KEY MUSIC GROUP Reviews

KEY MUSIC GROUP 6
KEY MUSIC GROUP 7
  • Toni Rose

Toni Rose · Married on 05/10/2019

The most amazing wedding party we could have imagined

We booked KMG for our wedding reception May 10th, 2019 at The Palace at Somerset Park. We chose one of the basic packages that included Amable as our MC, a DJ, and four intelligent lights. The planning process was smooth and Amable guided us through the wedding timeline for the day of the event and what kind of vibe we wanted for the reception. All of our guests raved about how amazing the music was at our wedding and how much fun it was. We would definitely recommend KMG to all our friends and anyone else planning a wedding or event. Thank you KMG for making our wedding so special and amazing!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 03/09/2019

Make your wedding day UNFORGETTABLE with KMG!

What more can I say about Amable and his team? Putting together a cohesive party for a diverse mix of people is hard to do but Amable makes it seem easy! He had the entire wedding up and dancing all night long. From our first meeting, he was confident and lively, which made us feel comfortable. He got along with all of our vendors and made sure every moment of our wedding was unforgettable and his state of the art setup definitely wowed all of our guests! We we're literally dancing on clouds during our first dance and it's all thanks to come to this amazing team. Without a doubt, I would choose KMG a million times over.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jeff Vierneza · Married on 01/12/2019

Best dj in nj!

Picking KMG as our DJ was the BEST decision we made for our wedding!!

We first went to a KMG wedding 2 years before our wedding day and we already knew that's who we wanted for our wedding, and they didn't disappoint! Amable is amazing to work with, he is great at knowing exactly what kind of crowd he's entertaining for and he had everyone dancing all night long! After our wedding, we had so many compliments about how good the DJ was and how our wedding was one of the BEST they have ever been to!
    If you have an opportunity to book them for your event, don't settle for less. KMG IS WHERE ITS AT!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019

David Braun · Married on 12/08/2018

Epic party

I knew that when I attended a wedding two years ago that was hosted by KMG and Amable and which turned out to be the best entertainment and party I have ever been too that they would be the one we needed when it was our turn. Two years later and the day came. Without a doubt we turned to KMG and Amable for the entertainment and they did not disappoint and were absolutely amazing! We for sure did not want our wedding to be one where people are sitting around and not partying and Amable and KMG made sure that didn’t happen! We have a tougher crowd to get going, but they made sure they got the party going all night! Amable has the perfect amount of interaction with the crowd and gets everyone involved and turned it into the time of our lives! Not every DJ is able to get and keep the party going like KMG! Not too mention we used KMG for the uplighting for the room and were blown away! Also used for the photo booth and I can say one of the best quality photos/gifs I have ever received at a wedding photo booth! Thank you Amable and the crew for making the night unforgettable! 5 Stars!

Sent on 12/29/2018
  • Lovely

Lovely · Married on 11/08/2018

Phenomenal!

AMABLE and his team, KMG are just absolutely phenomenal!! They did everything we wanted and more for our destination wedding in Shangrila-La, Boracay Philippines. I’ve known Amable for almost 15 years and I’ve always known in my heart that no one else can host our wedding better than him and his team. We had complete trust in Amable not only because we’re like family but also because of his track record of high caliber parties. During our pre-wedding meetings, we just gave Amable complete freedom to choose the songs that will be the best for our wedding program, and it was the best decision because his music selection gave our wedding all the feels definitely a whirlwind of emotions! Our wedding was not just an event it was a beautiful experience of a lifetime, thanks so much again, Amable and KMG! We love you guys!

Sent on 12/21/2018
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 20
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 21

Aileen L. · Married on 09/01/2018

Non-Stop Party

I knew of KMG and Amable from friends and weddings that we attended in the past. Every wedding that KMG was a part of was always a great party, so I knew we had to book them for our big day even if it was on the west coast.

