Kenzie Rae Photography Reviews

Kenzie Rae Photography 5
Kenzie Rae Photography 6
Kenzie Rae Photography 7

Kara · Married on 03/24/2019

Kenzie is amazing and so fun to work with! We LOVE our photos! She knew just how to make us laugh and made us feel so comfortable! She did such an amazing job! We will most definitely be using her again!

Sent on 05/19/2018
    Kenzie Rae Photography 8
    Kenzie Rae Photography 9
    Kenzie Rae Photography 10
    Kenzie Rae Photography 11
    Kenzie Rae Photography 12

Barbara Bremmer · Married on 01/23/2019

There is no better photographer

IT LITERALLY DOES NOT GET BETTER THAN KENZIE! She is an amazing photographer with such an amazing heart. She knocked out engagement photos out of the park. She made us laugh, and made getting our pictures taken super fun (and if you ask my husband, that is HARD to do). She connected with us on a personal level to assure she was capturing our love and our story. She proceeded to do a "bridal" shoot for me (*cough cough* ladies). Seriously, if you haven't looked into boudoir, look into boudoir with Kenzie because you will laugh, you will have so much fun, and you will feel incredible about yourself by the time Kenzie is done with her magic. She was such an easy vendor to work with because she was responsive and didn't over book. She was so accommodating that I was able to book her in shorter notice than any other photographer. The most important piece, though, is that we impromptu took my wedding dress to the hospital so I was able to dance with my grandfather before he passed away. I literally asked her THE DAY OF and she dropped everything she had planned to capture one of the most special and dear moments in my whole life. She not only made it happen, she captured it better than anyone else could of. She has given me such an amazing gift and I owe her so much more than her affordable rate. She deserves the world because she is an amazing photographer and a beautiful person inside and out.

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Kenzie Rae Photography 26
  • Hannah

Hannah Nunziata · Married on 07/15/2018

Kenzie Rae Photography is amazing

Kenzie was great throughout the entire process, not just on my wedding day. For my engagement photos she traveled to the location of my choice and we were constantly moving to find new backgrounds for the pictures. They came out amazing and I got the photos so fast. Throughout preparing for the wedding you are always so busy but Kenzie was great about reminding me of the things needed for my wedding photos. On my wedding day Kenzie and her assistant, Jessica took the most amazing photos. I knew they would. I am very happy with my decision to use Kenzie Rae Photography.

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Kenzie Rae Photography 27
    Kenzie Rae Photography 28
    Kenzie Rae Photography 29
    Kenzie Rae Photography 30

Stacey · Married on 05/13/2018

Oh Kenzie!! You are such a wonderful person, inside and out!

My family and I have worked with Kenzie on two occasions, engagement shoot and she shot our wedding. For our engagement shoot, we had our dogs with us. We forgot to bring treats for them, but Kenzie had some already in her car! (This helped their poses lol) She allowed us to take her to the middle of no where, almost an hour away from her location, to shoot just what we wanted. Her little tricks to get us to really react to each other are priceless. She took the pressure off of us and we had a blast shooting with her!
    For our wedding, she captured all of the moments that I really wanted. Not only are her pictures beautiful, she works well with others. Let me tell you, she had to deal with two stubborn and loud families that day and she KILLED IT! Now, I've only seen the sneak peaks from our wedding (it was shot 3 days ago) but from what I can tell, they are PERFECT!) Not to mention the fact that I woke up the day after the wedding, 7:30am, to the sneak peaks already finished!

Kenzie, WE LOVE YOU! I can't wait for you to shoot whatever else we have in store

Kenzie Rae Photography 31

Dion · Married on 04/21/2018

I have worked with Kenzie on a number of occasions from the dating stages of my relationship with my wife all the way up to our marriage. She has photographed us outdoors, in theatres and in our wedding venue which was a pretty unique lighting situation and we’ve never had less than superb results.

In the case of our wedding she knew exactly what she needed to do for best results and didn’t need any guidance or assistance from us, which made the day so stress free which is exactly what you want on your wedding day.

