Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination Reviews

Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 5
Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 6
Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 7

Sheree · Married on 09/09/2017

What a miracle worker Kevin Covey was during my daughter’s wedding. We had been planning her wedding since September 2016. We had booked a fabulous beach wedding at the Ritz Carlton, Naples, Florida for September 9, 2017. The date was special because it was my husband and mines anniversary as well as my husband’s parent’s anniversary. The Ritz Naples had done a beautiful job putting together exactly the wedding my daughter had wanted. My husband loved the venue at Naples. It was one of his favorite places to go visit. Unexpectedly, during the engagement he became ill and passed away. This made the wedding date even more significant to my daughter. As the wedding date grew near, so did trouble in the Atlantic. It looked like her wedding venue and day was going to be the target for Hurricane Irma. On Tuesday September 5th the ball started rolling and we were getting moved to my daughter’s second location choice – The Ritz Carlton Laguna Nigel. We had been there on several occasions when she was younger with her dad and it had been his favorite. Remarkably, the venue was available and that’s when Kevin Covey stepped in. We flew to California immediately and met with him Wednesday the 6th. He was able to take the wedding and literally move it to California, ready for action, in just 3 days. Every last detail was unbelievable. He even was able to move the rehearsal dinner and make it as similar. I know he was working around the clock because I would email him in the middle of the night when I would think of something and he would email be back in the middle of the night as well. Everyone who attended could not believe it hadn’t been planned there for the full year. Kevin is fabulous!

Sent on 09/29/2017
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 8
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 9
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 10
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 11
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 12
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 13

Stephanie · Married on 09/01/2017

Kevin is truly an incredible wedding and event planner! My husband and I wanted to have our dream wedding at the Ritz Carlton, Dana point, California but living in Arizona we knew it would be challenging. Kevin was the perfect person to help create our beautiful day. I am an interior designer and was very specific as to how I wanted our wedding day to unfold. Kevin and Beth were so accommodating and helped every detail fall into place. From the custom music requests to the speciality designed flowers, to the color of the note cards in the blessing box. Kevin is a professional and truly cared about each and every detail of our special day! We can't thank Kevin, Beth and the rest of his team enough for helping us to create the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 21
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 22
    Kevin Covey Wedding & Event Coordination 23

Jane · Married on 09/03/2016

Kevin is a kind gentle person who doesn't let his vision interfere with your wedding vision. He listens and guides in the most professional way!
    Whatever your dreams are he will make happen!

Sent on 11/03/2016
  • F

Francie · Married on 08/06/2016

We have only great things to say about Kevin Covey and his team. We had less than 6 months to plan a wedding, and also were in the midst of house remodeling. There was no time to plan a wedding. So it was from the grace of God to have found Kevin. He guided us through the process, and helped us find truly talented and professional vendors --photographer, videographer, flowers, DJ, guitarist, linen rental, you name it. You don’t realize how many vendors are involved until things get going. Kevin is extremely well organized, his communication was topnotch and he was right on with his recommendations when we were unsure of who to select as vendors. He worked into the wee hours to keep us up to date. The end result? Family and friends were in awe of our wedding, and asked how we did it, pulling off such a well orchestrated event. Simple, I said, just hire Kevin. He genuinely worked with our personal taste to ensure we were happy and that the event would come off without a hitch. My family thought it was a majestic sight. My husband and I were speechless of how everything came together, liked a perfect symphony!
    We were able to kick back and enjoy our special day, and now have great memories to cherish. My husband would say: “Yep, the wedding is expensive, but Kevin was by far worth every penny.” He created such a beautiful masterpiece for us to be proud of for years to come. We recommend Kevin without hesitation.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Vince · Married on 07/02/2016

Kevin and his team are simply AWESOME and definitely top notch! Our wedding was nothing short of spectacular from the vendor coordination, the detailed itinerary, and the minute details of the design, table settings and event layout.

His vast experience and connections in the industry made everything less stressful for both my wife and I. He’s very accommodating to every request that we make and provides his honest opinion every time. There are times where we thought that we could just incorporate everything that we’ve thought of, but, with Kevin’s professional guidance and creative knack, we had the most wonderful and cohesive wedding.

Kevin was referred to us by my wife’s bestfriend. After attending an event that he planned, we were amazed on how everything was laid out. We scheduled an initial meeting with him where he explained the whole process and after that, we felt that he’s the right fit for us. We’re super glad that we made the right decision of having him as our planner.

Throughout the wedding planning process, Kevin constantly checks in with us and ensures that whatever question or uncertainties we have are addressed in a timely manner. During selection of our vendors, he’d always present us with several options until we’ve come up with a decision. Another good thing that we really liked about Kevin is that he will get to know you and how you perceive your wedding and he will make sure that throughout the wedding planning process that we stay that course.

A lot of people have commented about how simple yet elegant our wedding was and it’s all thanks to Kevin and his amazing team.

The sparkler send off was a nice touch to end the night but the 3-D mapping on our cake during reception tops it all. And Kevin made it all possible!

Thank you so much from both of us. We highly recommend Kevin and his amazing team.