Amable has been very accommodating with us especially since we were planning our whole process with him bi-coastally. Whether it was text, phone calls or email, communicating with Amable was easy. When we met in person in the East Coast & before the big day, he went over everything to properly ensure that the final product would be the best. He is a perfectionist to his craft and it shows. The amount of hard work and attention to detail has not been missed and because of that, we can't thank him enough.

He and DJ Cope knew the type of crowd we were having and knew which songs to play before the party started to the very end. Not even 10 minutes into the reception, and the dance floor was already bumping. (Our receptionist was even bumping to our music)! From the lighting and music, to the clouds, everything was beyond I can imagined.

Amable understands how to keep the crowd alive and is able to read them throughout the entire event. There was never a dull moment and we appreciated that. We could not of asked for a better Entertainment Group. All of our guests complimented of how great, "lit", & fun the wedding was even weeks after our wedding. Our wedding wouldn't have been how awesome it was without KMG & Amable, especially since they brought that east coast flavor to the west coast. I am beyond grateful that a piece of my east coast made it out west. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Sincerely,
    A&A

Sent on 10/28/2018

Joel · Married on 08/03/2018

Big thanks to maestro aka "El Jefe", for the incredible, unforgettable and the best wedding Iberostar Paraiso Maya could ever ask for. Our family from out of state all the way to Manila, were all impressed with crowd interactions, energy and your stylish professionalism. The party was so live, that 2 weeks later my cousin from Manila booked KMG for her own wedding next year in the Philippines. It was definitely a party from beginning to end. From the lively introductions of the wedding entourage to the dance battles and final song sing alongs, the energy was always 100%. For most of the party, everyone was on their feet dancing the night away. We can't forget about the DJ (DJ Cope) who kept the party going with nonstop hits. From hip hop to R&B to pop and line dancing, everyone was enjoying themselves out on the dance floor. Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how much they enjoyed the wedding and how great the entertainment was. If you want a live and hype party from start to finish, then we highly recommend KMG without a doubt!

Ain't no party like a KMG party and that's facts!

#FilipinoTalent #ItsYabutTimeToBeAlcid

Love,
    Joel and Shane Alcid

Sent on 08/26/2018
  • Y

Yjie · Married on 03/22/2018

We knew of Amable and his team when he did my brother's wedding in August 2012 ! Fast forward to 3/22/18 for our wedding, my husband and I knew we wanted KMG, and we looked no further!

If you want a wedding that will entertain your guests and make your reception unique to YOU, that's what Amable does! He does not conform to the traditional way of partying the night away for a wedding. Exactly how you want the night to go, he will be your maestro. During our multiple meetings either via phone, text and in person, Amable made sure we knew this night was our night and whatever we wanted was a GO! We opted to skip the traditional bouquet/garter toss because we were having so much fun dancing! I don't know about other hosts, but he was busting moves with us on the dance floor too! Even got my grandmother on the dance floor!

When we met, we went over timeline, and if you're a bride who likes everything as organized as can be, Amable is the guys to see! He even help us decide on some details for our choreographed first dance. After all the wedding stress, at reception we let it all loose and had one of the best parties in our lives! Thanks to KMG!

As for the package, you get what you pay for... in a good way! We chose to go all out with the "all inclusive package", this included the billboard mural, custom up lighting, AND a LIVE PERCUSSIONIST! It was the coolest thing to have Crystal on the drums jamming the whole night through!

Amable, DJ EdSwift and his entire crew, made our wedding reception a night to remember!

Thanks also to Amable for custom designing both my husband's tuxes for our wedding.
    A personal stylist and maestro in one!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jayzel · Married on 11/24/2017

If you're looking for the best music and entertainment for your wedding, look no further! We knew of KMG from all the weddings we attended in the past. Every wedding that KMG was a part of was always a great party, so we knew we had to book them for our big day.

