Kesslers Diamonds Reviews

Kesslers Diamonds 2
  • Megan

Megan Nelson · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Incredible Service

The people at Kesslers are easy to work with and will stay inside your budget - no pressure. Also love the lifetime warranty!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Trish

Trish · Married on 11/02/2019

Gorgeous diamonds

Connor was extremely helpful to my fiancé with the designing of my engagement ring! He even had us come to the store after the engagement where everyone rang their bells to greet/congratulate us and give us the run down of how to clean the ring and when to come in for the wedding bands! Super helpful and will be going back for the wedding bands for both me and my fiance

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful Diamonds

My fiance picked out the most beautiful ring. The center stond is over three carats and the design worked with him to make sure the ring had a perfect setting. The ring is beyond what I could have imagined.

Kesslers Diamonds 3
    Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Charlotte

Charlotte Sobie · Married on 10/19/2019

Professional

The Employees are so great to work with. Take all the time you need. They are so helpful and go above and beyond to help make your selection.

Sent on 07/06/2019

Sam Swartout · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful!

We went to the store in Grandville, MI and had such a wonderful experience. We didn't feel pressured at all. We were able to find exactly what we wanted in the price range we were looking for. They have great financing options and a FANTASTIC warranty policy!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/04/2019

Excellent service

Worked with Sara. She's wonderful and very knowledgeable in diamonds.

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Dani

Dani · Married on 09/27/2019

Best customer service

The staff at Madison is so knowledgeable and helpful. They treat you like royalty when you walk in the door. Very professional and goes above and beyond.

Kesslers Diamonds 4
    Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Forsythe · Married on 09/14/2019

Great service

We purchased our rings from Kesslers and couldn’t ask for a better experience! They took their time to ensure we loved our rings!

Sent on 12/17/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2019

Awesome! So great to work with

I am obsessed with my ring!!!!! We went to get my husband sized for his and ended up buying his there too!!! When it came in it didn't fit and we were super worried but as part of their warranty they got him a new one right away and we had it in plenty of time! He designed a custom band with fish hooks engraved and it turned out so amazing!!!!! He also received a silicone band free of change with his ring which he wears to work! We both love our rings and LOVE the service we received at Kesslers!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Briana

Briana Morganroth · Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful rings!

We bought our rings from Kesslers in Madison, WI and we really enjoyed working with them. We went in originally to help pick out/design my engagement ring, and even though I was designing it with my boyfriend at the time it was still such a special process and I was so happy to see the final product. We worked with different people every time we went in and everyone was so welcoming and helpful--excellent customer service! My mom came in with me one time and they cleaned her ring for her while we were shopping even though she didn't buy it there. We definitely recommend getting your rings from Kesslers!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2019

Fantastic!

Would never consider another jeweler!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Merideth

Merideth · Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect experience

The made sure our wedding bands were exactly what we wanted

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Luke

Luke · Married on 01/26/2019

For me it was never a question of 'IF' i should consider Kesslers for getting my engagement and wedding rings, but 'WHY' so many people recommended the store to me. I can tell you that every couple I went to for advise told me the same thing, that if I was looking for long term reliability and commitment from a jeweler there was no where else in south eastern Wisconsin that was better. Incredibly helpful on styles, and genuine until the end i have nothing but great things to say about this group. They worked with me throughout the process, INCLUDING the nightmare that was having the wrong size(too big). They were incredibly friendly, and have been supportive throughout the reordering process(I changed the center stone, and after getting the ring wanted to increase the two side stones as well). Going back and forth about sending the ring in, ensuring my Fiance had the ring for the holidays, and everything in between. They have created another lifelong customer, and I encourage everyone who might be reading this to go and 'see what all the hype is about' yourselves, just as I did. It's not about "IF" you should go to Kesslers, its about "WHY' you think anyone else could treat you better.

