122 Reviews for Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry

On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Airbrush (1)
122 Key West Wedding Hair and Makeup Artistry Reviews

I was very please with the service I received. There were countless email exchanges, multiple phone call conversations, and every time I received a response very quickly. On top of that my trial and wedding day went flawlessly!!! All of my bridesmaids, mother, and myself looked absolutely beautiful! I could not have asked for anything better!!! Thanks Elena and her team!

Profile Picture kate, 2/15/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

When it was time for me to look up vendors for hair and makeup, a friend of mine suggested Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry. Elena and her team is amazing!!! From the moment I first met Elena at my trial, we hit it off. I loved her work and her personality. She literally saved my wedding day!! On the morning of my wedding, there was a malfunction with my wedding dress and Elena was able to sew in a piece of fabric while I was wearing my dress. I loved my hair and makeup!! I had so many compliments from my friends and family!! My sister loved my hair and makeup that she even booked Elena and her team for her wedding!! I can't wait to see them again in May 2018!! Thank you so much Key west Hair & Makeup Artistry!! This team is worth the money!! From my experience, you will love their work and won't regret it!!

Profile Picture Anne, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry is the only company I use for phenomenal hair and unforgettable makeup! The staff members are professional, friendly and laid back. You will not be disappointed. They all special in ALL types of skin tones and hair.

Profile Picture Jim, 5/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are amazing!!! Words aren’t enough to thank you for your PROFESSIONAL and AMAZING work. The love and dedication you put with each client reflect not only your OUTSTANDING work but also the true artist you are. Thank you for making me look exactly like a princess on my wedding day and engagement photo session. The hair and makeup was perfection and reflect your professionalism and CREATIVITY. Not only was the bride happy with the service I booked, but the bridesmaids and family look FLAWLESS just like I envisioned.

Profile Picture Simi, 5/2/18, 1 Review

expecting for my big day. She listened to my needs and delivered
exactly what I was expecting. I'm not big on make-up and I wanted to
look like "me" on my wedding day. She delivered that and so much
more. I felt like myself, but so amazingly beautiful. Thank you, thank
you! Elena, you are amazing!!
Elena was absolutely amazing during our wedding day! She was such
a blast to be around and also helped me feel more relaxed the day of
my wedding. I'm not the type that wears a lot of makeup everyday so I
was a bit apprehensive. But Elena made me feel beautiful and gave
me choices on how I wanted things done, without making me feel I
had to choose one way over the other. All my bridesmaids also have
very different styles... she listened to them attentively and they were
all very pleased. She even squeezed in my mother and aunt which
were not originally on the schedule for the day. I can not tell you how
grateful my aunt-in-law was when she was able to squeeze her in
before the ceremony. My aunt-in-law is a recent breast cancer survivor
and she was also our officiant for the wedding... with all the planning
going on and my giant to-do list I had forgotten to ask if she wanted to
be on the makeup list for the day. I felt awful but Elena graciously
added her in. After she finished with her she was beaming from the
inside out. The whole morning and afternoon was such a wonderful
treat for all the girls.

Profile Picture Grace, 4/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Waxing, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Tanning, Spray, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

I LOVE the work that Elena did to make myself and my girls look great for Nick's and my wedding. I can't speak highly enough of their work and professionalism. Not to mention, the makeup lasted through happy tears and a cake smush all over the face. 10/10 recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for a makeup artist.

Profile Picture maggi, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I HIGHLY recommend KW Hair and Makeup Artistry to anyone looking for an AWESOME hair and make-up team for their wedding or special event. Elena and her team are nothing short of amazing!!! They were so professional, friendly and, most importantly, extremely talented. Everyone looked and felt absolutely beautiful!!! They went above and beyond to make sure that my hair and make-up was exactly what I wanted (and that it would withstand any wind or rain at my outdoor/oceanfront ceremony)! And, sure enough, it was pretty windy during our first look pictures and during the ceremony but my hair and make-up made it through perfectly! My wedding day would not have been the same without them!

Profile Picture Brit, 3/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena is an amazing hair and makeup artist and is such a sweet person! She and Albina were a pleasure to have doing our hair and makeup on my wedding day. From my first emails, to my meeting with her at my trial, Elena was always professional to deal with and she is extremely talented. I was so worried about my makeup melting off during a summer wedding, but it stayed put through all our outdoor photos, the ceremony, and the entire night. I had so many compliments and was so happy with her work! I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Wales, 3/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are amazing and extremely talented. I was blown away by her make-up job. I really didn't even recognize myself. I have never had make-up done like that in my life. She made my hair look amazing and I loved her strategy of setting the curls first and then going back to finish the design. I knew wedding day was going to be perfect, and it was! My hair and make-up came out even better than at my trial. All of my bridesmaids and mothers looked amazing; Elena’s team did a fabulous job and made sure along the way that I was happy with how everything was turning out. We finished in plenty of time and Elena even came with me to my room to help put on my veil. She made me feel so important and I feel like we got to know each other on a personal level which made the whole experience that much better. I highly recommend KW Hair and Make-up Artistry to any one who is looking for a reliable team of extremely talented make-up and hair artists.