Amable is very passionate at everything he does. He is truly a perfectionist. You can call him the Filipino Diddy. I have no idea how he has time for everything! When you meet with him, he not only will go over everything they can provide, but also provide suggestions that may not even come across your mind. When we met with Amable to go over the final details he went over package options, song choices, style of wedding (energetic!), etc. He and the DJ, DJ EdSwift, knew the type of crowd we were having and knew which songs to play before the party started to the very end. From the lighting and music to the mural on the walls of our venue, everything was PERFECT.

Amable understands how to keep the crowd alive and pumped up throughout the entire event. There was literally never a dull moment. We could not of asked for a better Entertainment Group. All of our guests complimented of how great the wedding was. We got a lot of “This is the best wedding I’ve ever attended!” compliments! Most people say it to say it but everyone genuinely meant it. Our wedding wouldn't have been how great it was without KMG!

From the newlyweds,
    Mr. & Mrs. Liborio & Jayzel Flores

Sent on 12/11/2017
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 22
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 23
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 24

Monique · Married on 11/16/2017

It's always a party when Maestro is in the house!! We had an amazing night at our wedding reception with Amble and DJ Ed Swift leading the party. They were phenomenal! There was never a dull moment and the my guests enjoyed the variety of music they played. They understood the type of music we wanted and we just had a blast at our wedding. The "dance on the clouds" made our first dance extra special. We initially didn't plan for it but Amable was awesome enough to provide it for us and figured it would be beautiful and would look amazing on photos and it did! Thank you so much KMG!!!

Sent on 12/07/2017

Trisha · Married on 08/26/2017

Both my husband and I had our eyes on Amable and his team even before we started dating 6 years ago. From a public party they hosted at the Harborside Financial Center back in February 2012 to many of our friends' weddings throughout the years, KMG has NEVER failed at entertaining the entire crowd and keeping the dancefloor packed. They know their music genres, they're up to date, and they'll most definitely adjust and deliver to every type of crowd. This is why we knew without a doubt that KMG HAD to entertain our wedding.

As every bride and groom know, every part of the wedding planning process is fun but stressful. But BELIEVE us when we say that Amable helped make our reception planning a breeze! Before the wedding, he really took his time to meet with us in order to discuss the songs for all the formals and helped suggest a timeline for the reception by the hour along with some tips to ensure our wedding was going to be LIT! When our wedding day came and it was time to party, EVERYTHING was so PERFECT thanks to Amable and his team who had everything under control. To this day, we keep hearing from our guests that our wedding was the best they've ever experienced and everyone wishes we can do it all over again!

Thank you so much, KMG, for making our special day LIT and memorable. We can't wait to party with you again!

Love always,
    Jude & Trisha Fernandez
    #loveJTF

Sent on 01/04/2018

Starr · Married on 08/24/2017

We first experienced Amable and KMG at our friends' wedding 3 years ago. I said to myself this guy has SO much swag. He kept the party alive and had everyone on the dance floor. We weren't even engaged yet and I told my then boyfriend, that's the guy we're hiring for our wedding.. no ifs, ands, or buts!
    So when our time came, we immediately met with him. Amable was approachable and gregarious. His energy is infectious and it resonates in his work. He took the time to hype us up about our wedding, but little did he know we were already hooked, and booked him on the spot. His attention to detail was impressive and he accounted for elements that would have been overlooked by any other DJ/emcee. Amable offers way more than just music and entertainment.. he also provides style and decor for your venue.. AND your groom (shoutout to his Y2 collection!). The picture monogram and "dance on the clouds" we had was insanely beautiful and more than we could have ever imagined.. they were truly the icing on the cake to our venue decor.
    The day of our wedding, we knew we were in good hands and trusted everyone would have an awesome time. And of course, Amable and his crew delivered. Everyone raved about how much fun they had. We can't thank you guys enough for an amazing night!
    Pls save yourself the hassle.. book KMG or forever hold your peace!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Madeleine · Married on 08/19/2017