Blessings!

Sent on 10/18/2016
  • SoCalDenise

Denise · Married on 09/25/2015

Kevin and his team helped us realize our vision for the PERFECT 150 guest wedding and reception at the Millennium Biltmore in Los Angeles, CA. His vendor recommendations were solid and saved us a lot of time and stress. I especially appreciated him keeping us on track during planning, as we had an aggressive timeline of about 3 months once we determined the venue.

Sent on 03/28/2017

Sneha · Married on 05/31/2015

Kevin and his team did an incredible job at our wedding! Our wedding was a traditional Hindu ceremony, and Kevin did his research and took the time to understand the different customs and needs. Kevin has a positive attitude and is easy to work with. Kevin and his team took my ideas and ran with them, implementing them beautifully while also adding their own creative touches. I would highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 04/30/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/16/2014

You simply will not find a better wedding coordinator than Kevin Covey. He is so professional and in tune to your needs - he doesn't miss a single detail. He asks the right questions and is also ready to give suggestions if needed. He knows his business... he foresees any challenges and knows how to cut them off at the path to avoid them! He thought of things I would never have considered and because he did, we made corrections that helped the evening run smoothly and enjoyable for everyone. My officiant, bridal party, family, and all my vendors each commented on how professional Kevin is and attentive to details. The vendors especially commented that they were impressed with how organized Kevin was in his communications with them and in his agenda that he made sure everyone had a copy of. I never had to worry - especially the day of which was beyond what I could have hoped for. We got married in August and it was very hot. When we were taking bridal party pictures after the ceremony, Kevin came running up with a bucket full of waters for all of us. He just sees what the need is before anyone asks and he is ready to deliver... even water. Wow! Super impressed and super pleased with my experience with Kevin Covey. Besides being a great coordinator, he is just a great person... calming presence and genuinely cares about you and helping you be as stress free as possible for your day. You can't go wrong with Kevin!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Eddie · Married on 06/27/2014

I've just read about a dozen of the most recent reviews of Kevin on this site. They are all positive reviews and I agree 100% with everything pointed out by all these people. I'm not sure what else to add. Kevin is an absolute genius at what he does. Everything that happened for the nine months of planning right up to the days after the wedding, everything exceeded our expectations. We relinquished all control to Kevin. He consulted with us and made sure we got exactly what we wanted but we allowed him the freedom to do his job without us trying to control anything. You will not be disappointed with him and you will be amazed at how he maneuvers through the planning process to keep things on track at all times. Besides his skills, he is a genuinely sweet man and an absolute pleasure to work with.

Sent on 07/15/2014

jayme · Married on 05/31/2014

Amazing!! I could go on and on about how much I loved working with Kevin and Beth and how perfect the wedding day was, but instead I'll recommend that you stop reading and CALL HIM NOW!!!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Crystal · Married on 04/19/2014

I just want to say that when we first decided to have our wedding at the Pelican Hill and they told us it would be mandatory to have a wedding planner, we were not too happy about it. We were on a budget and wanted to put that money elsewhere. Well, boy were we wrong! Kevin actually saved us time, money, and the stresses that come with planning a wedding. Kevin is awesome. My fiance (at the time) and I would laugh because we would send him an email with a question or comment, and a lot of times within minutes he would respond with answers. He appeared to drop whatever he was doing, to help us out. We really appreciated that. The amount of professionalism you get from him is just wonderful. He really knows what he is talking about. He gives his advise, and it is a good idea to take it. We did, and everything turned out so perfect. Our wedding was absolutely breathtaking. The vendors he referred us to, TOP NOTCH! His team also goes the extra mile for you. I hardly stressed at all. Everyone just keeps telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they'd ever been to. And the day of, Kevin was even bringing me my drinks! He works hard for his clients and is worth EVERY PENNY.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Neka · Married on 09/07/2013

Kevin is absolutely amazing. We were on a tight budget but Kevin really worked hard for us to give us the wedding of our dreams. He was professional in every aspect but also very pleasant to work with, it was like having a good friend plan our wedding. Our wedding turned out beautifully and looked like a million dollar wedding. All of our guests told us afterwards that it was the best wedding they have ever been to and that is a huge compliment from people who are directly honest and have been to several weddings. I know we owe that Kevin. We will have him plan every major event that we do. We absolutely love Kevin !

Sent on 11/21/2013

Dani · Married on 08/31/2013

Kevin is amazing! He helped me with my wedding details for over a year, and I cannot rave about him enough. He was quick to respond to email and was so attentive to every detail. On the day of, he and his staff made me feel so comfortable. We had the best day ever!!

