174 Reviews for KEY MUSIC GROUP

Bilingual MC (4)
MC (4)
Projector (4)
Liability Insurance (3)

If you're looking for the best music and entertainment for your wedding, look no further! We knew of KMG from all the weddings we attended in the past. Every wedding that KMG was a part of was always a great party, so we knew we had to book them for our big day.

Amable is very passionate at everything he does. He is truly a perfectionist. You can call him the Filipino Diddy. I have no idea how he has time for everything! When you meet with him, he not only will go over everything they can provide, but also provide suggestions that may not even come across your mind. When we met with Amable to go over the final details he went over package options, song choices, style of wedding (energetic!), etc. He and the DJ, DJ EdSwift, knew the type of crowd we were having and knew which songs to play before the party started to the very end. From the lighting and music to the mural on the walls of our venue, everything was PERFECT.

Amable understands how to keep the crowd alive and pumped up throughout the entire event. There was literally never a dull moment. We could not of asked for a better Entertainment Group. All of our guests complimented of how great the wedding was. We got a lot of “This is the best wedding I’ve ever attended!” compliments! Most people say it to say it but everyone genuinely meant it. Our wedding wouldn't have been how great it was without KMG!

From the newlyweds,
Mr. & Mrs. Liborio & Jayzel Flores

Profile Picture Jayzel, 11/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, MC

It's always a party when Maestro is in the house!! We had an amazing night at our wedding reception with Amble and DJ Ed Swift leading the party. They were phenomenal! There was never a dull moment and the my guests enjoyed the variety of music they played. They understood the type of music we wanted and we just had a blast at our wedding. The "dance on the clouds" made our first dance extra special. We initially didn't plan for it but Amable was awesome enough to provide it for us and figured it would be beautiful and would look amazing on photos and it did! Thank you so much KMG!!!

Profile Picture Monique, 11/16/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, MC

Both my husband and I had our eyes on Amable and his team even before we started dating 6 years ago. From a public party they hosted at the Harborside Financial Center back in February 2012 to many of our friends' weddings throughout the years, KMG has NEVER failed at entertaining the entire crowd and keeping the dancefloor packed. They know their music genres, they're up to date, and they'll most definitely adjust and deliver to every type of crowd. This is why we knew without a doubt that KMG HAD to entertain our wedding.

As every bride and groom know, every part of the wedding planning process is fun but stressful. But BELIEVE us when we say that Amable helped make our reception planning a breeze! Before the wedding, he really took his time to meet with us in order to discuss the songs for all the formals and helped suggest a timeline for the reception by the hour along with some tips to ensure our wedding was going to be LIT! When our wedding day came and it was time to party, EVERYTHING was so PERFECT thanks to Amable and his team who had everything under control. To this day, we keep hearing from our guests that our wedding was the best they've ever experienced and everyone wishes we can do it all over again!

Thank you so much, KMG, for making our special day LIT and memorable. We can't wait to party with you again!

Love always,
Jude & Trisha Fernandez

Profile Picture Trisha, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We first experienced Amable and KMG at our friends' wedding 3 years ago. I said to myself this guy has SO much swag. He kept the party alive and had everyone on the dance floor. We weren't even engaged yet and I told my then boyfriend, that's the guy we're hiring for our wedding.. no ifs, ands, or buts!
So when our time came, we immediately met with him. Amable was approachable and gregarious. His energy is infectious and it resonates in his work. He took the time to hype us up about our wedding, but little did he know we were already hooked, and booked him on the spot. His attention to detail was impressive and he accounted for elements that would have been overlooked by any other DJ/emcee. Amable offers way more than just music and entertainment.. he also provides style and decor for your venue.. AND your groom (shoutout to his Y2 collection!). The picture monogram and "dance on the clouds" we had was insanely beautiful and more than we could have ever imagined.. they were truly the icing on the cake to our venue decor.
The day of our wedding, we knew we were in good hands and trusted everyone would have an awesome time. And of course, Amable and his crew delivered. Everyone raved about how much fun they had. We can't thank you guys enough for an amazing night!
Pls save yourself the hassle.. book KMG or forever hold your peace!

