Kestrel Montes Calligraphy Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Shaina
    Shaina B. Getting married on 10/05/2024

Easy to work with! Especially with lots of last minute details!

Kestrel's writing is beautiful and she was able to create gorgeous name tags for our event. She was super flexible and helpful in finding pens and styles that fit our theme.
  • Tracy
    Tracy F. Married on 04/09/2021

Stunning Work by Fabulous Artist

I was working on a large sculpture of a winged heart for a museum exhibition. I had an incredible idea but needed a calligrapher to realize it. How blessed was I to find Kestrel! Her calligraphy is exquisite and Kestrel has such attention to detail and deep care for her clients. For this project, she calligraphed 500 names of activists killed around the work on the heart and, on the wings, the entire Universal Declaration of Human Rights and Universal Declaration of the Rights of Mother Earth. She did this expertly and on a tight deadline. Kestral is a true craftsperson who works to make things very special and right for her clients. Kestrel is a joy to work with and her work speaks for itself. Feel free to contact me on tracy@paganbaby.com.
  • I
    Ivet Married on 11/01/2020

Recommend - recommend - recommend!!!

Kestrel’s work is sublime! She pays incredible attention to detail and is a master at creating some of the most beautiful scripts I’ve seen! She goes the extra mile with all her clients and caters to how they envision their event to be. And, it also helps that she has a great personality and worth ethic to match her work.
    Corina S. Married on 10/10/2020

Our Destination Invitation Suites

I cannot day enough amazing things about Kestrel! First of all she heard we were having a Hawaiian destination wedding and she went so above and beyond at creating a perfect invitation suite for us. Secondly she is very punctual and a quick communicator. Our invitation suites are going to be treasured by us and our wedding guests for years to come! Her work is impeccable and I am so grateful to have these pieces for the rest of our lives!
  • John
    John W. Married on 09/09/2020

Inkmethis is great!

Found "inkmethis" on the internet and chose her due to the very positive reviews. I contacted her via email and she responded w/i 24 hrs. We discussed what I needed and emailed back and forth over a few days. She was always prompt in replying. She was courteous and professional.
    The work I needed was done in an expeditious time frame and very much on time.
    Her work was fabulous.
    Amazing that anyone can actually write like that
    The final pieces were truly beautiful and I would highly recommend her services.

She rates a 10 out of 10.

She is prompt, honest, professional, reasonably priced and timely.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer M. Married on 03/28/2020

Can't stop looking at her gorgeous writing!

Kestrel created stunning invitations that our guests are still commenting on months later! She helped us hone our rough design idea, explained different production options at different budgets, kept us informed along the way, and delivered a beautiful product! I would recommend working with her 100%.
  • Joanna.krupnick
    Joanna.krupnick@Gmail.com Married on 09/21/2019

I love Ink Me This!

I absolutely love all work done by Kestrel of inkmethis. Her attention to detail, her style, and her desire for perfection make her projects beautiful and thoughtful. She has fabulous pedigree and knowledge of her skill, which makes her worth every penny!
  • Christine
    Christine C. Married on 04/10/2019

Highly Recommend! *****

I used Kestrel Montes for etching of over 300 customized silver tags. Sher responded quickly with a details on pricing and did beautiful, high quality work. Absolute professional!
  • Carmela
    Carmela H. Married on 10/15/2018

Simply the best!

I came across Kestrel a few years ago when I was learning calligraphy. She is now my go-to source for all things calligraphy related. Not only does Ink Me This make the best stamps (they'll even make a stamp out of your own custom design!), she is an incredibly talented calligrapher, teacher, font-maker, and half of the husband/wife team that makes up Ink Me This and Engrave Me This. Her husband Francisco turns the most beautiful calligraphy pens-- they can hardly keep them in stock! I recently received a leather blotter with my name engraved on it in her beautiful calligraphy. Whether you are a bride who needs calligraphy for your wedding or a personalized gift for your wedding party, or you're a calligrapher or wedding professional --Ink Me This will have something special for you. You can also feel good that you're supporting a small business!
  • Carmela
    Carmela H. Married on 07/06/2001

Beautiful calligraphy, exceptional service

As a letterpress printer, I have collaborated with Kestrel on many projects; her calligraphy is flawless and her professionalism is unmatched. Whether you're a bride needing calligraphy, a calligrapher needing supplies, a student wanting to learn pointed pen, or anyone who needs a custom stamp, inkmethis is your go to!