Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

157 Reviews for Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

1 User photo

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 1

kate · Getting married on 02/15/2019

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

Mary · Married on 01/17/2019

Beautiful, friendly and fun!

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry had to have a total of 12 of us ready in 4 hours for pre wedding photos. We were worried about our make up lasting all day but it did-not a problem. All of my bridesmaids loved their make up. Airbrush was beautifully done. The staff listened to what we wanted and did not disappoint. Everyone looked gorgeous. In addition the salon did spray tans for some members of the wedding and they looked very natural and sustained color even in the chlorine and ocean water. HIGHLY recommended. Thank you all so much!

Cate · Married on 01/12/2019

They are the best

Elena herself and her team were absolutely fantastic! Having a destination wedding makes a bride quite nervous to find the best team to do hair/makeup for the most important day and Elena was so lovely. She is an absolute pro and everyone in my wedding party looked amazing. I have never loved my hair done more and I am quite a picky person to please :) After I told her what I envisioned for my makeup, she brought in the best makeup artist that gave me the most perfect look. I felt comfortable, happy and beautiful on my wedding day and the whole process was so smooth, easy and on time. I absolutely loved Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry!

Emilee · Married on 01/05/2019

We all felt beautiful while still feeling like ourselves!

Elena and her girls provided the ultimate hair and makeup experience! As the Bride, I was nervous about my makeup being too much and unnatural but I LOVED the finished product. The same for my bridesmaids, we were all completely impressed and in love with both our hair and makeup. Thanks ladies!!

Carly · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent job

Wow! This studio was amazing. I booked hair and makeup services for my wedding and was so happy with the results. The hair stylist took my original ideas and made them even better than I could have imagined. My makeup was flawless and looked incredible in all the photos. Highly recommend!

Cheng · Married on 01/03/2019

Intelligent stylist

I selected Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry based on the reviews here - And they met me expectations above and beyond. I couldn't have a trial as this was a destination wedding so trust in the Stylist was key. Elena arrived at my hotel room a few minutes early to set up. She started with my hair and after looking at a few photos got right to work. She was quick but very precise. My hair was gorgeous and very secure all night, she even left me with some extra bobby pins for emergencies. My makeup was to die for. Glamorous, neutral and it was still me. It was very important I looked like myself, my husband is not a fan of a lot of makeup and while I do wear makeup everyday, it is minimal and natural. Having Elena execute my vision was phenomenal. She is a true artist!!!! Thank you so much.

Leah Hampton · Married on 12/16/2018

Incredible work!

We had a very large group (10) to have both hair and make up done for our wedding, and Elena and her team were so accommodating, professional and efficient! The work that they do is truly incredible, and their prices are very reasonable. Both my hair and my make up lasted the entire night (8+ hours) though I was dancing quite a bit. Don't hesitate to hire this incredible group for your next event!

Photography: Captures by Justine

Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry 2

hasse Nipi · Married on 12/05/2018

Awesome Service

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I was blown away by her make-up job. I really didn't even recognize myself. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena’s team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend KW Hair and Make-up Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

Bater · Married on 12/04/2018

Great Stylist

Elena is a close friend of the family and actually gave me my first haircut when I was little!! And 22 years later, I called on her for the most important beauty day!! She is AMAZING!! She did my hair and make-up and my mom's hair and makeup!! She is so professional, and really makes you feel so relaxed and at ease. You can absolutely put your trust in her hands because she will do a spectacular job!! She came to my venue and had everything set up and ready to go when I got there. I had sent Elena four pictures of hair styles that I wanted. Their was one thing from each picture that I liked. Elena worked her magic and created the exact style that I wanted!! I received so many compliments, and my guests said my mom looked like my sister!! :) I just got my wedding photos, and they are gorgeous, thanks to Elena!! She is very reasonable, and the BEST out there!! I felt so beautiful and confident on my special day and I couldn't be happier. I can't thank you enough Elena, you rock girl!

narry · Married on 12/03/2018

The best I know

Simply wonderful! I had three ladies work on myself, my four bridesmaids and my mother and their work was fantastic. All the girls were ecstatic with their hair
    and makeup. One even commented that her hair stayed in better than at her own wedding and her makeup was better too! We had so much fun getting ready at my mom’s house and everything ran according to schedule. Thank you so so so much for making us all look like princesses!

Ay Brenda · Married on 12/02/2018

The best I know

Elena and Lisa did an amazing job doing hair and makeup for my wedding. The blowouts and hairdo they did for my Mom and my Mother-in-law were awesome, and the updo they did for myself and my maid of honor were absolutely beautiful. For makeup, everyone looked fantastic with the work Elena did. We all felt and looked so beautiful!

Mary · Married on 11/22/2018

Wow, im happy

.Elena & her team conquered me & my 10 girls like superstars. She made everyone feel super comfortable & the makeup lasted for OVER 15hrs!! Super impressed with her & her team professionalism! Highly recommended!

hasse Nipi · Married on 11/06/2018

Ying Tresh · Married on 10/18/2018

• Lesley

Lesley · Married on 10/12/2018

Destination Wedding on-site services

Planning from out-of-state, Elena was easy and accommodating with booking a trial, and they were all time-saving by having stylists come to our hotel to do bridal hair/makeup.
    Day-of, they were all on-time, polite, and exquisite. Also, very competitively priced for a larger wedding party. They didn't rush but were thorough and made sure everyone had the look they wanted.
    Their updos were on-point with what we said we wanted beforehand, and the "sweat-proof" makeup was absolutely necessary in Florida.
    Great team!

Dixie · Married on 10/07/2018

Elena and her team were amazing. Asked us to bring pictures of hair and makeup we liked. They were very accommodating and everyone was extremely happy with the results. Would highly recommend this vendor.

Grey · Married on 10/02/2018

Elena is the most talented make up and hair artist for brides and all bridesmaids and women family. I’m so happy that I found her, she worked hard, extra mile. I loved her and loved how I looked, natural organic and beautiful at same time, also she used the best products. 100% recommend her!!

Pearl · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Elena and her co-stylist Albina was absolutely amazing. I had 8 bridesmaids, myself and two Moms hair done and everyone's hair came out STUNNING. I didn't feel rushed or pressed for time even with all of those girls! Elena was an absolute joy to work, she managed to make me laugh and keep me stress free while getting

Hilda · Married on 09/29/2018

Ms. Elena is absolutely gifted! She did an amazing job on my makeup. She just knows what I really wanted! Thank you!

• F

Fade · Married on 09/03/2018

My hair and makeup were amazing! They came to my room and made me look amazing for my wedding day. I highly recommend getting the airbrush makeup. Even in the heat, worrying about sweating all the makeup off, and going out on the town that night, the airbrush makeup stayed perfect all night! Thank tou so much for making me look amazing.

Anne · Married on 08/24/2018

When it was time for me to look up vendors for hair and makeup, a friend of mine suggested Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry. Elena and her team is amazing!!! From the moment I first met Elena at my trial, we hit it off. I loved her work and her personality. She literally saved my wedding day!! On the morning of my wedding, there was a malfunction with my wedding dress and Elena was able to sew in a piece of fabric while I was wearing my dress. I loved my hair and makeup!! I had so many compliments from my friends and family!! My sister loved my hair and makeup that she even booked Elena and her team for her wedding!! I can't wait to see them again in May 2018!! Thank you so much Key west Hair & Makeup Artistry!! This team is worth the money!! From my experience, you will love their work and won't regret it!!