It's been a week after our wedding and we still have guests reaching out to let us know how AMAZING KMG was at our wedding. They say guests remember 2 things: food and the entertainment. The music definitely made our wedding a night to remember and we have Amable and KMG to thank for that. KMG was the very first vendor we booked after our venue and they were so easy to work with. KMG knew how to deliver based on our different emails/texts/ and live meetings. My husband and I didn't have to give too much direction because we trusted KMG and they definitely exceeded our expectations on the wedding night. I even coordinated a surprise dance for my husband (with me and bridesmaids and girlfriends) & Amable was a huge help during that process. Our guests loved the performance! THANK YOU AMABLE AND KMG for making our celebration a night to remember!!

Sent on 08/27/2017

gen · Married on 08/11/2017

We met Amable from the past weddings of our friends and every wedding we attended with him as The Maestro, we are always blown away by his work. My husband and I didn't have to go through to other vendors when it comes to entertainment when we got engaged and while working on our vendors' lists for our wedding. Right away, we have Amable in our mind. We are struck by how he managed to make the dance floor and to make the night unforgettable. When we had our last meeting with Amable to finalize everything, I was actually exhausted already from all the planning for our wedding and working a lot of hours at work, so I told him that I'll just give you our favourite songs that it shouldn't be missed in our wedding and I will leave everything up to him, that's how we trust him so bad. In our ceremony, we only picked few songs to play and the rests are up to him and without any surprise, he did an excellent choice and our ceremony became a memorable one. Our wedding guests kept telling us how good DJ Ed Swift and Amable for making their feet non stop on the dance floor. Thank you, Amable and DJ Ed Swift for making our wedding unforgettable and fun yet elegant. We owe it to you, big time!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    KEY MUSIC GROUP 25

Klarissa · Married on 07/27/2017

Look no further! Amable and the KMG team will literally take your wedding to the next level. We have never seen an empty dance floor when KMG is hosting. KMG brings so much life, energy, excitement and will absolutely have the room rocking! This team is the definition of elegance, professionalism and the highest of class in the business. Every detail was ironned out days ahead of the wedding. From the music playlist of different genres to creating the ambiance of upligting, Amable is passionate and work-driven who provided insight every step of the way. You have no idea how much weight was lifted off our shoulders from not having to worry about the entertainment. Truly the best!

P.S. Bring your dancing shoes :)

Sent on 12/21/2017
  • I

Ida · Married on 05/12/2017

From the very beginning I knew I wanted to have Amable and DJ Ed Swift at wedding, because I attended two weddings they hosted and I absolutely loved it. Amable not only was honest with me and helped me literally plan my whole floor plan layout but he exceeded my expectations even more on the day of my wedding! Everyone that attended loved the music DJ Ed Swift played and the best part was I didn't even give him a list of songs to play I just told them the type of genres I liked! It's an amazing feeling when people say that your wedding was one of the best they've attended and I honestly know that it was because of KMG! Thank you so so much and I am happy to be a part of the fam!!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Kristina · Married on 05/05/2017

We've been to several weddings that Amable and Key Music Group have hosted and have been blown away every single time so it was a must to check them out. Meeting with Amable/Ble was very easy; he impressed us with everything he presented and we all talked like old friends. KMG was always on the top of our list, and despite initially booking another DJ, Ble really helped us out to make sure we got what we wanted for our package. We booked Ble and DJ Edswift along with dry ice for our first dance and our poster monogram projection. It all worked out beautifully. The monogram projection on our ballroom wall was beautiful; the dry ice made our first dance ethereal and magical. Ble made sure everything was seamless and on schedule; the music was on point the whole night. Countless guests came up to us saying the music was incredible and how beautiful the reception was. Thank you to the maestro and KMG for an amazing wedding experience! Can't stop, won't stop!

