Kevin Kramer Photography Reviews

57 | Drexel Hill, PA

57 Reviews for Kevin Kramer Photography

Maddy · Married on 07/14/2017

Choosing a photographer for our wedding was a stressful decision because we wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. We couldn't have been happier to find Kevin to make us feel comfortable that we chose the best photographer around! Kevin and his assistant, Meg, are two of the nicest and coolest people to work with. They made our engagement shoot and wedding photos super relaxing and fun. We look forward to cherishing our amazing photos forever. We also opted to have Kevin bring his photo booth to our wedding, which turned out to be the most popular spot of the night! From the props to the photo booth album, everything was top notch and we are so pleased we decided to add the photo booth. The pictures are priceless! Kevin did such an amazing job with our wedding that many of our friends have been asking for his information as a recommendation. For any future photo needs, we look forward to continue working with Kevin and Meg. They are truly the best there is! Thanks again to Kevin and his wonderful team! -Matt & Maddy

Sent on 01/01/2018

Kevin was wonderful as our photographer! We felt so comfortable and got some amazing pics! :)

Sent on 12/06/2017

Jenna · Married on 05/20/2017

Kevin did our wedding on May 20th 2017 as well as our engagement pictures and I would definitely recommend him, I only met him a couple times and felt like I knew him for much longer, he was very friendly, professional and everyone loved how he was very down to earth and easy to work with. Our photos came out great and our photo album, we also used him for our photo booth which was a huge hit. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for there wedding.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Lisa · Married on 11/04/2016

You NEED to get this guy as your photographer! Kevin Kramer did SUCH a good job capturing our day. I am so thrilled with the gorgeous pictures he took. Not only were the pictures literally everything I had hoped for and more, but he is an awesome guy! He was so easy to work with during the planning process. On the wedding day, Kevin and his assistant were so enthusiastic and made me so comfortable and confident. All my bridal party and family members loved working with him as well. He literally jumped up and down in excitement when he got a great picture. I came across Kevin from a random recommendation, and I am so blessed we picked him! He will make you feel special on your special day!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Amy · Married on 10/29/2016

Kevin is awesome! Not only does he do great work but he has a great personality and makes you feel comfortable. His assistant Megan is pretty awesome as well. They both kept our groomsmen in check which I truly appreciate. Also I can't even begin to tell you how amazing his photobooth, the photobooth book and Jen who runs it are. So many props and they even have a countdown the shows up on the screen so you aren't surprised. I could not be happier with how everything went with kevin for our special day. I will most definitely be recommending him to everyone who needs a photographer. :)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Julianne · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I chose Kevin from a list of recommended vendors through our wedding venue and we were very glad we did. He instantly made us feel at ease in front of the camera and the second photographer he usually works with, Megan, was awesome as well. They were a great pair to have following us around all night. They made sure to get every shot we wanted and even those we didn't know we wanted. Kevin was super easy to get in contact with and the photo book we received from him is stunning. Thanks again, Kevin and Megan!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2016

Working with Kevin was awesome! He is very professional as well as laid back. Kevin and his team didn't miss a moment of our special day. We loved our pictures and the entire experience with Kevin Kramer photography. I would be happy to recommend Kevin to any couple who is interested in having all of their amazing memories captured by one of the best in the business!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Erika · Married on 05/14/2016

Kevin Kramer Photography was recommended to me and my husband from a family member who used Kevin to document their big day. We had seen their wedding pictures and heard about their experience with Kevin and immediately set up an appointment. My husband and I met with Kevin to discuss the different packages and services that he had to offer and we immediately knew that we wanted to move forward with Kevin as our photographer.
    Throughout the initial appointment and still to this day, Kevin has been felixble, super responsive, and genuinely cared about what my husband and I wanted.
    The day of our wedding, my husband and I ended up extending our wedding reception an extra hour. To our surprise, Kevin also stayed the extra hour without being asked to do so and without additional compensation. That is almost unheard of and really is a good example of the type of person Kevin is.
    I could not be more pleased with our decision to use Kevin Kramer Photography to document my engagement and wedding day. I now only regret not signing up to use the photo booth at our reception!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/23/2016

Kevin was easy going & overall amazing to work with. His great personality meshed well with our group & guests. Kevin went above & beyond our expectations to capture the memories our special day ! Highly recommend

Sent on 11/29/2016

Colleen · Married on 09/18/2015

The pictures turned out great!!!Kevin and his staff were flexible professional and fun. Thank you for making our wedding pictures so special. We received the wedding pictures album in a timely matter.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Megan · Married on 09/06/2015

Kevin and his second shooter Megan were absolutely fantastic. We had a very large wedding party (13 bridesmaids, 13 groomsmand, 2 ring beares, and a flower girl). Kevin and Megan helped to keep everything organized and flowing smoothly. The pictures are magical. They truly captured the spirit of my husband and I. We got married in Ocean City, NJ. We took pictures on the beach, at the church, and then at the yacht club. In each setting, both Kevin and Megan had really creative ideas. I HIGHLY recommend Kevin's services. I am beyond thrilled!!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Cristen · Married on 07/11/2015

