Kentlands Flowers & Bows Reviews

16 Reviews for Kentlands Flowers & Bows

1 User photo

Kentlands Flowers & Bows 1

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

The flowers for my wedding were beautiful. They stuck to my budget and worked with me every step of the way. The flowers were flawless and lasted for a long time after my wedding! I highly recommend Kentlsnd's flowers and bows for your wedding flowers!

Kentlands Flowers & Bows 2

They did and amazing job with my boquet and my husbands boutonnière!!! When I got there they were so paitient with me!!! I loved my bouquet, it was excatly what I wanted!

Colleen · Married on 10/15/2016

Rachel was our florist and we cannot say enough good things about her! As an October bride, many florists tried to push orange or red roses on me, which I didn't want. Rachel really took the time to find a combination of seasonal flowers that incorporated the blues and greens or our wedding into a beautiful bouquet. She also helped us envision centerpieces that were only partially floral (with the rest supplied by us), but turned out beautifully with her help. We can't recommend Rachel and the whole team here enough!

Shyanne · Married on 10/23/2015

Kim, Rachel and Golzar all were amazingly helpful and created the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. They were even more gorgeous than my mind had envisioned them. It's also great that they are a small, local business.

Nozima · Married on 10/18/2015

This was our first experience working with a florist and we are so happy it was Kentlands Flowers & Bows. They exceeded all our expectations! Very professional and friendly staff who accommodated our requests in a timely manner and within our budget. Rachel did just a wonderful job decorating our October 18th wedding at Comus Inn. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flower arrangements were. Everything was just PERFECT from the gorgeous bouquets to aisle decoration and of course a biggest hit, pumpkin centerpieces! It's been a real pleasure and fun working with this vendor and we'd certainly recommend them without any hesitation. Danny and Nozima

• User5194942 · 2+ years ago

We wanted to thank Kim and Brooke for everything they did for our wedding. We certainly had a lot of back (via, in person, phone, and email) and fourth in terms of getting things exactly where we wanted them as we were very particular and on a $600 budget. The entire staff was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable. A huge shout out to Brooke who really helped us make it all happen. She explained what worked, what didn't, helped advise us as we had some ideas, and eventually knocked it out of the park. They showed up at the venue at the time they said they would and did the flower arrangements exactly as discussed. There were no hiccups or issues and our event/ceremony looked beautiful. The quality and freshness of the flowers were impeccable. Even the petals they threw on the ground in the aisles appeared vibrant and colorful. We were so happy we chose them as our florist. We hope you have the same fortune. It's true, it does help to put a ring on it (as beyonce says) and it also helps to put a bow on it as well. Hope this review helps you and good luck at your wedding. Cheers!

Kentlands Flowers & Bows was an amazing florist to work with for my wedding. The ladies there are so kind (and they have an adorable puppy).

I worked with Kim, who was very responsive to emails, which was key since I was planning a MD wedding from NYC. Once I met her, I know this vendor was the right one for me. She understood EXACTLY what I wanted and was able to pull together beautiful rustic chic flower arrangements for me. I had other experiences with other vendors where they wanted me to tell them what flowers I wanted. Not Kim! She understood the aesthetic I was going for and advised accordingly.

The flowers came out beautifully and were completely affordable! Kim and team were so great, and I would definitely recommend!

Mary Beth · Married on 10/05/2013

We used this florist for bouquets and some church pieces. (We had a florist in the family that wanted to do the reception centerpieces.) We actually were so happy with the first consultation we had with them that we switched from another florist. They had a large selection of rose colors and we felt that they really understood the look we were trying to achieve, not too tight or too loose, etc. The shop itself has a great atmosphere to pick our your perfect wedding flowers, it has a cozy feel to it, in part from the beautiful flowers, but also because of the really friendly employees. One of the colors we were unsure about happened to have been ordered for a different wedding for that weekend and they even called us to let us know we could come by at look at it. The deliveries were on time and were beautiful. We did a trial bouquet to see if we liked all of our selections and it was gorgeous, we made no changes. All the bouquets arrived just as perfect on the wedding day, we can't wait to get our pictures!

