Kevin White Music Reviews

50 | Charlottesville, VA

50 Reviews for Kevin White Music

Christina Fanitzi · Married on 10/12/2020

Kevin White is The Best

We hired Kevin White merely days before our wedding, when our original musicians backed out. He was prompt in email, followed up with a phone call, and very transparent and fair through the process. He is so professional and goes above and beyond to craft the perfect musical program, and went so far as to learn a new song and coordinate w/the local Catholic church to learn hymns which were special for us. Kevin let us know the exact electrical requirements, conducted a reconnaissance of the property, presented us recommendations, and also was very forthcoming in helping through our rain plan. I trusted Kevin, implicitly, and I am so grateful our other couple fell through because we hit the jackpot w/ Kevin. #cellobrationalltheway!

Sent on 11/19/2020

Adam Barish · Married on 10/11/2020

A pro's pro

Working with Kevin is something I never took for granted throughout the process and appreciate even more in hindsight. He is kind, adaptable, and accessible, and his impressive skill gave my wife and I the opportunity to select many of the musical selections at our wedding. Due to bad weather and the coronavirus, our performing ensemble took on several iterations, each of which Kevin spearheaded in putting together.

I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you, Kevin, for making our wedding that much more special.

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/03/2020

Beautiful, fun and different music!!

We used Kevin and Laura (Cellobration) for our wedding and we absolutely loved them. Kevin was extremely responsive to emails from the get go. He provided suggestions for musical selections but was also able to deliver on all the songs that we specially requested. We had more classical music through the ceremony and fun, pop covers during the cocktail hour. Lots of guests commented on how different and enjoyable the music was!! We would absolutely pick them again and I highly recommend their services!!

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Mel

Mel E · Married on 07/24/2020

Beautiful Music

The music was absolutely beautiful. We got so many compliments about the music on the terrace, during the ceremony, and cocktail hour at our wedding. They provided the perfect vibe and atmosphere to enjoy all that our venue (Early Mountain) has to offer. We were so pleased with how everything turned out.

Special thanks to Kevin & Laura for helping make our special day so memorable!

Sent on 07/26/2020

Thomas Brown · Married on 07/18/2020

Great choice

Kevin signed on last minute to help out at our small ceremony he was awesome and played a lot of our favorite songs

Sent on 07/20/2020

Annie Alberghini · Married on 06/20/2020

Amazing touch to our big day!

Review by parents of the bride:

It is our absolute pleasure to provide this review for Kevin White. We secured Kevin’s services to enhance the atmosphere when welcoming guest at the cocktail hour just prior to our daughter and son-in-law’s wedding reception. Little did we know at the time we hired Kevin that COVID chaos would soon ensue. Throughout our change in venue due to COVID shut downs, Kevin remained a calm constant in an ever evolving set of circumstances.

Kevin visited our original venue to ensure he was familiar with the layout and grand piano. At no additional charge or prompting, he visited the new venue to do the same. Upon his visit he found the grand piano was not properly tuned and took action to work with the venue to get it ready. Without us having to follow up (and had we not been there setting up we would have never known), Kevin returned again to ensure the tuning had been completed as expected. He showed up
    early and was dressed appropriately. Throughout the lead up to and the actual event, Kevin continued his polite professionalism always ensuring our focus was on our daughter and the wedding.

We cannot speak highly enough about his amazing relationship with the ebony and ivory on which he entertained us during cocktails. His work ethic and work product was outstanding from the moment we reached out to him through his time with us that evening.

Without reservation, we endorse Kevin White and highly recommend him knowing from personal experience that he is a gentleman, a professional, and an amazing musical talent.

Sent on 07/25/2020

Debbie Krahe · Married on 06/06/2020

Fantastic!

Kevin’s music is wonderful! I heard him play at another wedding and knew immediately that I wanted him to play for my daughter’s wedding. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/16/2020

Lauren Wills · Married on 05/16/2020

Highly recommend

Kevin's music was absolutely transformative. My only regret was being so caught up in the wedding that I couldn't give it all of my attention and enjoy it completely. Kevin made a special trip to our venue (which is not the most convenient place as it is on top of a mountain) just to make sure he knew the layout and could set things up efficiently on our wedding day. I highly recommend hiring Kevin for your event.

Sent on 10/11/2020
  • Molly

Molly Caldera · Married on 11/02/2019

Thank you, Kevin!

Kevin was fantastic in every way! He was prompt, kind, and came up with great suggestions for our church ceremony. The pre-ceremony and ceremony music was beautiful and I go many compliments from guests on it! Book Kevin - his talent, professionalism, and kindness will certainly be an asset to your day!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Katherine · Married on 10/19/2019

Highly recommend!

Kevin and Laura played for our ceremony and cocktail hour and I really cannot say enough good things about them! Kevin was a joy to work with. He responds so promptly to questions and is always quick to offer advice and suggestions based on his years of experience. He is such a professional which became even more obvious to me when, despite our officiant cuing our guests to stand too soon, he flawlessly transitioned to our processional music without hesitation. I gave him only a general idea of what we wanted to hear during cocktail hour and I can’t tell you how many guests commented on their perfect music selections. Kevin and Laura are a class act and you will NOT regret booking them! We feel so grateful to have had them on our team on our best day!!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Becca · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding Ceremony/Cocktail Music

Kevin was amazing! He was so quick to respond to my emails and all the questions I had. He was a pro, and was able to easily set up and sound amazing for our outdoor ceremony and then transition to indoor cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Genevieve Moore · Married on 10/05/2019

Flawless! Bravo to Kevin!

Happy to lend Mr. Kevin our unqualified endorsement/recommendation! Thoroughly painless & professional -from start to finish! Kevin's heaven-sent music - added a touch-of-class to an already glorious day! Bravo to Kevin!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Devon · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful music and seamless process!

