kerry Quade. Reviews

7 | Brooklyn, NY

7 Reviews for kerry Quade.

Mimi · Married on 07/03/2016

Kerry designed the most unique table settings, inspired by Japanese floral design, that complimented our red and gold modern wedding while still having classically romantic elements to the decor. Her attention to detail is unmatched! The bordeaux red bridal bouquet she created for me was so unique and utilized all my favorite flowers in such harmony - it was incredible! Her calm and grace amidst the hectic wedding timeline was so appreciated and I would choose her for any and every event I plan in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

Kerri and her team were extremely nice, easy to work with, and very helpful. Their arrangements were beautiful, and exactly what we wanted--even though we never clearly articulated our vision to Kerri, she somehow was able to create exactly what we'd hoped for. I would highly recommend Kerri Quade to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 01/08/2015

One of my favorite parts of the wedding were the beautiful flowers that Kerry arraigned for us. They were exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 01/09/2015

Esther · Married on 12/31/2012

there were NO other florist in NYC who would do an a la carte order. kerry not only accepted my last minute request for a bridal bouquet on a HOLIDAY WEEKEND, but she also created the perfect bouquet. highly recommended. it was so easy to work with her.

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Yona

Yona · Married on 10/13/2012

Kerry provided us with amazing flower arrangements. I appreciate the way she put my ideas into realization and made me a gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. Kerry always responded promptly to my questions and ideas. She is friendly and kind. She even helped me find other vendors. I highly recommend her service to anyone looking for a talented and reliable florist.

Sent on 10/20/2012

clara · Married on 08/25/2012

We chose Kerry for her creative design style and she exceeded our expectations. She created settings for our dinner tables in the restaurant, and decorated our cake and name card table. Besides giving her our color scheme and a few words about wanting the feel to be modern, organic and elegant, we didn't know exactly what the florals would look like. Everyone was amazed by the unique beautiful arrangements on each table, she expertly crafted a mix of succulents, stems, flowers etc. We also LOVED how she dressed up our 3 tier cake and cake table! She visualized the perfect setting for our wedding, we received alot of compliments. On top of that, my bouquet was stunning and she made the most charming petal box and hair wreaths for my flower girls. We had a few last minute changes and she was was able to accommodate us without adding any extra stress. Kerry is a professional talented floral designer, plus we found her very thoughtful and sweet!

Sent on 09/27/2012

Laura · Married on 04/06/2013

Kerry was such a joy to work with for our April 2013 wedding at the Green Building. She worked on my sister's wedding four years ago, so it was an easy choice to hire her for mine, since she did such a good job then. Not knowing much about flowers, she helped us figure out what we liked best and created beautiful and interesting floral arrangements and table design. Our venue was more of a blank canvas and her flowers and designs made the room look great. She was so friendly and also reassuring about our choices about how to set up the room. She also was helpful in laying out all our options and identifying ways to economize without compromising the overall look of the room. She was very professional and everything went smoothly on the wedding day.

Sent on 04/19/2013