Sent on 10/18/2013

Aimee · Married on 08/24/2013

Kevin and his team took care of every detail leading up to the wedding and the day of! They were super organized and extremely creative in helping us create such a special experience for us and our guests!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Kinsey · Married on 06/15/2013

I truly can't say enough about how amazing Kevin was. He went above and beyond what we expected from a wedding coordinator and gave so much time and energy into making our wedding perfect. I can't imagine doing it without Kevin. Could not have asked for a better man for the job! We loved him!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Rick · Married on 05/19/2012

Kevin and his team are the absolute best. I can't say enough about them. What makes Kevin stand out from the rest is his attention to detail and ability to understand each couples taste. Planning a wedding is so stressful and comes with so many decisions. My wife and I had a few ideas of what we wanted, but needed help. After getting to know Kevin and answering his questions, he was able to basically read our minds. Everything he showed us was fit our style and was perfect. . He saved us so much time and created the wedding of our dreams. If you are on the fence about having a planner I say to you now, get one. There is so much that goes into a wedding and having someone with the experience like Kevin is worth the money. Every time my wife and I look at our pictures, we think back to our amazing day, and are so thankful that Kevin was there. His magical touch is truly remarkable.

Sent on 07/21/2017
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2012

Kevin Covey is amazing!!! He took every vision I had for my dream wedding and made it a reality!!! Hiring him was the best decision I ever made! His staff was very sweet and helpful! Having Kevin and his staff at my wedding aloud me to just be a bride and enjoy every moment. I will always be thankful to Kevin and his staff for being so kind and wonderful to me and my family, they truly made the whole experience unforgettable!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2011

Kevin Covey is an exceptional wedding planner. He is so creative, professional, organized and well-connected in the wedding community. We had so much fun meeting with all the wonderful vendors that he suggested and enjoyed each step along the way - always confident that he would help us make all the right decisions. It was an absolute joy to work with him and he made the entire journey special from day one! He made all of our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 10/04/2011

Adriana · Married on 07/15/2011

When I started looking for wedding planners, I came across Kevin's website and decided to meet with him. I met with Kevin and jut felt that he was the wedding planner that I wanted to work
    with. I'm sure glad that he was our planner! He was awesome through the whole process! The day of my wedding, Kevin and his team took care of EVERYTHING which made me enjoy my day! My bridesmaid also really loved Kevin and his team!

Lisa · Married on 07/18/2009

Kevin and his staff are very professional and detail oriented. We met with Kevin initially who gave us some great ideas. We also talked to Hayden and other staff members who gave us great ideas. Unfortunately, we did not have it in our budget to retain their services but they were very helpful and forth coming in their suggestions to get us started.

Sent on 08/05/2009

Mary · Married on 10/10/2008

We used Kevin and his highly dedicated staff for both our daughter's wedding and baby shower. We highly recommend Kevin. You will never find a more caring and attention-to-detail wedding/event coordinator, and your wedding day will be worry free!!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Stacy · Married on 04/25/2008

In my opinion everyone should have a wedding coordinator/planner when they get married and Kevin Covey is the one to call. Kevin and his staff go above and beyond for you and make your special day feel truly unique, flawless, fabulous and Unforgettable. Kevin will listen to your requests and it will all come true....it will even be better than you had desired. When we got married I didn't lift a finger or have to do anything alone-Kevin and his staff were there every step of the way. One of things I love best about Kevin is that he knows the wedding industry, he knows what is in and out and he knows so many vendors. You just can't go wrong. If I could I would get married again just to have another Kevin Covey romantic and incredible wedding.

Sent on 03/19/2017

michelle · Married on 04/29/2006

Kevin and his staff are AMAZING!! Kevin helped me with everything plus some. He always listened to what we wanted and brought us back lots of choices. My special day was flawless thanks to Kevin and his staff. I highly recommend him, I even had him help me plan my babyshower. Kevin is very talented with extra benefit of having a great personality and he REALLY knows the wedding industry!!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Amy · Married on 10/02/2005

From the minute that we met Kevin we knew that he would be the perfect person to plan our wedding. He was so friendly and attentive, and seemed to know exactly what our taste was. Our wedding turned out perfect in every way thanks to Kevin and his team. I trusted him so much that on my wedding day I was stress free and able to enjoy every minute because I knew he would handle everything perfectly. We had 22 people in our wedding party, which is a lot of people to coordinate and he did it flawlessly. He helped make our dream wedding come true. On top of that, he is so sweet and easy to work with, and very creative! I'd highly recommend him to anyone!!

Jaclyn · Married on 09/03/2016

Kevin Covey and his assistant office Manager, Beth Vogel were extremely organized, thorough, creative, and helped bring my dream upscale beach wedding to life! They listened intently to how I envisioned my big day from flower arrangements, centerpieces, cake, band etc and brought the best vendors to me, making my dream a reality. He has connections with the top wedding vendors and they were nothing but professional, creative, and world class. It was by far the best day of my life and everything ran smoothly, was well organized, and timeless. Many guests commented that this was the best wedding they have ever attended and they are still talking about how gorgeous and perfect everything was, months later. Kevin and Beth made wedding planning as stress free as possible and the wedding was not only beautiful, elegant, and exquisite, but I was truly able to sit back and enjoy every moment of the big day knowing that I had a great team behind me that was focused on all the details. For a high end, fairy tale wedding that your guests nor you will forget, Kevin is your go-to wedding planner!

Sent on 11/03/2016