KEY MUSIC GROUP Reviews

KEY MUSIC GROUP 2
KEY MUSIC GROUP 3
KEY MUSIC GROUP 4
KEY MUSIC GROUP 5

KMG is the only way to go. They are super professional and always on point. Never thought twice about looking or booking another DJ/MC. Music was exactly how we imagined it, always kept people on the dance floor, able to properly articulate our entourage's names and so much more. Pricing was very flexible and awesome value. The service you get was well worth it. Not only do you get great service but you make a few friends along the way. They work very well with other vendors and venues. Amable is the most stand up, honest, hospitable, hard working guy I have had a pleasure working with. And he brings along a like-minded crew with amazing talent. They definitely helped make our night memorable. And would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them to anyone who wanted to have a party worth going to.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Mike · Married on 03/13/2015

There isn't another company out there better than KMG because there CAN'T be another company better than KMG! If you book them you'll know why. Amable' takes care of business in every single way. From the entertainment, the music and the lighting, he worked with us step by step to achieve OUR dream wedding, not just some typical by-the-book wedding. He had the best suggestions and listened to exactly what we wanted. When I told the guy at our venue who our DJ was, he told me "That guy brings it! He delivers. If he says he's gonna do it, he does it." I knew I was in good hands then and he lived up to that reputation.

Sent on 03/15/2015

samantha · Married on 02/21/2015

An Amazing winter wedding! Key music group was recommended by a friend with all great reviews so we took their suggestion and WOW we were not let down they lived up to their promise of making our wedding one not to forget. Thank you for traveling in the snowstorm to make our wedding memorable. The music selection was exactly what we wanted, our feet didn't stop hurting for days! Thank you again for making our wedding one that will be talked about and remembered for years to come! You showed Philly how to party! We can't wait to dance and party in November with KMG!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Julio · Married on 11/09/2014

KMG! KMG! KMG! Thats exactly how we felt throughout our whole wedding process. We knew Key Music Group were the ones we were going to hire from the start.
    We met Amable' in one of our friends wedding and we hit it off. KMG supported and guided us in making sure that our wedding was going to be a blast and that everyone would have fun. They certainly back up all their work. All of our families and friends will not stop talking about how great our wedding was. They loved all the great music DJ EdSwift was playing, bringing it from old school to new school, from Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, you name it!! And of course our MC Amable' is one of a kind. His great work ethics and vision still blow us away. Amable' has become more than a friend. He and all of KMG are forever part of our family and we couldn't have asked for more. They keep the party hype, the crowd going, and also provide the party with such great lighting and effects that keep you wanting more. We truly want to thank you KMG for all that you've done for us and for making our night so memorable. We can look back and never forget how great our Wedding was. So again for anyone looking into making their event absolutely breath taking?? We highly suggest and recommend KEY MUSIC GROUP!!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jaytee · Married on 09/27/2014

Key music group certainly knows how to throw a party! The music was poppin and the guests had so much fun! Everyone told me that they had a hard time keeping away from the dance floor! Key music knew how to coordinate the songs to the age group and the crowd so everyone will enjoy. They were also very accommodating to any request I made the entire time. And to top it all off, they did a phenomenal job lighting my reception hall. It perfectly complimented the floral arrangements and made my wedding more elegant than I can ever imagine. I absolutely will recommend them to everyone we know. One of my friends actually booked them ready for their 2016 wedding. Thank you guys so much! It's been my pleasure having you guys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 10/04/2014

Christine · Married on 09/26/2014

A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to Key Music Group for a wedding that has been flooding the feeds of Facebook and Instagram since 9/26/14. We've received countless compliments describing that night as "fun", "beautiful", "organized", "epic", and "perfect" just to name a few adjectives. Even the harder to please/more critical guests went on about how organized and smooth the night went, "like a movie" is how they described it. Let me start by saying that my (now) husband's and my priorities were to hold an event that exuded understated elegance and to provide our guests with a night of fine dining, drinking, and nonstop partying/dancing. At our first meeting with Amable, he really took the time to identify these priorities and basically set the plans for our big day in motion. He really does have the ability to make your wedding dreams a reality - from belly dancers to paintings to a percussionist, there seemed to be no limit to what he could offer. Our dream wedding came to fruition with an amazing 9 piece band and dj (the crowd LOVED them all), gorgeous uplighting, and of course an unparalleled emcee/host (Amable himself). Not only did Amable and his team get the party started and keep the party going until almost 2 am, he introduced us to Ivie Joy Floral Arts and MPW Media Group! Their collaboration was seamless and natural, almost effortless. It meant so much to my husband and I to have this grand reunion of a wedding with over 300 guests hosted by great people/professionals who exceeded our expectations. Working with people as experienced and as passionate as Key Music Group, everything just fell into place resulting in the perfect night. It really gave me the much needed time and space a bride needs to dedicate to other countless wedding details. So for the impeccable work, the unmatched talent, a dream team of a network, and last but not least their friendship, we are TRULY GRATEFUL!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Christine · Married on 09/13/2014

