy to work with and fun. If you're in the Key West area, I highly recommend her services for all of your beauty needs.

Caroline · Married on 06/15/2019

Stress Free

KW Hair and Makeup Artistry made my wedding day so easy and stress free! They sent me a detailed timeline for makeup and hair that was so helpful and took all the worries off me! They were super flexible as well because I kept changing the number of people that needed hair and makeup up until 2days before my wedding! They had no trouble accommodating and would send an updated quote almost immediately! I couldn’t have asked for a better team to beautify me and my bridesmaids on my big day! The hair stylist and makeup artists

Corllete · Married on 06/14/2019

highly Recommended

Nala · Married on 06/04/2019

Super Responsive

Hands down going with Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry is one of the best decisions I made for my big day. Elena was super responsive and organized, and they went beyond what we were expecting! Instead of trying to do our own hair and makeup, we sat back and relaxed, and came out looking amazing all thanks to these amazing women! Can not recommend them enough.

Graxe · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing service

From the very beginning, KW Hair and Makeup Artistry was quick to respond and friendly to work with. I had my makeup and hair trial with them and absolutely loved them both! Elena and Albina were both so great to work with! It's so relieving to be able to mark hair and makeup off my to-do list and now I'm even more excited for my big day!

• JACLYN

JACLYN · Married on 05/20/2019

Beautiful hair and makeup

My hair and makeup was perfect! They came to my villa, were prompt and did my hair and makeup exactly as asked. I felt beautiful!!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 12
  • Z

Zina · Married on 05/14/2019

Great Services

The girls were awesome. They were over the top nice and their work were really good. I was really happy about the whole experience. Thank you so much for making my bid day the best day ever

Dareen · Married on 05/14/2019

100% Recommend

Could not have asked for better service. I had 7 girls including myself that needed hot and makeup. Both hair and makeup artists travelled to my house and were fantastic, friendly and stayed on time. They worked around my schedule and were so accommodating! Best part all—not only was I early to my own wedding but all of our hair and makeup stayed all day and night!! Everyone was truly stunning!

Alex · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolute perfection

Elena and her team are the absolute BEST! My bridesmaid and I has searched for the best makeup and hair artist online (not being local to key west) and after reviewing a lot of options we finally stumbled on her instagram page. We are so so so happy that we did. Her work is absolute perfection. I as the bride wanted to have a natural look, especially for the makeup, and it was spot on. I have personally been in a lot of weddings .... so I know it is not easy to please everyone. But I can honestly say that every single person in my group loved their service! We all felt and looked like a million!!!! Highly recommend. They can do anything you want. Every style looked exactly as the picture shown. Thank you for making my day perfect ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 13
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 14
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 15

Tina · Married on 05/10/2019

Best hair and makeup team!

KW Hair and Makeup Artistry made my wedding day so easy and stress free! They sent me a detailed timeline for makeup and hair that was so helpful and took all the worries off me! They were super flexible as well. I couldn’t have asked for a better team to beautify me and my bridesmaids on my big day! The hair stylist and makeup artists were also super patient and very professional! Not enough words to describe how great they were!

Grace V · Married on 05/04/2019

100% Recommend

I absolutely loved my experience. I am from Indiana and got married in Key West, Florida, so as you can imagine wedding planning was a tad stressful. One of the biggest things was not being able to be in Key West to talk face to face with different vendors or companies. I had to primarily trust reviews and ratings and thankfully I found KW Hair and Makeup Artistry. From that point on planning and sending pictures, and communication was very positive. I was very optimistic, but naturally nervous since I decided not to do a trial. However, when my stylists came in it was absolutely amazing. They made me feel comfortable and began work right away. We had a change with who wanted their hair and makeup done as well as a personal location that they
    came too. Both stylists were very welcoming and prepared. When it came to hair and make up they exceeded all of my hopes and dreams for how I would look on my special day. I also loved how different, yet cohesive my bridesmaids looked as well. If you want high quality work for a reasonable price this is seriously the best choice for you!