Profile Picture Starr, 8/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Projector, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC

It's been a week after our wedding and we still have guests reaching out to let us know how AMAZING KMG was at our wedding. They say guests remember 2 things: food and the entertainment. The music definitely made our wedding a night to remember and we have Amable and KMG to thank for that. KMG was the very first vendor we booked after our venue and they were so easy to work with. KMG knew how to deliver based on our different emails/texts/ and live meetings. My husband and I didn't have to give too much direction because we trusted KMG and they definitely exceeded our expectations on the wedding night. I even coordinated a surprise dance for my husband (with me and bridesmaids and girlfriends) & Amable was a huge help during that process. Our guests loved the performance! THANK YOU AMABLE AND KMG for making our celebration a night to remember!!

Profile Picture Madeleine, 8/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: MC

We met Amable from the past weddings of our friends and every wedding we attended with him as The Maestro, we are always blown away by his work. My husband and I didn't have to go through to other vendors when it comes to entertainment when we got engaged and while working on our vendors' lists for our wedding. Right away, we have Amable in our mind. We are struck by how he managed to make the dance floor and to make the night unforgettable. When we had our last meeting with Amable to finalize everything, I was actually exhausted already from all the planning for our wedding and working a lot of hours at work, so I told him that I'll just give you our favourite songs that it shouldn't be missed in our wedding and I will leave everything up to him, that's how we trust him so bad. In our ceremony, we only picked few songs to play and the rests are up to him and without any surprise, he did an excellent choice and our ceremony became a memorable one. Our wedding guests kept telling us how good DJ Ed Swift and Amable for making their feet non stop on the dance floor. Thank you, Amable and DJ Ed Swift for making our wedding unforgettable and fun yet elegant. We owe it to you, big time!!!

Photo for KEY MUSIC GROUP Review - This is us having so much fun!! Thanks KMG!!!!
Profile Picture gen, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Look no further! Amable and the KMG team will literally take your wedding to the next level. We have never seen an empty dance floor when KMG is hosting. KMG brings so much life, energy, excitement and will absolutely have the room rocking! This team is the definition of elegance, professionalism and the highest of class in the business. Every detail was ironned out days ahead of the wedding. From the music playlist of different genres to creating the ambiance of upligting, Amable is passionate and work-driven who provided insight every step of the way. You have no idea how much weight was lifted off our shoulders from not having to worry about the entertainment. Truly the best!

P.S. Bring your dancing shoes :)

Profile Picture Klarissa, 7/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

From the very beginning I knew I wanted to have Amable and DJ Ed Swift at wedding, because I attended two weddings they hosted and I absolutely loved it. Amable not only was honest with me and helped me literally plan my whole floor plan layout but he exceeded my expectations even more on the day of my wedding! Everyone that attended loved the music DJ Ed Swift played and the best part was I didn't even give him a list of songs to play I just told them the type of genres I liked! It's an amazing feeling when people say that your wedding was one of the best they've attended and I honestly know that it was because of KMG! Thank you so so much and I am happy to be a part of the fam!!

Profile Picture Ida, 5/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We've been to several weddings that Amable and Key Music Group have hosted and have been blown away every single time so it was a must to check them out. Meeting with Amable/Ble was very easy; he impressed us with everything he presented and we all talked like old friends. KMG was always on the top of our list, and despite initially booking another DJ, Ble really helped us out to make sure we got what we wanted for our package. We booked Ble and DJ Edswift along with dry ice for our first dance and our poster monogram projection. It all worked out beautifully. The monogram projection on our ballroom wall was beautiful; the dry ice made our first dance ethereal and magical. Ble made sure everything was seamless and on schedule; the music was on point the whole night. Countless guests came up to us saying the music was incredible and how beautiful the reception was. Thank you to the maestro and KMG for an amazing wedding experience! Can't stop, won't stop!

Profile Picture Kristina, 5/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is wayyyy over do but better late than never. I can't thank KMG Experience enough for the amazing job they did at our New Years Eve Wedding. From beginning to end, Amable was an absolute pleasure to work with. KMG Experience was the first entertainment company we met with and after meeting with Amable we cancelled all of the other appointments we had and booked with him. His style is unmatched, it is classy and tasteful with an edge. Which is exactly what we were looking for. He not only did our music, but also took care of the lighting details and ambiance we were looking for that set the stage for what you knew was going to be a great night as soon as you walked in the room. His set up was breathtaking and the energy he brought to the dance floor was pure fire. He gave us the perfect balance we were looking for to satisfy our hispanic and non hispanic guest as well as the older and younger crowd. He knows is music ALL of it!!!