Sent on 05/13/2017

Christina · Married on 12/31/2016

This review is wayyyy over do but better late than never. I can't thank KMG Experience enough for the amazing job they did at our New Years Eve Wedding. From beginning to end, Amable was an absolute pleasure to work with. KMG Experience was the first entertainment company we met with and after meeting with Amable we cancelled all of the other appointments we had and booked with him. His style is unmatched, it is classy and tasteful with an edge. Which is exactly what we were looking for. He not only did our music, but also took care of the lighting details and ambiance we were looking for that set the stage for what you knew was going to be a great night as soon as you walked in the room. His set up was breathtaking and the energy he brought to the dance floor was pure fire. He gave us the perfect balance we were looking for to satisfy our hispanic and non hispanic guest as well as the older and younger crowd. He knows is music ALL of it!!!

To add to his many talents, he also custom designed my husbands' tux and took care of the details resulting in a sharp classy look!! Shot out to your Y2 Collection!!! I can go on and on!! Thank you so much for helping us to create such a memorable night!!! @y2_collection @kmgexperience

Sent on 04/03/2017

carolina · Married on 11/19/2016

I couldn't have imagined my wedding day without the Key Music Group!! I literally had the best day of my life. I leverage KMG for MC, DJ, lighting and a photo booth. Amable was recommended to me through a co-worker and he was just as great as my friend described. When you meet him the first time you feel like you're talking to an old friend. Leaving our first meeting I was super confident that he was the man for the job. He is full of positive vibes which makes you feel at ease for the big day. He provides great recommendations and carries the conversation on how to make the big day as fun, beautiful and energetic as possible. DJ Ed Swift was a complete pleasure. Our dance floor was literally never emptied. I received so many compliments the day of and weeks later about how great the MC and DJ were. I look back and watch videos to see everyone you could possibly imagine dancing all night long including the hubby and I. Another important thing that I loved was how they managed the flow of the reception. There was never a lull, even when the 3 courses were served the music playing was still very lively to want to keep you grooving and incorporated dance sets between courses. This in turn made the reception feel long and didn't just fly by. To summarize: they are amazing, worth every penny and if you don't hire them you would regret it.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Elicia · Married on 09/25/2016

There aren't enough characters available here to fully explain how awesome Amable' and his team at KMG are at getting the party going! He was attentive and even gave suggestions based on our venue for lighting that really made a great impact. KMG knows what they are doing and we would recommend them for any event where you want people out of their seats and dancing. Our Wedding was picture perfect and KMG had a big part in making it very special for us. You do not have to look any further than Key Music Group, they are the real deal!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Rhia · Married on 09/04/2016

The BEST wedding DJ out there! It was such a pleasure to work with Amable during wedding planning. I felt abnormally calm when it came to the logistics of my wedding because I knew I hired a vendor that I could place 100% trust in to throw an amazing time & KMG delivered. We are still hearing our guests tell us that they had "the best time at our wedding", that it was "the best wedding" they'd ever been to, & our wedding was "epic". Hiring KMG is the best decision you can make for your reception. My guests, husband, & I were on the dance floor the entire night. Amable, DJ EdSwift, & our amazing percussionist made sure that the dance floor was always packed. They are definitely experts in reading the crowd and playing amazing music for the perfect moment. I just received my wedding photos last week and all the reception photos showed that the already large dance floor was constantly packed with guests having an absolute blast! Some guests even told me they felt like they were in some poppin' NYC club. I couldn't even stay at the bar when i wanted to because the music would pull me right back to the dance floor! My husband and I really felt the Amable truly loved what he did not at all for the money, but for the PASSION! This is the DJ you need, there is truly no one better! THANK YOU KMG!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Kristine · Married on 09/02/2016

We knew we wanted the KMG Experience the moment we started looking at vendors. Their professionalism, style and musicality fit perfectly into the vision we had for our wedding.

We had the pleasure of partying with Amable and DJ Swift several times before our big day and loved how each encounter was a different experience, fitting the personalities of the celebrated couple and their guests perfectly. So when our day finally came we knew they would deliver. Amable and Dj Swift kept our dance floor PACKED from the minute the doors to reception opened to the very last beat played.

