Key Transportation Reviews

5 | Miami, FL

5 Reviews for Key Transportation

Emily · Married on 11/04/2017

Wedding Transportation

The transportation of our guests was perfectly on time to our venue. Our guests were happy with the service. Highly recommend to book for your big day!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Evelyn · Married on 11/14/2015

Amazing quality and service! My wedding required a vehicle that could roughly transport about 40 guests. The mini bus we reserved was BEAUTIFUL! Key transportation offered the BEST prices for the type of vehicle and service we were looking for. Highly recommend this company!

Sent on 11/27/2015

Lillian · Married on 05/22/2010

Absolutely incredible vendor! We used Key for a number of transportation needs for my daughter's wedding here in Miami. Nearly all of our guests flew into Miami for the wedding, so we needed a reliable way to transport guests from the Doral Resort to the church (on Miami Beach) and back. Key provided two 57 passenger motorcoaches, plus 3 stretch limos for th wedding party. We also used them to provide airport transportation for several of our guests, a minibus to the rehearsal from Doral and back and a limo for the bride and groom to depart for their honeymoon. Our guests loved the buses - very comfortable, clean and perfect for sightseeing along the route.

We made numerous changes to our reservations, including time changes, add-ons and more. Communication was amazing and every driver was on site no less than 15 minutes ahead of schedule.

Ours was a very complex transportation need and Key delivered flawlessly. Pat Hendricks is a true pleasure to work with. I cannot say enough about this wonderful vendor. Thank you, Key Transportation for making our event totally stress-free!

Sent on 05/25/2010

0.8
      1.5
      1.0
      0.5

The worst worst worst. I really cannot emphasis enough that I would never recommend this company for any event. The staff isn't not on their game and made me 40 minutes late for Emmy own wedding.
    The limo broke down and one shuttle that we paid for did not even arrive to pick up our guests so people had to take cabs after we spent thousands to avoid such a thing. It's precious time we can't get back and I can earn a future bride and save her the trouble.
    Not to mention the party bus that was supposed to seat 30 barely sat 17.
    Not at all the experience I wanted in my wedding day.
    They were the only vendor that disappointed me on the day of.
    It's unfortunate too because the owner is very nice and we had extensively planned our routes, times, counts, etc for up to a year prior. His staff did not match up to his professionalism. They were rude, lazy, and had no sense of urgency to be on time.
    A total let down.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Key Transportation's reply:

Dear Jenny,

We know this was your very special day and we are very sorry that the transportation did not go as planned. We spoke to your husband Jonathan several times after your wedding to sincerely apologize and provided a discount on the services and while it was not the outcome we had hoped for, we tried our very best to make it as right as possible for both of you.

The entire Key Transportation team strives to deliver the best experience possible to our clients. Unexpected incidents caused unfortunate results and we sincerely apologize again to you and your husband.

Sincerely,