To add to his many talents, he also custom designed my husbands' tux and took care of the details resulting in a sharp classy look!! Shot out to your Y2 Collection!!! I can go on and on!! Thank you so much for helping us to create such a memorable night!!! @y2_collection @kmgexperience

Profile Picture Christina, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without the Key Music Group!! I literally had the best day of my life. I leverage KMG for MC, DJ, lighting and a photo booth. Amable was recommended to me through a co-worker and he was just as great as my friend described. When you meet him the first time you feel like you're talking to an old friend. Leaving our first meeting I was super confident that he was the man for the job. He is full of positive vibes which makes you feel at ease for the big day. He provides great recommendations and carries the conversation on how to make the big day as fun, beautiful and energetic as possible. DJ Ed Swift was a complete pleasure. Our dance floor was literally never emptied. I received so many compliments the day of and weeks later about how great the MC and DJ were. I look back and watch videos to see everyone you could possibly imagine dancing all night long including the hubby and I. Another important thing that I loved was how they managed the flow of the reception. There was never a lull, even when the 3 courses were served the music playing was still very lively to want to keep you grooving and incorporated dance sets between courses. This in turn made the reception feel long and didn't just fly by. To summarize: they are amazing, worth every penny and if you don't hire them you would regret it.

Profile Picture carolina, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting, Consultation

There aren't enough characters available here to fully explain how awesome Amable' and his team at KMG are at getting the party going! He was attentive and even gave suggestions based on our venue for lighting that really made a great impact. KMG knows what they are doing and we would recommend them for any event where you want people out of their seats and dancing. Our Wedding was picture perfect and KMG had a big part in making it very special for us. You do not have to look any further than Key Music Group, they are the real deal!

Profile Picture Elicia, 9/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation

The BEST wedding DJ out there! It was such a pleasure to work with Amable during wedding planning. I felt abnormally calm when it came to the logistics of my wedding because I knew I hired a vendor that I could place 100% trust in to throw an amazing time & KMG delivered. We are still hearing our guests tell us that they had "the best time at our wedding", that it was "the best wedding" they'd ever been to, & our wedding was "epic". Hiring KMG is the best decision you can make for your reception. My guests, husband, & I were on the dance floor the entire night. Amable, DJ EdSwift, & our amazing percussionist made sure that the dance floor was always packed. They are definitely experts in reading the crowd and playing amazing music for the perfect moment. I just received my wedding photos last week and all the reception photos showed that the already large dance floor was constantly packed with guests having an absolute blast! Some guests even told me they felt like they were in some poppin' NYC club. I couldn't even stay at the bar when i wanted to because the music would pull me right back to the dance floor! My husband and I really felt the Amable truly loved what he did not at all for the money, but for the PASSION! This is the DJ you need, there is truly no one better! THANK YOU KMG!!

Profile Picture Rhia, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We knew we wanted the KMG Experience the moment we started looking at vendors. Their professionalism, style and musicality fit perfectly into the vision we had for our wedding.

We had the pleasure of partying with Amable and DJ Swift several times before our big day and loved how each encounter was a different experience, fitting the personalities of the celebrated couple and their guests perfectly. So when our day finally came we knew they would deliver. Amable and Dj Swift kept our dance floor PACKED from the minute the doors to reception opened to the very last beat played.

Working with Amable to help create the vision we had for our wedding made planning for us a little less crazy. His expertise in this area made us confident that we would have the look and feel we were hoping to create for our day. And as planned, everything turned out flawlessly - to the lighting, our photo montage, and the entertainment. He even helped my husband create his vision of his wedding day tux and dinner jacket (Y2!).

We hope to run into KMG several more times in the future because every party of theirs is a great party. If you want to know what the KMG Experience is like just take a look at those #KMGQuickMix(es) - they speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

There truly isn't enough words to say how amazing Key Music group truly is. Amable and Ed and their whole team have seriously made such an amazing impact on one of the most important days of my life. Ever since the first wedding I had seen them host, I knew that when I'd want to get married I would want only the best in the industry to make sure they would make my guest dance all night long and that is exactly what Amable and his team did. I couldn't have imagined our wedding to be any better that it did that day. I could not get my guest to get off the dance floor and even weeks after the wedding had ended they were still going on and on about how amazing the music was. They seriously were family and made sure that everything I ever dreamt of came true. They truly bring such elegance, professionalism, quality with a touch of luxury and style. You can never go wrong bringing them to the party and I can assure you that you wont regret it. I seriously wanna just throw a regular party just to have them host it. I will never forget everything they have done. Not only did they throw the best beats that night, but they also made me an amazing snapchat filter my guests truly enjoyed, and the most bomb wall piece that expanded the entire wall at Addison Park which blew me away. If there is anything you can invest in on your big day, entertainment has to be it and it has to be KEY MUSIC GROUP. Love you guys!