Profile Picture Grey, 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My daughter Allison got married on December 10, 2017. The wedding party was large, 8 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls, mother of the groom, mother of the bride , and of course the Bride, all wanting to look beautiful on this special day ! Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry made it happen! With the team of Elena, Krista, and Simone, all of us had such a wonderful and fun experience. The organization that this team had was phenomenal, we all were ready on time without any stress at all ! Allison received the schedule for everyone, and we all knew exactly what time we were expected for hair and makeup. The schedule worked so well, and did I mention there was not any stress at all. We all had a fun time and Key West Hair & Makeup Artistry was a huge part of it ! :))

Profile Picture binnie, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Simply wonderful! I had three ladies work on myself, my four bridesmaids and my mother and their work was fantastic. All the girls were ecstatic with their hair and makeup. One even commented that her hair stayed in better than at her own wedding and her makeup was better too! We had so much fun getting ready at my mom’s house and everything ran according to schedule. Thank you so so so much for making us all look like princesses!

Profile Picture Valeri, 2/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her hair team were exceptional!!! I can't thank them enough for making all my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in law and myself look stunning! I highly recommend her services. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Sisi, 2/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team are a MUST book! She was amazing via emails as well as in person. Coming from out of state to do my wedding in Key West, she was an absolute blessing to find. She was very accommodating of dates and times for trials. She spent quality time and effort during trial to ensure I was happy & everything was perfect. As soon as the trial was over, I was in love with the look she gave me. My hair usually doesn't hold curls or waves but she worked her magic and I had curls lasting 2 days! The day of the wedding, Elena and her team were punctual and set up quickly and got to work. She gave my girls amazing looks. She applied extensions and her team of makeup artists and hair stylist were TOP notch. Everyone was in love with their results! If I had to do it all over again, I would book Renata! I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair. She is truly a professional and perfectionist that will not disappoint. You made my wedding day extra perfect and special.

Profile Picture Jane, 2/10/18, 1 Review

Elena has been amazing from day 1! The day of Elena and her
assistant were so quick to set up and before i knew it I was seeing my
girls walking around looking like true movie stars! I loved that they
were so open and easy to talk to (nothing is worse than sitting in
silence on such an amazing day). I told Elena that big fear was to look
cakey and to melt half way thru my wedding (especially in Florida
weather) BUT my makeup looked like it was JUST done even after an
entire night of dancing and some sweating. I got so many compliments
on the makeup! They were amazing, they truly know how to use
makeup, they brought out all of the natural beauty in us without using
a ton of makeup! I LOVE THEM! I couldn't have picked a better team
to make up all magical and beautiful!

Profile Picture Cabs, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

YOU NEED HER IN YOUR WEDDING! Elena is the best in the business. From the moment I contacted her she was very responsive, we did a trial where she listened to what I liked and what my vision for my wedding was and she made it come true. The day of the wedding she arrived early, set up quickly, and got straight to work. Everyone has complimented me on my makeup and she made me feel like the most beautiful bride. She can do it all from natural to glam.

Profile Picture Vete, 1/27/18, 1 Review

Elena is so talented. She was very cheery and accommodating. We
communicated via email about my skin care regime and what I was
expecting for my big day. She listened to my needs and delivered
exactly what I was expecting. I'm not big on make-up and I wanted to
look like "me" on my wedding day. She delivered that and so much
more. I felt like myself, but so amazingly beautiful. Thank you, thank
you! Elena, you are amazing!

Profile Picture Barex, 1/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Flawless face!!! Elena is such a great makeup artist and a great
person. She is funny, personable and really listens to what you want. I
am not the type who likes to wear a ton of makeup and she made my
face look flawless in photos and to the naked eye. She laughed and
joked along the way and I absolutely recommend her to anyone!!!!!!