Working with Amable to help create the vision we had for our wedding made planning for us a little less crazy. His expertise in this area made us confident that we would have the look and feel we were hoping to create for our day. And as planned, everything turned out flawlessly - to the lighting, our photo montage, and the entertainment. He even helped my husband create his vision of his wedding day tux and dinner jacket (Y2!).

We hope to run into KMG several more times in the future because every party of theirs is a great party. If you want to know what the KMG Experience is like just take a look at those #KMGQuickMix(es) - they speak for themselves.

Sent on 12/14/2016

AiveeMarie · Married on 08/28/2016

There truly isn't enough words to say how amazing Key Music group truly is. Amable and Ed and their whole team have seriously made such an amazing impact on one of the most important days of my life. Ever since the first wedding I had seen them host, I knew that when I'd want to get married I would want only the best in the industry to make sure they would make my guest dance all night long and that is exactly what Amable and his team did. I couldn't have imagined our wedding to be any better that it did that day. I could not get my guest to get off the dance floor and even weeks after the wedding had ended they were still going on and on about how amazing the music was. They seriously were family and made sure that everything I ever dreamt of came true. They truly bring such elegance, professionalism, quality with a touch of luxury and style. You can never go wrong bringing them to the party and I can assure you that you wont regret it. I seriously wanna just throw a regular party just to have them host it. I will never forget everything they have done. Not only did they throw the best beats that night, but they also made me an amazing snapchat filter my guests truly enjoyed, and the most bomb wall piece that expanded the entire wall at Addison Park which blew me away. If there is anything you can invest in on your big day, entertainment has to be it and it has to be KEY MUSIC GROUP. Love you guys!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

What you get with Amable is more than just a vendor, its more than just a DJ/entertainer its more than you can possibly expect! Amable is the whole package, he will go above and beyond to make your wishes come true and that is PRICELESS! In our meetings I expressed to him that I wanted to party and dance till my feet fell off and thats exactly how our wedding went, it was truly amazing, the percussionist is a must have! He actually found my wedding shoes which I had no idea I had left behind lol
    When my mother was stressed Amable was there to the rescue, making her dance and reminding her that everything was going to be just fine and I will never forget that! He made the effort to speak to my family from Colombia in Spanish (not knowing they spoke English so it was hilarious to find this out after the fact) but the thought and the effort is what mattered.
    I can keep going on and on because that's how incredible he is but I'll end with just two more thoughts.... We love him so much we have hired him for a birthday party next year AND you know you had a successful celebration when your guests ask you "Could we party like this every weekend?!"
    Amable is simply THE BEST in the industry no need to mess around somewhere else!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Luckie · Married on 08/19/2016

Everyone has their own sense of style and preference when choosing the most approprite type of entertainment for your wedding. (Yes.. it is quite overwhelming to say the least.) Do not choose for your guests.. choose with what best suits the bride and the groom and the rest will follow!!!

After an emotionally-filled wedding ceremony.. you and your closest loved ones deserve a relaxing, yet, energized reception that culiminates the night.
    We were fortunate enough to get referrals from family and friends and our decision was finalized with entertainers we can depend on for both professionalism and reliability!!!
    Key Music Group explains and re-explains every aspect of the reception with all the services they provide from the first time you meet to the final farewell! What a stress reliever to never be left out of the loop and to trust that the "night" will be taken cared of!!!! Plus..You get all this while staying within budget!!!!

With 400+ eager guests awaiting a "night to remember.." Maestro Amable and DJ Ed Swift of Key Music Group took the event "under" their watchful care and delivered way beyond our expectations!!! Their attention to details and responding to our guests made for a memorable and eventful night!!! (*The dancefloor was always packed!!!!)

We are truly blessed to have chosen Key Music Group!!!!
    Heartfelt thanks - Maestro Amable and DJ Ed Swift for imprinting your talents with us and all those we love!!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016