Kernwood Country Club Reviews

Kernwood Country Club 2
Kernwood Country Club 3
Kernwood Country Club 4

Jessica · Married on 09/30/2017

Lorelei & Dave were so wonderful to work with. They always provided options during the planning process and when I had a request they found solutions so I could have the best day ever. All of the waitstaff & bartenders were so lovely and accommodating as well. I would absolutely recommend Kernwood as an event venue! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 11/08/2017

christina · Married on 07/15/2017

The Kernwood Country Club was the perfect spot for our wedding. Both indoor and outdoor spaces are beautiful with stunning views of the golf course and river. The staff (especially Moira) was extremely helpful in making our day run smoothly!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Our experience at the Kernwood Country Club was phenomenal! We could not have asked for a more perfect reception. We worked with Heather in event planning and she was extremely helpful through out the entire planning process. All of the wait staff were very friendly and courteous and we felt like royalty on our big day. The venue is gorgeous, the food was delicious, we are so happy that we chose the Kernwood!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

We had a beautiful ceremony and reception at Kernwood. As we were a "mature" bride and groom, it was important that the wedding be tasteful and elegant but at the same time a very happy occasion for friends and family. It was all those things. We loved the outdoor ceremony and how we and our guests walked up to the patio to continue the festivities.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Liz · Married on 06/27/2015

This review is long overdue. My husband and I got married on June 27th, 2015 in Salem, MA and had our wedding reception at Kernwood Country Club. When we first started searching for a reception venue, KCC was one of the first places we looked and we fell in love with it immediately. Not only is the venue itself beautiful, but the grounds are gorgeous and we were so excited to be taken around on a golf cart the day of our wedding to take photos. Throughout our wedding planning process the staff of KCC, in particular, Heather Forest, the on cite event coordinator, was wonderful and incredibly accommodating. Generally, as questions and issues came up throughout the planning process, KCC worked with us to answer all of our (many) questions find solutions to any issues that arose. As a specific example of the many ways in which KCC worked flexibly with our specific needs and requests, during our food tasting (we got to meet the chef!) I mentioned that my mother didn’t like garlic; Heather immediately said that it would not be a problem to make my mother her own potatoes without garlic. That is exactly what the chef did and my mother was touched. As another example, during the wedding reception, there was a member of the KCC staff, Briana, who was dedicated to making sure that I had everything I needed. Briana was sweet, attentive and helpful. It was such a wonderful touch to an already incredible evening. In addition to the helpful team at KCC and the beautiful venue, we loved the passed horderves and the entrees. Months later, wedding guests still tell me that it was some of the best food they had ever had at a wedding. KCC was an amazing setting for the best day of our lives and I would absolutely recommend it to others.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Becky · Married on 06/17/2017

3.5

Gorgeous venue and great food at our reception. We were very pleased with our experience and recommend Kernwood for anyone.

Sent on 11/14/2017