A few years back I was in a bridal party where Amable and his crew DJ'd the event. From the second we got to the reception to last minutes of the evening he ROCKED the house. My boyfriend at the time (now my husband) and I immediately knew they would host our wedding if we ever got married. Three years later we found ourselves in his office, talking about our wedding night. Needless to say he lived up to expectation. KMG came fully loaded with silk screens, intelligent lighting and a play list that kept our guests running to the dance floor. Amable and his team wowed us with his beautiful dj booth- a set up which incorporated fun, class and style. If you're looking for an amazing time with a fun and professional team, KMG will not disappoint!

Sent on 09/24/2014

lidie · Married on 09/12/2014

Unbelievable experience thanks to Amablé and the whole KMG group! Hands down the best in their craft! Everyone at the wedding is still raving about the music and how they enjoyed every minute of the celebration.
    Amablé's professionalism and his skill result in a one of a kind experience. KMG + MPW is one heck of a team. We love you guys!!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Melisa · Married on 08/29/2014

We met Amable through our photographer. It was pretty convenient since MPW were all in one office in Bergenfield. We haven't been to any of his events but we immediately felt chills and excited when he showed videos of his past events. He has the gift and talent to hype people up. He is able to tell what brings an audience together to party and celebrate. He also helped us create our program, which was a big help. He knew the flow more than us. The order of the program kept everyone partying and there was no dead moment. Everything was fun from start to finish. He knew when to transition from fist pumping to cupid shuffle line dancing. His team is really AMAZING!

He also offers up lighting! which made such a big difference in the mood of our venue. We also got the "smoke machine" which looks like dancing in the clouds. It gave a special and unique effect during our first dance. His whole set up looked so grand, clean, and crisp. We also got video walls which served as a double purpose to show our same day edit video and baby video. He also gave us 2 extra head lights which wasn't on the contract, which we thought was generous.

KMG's DJ was also PHENOMENAL. He understood what we meant, when we said we wanted old school reggae.Everyone went crazy when it was played! Even some of my husbands friends who were stiff as a stick, were showing off some crazy dance moves.

Behind the glitz and glamour of Amable and KMG, He is truly sincere and genuine. He treated us not like clients but like FAMILY. He stopped by often during the wedding to ask how we were doing which we thought was sweet. He also works well with our other vendors MPW & Ivie Joy. They all know each other which made the wedding more smooth sailing. You dont even have to say anything...they know what to do!

Now we finally understand what "THE EXPERIENCE" is all about. OUR WEDDING NIGHT WAS EPIC! We highly recommend Key Music Group for your uplighting, enterntainment, DJ and hosting needs.

Love, M&M's

Sent on 09/05/2014

Luc and · Married on 08/23/2014

Do you want an amazing entertainment(DJ, MC, Lighting) for your wedding?! Don't look any further because KEY MUSIC GROUP "AMABLE" has it all. I highly recommend KEY MUSIC GROUP to anyone, and don't hesitate to book them NOW!. Luc and I just wanted to thank you for making our wedding absolutely perfect. The music, the lighting, clouds were awesome we/guests loved it. My husband and I didn't hesitate to travel 2 hours to meet Amable. On that day we booked him. Amable is very professional and easy to work with. Everything were on point because of this guy AMABLE. Everyone had a blast and the dance floor were never empty. People that doesn't dance at all ended up dancing all night. All of our guests enjoyed the wedding as well as Luc and I. During the reception people were telling us this DJ/crew are fabulous, amazing, good and awesome. He played good music even my husband who doesn't like dancing showed his moves that night. Everyone were shocked seeing Luc danced; with Amable music he couldn't control himself but get on the floor. Overall, Amable is the best I couldn't say anything else,"Amable is AMAZING ! thank you, thank you so much for everything. Your professionalism is 100%. HIRE KEY MUSIC GROUP FOR YOUR WEDDING ETC. He will your make your wedding extremely beautiful. GO BOOK HIM.