We are so glad that we worked with Kevin and Laura for our wedding. They provided music during the ceremony and cocktail hour. From the start, Kevin was responsive and very easy to work with. He was flexible with music and set up/structure and he even provided a clip-on microphone for the officiant to use (which I highly recommend). The music itself was lovely and we received compliments from so many guests on it. We cannot recommend Kevin and Laura enough!

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • John

John White · Married on 08/05/2019

Rehearsal Dinner

Kevin was wonderful! We met with him before selecting him and he clearly explained our options etc. His follow up was prompt and he did a great job at the dinner. He was flexible as we made some adjustments along the way. This was a important day for us and he was there ALL THE WAY! As an example, as I was about to give my talk, the facility microphone was not working properly and he somehow connected his speakers so the night was saved. I recommend him 100%.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Autumn Cloyd · Married on 07/19/2019

Must Book Kevin for Your Event

My husband and I hired Kevin to play during our wedding reception for the cocktail hour and dinner. His music was fantastic and the piano was a nice, elegant touch to the event. I highly recommend Kevin as he was very easy to work with and quick to respond to any questions/concerns. I definitely will contact him for any future pianist needs!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • kailahlee

Kailah · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

Kevin was wonderful to work with for our wedding ceremony! He was extremely prompt, organized and asked all the right questions leading up to the event! He even met with me the week before the wedding to do a walk through so not one thing was missed and to ensure there were no issues the day of the event. While I can't personally remember any of the ceremony music since I believe I blacked out walking down the aisle, all the guests say it was beautiful and I cannot wait to hear it in my video!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Mary · Married on 06/01/2019

Mary Barnett (Mother of the bride)

Unbelievable. Kevin is so easy to work with. He is professional and so talented. There was not a dry eye in the church when she walked down the aisle to “A Thousand Years” The combination of the piano and cello was unbelievable. Best Ever❤️

Sent on 06/03/2019

Carter Barnett · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful music and talented group

Kevin White and his Cellobration team were amazing! The music was so beautiful and brought tears to our eyes (and many others). It truly made the ceremony special to us, and so many people are still talking about how great they were. Kevin was awesome to work with too. He met with us personally to talk through the details and what we wanted, and even came to our rehearsal to get a feel for the venue and piano. So talented, I'd recommend to anyone - he'll give your ceremony a special touch!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Sheryl

Sheryl · Married on 05/11/2019

Mother of The Bride

Kevin, Thank you for the wonderful Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Reception music you and your team performed. The Cello and Piano combination was great, It was emotional to hear the music that the Bride & Groom selected come to life! Thanks again! Sheryl Schwartz

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Erin

Erin Lavelle · Married on 05/04/2019

Definitely Recommend! Best pianist in the area

Kevin was amazing! From the second I first emailed him, I knew he was responsive and flexible. He never rushed me to make a decision on the music and even threw out some great recommendations for songs for the ceremony. He can play anything (and in several different ways!) My dad even planned a surprise to have a "Love Actually" style band play 'All You Need is Love' during the recessional and Kevin worked with him to ensure it went off without a hitch.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Bobbie · Married on 03/02/2019

The Perfect Pianist

Kevin White is a true asset to any event. My daughter got married Saturday it was truly an amazing day. Kevin was top notch from beginning to end. He met every expectation from playing at the wedding to playing at the reception. If I could give him 20 stars I would. Kevin will not disappoint. I am so glad that he was my choice. Pure perfection! Thank you Kevin for such a perfect day.

Sent on 03/05/2019

ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful vendor to work with, 100% recommend!

Kevin was such a pleasure to work with. I booked him (on piano and his colleague on cello) with very little notice. He was calm, organized, very flexible and easy to get ahold of, the opposite of the type of bride-to-be that I was!

I wasn’t sure what music to choose for the ceremony since I loved all the traditional songs, and was being very indecisive. But Kevin guided me and took the lead, I let him pick and loved his choices, he truly knows his stuff! If you are more decisive, Kevin will be sure to ask you first, and is willing to work with you on traditional or more contemporary songs.

We also had a New Orleans style second line parade, which I mentioned to Kevin. After that, Kevin coordinated everything with additional brass band members for the parade and even put away his piano fingers and served as the drum lead. Multi talented musician :)

We have heard from multiple guests how wonderful the music was, during the pre-ceremony, ceremony and parade. We have no doubt that he orchestrated the ambience that we wanted, relaxed and intimate, even though we had 200 guests!

Thank you Kevin for making our ceremony and second line parade so amazing! We would recommend working with Kevin any day!

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Sara

Sara Power · Married on 11/17/2018

The absolute best

Kevin is the absolute best!!! He was so responsive and receptive to diverse ideas, and did an INCREDIBLE job of making it all work. He was able to adapt Chasing Cars as my bridal entrance, and it was truly magical: everything I'd ever hoped and dreamed!!! He is truly one of a kind, and provides the most exceptional service. Thank you for making my day the best of my life!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Michelle Butler · Married on 11/02/2018

Talented Pianist

Kevin was fun and personable. He was willing to take requests on the fly. He brought wonderful spirit to our holiday party on 12/14/2018 at Red Pump Kitchen (party of 125).

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • Jacob

Jacob Westfall · Married on 10/27/2018

Great service, good people, amazing price

We hired Kevin and his cello partner (Cellobrations) for our wedding and they were magnificent. They were incredibly responsive, professional, customized our playlist for us and came early to set up. They were extremely nice to us and our guests and their service was reasonably priced. Our ceremony was delayed and they even agreed to stay later for us. We highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 03/18/2019