Barbie · Married on 08/25/2013

Kim and her staff were so responsive to our needs. They are creative and so easy to work with. Their work was beautiful!

Vicki · Married on 10/07/2012

Flowers was my last vendor I had to choose for our wedding. I really dreaded picking flowers out since I know nothing about what looks good with what. My sister highly recommended her local florist, Kentlands Flowers and Bows. I made an appointment to meet Kim and I never looked back since. She really made choosing our wedding flowers easy, enjoyable, and fun. I told Kim right off the bat, I was dreading to choose flowers and she laughed saying she was going to make my experience fun. Kim was true to her word and delivered beautiful and gorgeous flowers to our venue. My bouquet was the most complimented along with our other arrangements. I will definitely visit Kentlands Flowers and Bows again for any floral arrangement. Thank you Kim and staff for the most fabulous arrangements I have ever seen!

Terry · Married on 07/08/2017

My daughter and I worked with Rachel at Kentlands Flowers and Bows. Our goal was to really tie together the colors and both the bride's side (hues of blue) and the groom's side (hues of lavender) into our table centerpieces. We also really love the soft, romantic look of hydrangeas, so we came in with some photos/ideas of what we had in mind. Rachel was very easy to work with. When she sent a centerpiece sample photo a few months later (we had contracted early, and the flowers we decided upon were not yet in bloom), we asked for some changes/tweaks, to which she was completely amenable. Rachel even decided to stay longer after set-up. She wanted to make sure that the beautiful bridesmaid bouquets were properly set (after the wedding ceremony) into their vases in the reception space - going above and beyond the call of duty. The bridal bouquet, btw, was gorgeous. I really had the sense that both she and Kim, the owner of the company, genuinely cared about us and my daughter's wedding. Besides the fact that the bride and groom were thrilled with the flowers, we received loads of compliments from our wedding guests. Not only did we reuse the flowers the next day at the hotel for a brunch, I have two centerpieces at home that I'm still enjoying.

Finding this place saved me!! I called after I had been told by 5 other florists they couldn't get shasta daisies for my upcoming wedding, but here I had no problem. The same day I came in, we were able to put together an estimate and creative sketches on my centerpieces, bouquet etc... Excellent customer service.

jen · Married on 10/26/2013

Kim and her team did an absolutely beautiful job with our wedding flowers- bouquets, bouts, table centerpieces, chuppah, ceremony & cocktail hour flowers! She took my vision and ran with it and delivered incredibly beautiful florals that were in line with what I had imagine but also exceeded my expectations! I'd certainly recommend them to any other brides!

Amal · Married on 08/20/2011

Kentland Flowers & Bows did wonderful and creative work on the bouquets and flower arrangements for our wedding. They truly took my vision and made it into reality.

Our wedding day turned out to be just as we always wished it would be- and we received so many compliments on the centerpieces and the bouquets! I'm sure our pictures will be amazing because of the flowers the team created.

As someone who is a total novice when it comes flowers, I didnt know where to begin. I was most impressed by the time they took to work with me, literally pulling out flower after flower, to see if I liked them.

As someone who is extremely dependent on email/internet, my only issue was that sometimes it took a while to receive responses to emails and the website is still under construction. Really not a huge deal, but since I am basically chained to a computer all day at work, instant gratification is always appreciated.

I am certain they will make many more brides as happy as I am.

Natalie Embrey · Married on 01/12/2008

Kentlands Flowers and Bows provided absolutely beautiful flowers for my wedding. They were exactly what I pictured. I brought in some similar pictures and we talked about the kinds of flowers that I liked and then they arrived exactly as I expected. We were thrilled!

Andrea · Married on 04/23/2005

3.5

Very elegant and creative.