LUC &KRISTINE

Sent on 09/22/2014

Christopher · Married on 07/03/2014

Amazing day, amazing DJ.. Amable got everyone off their seats when it was time to dance, set the mood for those sentimental moments, and had everyone cheering when it was time to get excited. For someone who rarely dances I couldnt help but spend a big chunk of my night on the floor. The lighting was done extremely professional and added an excellent touch.

He hosted with enthusiasm and made everyone feel for the moments he presented. His team brought their all the entire time. We were lucky enough to also book Crystal Vargas. She was a great addition, bringing an extra flair to the party. She had a great vibe and made the dance floor inviting by letting some of the guests play with her drums and bongos.

For one of the most important days of your life KMG is reliable, professional, fun, and one of our most recommended vendors. Don't make a mistake, make sure you choose them for that special day!

Sent on 09/16/2014
  • hannah_arielle

Hannah · Married on 06/19/2014

Thank you Amable and the Key Music Group crew for such a memorable evening, you deserve a standing ovation. Our wedding couldn’t have been more perfect! We are still receiving numerous amounts of praises about the music entertainment. One of the most crucial and best wedding decisions we made!!

When we first met Amable, he was personable, laid back, and easy to converse with. He took time to listen to what we wanted and gave us sound advice. I was fortunate to work with a professional that was knowledgeable and passionate about his work. Looking back, he was nothing less than patient and attentive, especially with me. He was a wedding planner and advisor throughout the planning process. Amable was truly the total package deal. We booked lighting and percussions with him also, and I must admit that the presentation and outcome was astonishing!! He delivered excellence with class even down to his attire. Amable’s ear and knowledge for music had the guests, including my husband and me, on the dance floor all night.

The DJ and Emcee is an important component that can make or break the mood of your wedding reception. Amable definitely delivered! Not only is he tremendously talented at what he does, but he gives 110% to make your day a masterpiece. If you’re searching for a high-energy, high-end experience on your big day, I highly recommend the brilliant Amable and KMG!

Thank you again, so blessed to have found you!

-Hannah and Jeremiah

Sent on 07/24/2014

House · Married on 06/08/2014

One of my closest friend recommended KMG for our wedding but what amazed me is when I was talking to my co-workers, two people also said that I should hire Amable, these two apparently attended a wedding who KMG catered for and they had a blast!!! They have reasonable price on their packages and Amable is very flexible with giving us what we need to fulfill our dream wedding. Also, he is not only professional but will treat you as family as well. So I highly recommend them to anybody who is searching for a great DJ that will not only be remarkable to your guests but will make your big day a once in a lifetime experience !

Sent on 09/17/2014

Robin · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband (then-fiancé) and I first encountered KMG at a family wedding, and a deciding factor in choosing our wedding date was our ability to book KMG for ourselves. It was one of the best decisions we could possibly make.

We received so many comments after our wedding about how impressed our guests were with KMG.... What a BLAST they had.... How involved they felt in these intimate moments... And how, the entire night, they were reminded of the whole reason they were there. This is what KMG does. Amable takes these moments and amplifies them organically. He creates this ambiance - this vibe. Whatever it is, it's an art that this man has down to a science. He is a professional if I ever knew one, and from the moment we booked him until our big day, Amable made us feel just how invested he was in making it the most perfect and memorable experience. He succeeded to say the least and now we are the eternal beneficiaries of this man's skill. DO NOT pass up the opportunity to book KMG for your big day!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Arlene & EA · Married on 05/18/2014

The DJ and Emcee become a vital part of your wedding as they control the flow, tone, and energy of the entire reception. To put it simply, your choice of one will determine the level of fun at your event. Amable is a rare figure in the industry. He brings years of experience and vast knowledge of music choices, event flow, ambiance, and visuals. He is a designer at heart. When he’s not deigning luxurious clothing, he’s designing unforgettable wedding experiences. Amable's eyes and ears are his greatest strengths. He knows whats good/bad, in/out, and exciting/dull. He was invaluable during the planning stages. Most importantly, he is easy and fun to work with. KMG masterfully executed during our wedding at the Pleasantdale Chateau. We received many compliments from our guests and everyone had an amazing time. Make sure to get up-lighting and the billboard monogram! We highly recommend Amable and KMG!

