Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

225 | Key West, FL

225 Reviews for Key West Hair and Makeup

225 Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Amber did an amazing job on my hair and make up. Both looked absolutely stunning and she was very sweet and comfortable.

Key West Hair and Makeup 1
    Key West Hair and Makeup 2
  • Cee Cee

Cee Cee · Married on 08/08/2018

Lorri did such a great job with hair and makeup for this not-as-young-as-she-used-to-be bride! Without the benefit of a trial or even a really clear vision of what exactly I wanted, I was a bit nervous about how my look would turn out. Well, I needn't have been. Lorri listened to my vague ideas, gave really constructive feedback, then launched into working quickly and efficiently to create a look that surpassed what I thought I wanted. She also helped to play interpreter when suddenly my "crew" started asking questions as she was working on my lips and I couldn't really answer them. ;o] Thank you so much, Lorri. I wish we could do it all over again! And to brides searching for a HMUA in Key West, look no further. I cannot imagine there being anyone better.

Key West Hair and Makeup 3
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Key West on 01/06/18. Lorri did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for me and several members of my family. I went into my trial with no clue what I wanted done, and she made me look amazing! The airbrushed makeup was perfect for the FL humidity and my updo lasted all night as well. I would definitely recommend Key West Hair and Makeup to other brides having Key West weddings!

Thelma · Married on 12/31/2017

I couldn't be happier. She came to the hotel room with a smile!! Very professional and yet very friendly..she made me look beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Key West Hair and Makeup 4

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2017

Lorri was great, right on time and accomplished everything, even a last second makeup add on. She was super pleasant and able to deliver what each person requested. Also my now mother-in-law has vitaligo (uneven skin pigment) on her face and she was able to make her look completely even. Came recommended from Conch Concierge and everyone was very happy with hair and makeup!

Desiree · Married on 12/16/2017

Lorri is amazing and was so wonderful at doing my hair and makeup on the day of my wedding. She is pleasant and calm so she makes you feel at ease while getting ready. She also is so easy to work with and does an excellent job at making you look your best on such an important day. I wouldn't look any further and book her immediately for your Key West wedding.

Diane · Married on 11/13/2017

Lori, was awesome. A very talented beautician. Showed her a couple of pictured of what we wanted and she created exactly what we asked for. She helped make my daughter's wedding day perfect. We couldn't have asked for more.

Key West Hair and Makeup 5
    Key West Hair and Makeup 6
    Key West Hair and Makeup 7
    Key West Hair and Makeup 8

Sarah · Married on 11/11/2017

I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup for your wedding day. Lorri created the look I wanted and it lasted throughout the entire event. It really is amazing actually, I cried happy tears several times on my wedding day yet my makeup remained perfect. My entire bridal party looked absolutely beautiful for my wedding. Thank you Key West Hair and Makeup!

Mary Kate · Married on 11/04/2017

Lorri created beautiful hair and makeup for bride, mother of bride, and mother of groom.

• User6654361 · 1+ year ago

Key West Hair and Makeup is AMAZING! Dani was super accommodating and always answered emails promptly. We made several changes to our services, adding my family members for hair and makeup for our wedding day a few months out, and Dani was very helpful in making sure we were taken care of. Lorri and Amber were incredible. Lorri did my hair and makeup. We did a trial for my makeup a year before the wedding, and I later added my hair. I was nervous because I don't even trust my own hairdresser to do anything besides cut my hair, so it was a leap of faith to have Lorri do my hair for my wedding without a trial. I showed Lorri a photo of what I wanted and she did an amazing job! I was absolutely IN LOVE with how she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Key West Hair and Makeup to any bride planning their wedding in Key West. They are the best!

Kelly · Married on 10/07/2017

Lorri and her team were wonderful to work with, she did a fabulous job in a very timely manner. She is also very personable, we all enjoyed her work as well as her company;)
    Kelly Hinkle

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

Lorri was so sweet and did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup! Everything stayed perfectly through the heat and wind and looked great for pictures. I would 100% recommend her to any bride/ wedding party. Thank you Lorri!