Pro
    - Extremely helpful and supportive staff/owners
    - Locally/employee owned
    - Extremely flexible with EVERYTHING
    - Good prices,
    - NO HAGGLING

Cons
    - Bit of a drive for me

Sent on 01/29/2018

Halli · Married on 10/20/2018

Nothing bad to say about Kesslers. They were so helpful with my fiancé and I both. Never did we feel rushed when we were in the store. They really go above and beyond to make sure you get what you want. And their warranty is awesome! I love that they clean my ring for me every time I go in as well, its a little pick me up having my ring so shiny again!

Sent on 02/17/2017
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2018

wedding rings

Kesslers provided us with an amazing experience shopping for both of our rings. They were able to get everything in a timely manner and their products are reasonably priced and of high quality!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Christeka · Married on 08/11/2018

My fiancé and I are younger. We went in the Brookfield store and felt like they actually cared! Every other jewelry store judged us for our age, they didn't they were caring and helpful! And we ended up spending twice our budget because they were so kind!

Sent on 05/12/2017

Chris · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful customer service and great turn around and made me feel at home the whole time and can thank them enough for helping me through the process of buying an ring l. I recommend them to anyone hands down and will only go here for any jewelry needs in the future

Sent on 12/29/2016
  • Lo P.

Laurel · Married on 05/18/2018

Kesslers in Madison was amazing! We were greeted and offered something to drink instantly. Something that was important to us with picking out an engagement ring was that the company would have to have amazing service and a great warranty. Kesslers exceeded those expectations with both. Not to mention, the huge selection of settings and diamonds is the best we have seen throughout the process of engagement ring shopping.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/30/2017

Awesome, Tanya is the best! She is very knowledgeable, is respectful of price and not at all pushy! I highly recommend Kesslers!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Marie · Married on 11/11/2017

Amazing flexibility and utmost respect to all their customers. Thank you so much for making this a great experience. I was very hesitant and anxious about the size of my ring-my fingers fluctuate all over the place. Kelley and Jeff went above and beyond expectations to ensure I was satisfied and comfortable!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

I was so impressed with the friendly customer service, the wonderful selection and time they took to help you make an informed decision. The warranty is absolutely incredible! Their prices are very competitive and the incredible customer service makes your experience just how you always dreamed it would be. I have had a couple unfortunate situations with my ring but every time I come in to tell them what happened they gladly fix it. I highly recommend Kesslers

Sent on 09/19/2017

Morgan · Married on 09/23/2017

There is nothing negative that I could say about Kessler's! They are so helpful and accommodating from the moment you walk in the door. My mom and sister have also gotten all their jewelry there and have never had a negative experience. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Megan · Married on 09/15/2017

I can't say enough about how great Kessler's Diamonds in Appleton has been to us! First off, I went in on my own to figure out my ring size. The jeweler that was helping me that day asked if my name was Megan and if I bought an initial necklace for my sister's graduation. Yes and Yes. She remembered not only my name but also the tiny $70 purchase that I made 4 years prior. Needless to say, she has our business for life. My fiancé went in a few times on his own and I now have a BEAUTIFUL oval diamond. The setting was a little too high for me however (wear gloves for my job) and I was so upset that it wasn't going to be fixable. They fixed it in less than a week, and they helped me out with a necklace that I bought at Kohl's that had broken, but I love it. Such a great jeweler and company. I can't imagine why anyone would go anywhere else.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Crystal · Married on 08/19/2017

Kessler's has amazing customer service! They were so helpful and made sure we got exactly what we wanted. We both have small fingers so our rings had to be special ordered/custom made and our rings came in a month or so ahead of schedule.

Sent on 10/02/2015

Lexi · Married on 06/03/2017

My fiance and I went to several stores in the Appleton area to look at engagement rings. Kesslers was amazing, from beginning to end. I ended up seeing a ring on their website that I liked, but it was at another store. They had it transferred to the right store the next day so that I could come in and see it in person. We worked with Judy and she was so awesome!

Sent on 10/25/2015