Profile Picture vero, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team were absolutely amazing. Not only did they make myself and my bridesmaids look beautiful for my wedding, but they were so much fun to work with and made the day that much better. I had a traditional Indian wedding in the morning and a Christian wedding in the evening, on the same day. Two different looks only hours apart. My makeup for the Indian wedding was PERFECT. She knew exactly how to do my makeup to fit the Indian wedding theme and my traditional red dress. Then, for my evening ceremony she did a more natural look to go along with my white dress. Elena and her team were there pretty much the whole day to take care of us and make sure we looked perfect for both events. I had my makeup and hair completely redone after the first ceremony. Both looks were amazing!! Elena did my makeup and her team did my bridesmaids. She listened to what I had in mind and made sure I was comfortable and happy with the final look. We were all so happy with our hair and/ or makeup. Prior to the wedding day, I had multiple events on separate days. Also, the team was super professional for each event. I got so many compliments during my wedding week and it's all because of Elena and her team! My makeup and hair in the wedding videos and photos look so great, I am obsessed! Thank you again for taking such a good care of us!!

Profile Picture pat, 1/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Elena for my bridal hair and make up and I'm so happy I did! Her and her team were very sweet through out the entire process from the trial to the wedding day. The morning of the wedding she was on time and quickly got everyone ready. I loved my wedding look and I felt BEAUTIFUL. My make up stayed all night even though we never left the dance floor. I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry.

Profile Picture Gat, 1/17/18, 1 Review

Profile Picture Fresh, 1/17/18, 1 Review

We booked Key West Hair and Makeup Artistry for our hair and
makeup services, and though she was out of town on a previous
arrangement, she found other local vendors that were just perfect for
our wedding party! Our bridesmaids got their hair and makeup done
on the wedding day, while I just got my makeup done as my cousin is
a hairdresser and gifted her services to the bride and parents. I also
had my makeup done on our rehearsal night. We had different artists
on both days, and even though the hairdresser on the wedding day
was sick, Elena worked while on vacation to create a new timeline and
ensure that we would be taken care of.
Both makeup artists were excellent! They were kind, effective, and
super skilled! I could not be happier with their ability to deal with my
darker skin! Both faces (regular with a bit of airbrush) held up super
well in the July heat!
My bridesmaids were thrilled that they was able to work with their
individual needs, wishes, and quirks. Thank you so much to Elena and
the whole team for taking care of these details so we could have a
April Reviews.
stress-free weekend! You came highly recommended, and for good
reason! We would definitely suggest Elena to any local or destination
couple!

Profile Picture Zaron, 12/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

wow!!!! There are not enough words to describe how AMAZING Elena and her team are! They literally make you look photoshopped in real life and the makeup photographs like a dream! I myself have a passion for makeup if you were to see my collection you might think its what I do for a living but its honestly just fun to me. Therefore, when it came to finding a makeup artist for my big day I was very critical of all my trials along the way. I have a good idea for what products are good which are not if they are being cleanly and if they're being sloppy or not and Elena was the ONLY person who I loved and trusted from the moment of my trial. I had a large bridal party (9 bridesmaids, MOB, and myself) and I contracted her almost 2 years before my wedding date for both hair and makeup. She will not disappoint they work amazing under pressure and with large parties. I was worried that we would run out of time to do all the hair and makeup for such a big group but they managed to get it done and done right! I got an endless amounts of compliments on how I looked that night my makeup lasted the whole night and I have extremely oily skin as do many of my bridesmaids and there was no smudging or caking of makeup over time. The photographer continuously complimented on how the makeup was photographing. Elena is so sweet she makes sure that you are pleased and feeling flawless on your special day or any day that you decide to use her amazing skills. She is genuinely talented at what she does and I will forever use them for any event that I may need to do my hair and makeup.

Profile Picture Nay, 12/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

SO MANY great things to say about Elena and her team! I am so happy they were a part of me and my wife's wedding day. Their work is exceptional! Elena was such a pleasure to work with! She's a sweetheart. From the first time she glammed me up at my trial I just knew she'd be the one! She's professional, caring and takes pride in her work. She cares about what you want and wants to make sure you look and feel your best. She went above and beyond of what I envisioned on my wedding day! She made me feel like such a princess. I really felt so beautiful. Both my wife and I got so many compliments during the whole night! I was obsessed with my updo, makeup ! Everything! I remember showing Elena the idea of the updo I wanted and I feel like she took that vision and made it look 10,000 times better than I could have imagined! Make-up and hair was so important to me and I am glad I made the decision to have her and her team present to glam up me and my girls. For anyone who wants to feel like a celebrity....look no further! You won't regret it! Elena... Thank you and your team so much !

Profile Picture Trish, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Elena and her team were so amazing in making everyone look so flawless on my special day! Ladies, if you are looking for someone reliable and professional that will make you look beyond perfect on your on your special day book her ASAP! I was so fortunate to have found her to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day ... Elena, thank you so much for making me look like a princess! My hubby was blown away. Xoxo

Profile Picture Pattie, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews