Key West Hair and Makeup Reviews

246 | Key West, FL

246 Reviews for Key West Hair and Makeup

Emmaly H. · Married on 02/17/2021

Key west February wedding

Hands down such an amazing experience! Kayla and Lorri were amazing! They truly make you look and feel gorgeous

Sent on 02/24/2021

Sarah B. · Married on 01/16/2021

Amazing!!!!

Lorri did a wonderful job on my hair and makeup! I have naturally curly hair and she was able to handle my curls and keep my hair from frizzing at our outdoor ceremony. My hair and makeup was flawless from 2 pm to 1 am without having to touch it up at all. I would highly recommend any bride to come see Lorri! It was everything I could’ve wanted and so much more!!

• Kati

Kati Z. · Married on 01/16/2021

The best in key west!

I was very skeptical as every bride knows their wedding day is one of the biggest days in a woman’s life. Key west Hair & make up met all of my expectations & then some! Amanda recreated pictured goals perfectly. I would highly recommend this business to anyone that would like their hair & make up done! Happy bride! Happy husband !

• Emily

Emily H. · Married on 01/04/2021

Spectacular

I showed her a couple of photos and she nailed it. I was a little nervous about running out of time because the ceremony was directly after, and I have very thick hair!! That was no problem and she finished with plenty of time to spare. Also, I didn’t have a place to get read so she let me bring my dress and change there. Extremely accommodating. She even took pictures for me :)! Great conversation, and I’m not a conversationalist. Overall 10/10!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Michelle G. · Married on 01/01/2021

Perfect wedding look!!

My hair/makeup artist was amazing, I loved everything she did!

Sent on 01/21/2021
  • sarah

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2020

Lori was AMAZING. I can't thank you enough for your services. Lori was on time! My hair, makeup, and lashes were gorgeous! Everything I asked for she went over and above on. It's also been over two weeks since the wedding and my lashes are still on!!!! My pictures were beautiful and I owe it to you for doing such a great job. Thank you. I would recommend this business over and over.

Sent on 11/06/2016
  • Holly

Holly · Married on 08/08/2020

Outstanding

Lorri was very professional and so kind. I absolutely loved how she did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I would highly recommend her!!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2021

Sarah B. · Married on 06/10/2020

Wonderful!

Keys Hair and Makeup did an awesome job! We all looked lovely and she was so kind to everyone in my wedding party.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Phuong

Phuong · Married on 02/20/2020

Beautiful, efficient.

Lorri was very professional, and did a beautiful job on my hair and makeup. Definitely recommended this vendor.

Sent on 02/26/2020
  • Chelsie

Chelsie V. · Married on 02/20/2020

Lorri and Kayla Made Me Feel like a Queen!

I highly recommend Key West Hair & Makeup! Lorri did my hair, my bridesmaids hair, and Mother of the Bride and Groom hair on the day of the wedding. We did a trial run of my hair and makeup the day before the wedding for my rehearsal dinner. I received so many compliments at both. For the rehearsal dinner, they made my hair and makeup different so that it wouldn't be the same as the wedding day after we were done with the trial. I felt so confident on both days. I can not believe how well all of our hair stayed through the whole night, even with a beach wedding and a lot of dancing at the reception. Lorri was so kind and blew me away with my updo. She is so great to work with. Kayla did my makeup and Mother of the Bride and Groom makeup too. She is the sweetest thing and even helped with hair touchups. I couldn't have asked for two better ladies to be apart of my big day. If you choose Key West Hair & Makeup for your wedding day, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/02/2020
  • Casey

Casey H. · Married on 01/07/2020

Exactly What We Were Looking For

Lorri did such a wonderful job as our hairdresser for our Key West wedding. I sent her photos of what I wanted, as well as what the MOB, MOG, and MOH wanted, and she delivered on every single one. We were all thrilled with how our hair came out, and she was great to work with. She arrived early at our hotel and was relaxed, friendly, and efficient, finishing a bit ahead of schedule (which was a good thing, since we later ran a little tight on time). Lorri was also flexible when we changed our getting-ready location several times. She was a total pro and I am so happy with how my hair came out for my wedding. I was nervous about getting my hair done because I usually end up unhappy with updos, but she did exactly what I wanted and helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day. Bottom line, if you are getting married in Key West, have Lorri do your hair.

Sent on 01/31/2020
  • Laura

Laura F. · Married on 11/15/2019

Fantastic Job! Highly Recommend!

Lorri was awesome! Our wedding day changed at the last minute due to weather and she had no issues at all changing to make my day perfect. She literally changed with less than 24 hours notice. She did a wonderful job on both my hair and make up. I showed her a picture of what I wanted and she made it look even better. I would highly recommend Lorri to anyone needing hair and/or make done for their wedding or any event.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Emma

Emma S. · Married on 11/12/2019

Perfect Bridal Makeup

I set up my sister's bridal makeup with Key West Hair and Makeup and we could not have been happier with the outcome. The prices are very comparable to other vendors in the area. My sister showed Lorri an inspiration photo and she was able to customize the look to fit my sister's eye shape and color. She was very personable and we had a great time chatting while getting ready for the big day!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Alison G. · Married on 10/04/2019

Awesome Lori did a amazing job with my hair and makeup

Lori did a amazing job with my my hair and .makeup I felt very beautiful

• F

F Hamilton · Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding rescheduled because of weather

Our granddaughter’s wedding was moved up on her wedding day from 6pm until 12pm because of bad weather moving into Key West. Lorri was amazing!! She rearranged her schedule and came to the condo at 10am and did such an amazing job on hair and make up!! All while staying so calm in a hectic time. The bride was so beautiful when picked up by the limo at 11:40am!!!!!

We will definitely recommended Key West Hair and Make Up to everyone in need of wedding day services!!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Lorri is absolutely amazing at her craft and the sweetest person ever! She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding morning and gave me everything I requested! She was hands down my favorite vendor of my wedding! If you are considering hair and makeup stop waiting and pick Key West Hair and Makeup! I promise you won’t regret it! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Stacy

Stacy M. · Married on 02/02/2019

Perfection

Lorri and her staff are amazing! I had a trial run done for my hair a few months before as we were in town, and I loved it. I knew my wedding day would be perfect. Her scheduler, Dani, was awesome as we had several additions (for Mom's) for hair and then makeup and she was able to accommodate everyone. Everyone looked wonderful the day of my wedding and my groom was bowled over at how beautiful I looked :)

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 01/12/2019

Destination wedding

Lorri was so awesome! Super sweet and friendly. She was very talented with makeup and hair!! We did not do a trial run on hair or make up since we lived out of town so I was a little nervous on how everything would turn out. I absolutely loved how she did my hair and make up as well as my bridesmaids/flower girl. I highly recommend using Key West Hair and Make up.

Sent on 11/24/2018

Lucia · Married on 01/07/2019

Lorri was amazing!

I got married in Key West and was paired up with Lorri through Simply Eloped. She did the hair and makeup for me and my mother in law. She was so kind, professional and just overall a delight to be around. She listened to what I was looking and did an amazing job, she truly made my day! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Elyssa K. · Married on 12/22/2018

Absolutely Gorgeous

I hired Key West Hair and Makeup not knowing anything about them. In the past when I've had my makeup done the artists never listen, I always end up with way too much eye shadow. Lorri listened to every word I said about what I'm comfortable with. I also have fairly thin hair, I don't know how she did it but she made me look like I had a ton of hair. She made me look gorgeous. I can't say enough good things about Lorri and if I ever need to get my hair and makeup done again I am calling her!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Amber did an amazing job on my hair and make up. Both looked absolutely stunning and she was very sweet and comfortable.

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Cee Cee

Cee C. · Married on 08/08/2018

Lorri did such a great job with hair and makeup for this not-as-young-as-she-used-to-be bride! Without the benefit of a trial or even a really clear vision of what exactly I wanted, I was a bit nervous about how my look would turn out. Well, I needn't have been. Lorri listened to my vague ideas, gave really constructive feedback, then launched into working quickly and efficiently to create a look that surpassed what I thought I wanted. She also helped to play interpreter when suddenly my "crew" started asking questions as she was working on my lips and I couldn't really answer them. ;o] Thank you so much, Lorri. I wish we could do it all over again! And to brides searching for a HMUA in Key West, look no further. I cannot imagine there being anyone better.

Sent on 09/01/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/06/2018

My husband and I had a destination wedding in Key West on 01/06/18. Lorri did a fantastic job on hair and makeup for me and several members of my family. I went into my trial with no clue what I wanted done, and she made me look amazing! The airbrushed makeup was perfect for the FL humidity and my updo lasted all night as well. I would definitely recommend Key West Hair and Makeup to other brides having Key West weddings!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Thelma · Married on 12/31/2017

I couldn't be happier. She came to the hotel room with a smile!! Very professional and yet very friendly..she made me look beautiful!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Carrie · Married on 12/20/2017

Lorri was great, right on time and accomplished everything, even a last second makeup add on. She was super pleasant and able to deliver what each person requested. Also my now mother-in-law has vitaligo (uneven skin pigment) on her face and she was able to make her look completely even. Came recommended from Conch Concierge and everyone was very happy with hair and makeup!

Sent on 12/23/2017