Kerem Hanci Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

1 User photo

Julia Married on 11/21/2018
    Kerem was absolutely amazing! So nice and easy to be around, he immediately out my fiancé and at ease. We got the photos within a few days and they are stunning!

We’ll be calling Kerem again soon for family portraits!
    Michelle Married on 12/18/2017
    Kerem recently took our wedding photos on Catalina Island and he did an incredible job! He was friendly, professional and made everyone feel really comfortable during our 6 hour shoot. My entire family felt like we were hanging out with a really fun, long time friend for the day. This made our wedding day even more special and unforgettable. Not to mention the amazing photographs that were captured throughout the day! Love him & his work. He's very talented.
    Abe Married on 12/10/2017
    Kerem Hanci is a very professional and extremely reliable photographer. We had a great time during the shoot and didn’t feel stressed at all. We are so happy with the outcome. We would recommend his service to everyone!
    Arcell Married on 11/05/2017
    Being a wedding DJ who averages roughly 100 weddings per year, needless to say, I have come across quite a few photographers. I have experienced many different personalities and work flows to say the least. Every now and then one vendor REALLY stands out! Karem Hanci Photography is one such company. I had the pleasure of working with them a few month back at a wedding and all I can say is wow. You instantly can see from the big smiles, their awesome personalities, and their interaction with the guest, they truly love what they do. Most photographers seem to be in a rush to get through wedding events so they can leave at there contracted times, but I never felt that they were in a hurry. They just focusing on getting awesome shots and bringing out the best in their subjects. I also noticed that they are were really at good and getting people to relax in front of the camera. The next day I really was really interested in seeing some of their work so I googled Karem Hanci Photography. I was BLOWN away by the awesome photos and amazing reviews! As you can probably tell by this review, it was awesome to work along side them and I will definitely recommend them to my future clients looking for a fun, professional, and gifted photography company!
    Kristie Married on 08/16/2014
    The minute I met Kerem, I knew he was the photographer we would hire for our wedding day. His photography is gorgeous but more important for us was his easy going personality and sense of humor. We had a carnival wedding - outdoors - and he and his wife (also a talented photographer!) were the perfect pair for us. Their personalities made us feel like we were old friends with them immediately. Supremely attentive without being intrusive, professional but not pretentious. He really listened to the requests I made as far as getting candids and crazy shots of our bridal party. I enjoyed working with him so much.
  • I
    Isabel Married on 09/11/2010
    Kerem was THE best wedding photographer and we are so fortunate to have found him. He moved around like a ninja, we barely noticed he was there and got the most beautiful and special wedding pictures. He has a very unique and beautiful eye for weddings and really captured the essence of who we are as people and our love. In addition, he is extremely professional, has great package prices, and is an absolute pleasure to work with.