Sent on 07/04/2014
  • FutureMrs.Reddick

Ashley · Married on 04/17/2014

Amable did his thing at my wedding on 4/17. He had everyone on the dance floor the whole night!!! He listened to what we wanted and he definitely made it happen. Our guests danced so much, barely anyone had shoes on by the end of the night! One of our guests danced so much, she broke a toe!!! I'm telling you, there is no better DJ out there. No matter what type of crowd, Ble will make sure everyone is having a good time.
    He met with us a few times before the wedding and was so easy to get in contact and extremely responsive. He gives you plenty of suggestions and recommendations if you get stuck on songs for certain things, like the intro, cake cutting, etc.
    I can't wait to have an event and book him again!!!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Anthony · Married on 11/02/2013

I have to say that above all else, Key Music Group is the epitome of high-end entertainment. They delivered on every promise, commanded the reception like a boss, and had all 275 of our guests on the dance floor, eating out of their hand. What surprised me most about Amablé is the air of confidence that he exudes. Many people can have the appearance of having this “coolness” but I tell you, he backs it up. Let me Tarantino it for you, my wife first met Amablé by accident during a bridal show that happened to be a venue he was hired to work. He was setting up and was approached by the organizers if he would allow guests to enter the ballroom. Thank God he said ok because that’s when she first met Amablé. I remember her coming home and telling me all about this guy that played all the music we loved and even played the drums along with the music! “What?!” I said. “That’s nuts. I’m gonna check this guy out.” I did just that and we contacted him right away, a full 2 years before our wedding. We booked him 6 months later.
    It was very important for me to have someone set the tone for the wedding. Anyone can push play on their computer and play some outdated piece of crap that everyone expects at weddings. In the last 2 years, my wife and I have been to 5 weddings where the DJ was 3/10 at best. All I have to say is the saving grace for all those weddings was the open bar. But you are here and reading this so you can appreciate the level of professionalism that they brings to the table. I can't say enough good things about what they did for our wedding. We continually get compliments from people young and old that Amablé and his crew were “top notch”, 10/10, and “where did you find this guy?! He’s AWESOME!!” I find myself very lucky to have Amablé and Key Music Group at my wedding because there is nothing like them anywhere. We will forever be grateful for the experience they provided to us and to our guests. Book them now before someone else does.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Rachel & Bryan · Married on 10/27/2013

Amable and his team were amazing and rocked our wedding! Everyone had a blast and enjoyed every minute of it. From the moment the bridal party and us were introduced, you could feel the energy in the room! KMG set the bar high and the tone of the party! Everyone knew that it was going to be awesome! They were professional and very accommodating! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ and Emcee!!! Amable and his team are truly gifted and talented! KMG team is the best and we highly recommend them!!!! We wish we could do it all over again!! It was the best day of our lives and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect collaboration with KMG and MPW!!!!!!! We love you guys! Thank you for the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Christienne · Married on 10/12/2013

What can I say? Amable was great to work with. He was/is professional and reasonable and we trusted his judgment. We first heard of him in 2011 when he did my cousin's wedding. Like MPW (since they do collaborations) I knew I wanted him for my wedding when the time came. And I also didn't bother looking for other entertainment groups because I was already determined in hiring KMG. Amable also did the uplighting for my venue and we pretty much left it up to him and he did an amazing job. DJ Edswift was great and I don't think there was a time the floor was empty! Amable was/is personable and very helpful and helped me out alot with his connections. I would recommend KMG in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Joyce · Married on 09/29/2013

My wedding was a month ago and I am still reliving the party in my head! Amable is amazing and he definitely knows how to party. Amable is so down to earth and is a pleasure to work with. He made everyone so comfortable during our reception and everyone was dancing the night away. We cannot thank him enough for making our wedding memorable. If you don't hire him you are missing out.

