Kerby Lou Photography Reviews

7 Reviews for Kerby Lou Photography

1 User photo

Kerby Lou Photography 1

Kate · Married on 12/02/2017

I could not have made it through my day without Kerby! She is the ultimate photographer, wedding planner and total boss lady! She keeps everyone on time and doing what they need to be doing all while cracking jokes and making you feel beautiful and wonderful at the same time! She is the total package! Love her dearly! Oh and her photos are to die for!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Kerby Lou Photography 2

Alyssa · Married on 03/24/2017

Kerby was absolutely amazing! I flew into town a couple of months before the wedding and she took the time to meet with me over coffee and talk about the big day! She is so easy going, professional, and adventurous! All of the photographs blew my mind---I am in love with ALL of them! THANK YOU KERBY!

Sent on 06/15/2017

j · Married on 03/01/2017

Excellent experience... helped make a singular day easy to share. The pictures are intimate and capture everyone celebrating in the moment. Our wedding was outside and the reception indoors, she came equipped for each setting, and had a fair fee ... I would highly recommend Kerby!

Sent on 03/31/2017

Carly · Married on 11/05/2016

Kerby is the entire package! Her photos are beautiful and she has an amazing, laid back personality. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I give Kerby a lot of credit for that. Not only was she incredible to work with, the final product is stunning. The photos are absolutely beautiful. Kerby managed to not only make every person look amazing, she also captured the essence of each person's personality. She truly captured the emotions of the day and I can't wait to look back on these photos for years to come. If you are a couple looking for a reasonably priced wedding photographer in the metro Detroit area, book your meeting with Kerby immediately. You will not regret it.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Laura · Married on 07/16/2016

I loved working with Kerby! She was professional, fun, and a calming presence from start to finish. I was thrilled with her creative scene/background selections. We had an outdoor wedding and the pictures perfectly captured the beautiful woods and dappled lighting. The final pictures were prompt, as well. Couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process and the outcome!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Kerby photographed our engagement session and wedding. It was a true joy working with her! She really listened and captured everything we wanted! She made everyone comfortable and kept the timeline flowing. We absolutely love our photos and couldn't be happier. She was such a great resource throughout the entire planning process.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Kerby made our day so special and fun. She has great ideas on how to capture your big day, while being personable, bubbly, and fun to be around. The quality of her work is fantastic as well.

She also helped me a lot coordinating with my groom before the ceremony on the day of (we did not do a first look), so she really helped me put my mind at ease!

She brought her husband as her assistant and he was also a joy to work with! Very helpful, considerate, and caring. I cannot recommend Kerby enough!

Sent on 06/04/2015