Ashlyn · Married on 08/09/2017

Lorri was excellent. She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it even better than I imagined. Would highly recommend!

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2017

Lori was amazing!! I cannot say enough good things about Key West Hair and Makeup and Lori especially! Lori was not only friendly and outgoing, which put me at ease right away, but gave me exactly the look I was wanting for my wedding! I highly recommend Lori and Key West Hair and Makeup!

Libby · Married on 08/05/2017

Lori is the best! Made me look beautiful on my special day with her masterful makeup skills, and everyone was raving about the awesome job she did with my hair. She is very patient, accommodating, attentive, and definitely worth every penny and then some!

Jessica · Married on 08/04/2017

5 stars! Lorri was amazing...she arrived on time and I decided to go with a different hair style then we originally planned she was so accommodating and it turned out beautiful! Thank you for making my wedding day so special! The make up was flawless and lasted throughout the August heat! Thank you!!!

Jaclyn · Married on 07/29/2017

I highly recommend Key West Hair & Makeup. Lorri and her team are great! Everyone loved the way their hair and makeup turned out for my July wedding. Thanks again!

Adriana · Married on 07/14/2017

I was nervous about who will do a fantastic hair and makeup job on my wedding day. If you are a future bride, I highly recommend Key West Hair and Makeup. Amber did my hair and makeup on my wedding day , 7/14/17 and I was extremely satisfied. Amber is fantastic!! The airbrush makeup was stunning, and she did a fabulous job with my hair. I used some pictures and showed her how I wanted both the hair and the makeup and she did everything like I wanted. I cannot thank Amber enough for making me feel great about the way I looked on my wedding day. I also loved the fact that she came to the place I stayed . Very convenient ! She was on time, flexible and a true professional! I was EXTREMELY SATISFIED with the service !

Holly · Married on 06/01/2017

Laurie did an amazing job. My hair and make up was done flawlessly and made our wedding pictures great.

Carol Lynn · Married on 05/19/2017

Amazing. That's all I have to say!! Lori was amazing! She knocked out so many updos so fast and squeezed and extra one in!!! Lisa came later to help with the airbrush makeup! Amazing. We all felt amazing. I'm so happy with everything.

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Lorri and her team at Key West Hair + Makeup were incredible! I used them for my Key West wedding a few weeks ago, and I was in love with the result. I did a trial back in January and with very little direction, Lorri was able to capture exactly the look I wanted. On the wedding day, I decided to change my hair slightly (adding some height) and had also brought a hair piece that I hadn't originally had at the trial. She handled it perfectly! The look was exactly what we had discussed at the trial and perfectly added in the additions I wanted. Definitely add lashes, it might look like a lot at first, but your pictures look so much better with them on. The hair and makeup stayed all night, even on a very humid Key West night. Thank you so much Lorri!! Also have to give a shout out to Dani who helped me coordinate all of the appointments via email in the months leading up to the wedding. Living in London and planning a destination wedding was stressful, but working with Dani was so easy. She was super responsiveness and flexible when I had to make changes or ask more questions. Thanks to all at Key West Hair and Makeup!

Adkgirl231@yahoo.com · Married on 05/05/2017

I received amazing services the morning of my wedding. Lorri did my hair and make up. I was thrilled with the outcome and I am hard to please!

Kelly · Married on 05/05/2017

They did an amzing job on my hair and make up for my wedding. The service is great and worth the price, she arrived on time, and 3 of our hair and make up in no time. I loved how I looked. My make up was flawless and I looked like a princess. I rained on my wedding day so I didn't have a beach ceremony. So I will definetly be booking again for a 1 year vow renewal and doing it all over agin.

Tj · Married on 04/23/2017

Lori was amazing! She made my vision come to life above and beyond my expectation. I loved having her be part of my day.