Profile Picture AiveeMarie, 8/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

What you get with Amable is more than just a vendor, its more than just a DJ/entertainer its more than you can possibly expect! Amable is the whole package, he will go above and beyond to make your wishes come true and that is PRICELESS! In our meetings I expressed to him that I wanted to party and dance till my feet fell off and thats exactly how our wedding went, it was truly amazing, the percussionist is a must have! He actually found my wedding shoes which I had no idea I had left behind lol
When my mother was stressed Amable was there to the rescue, making her dance and reminding her that everything was going to be just fine and I will never forget that! He made the effort to speak to my family from Colombia in Spanish (not knowing they spoke English so it was hilarious to find this out after the fact) but the thought and the effort is what mattered.
I can keep going on and on because that's how incredible he is but I'll end with just two more thoughts.... We love him so much we have hired him for a birthday party next year AND you know you had a successful celebration when your guests ask you "Could we party like this every weekend?!"
Amable is simply THE BEST in the industry no need to mess around somewhere else!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Bilingual MC, Consultation

Everyone has their own sense of style and preference when choosing the most approprite type of entertainment for your wedding. (Yes.. it is quite overwhelming to say the least.) Do not choose for your guests.. choose with what best suits the bride and the groom and the rest will follow!!!

After an emotionally-filled wedding ceremony.. you and your closest loved ones deserve a relaxing, yet, energized reception that culiminates the night.
We were fortunate enough to get referrals from family and friends and our decision was finalized with entertainers we can depend on for both professionalism and reliability!!!
Key Music Group explains and re-explains every aspect of the reception with all the services they provide from the first time you meet to the final farewell! What a stress reliever to never be left out of the loop and to trust that the "night" will be taken cared of!!!! Plus..You get all this while staying within budget!!!!

With 400+ eager guests awaiting a "night to remember.." Maestro Amable and DJ Ed Swift of Key Music Group took the event "under" their watchful care and delivered way beyond our expectations!!! Their attention to details and responding to our guests made for a memorable and eventful night!!! (*The dancefloor was always packed!!!!)

We are truly blessed to have chosen Key Music Group!!!!
Heartfelt thanks - Maestro Amable and DJ Ed Swift for imprinting your talents with us and all those we love!!!!

Profile Picture Luckie, 8/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The KMG Experience is what you need people! Not only did we use them DJ/Entertainment but for Lighting too. The Maestro, Amable takes care of the crowd and knows the flow of the wedding very well. DJ Ed Swift kept the party going all night long. Our guests, of all ages, were on the dance floor! Everyone had so much fun and we loved every second of it. We got our wedding pictures in and you could see the dance floor being packed! + The lighting inside the reception hall looked stunning!
A week before the wedding, we met with Amable to go over the final details. He made sure he got everyones name right in the Bridal party, asked us what our expectations were and gave us his suggestions. It was a pleasure working with Amable since he is a true professional and knows the wedding industry. We were well taken care of the whole night and for this, we are eternally grateful! Till this day, we still get compliments from our guests saying how much they loved the music! One thing we do want to add is that you don’t get treated like just another client, but like family! And that itself says so much already. Thank you KMG for everything!! Hope to party again with you guys soon!!