Caroline · Married on 05/01/2019

I'm Very Happy

Elena is not only a phenomenal hair and makeup artist, she is a fun and fabulous person. She made each of my bridesmaids feel like a princess and she made my bone-straight hair curl (and stay curled)! She is kind, patient, super easy to work with and fun to boot. If you're in the Key West, I highly recommend her services for all of your beauty needs

Jane G · Married on 04/15/2019

Excellent service

I hired KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to do hair and makeup for myself and 9 other ladies on my wedding day! I was able to do a trial run with stylist so that we could decide on a look before my wedding. Knowing that we would have plenty of
    stylists was really reassuring- I was never concerned about running late and it was also great that KW Hair and Makeup Artistry didn't add on extra fees for working with such a large group. Overall, their services are an excellent value and their office team is very responsive and knowledgeable.  The stylists were on time, efficient, friendly, and PROs! Everyone looked beautiful and all of the stylists made sure that everyone was happy with their look- I was really impressed that each person could customize their hair and makeup to their taste rather than having to decide on one "look." Again, I highly recommend them!

Divine · Married on 04/13/2019

Very good, im happy

.I used KW Hair and Makeup Artistry for my bridal hair and makeup for myself and my bridesmaids. They were so friendly and professional and made us all look great! I can't recommend them highly enough!

patty · Married on 04/10/2019

Best ever wow

used KW Hair and Makeup Artistry for my wedding day hair and makeup. I didn't know what to expect—you don't choose your own stylist, no one I know had used it, etc—but I had waited until the last minute to figure out wedding day hair & makeup, and as a normally-low-maintenance hair person, I don't have a regular stylist or salon I like. All I knew is that I wanted someone who could come to me at the hotel where I'd be getting ready with family and bridesmaids, and I had a vague idea (with a couple pictures for examples) of how I wanted my hair and makeup. Somehow from that, the amazing stylists who showed up—one for hair, one for makeup—knew exactly how to transform my hair and makeup into what I wanted! Both turned out so so so so good, and I got a ridiculous number of compliments, especially on the hair. Plus, the stylists were in and out very quickly, and also just very sweet and cool to chat with while they were around. Ultimately turned out better than I could've imagined.

• Christine

Christine Raible · Married on 04/04/2019

From one picky bride to another, Elena is great!!!

I am someone that always is playing with new makeup and hairstyles and considered for a very very long time that I was going to do my own hair and makeup. As the day drew closer I wanted one less thing to stress about and decided to have Elena and her team do both my hair and makeup. My sisters and mother/mother in law also had some services done and everything was flawless! The airbrush makeup is so light and feels like skin! My hair, AMAZING! I would highly recommend Elena and her team!!

Sent on 04/16/2019
    Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 16

Nancy · Married on 04/03/2019

Excellent job

KW Hair and Makeup Artistry team did my hair and makeup for my wedding, as well as hair + makeup for my mom and makeup for my best friend, and it was all PERFECT. Elena did our makeup and Albina did our hair and they were so nice and talented. They were awesome during my trial and went out of their way to make sure that everything was exactly how I wanted it. All my guests were freaking out about how good my hair and makeup looked and the pictures look amazing. Booking my wedding was also super fast and efficient with customer service and answering my questions. Cannot recommend them enough.

Cals · Married on 03/11/2019

Extremely comfortable

KW Hair and Makeup artistry did such an amazing job capturing
    the perfect look. They really do pay attention to every little detail
    and make sure you are 100% happy with their services. I didn’t
    really have a specific look that I was going for, but after seeing my
    dress, colors, decor etc, they were able to achieve the perfect
    look without having to replicate a picture. The make up stayed on
    all night long, no touch ups necessary. Elena, who is the owner, is
    such a friendly genuine person and makes you feel extremely
    comfortable. This is by the far the best makeup artist out there!
    Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/15/2019