Unlike some other photographers, she will do things like prompting you with questions or actions to get natural reactions in those potentially awkward posed shots, and always really goes an extra mile to get the great photos you want.

We have been surprised every time by how excellent she has been with capturing our love on camera and documenting our special moments and I would absolutely recommend hiring her. Plus, she’s always up for a destination wedding so location is never an issue. She’s a pro and I’ll definitely be recommeding her to friends and hiring her myself for other events.

Kenzie Rae Photography 32
    Kenzie Rae Photography 33
    Kenzie Rae Photography 34
    Kenzie Rae Photography 35
    Kenzie Rae Photography 36
    Kenzie Rae Photography 37
    Kenzie Rae Photography 38

Morgan · Married on 04/20/2018

I’ve trusted Kenzie with multiple important events throughout my life, from graduation, engagement, boudoir, to wedding! She is detail-oriented, professional, polite, and creative with her pictures and the end results are flawless!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Taylor · Married on 04/08/2018

I could not have imagined my wedding day any more perfect! Kenzie helped make the day awesome and took amazing photos! She did our maternity shoot and my bodouir shoot as well. She really makes sure you are happy with the pictures and knows how to make you smile. You won’t go wrong by choosing Kenzie Rae Photography she is so much fun and really easy going! We love how all of our wedding pictures came out ❤️

Kenzie Rae Photography 39
    Kenzie Rae Photography 40
    Kenzie Rae Photography 41

Meghan · Married on 03/25/2018

Couldn’t be happier with the photos! Kenzie captured every fairytale moment! She can turn anything into a beautiful scene!

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Kenzie Rae Photography 42
    Kenzie Rae Photography 43

Emily · Married on 01/31/2018

I’ve been working with kenzie as a Hair and make up artist for a while now and it’s always a pleasure!
    If you’re looking for someone who is not only professional but amazing at what she does.. look no further this is your girl!!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/02/2017

Kenzie is a truly amazing photographer. She flew all the way out to New York within a few weeks notice. She was very patient and understanding with all the last minute changes on my wedding day and still reassured me that everything was going to be ok. She truly went above and beyond to get some awesome shots. She was extremely (and I mean EXTREMELY with every ounce of my being) patient with my 5 year old son who likes to ask 1000 questions and tries to get in every. single. shot. She gave him her last snack out of her bag when he was hungry and getting grumpy, she let him play on her phone when my phone didn’t have enough battery, and she gave my wife her last little bit of water when she wasn’t feeling good. So to say Kenzie is selfless and really goes the extra mile for her customers is an understatement. She walked around Brooklyn with us to try to find the best places to get pictures. All in all, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to shoot one of the most important and intimate days of my life. You would be crazy not to pick her as your photographer. I will be choosing Kenzie always. (hopefully we didn’t scare her off!)

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Kenzie Rae Photography 44
    Kenzie Rae Photography 45

Jenna · Married on 09/30/2017

Kenzie is amazing, she is so kind and personable, and will really go above & beyond to get the shot! She really knows how to get a natural smile out of you too! She photographed both our wedding & engagement pictures and we couldn’t imagine using anyone else.

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Kenzie Rae Photography 46
    Kenzie Rae Photography 47
    Kenzie Rae Photography 48
    Kenzie Rae Photography 49
    Kenzie Rae Photography 50

Kursten · event on: 12/29/2017

Kenzie did a fantastic job with my photos. She helped me loosen up and really enjoy myself. She was exceptionally flexible with my crazy schedule and I was so thankful for that. My edited photos were received in a timely manner as well. Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2011

Kenzie was so great! She came prepared with loads of pose ideas and worked hard to get every shot just right. We first booked her for our engagement photos and were so impressed with the process, value and initial proofs that we booked her for our wedding hours after we finished up. Everyone keeps asking us who did our pictures and we can’t shiw them off enough.

Sent on 05/24/2018