Profile Picture Yin, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation, Liability Insurance

Being a DJ himself, my husband's only request was to book the entertainment. After seeing that our photographer/videographer (MPW) worked closely with Key Music Group, he looked into their work and was impressed. He was determined to book and reached out to Amable. Right off the bat, my husband was excited to work with him. Amable welcomed us with open arms, and treated us like we were old friends. Not only did he guide us in the right direction for the music portion, but he even helped us with difference scenarios that could occur on the day of. He's like the go to wedding coordinator, he's experienced it all!
Our DJ and MC was Cope and Edson, and they killed it!!! DJ Cope played every genre of music we wanted to hear and got everyone on the dance floor all night! Edson was such a joy to work with, he was really focused and you can tell that he wanted nothing but the BEST for us that night. They're an awesome team and we were so honored to have them on our wedding day!
Overall EXCELLENT job! Amable was a pleasure to work with and we feel like we gained new friends through out the wedding planning! THANK YOU KMG!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC

I can not say enough good things about KMG. The KMG experience is what you would want in your wedding. The owner of KMG is great. He makes sure your wedding is customized to how you want it to be. From quartets of violinists to the LED lights you want in your wedding, KMG will deliver. The music they play can also be customized as to whichever genre you want played. Service is impeccable as KMG organizes everything for you. Our wedding was at the Palace at Somerset Park in July and we blew the roof out of the place. Everyone was out of their seats and dancing all night. If you don't have KMG at your wedding, you'll be missing out on a very unique experience.

Profile Picture Charles, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I used KMG this past Friday for our wedding. Amable, the maestro, does an amazing job as MC and DJ Ed Swift makes sure that guests are entertained and dancing the entire time. I had several guests go out of their way to gush about how great the DJ was.

The entire consultation experience and meetings in between meetings were very professional and actually fun. It's like Amable becomes a part of your family after it's all over. He was flexible during the wedding and deviated away from the main schedule at times when we wanted to change things up and made suggestions that actually kept the flow and energy up all night.

I highly recommend this crew!

Profile Picture Shannon, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Liability Insurance, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Amable provided a service that completely surpassed our expectations. Both the music quality and production value were top-notch. I would strongly recommend that any couples looking for a high-energy wedding consider using KMG.

Thanks for the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture User7313992, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amable and DJ Edswift gave us the most amazing wedding reception party we could have ever imagined! My sister booked KMG for her wedding and we had so much fun. My fiancé never dances at any weddings, but danced so much at my sister's wedding that he ditched me when I got a leg cramp from being tired as a bridesmaid that day lmao. That was good enough of a reason for me to go straight to Amable for my wedding. I knew I had to have KMG so we contacted Ble before we even got engaged!! We wanted to make sure our party would be good so we didn't book a venue or a date until we knew KMG would be available haha. I seriously feel like our night went 1000x better than I ever could have imagined. Not that I had any doubts in KMG for delivering, we just weren't sure some guests would dance bc they usually don't at other events. So many people we expected to sit down the whole night danced all night! Everyone raved about the music, Amable's stage presence, the overall classy ambience of the lighting and setup. He made our wedding look extra, extra good! I can't thank him and DJ Edswift enough for an unforgettable night!!! He helped us with our timeline and gave so much advice to make sure the party stayed engaged all night. Definitely knows how to make the night run smoothly! Love KMG!! Book them, you'll have a party to remember!!! Can't wait to party with them at future weddings!!!

Profile Picture Vi, 5/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

THE BEST. From our first meeting, to our wedding day, to the music, to uplighting and the Photo Booth it was FLAWLESS. There was honestly no dull moment in our wedding. Amable is super talented and knows exactly how to entertain and keep a party going! We could go on raving about how FABULOUS KMG is! We had countless amounts of compliments from our wedding guest. Thank you Amable and Dj Swift for making our wedding perfect!! Can't wait to attend another KMG wedding in the near future!! -Brian&Kristen Fung.

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I've been to a few weddings/parties, both with KMG as entertainment and without, and boy WHAT A DIFFERENCE! That's why when it came down to booking our entertainment, I didn't give my fiance/now-husband a choice in the matter. (What does he know about wedding planning anyway!) And now, days after the wedding, he still can't stop talking about what an AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, INCREDIBLE job Amable, DJ Edswift, KEY MUSIC GROUP did. We definitely had the MPW+KMG EXPERIENCE! It was a non-stop party. Amable definitely knows how to keep the crowd hyped, and DJ Edswift kept the music on point. Amable listened to all our requests and made our meetings super comfortable, making suggestions without pushing us. There is no agenda; he makes sure he is throwing YOUR party. (No line dancing at a Filipino reception? Okay!) So many of our guests are still telling us about what an amazing time they had, and KMG was INSTRUMENTAL in all of that. I don't know how many times I can say it, but they KILLED IT at our wedding.

If you want a reception done to your taste with everyone constantly on the dance floor, then book KMG! You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Shereen, 3/13/16, 5 Reviews