Kevin is an awesome photographer and a true professional. He understood our vision from the very beginning and really brought it to life on our wedding day. He was accommodating and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. He went above and beyond and even accompanied my husband and I on a very bumpy ride to the top of a mountain to take unforgettable shots. Kevin captured everything we wanted and more. He is extremely down to earth and personable which was very calming on such a hectic yet unforgettable day. I would highly recommend Kevin Kramer Photography. We could not have picked a better photographer for our special day.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2015

I highly recommend Kevin Kramer Photography! Kevin, from the beginning made my husband & myself feel extremely comfortable. It was great to know that I could reach out to him with any questions or concerns I had about our engagement or wedding photos. He was always quick to get back to you! Never made you feel like you were bothering him. He was able to capture gorgeous photos the whole day of my wedding. ! I also used his photo booth services! He had the awesome props! The best part about the photo booth was I was able to use a customized back drop & fit a ton of people in the photos! I can't thank Kevin enough for making our wedding day even more perfect!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 06/13/2015

I haven't seen all of the photos yet, but based on the couple of samples, and our engagement session, I know that they'll be excellent.
    Kevin is funny, creative, friendly and just an all around nice guy. Makes you feel comfortable in front of the lens.

Sent on 06/25/2015

Nicole · Married on 05/22/2015

Kevin is an amazing photographer and person. He made everyone in our wedding party feel comfortable and at ease. When doing our engagement photos and formal wedding shots, he helped us feel completely comfortable and eased the feelings of awkwardness my husband and I had while taking photos.

Sent on 10/21/2015

Maryanne · Married on 05/16/2015

Kevin was nothing short of amazing ! His work is spectacular. He is professional, genuine, and hilarious. I am truly impressed with his work, he is the best around. He is always accessible! I am so pleased he was able to photograph my wedding, the moments he captured where priceless! Great guy !

Sent on 09/24/2015

Kevin Kramer is hands down the best photographer I've ever met. So many of my friends told me that they wished they knew him when they were planning their weddings. My husband and I chose a somewhat non-traditional route for our wedding. Kevin listened, was completely open to all of ideas and nailed every single one of them. He didn't push us, lecture us or tell us what everybody else does and completely embraced our vision for our day. He got some of the most amazing shots- even captured a tear rolling down my cheek during my mother's speech. Everyone in our family and wedding party felt comfortable in front of him and truly forgot he was there- resulting in some amazing candid shots. When I look through our album, I can relive every moment of our perfect day- getting ready, giving my speech to my girls, walking down the aisle, saying my vows and dancing on cloud 9 with the love of my life at the reception. All the silly, ridiculous and tender moments were captured perfectly. My photos arrived at my house in a custom flash drive holder that I proudly display in our home. Kevin is too notch from start to finish- you absolutely should hire him to preserve the best day of your life!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Michelle · Married on 02/27/2015

Kevin Kramer and his team and fantastic! Our organization has used his Party Booth on more than one occasion and we will continue go to him as our "go to Photo Booth guy"! Kevin and his staff are friendly and interact well with guests! They bring a great deal of fun to our events! I would also say that the props they have for their Party Booth are superior to other vendors we have used in the past!
    I highly recommend Kevin Kramer Photography for any of your photography needs! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Kevin Kramer was amazing for our photographer! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an affordable photographer who has a great eye for amazing shots. He has a great personality and helped make my husband and I a tad less stressed the day of the wedding! I am so happy with the pictures I have seen Kevin done for us so far!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Kevin is an amazing photographer! He was so wonderful to work with during the whole process from start to finish. He listened to any ideas I had and worked his magic. Along with being so fun and easy going, he went above and beyond to make sure that we got the perfect images and I could not be happier with the finished product. We would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/17/2014

Kevin was an amazing person to work with, he has such a great sense of humor. His work is beautiful and his packages don't break your bank, also he captured so many pictures that day, so many where I can basically relive my wedding day over and over and not feel like I skipped a beat! We will recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 12/05/2014

Nancy · Married on 12/07/2013

Kevin Kramer is a fabulous photographer and really captures the bride and groom and their personalities. Loved everyone of our photos and could not be happier. Thank you Kevin for the amazing memories we will cherish always.
    Nancy and Rich

Sent on 06/05/2014

Susan · Married on 10/12/2013

Kevin and Michael were fabulous to work with! My husband and I are very happy with our wedding photos! They captured every moment from start to finish. We have already recommended them to family and friends! Thanks again for everything, guys!!

Sent on 12/22/2013

Kristy · Married on 10/11/2013

Kevin Kramer Photography documented my wedding on October 11, 2013. I could not have been more impressed! Kevin is very down to earth, extremely easy to work with, and is truly amazing at photography. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2013

I honestly have to give Kevin 5/5!! Kevin Kramer, did an absolutely amazing job photographing our day!!!! As I look through my pictures, I relive each minute of the day! Thank you Kevin for creatively capturing the most beautiful moments! We are so glad you were “the one” to document our wedding day!!

Sent on 12/23/2013