Revici and Joyce

Sent on 10/30/2013

Algene · Married on 09/28/2013

Thank You to Amable and the rest of the KMG crew for making our Wedding Reception a Stand Out Event. Our guests could not stop raving about the quality work and talent they produced and we continue to get rave reviews. They may be a Great Time on the outside but belive me they are all business on the inside. They are at the highest level of professionalism. With our busy schedules we were not able to dedicate too much time to plan with the DJ & Lighting. Being able to quickly convey your ideas your vision and have it carried out and elaborated on AUTOMATICALY is such a stress releiver. People who never dance were up shaking it all night. My wife and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts and wish you continued success..

Sent on 10/11/2013

Maria · Married on 09/13/2013

We thought we already knew what to expect when we hired Key Music Group, but Mr. Amable just blew us away with his entire program. Imagine your wedding reception being turned into a (dance) club! Wow! The setup, the DJ/music, his hosting, and his crew is UNPARALLELED! Everyone had a blast! We all enjoyed the 'red carpet' (Step&Repeat) and there was never a dull moment! KMG delivered 'Luxe' service with a SWAG! Our guests couldn't stop talking about it!

Here are just a few of the compliments made by our guests:

" I got lots of ideas to market our hotel function space from your reception...lol! Thanks girl!!! I just hope I can find the right people here to partner with" - Anna P. of Orange County, CA

" Still recuperating from your high energy and awesome event! Lol! TY" - Jeannette E. of Manalapan, NJ

" We had a lot of fun...still recovering from the dancing! Hahah" - Eduardo and Marsha P. of West Orange, NJ

Keep up with your fabulous work! There's no one else like Key Music Group!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/08/2013

Amable and his crew have outdone themselves once again! Amable has helped my husband and I throughout our whole year of wedding planning. We met several times at his office and at our venue, he answered all of our questions, and did I mention that we live in North Carolina ?!? He assured us everything would come together our wedding day and our night was nothing short of perfect. We could not have asked for the night to have played out any better!!! If you end up choosing Amable and KMG for your special day, you will definitely not regret it!!!

Sent on 09/25/2013
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 09/06/2013

Amable and his team are absolutely AMAZING!!! There are not enough words to express how happy we were with the entire team! Amable was extremely easy to work with and helped create our vision for the reception! He was modern, had style, and gave us good input and suggestions. He knew exactly how to feel out the energy of our guests to keep the party lively and fun!The dance floor was filled the whole night! The uplighting for the reception room was so beautiful that even the bridal attendants commented on how gorgeous it looked. The dry ice for the first dance was icing on the cake. It made a perfect night even more perfect and magical. All our guests could not stop talking about how beautiful the wedding was and how much fun they had at our wedding! We have Amable and his team to thank for everything! Thank you Key music group for making our wedding beyond amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Melanie · Married on 08/16/2013

Confession: I am a Key Music Groupie

Amable and his team made me and my husband's dream come true. We continue to get raves over the DJ and MC.

I had no idea where to start when it came to DJs and I was suggested to them by my photographer. We met Amable and he showed us videos of weddings he had done and we wanted to party right with the video! Amable brought such a unique feeling to our wedding. When we didn't know what music to choose, we just left it up to KMG. DJedswift and amable ROCKED THE liberty HOUSE! I wanted to just keep dancing but luckily they knew exactly when to time speeches, garter/bouquet tosses, cake cutting, money dances and everything just FLOWED. Amable, DJedswift, Jon, Joe ( i hope i didnt miss anyone) - the wedding guys.

Don't get me wrong. They know how to throw a damn good wedding- people crying, laughing and partying all in one space- but they were always very professional. Amable listens to your tastes and gets a feel for you and your finance's personality. He makes sure he gets all the names that he has to announce right and goes through the timeline with you step by step. He also makes really great suggestions so if you're like me and who can't decide on songs, just leave it in Amable's hands. HE GOT THIS.

I can't belive I almost forgot to mention the lighting! KMG does MC, DJ and lighting. THe lighting while we danced added to the ambiance and it was just perfect. We were in shock when we first saw the uplighting and I have to figure out a way to properly thank specifically Jon and Amable for giving us the wedding of our dreams. They understood us and listened to what we wanted and gave us probably the best wedding gift ever.

If you want to have a wedding that not only you and your spouse will remember but have your guests never forget, then you'll book KMG.

Sent on 08/29/2013