Kenzie and Company Reviews

Kenzie and Company 1
Kenzie and Company 2
Kenzie and Company 3

Catherine · Married on 12/22/2017

Kenzie was so wonderful to work with. She was very professional, prompt, calm, and friendly. Kenzie was able to create the perfect bridal look. It was important to me to have a classic, elegant, yet simple look on my wedding day. My up-do actually turned out better than the picture I showed her. The airbrush makeup was flawless and still natural looking. She also created the perfect shade of lipstick for me. My mother got a classic, simple up-do which turned out beautifully as well. I really enjoyed working with Kenzie and will definitely recommend her to my friends!

Kenzie and Company 4
    Kenzie and Company 5
    Kenzie and Company 6

Linh · Married on 11/05/2016

Kenzie did hair & makeup for me, three of my bridesmaids and two moms. I let her do what she thought would look best and it turned out gorgeous! She's also very friendly and punctual. Michelle, her scheduler, is very responsive. I had to reschedule a few times but she was also happy to help. Overall, highly recommend them!

Mari Beth · Married on 08/13/2016

I used Kenzie for my wedding in Aug 2016 and hen my friend used her for her wedding in Dec 2016! We love her! Makeup and hair is always so beautiful! Very peroffesional and always quick to respond! Thanks again Kenzie :)

Sara · Married on 03/17/2016

I loved Mackenzie! She did such a good job and I felt beautiful. She did the makeup for my engagement shoot, and hair & makeup for my bridal shoot and wedding day. Scheduling was a breeze; Michelle always responded to my emails and questions promptly and thoroughly. Mackenzie was always on time, easy to talk to, and knew exactly how to get the right look for me, my three bridesmaids, and the two moms. She made us feel relaxed and it was so nice to have her come to us and do everything on location. It all turned out perfectly!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Kenzie and Company's reply:

Thank you, Sara! We loved working with you! You looked gorgeous!
  • PBJ Heather

Heather · Married on 03/08/2015

Thank you so much for making me and my bridesmaids look young and beautiful on my special day.

Kirsten · Married on 03/07/2015

I booked Mackenzie to do makeup/hair for my wedding day and portrait session, and she was amazing! She's professional, skillful, friendly, flexible...I'm so happy I chose her. She made me feel like a princess, and was so patient with all my questions about airbrush makeup. You can't go wrong with Mackenzie!!

Cameron · Married on 11/09/2014

Mackenzie and Sierra did such a great job! My hair and makeup was perfect and my bridesmaids looked so pretty! Everyone was very happy!

Stephanie · Married on 10/31/2014

Kenzie and Co. did a wonderful job on the make-up for myself and my bridesmaids and even helped my mom with some lipstick at the last minute. They were both friendly and professional. Everyone looked gorgeous!

Kenzie was awesome! I first had her do my trial makeup/hair session for engagement photos and I knew she was the one! I then had her do my wedding makeup/hair and the makeup and hair of my entire wedding party plus my mom. You wouldn't be in better hands.

Regan Ann · Married on 10/25/2014

Mackenzie and her team did a fabulous job. Everyone looked wonderful - couldn't have been happier with the end result.

Nicole · Married on 10/25/2014

Kenzie was absolutely perfect! I felt completely relaxed and she was a joy to be around. My hair and makeup were probably the two things I was most stressed out about throughout the entire wedding planning process and both turned out beyond my expectations. My makeup and hair stayed perfect the entire night without any touching up and was exactly how I wanted. She was also extremely professional and helpful.

Bobbie · Married on 10/11/2014

Kenzie is AWESOME!!!! She really did a great job with my makeup. Also, I already had my hair done by someone else, but I wasn't happy. I asked her to help, and she made it look EXACTLY the way that I wanted! I would highly recommend!!!

Jamie Renee · Married on 10/03/2014

Confession - I have a bit of an acne problem, and I was really worried that it would show up in my photos. Well, Kenzie took care of it with no problem! I was really, really happy with the result. Superb service and super talented crew!

Nichole · Married on 09/27/2014

I had a wonderful experience with Mckenzie. She was so laid back and easy to talk with and did a great job on my makeup. I would recommend Kenzie and Company to anyone and will use them in the future.

Rachael · Married on 04/12/2014

I can't say enough about these awesome ladies!!
    They arrived early and finished right on time and even squeezed in a boo boo air brush :)
    All my needs were met my make up was flawless and I had beaming bridesmaids!!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Kenzie and Company's reply:

Rachael, It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! You all were gorgeous! Thanks for choosing Kenzie and Company!

Tipper · Married on 06/15/2013

I felt so special and comfortable on my wedding day! I knew Kenzie and her team were very skilled and that we were in great hands. All of my girls looked so pretty and I can't say enough about how happy I am about my hair and makeup! I especially loved my lashes; so cool! I will recommend her to everyone!

Liz · Married on 06/07/2013

Mackenzie is such a sweetheart! Mine and my Maid of Honor's hair and makeup was on point! She was early and very friendly. My friend just booked her wedding for next year. My experience was awesome! Thank you, K&Co! I will be telling all of my friends about you guys!

Sheryl · Married on 05/31/2013

Thank you, ladies! Everything seriously turned out beyond my expectations! Every bride wants to look her best on her wedding day and I can say that I have never looked better! I was truly amazed at how my freckles were completely covered up! My mother was so excited about her airbrush makeup, too! She looked so pretty! Thank you, thank you, thank you! p.s. I totally loved the touch-up kit!

Janet · Married on 05/04/2013

I broke out so badly the day before my wedding day. Mackenzie made my face look flawless!! I am so glad that I trusted her to do my makeup for my special day! I felt very comfortable and she made me laugh harder than I have in a long time. Great experience!

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2013

Kenzie was awesome! She totally went above and beyond. My bridesmaids looked great, but I looked the best! There is no way I'd ever hire anyone else for hair & makeup!!!

Lacey · Married on 03/09/2013

Let me just say that Kenzie was awesome!! She was fast and did a great job. I HIGHLY recommend her!

Lucy · Married on 03/09/2013

Kenzie was f---ing AWESOME!!!!! She used one helper who also did a good job, but Kenzie was great! She kept me laughing and she totally had me looking better than I ever had before! Now I want her to do my hair and makeup for my family reuinion. I can't recommend her enough!!!!!!

Colleen · Married on 02/16/2013

A+! Kenzie was really accommodating and very professional! We had some last minute changes and she rolled with it. Thank you! Everyone loved my hair and my makeup was perfect! You made my flower girls look so adorable, too!

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2013

Kenzie was great! I originally scheduled with another stylist, but they cancelled on me. I was able to book Kenzie with only 3 weeks notice!!! Plus, her prices were easy to understand and were a great deal. Most importantly, she did a GREAT job! She kept me smiling on what was otherwise a stressful (but special) day. I absolutely love the way she made me look!