Kent Island Flowers Reviews

Kent Island Flowers 6
Kent Island Flowers 7

Luke · Married on 09/30/2019

Beautiful flowers

The most beautiful displays I have ever seen. The flowers were marvelous

Sent on 10/01/2019

Sara · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Flowers for our Wedding

Working with Brianna was a great choice for our wedding! She had great prices and beautiful results for our wedding! We considered ordering flowers online but once we found Brianna we changed our minds! It was a super simple process. I sent her photos of arrangements I liked on Pinterest and she got back to me right away with examples of what we could do! We met then to go over everything. And the day of our wedding she was great with dropping off all the arrangements at all our locations! She did a great job I'm glad we went with this florist!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Kent Island Flowers 8
    Kent Island Flowers 9
    Kent Island Flowers 10
    Kent Island Flowers 11
    Kent Island Flowers 12

Mandy · Married on 10/20/2018

Brianna did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding. They turned out even better then I had planned. She was very accommodating and helpful in setting up and making sure everything looked beautiful for my special day! I would recommend her 110%.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Gabby · Married on 08/18/2018

I had so many colpments on my flowers for my wedding. My bridesmaids loved gets and I’m glad I was able to go with kent Island Flowers. Brianna will never disappoint you with her professionalism and kindness. I will be a kent Island flower customer for life.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Debbie · Married on 06/28/2018

Kent Island Flowers was our florist for my daughter's June 2018 wedding. The flowers were absolutely beautiful! Brianna was easy to work with and very professional. She had shown us pictures of weddings she had done, which was a great help with bringing our wedding flower ideas to life, So much attention to detail with each arrangement and bouquet and the flowers were extremely fresh. Great talent, good customer service and affordable pricing. Many thanks, Brianna, for helping to make Kristen's day all that she had imagined!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jamie · Married on 06/23/2018

It was a pleasure working with Brianna, she was recommended to me by my wedding planner and happened to be the same florist for my cousin’s wedding! As different as our wedding themes were, the arrangements for both were stunning!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Kent Island Flowers 13

Belinda · Married on 11/04/2017

Brianna was FANTASTIC!!! Like most reviews, I was also skeptical but could not have been more pleased with the autumn centerpieces that she did for our rehearsal dinner. We received numerous compliments. She also was very responsive, detail oriented and customer attentive which means so much!!! Thank you, Brianna!!!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Marni · Married on 10/28/2017

Brianna was amazing! She went out of her way to ensure we could meet to discuss the flowers for my wedding and she worked with my budget by offering various options to lower costs. The flowers were perfect! They held up through the entire day and even through most of the week after the wedding. It was a nice way to bask in all my wedding glory post-wedding.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Kent Island Flowers 14
    Kent Island Flowers 15
    Kent Island Flowers 16
    Kent Island Flowers 17
    Kent Island Flowers 18
    Kent Island Flowers 19

Erin · Married on 10/22/2017

It was a pleasure working with Brianna for my wedding flowers. She came up with beautiful arrangements for the bouquets and extra decorations. Her flowers were stunning! She took my ideas and provided great advice to keep the flowers in season and in budget. I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Suzanne · Married on 09/08/2017

Brianna, the floral/wedding manager = absolutely incredible. We were a little skeptical about using a grocery store for our wedding flowers simply because it didn't sound quite right, and we will eat our apology for thinking that for the rest of our lives. After I called her to see if she had availability to help with our event, we emailed her photos of flowers we liked as well as invited her to a shared Pinterest board. We ended up meeting with her in person twice ahead of the event. She was responsive to messages throughout (even gave us her personal cell phone number and accommodated text messaging when that was easiest) and even made sure that our two toss bouquets were ready ahead of the other flowers so that we could have flowers at the hotel for photographer staging while we were getting ready. Our venue picked up the rest of the flowers to take straight there. She made wrist corsages, boutonnieres (including one for our 18 month old ringbearer), a beautiful assymmetrical floral arbor for the arch for our ceremony, and 20 beautiful arrangements around a floating candle vase inside of wooden lanterns. We found the lanterns and the floating candles vases online and brought them all to her two days ahead of the wedding. We had brought a lantern and vase for her weeks ahead of time so that she could scope out what would work best ahead of time. She even affixed our table number signs into the arrangements. These flowers went beyond our wildest dreams and kept us well below the budget we thought we'd need to make our wedding flowers so beautiful. As a two bride couple, we were hesitant meeting with every single vendor as a matter of not making anyone feel uncomfortable about our wedding. Brianna didn't blink twice and was great to work with. Thank you, Safeway!
    Photos for reference: http://nicolebarrphotography.com/suz-ana-silver-swan-bayside-eastern-shore-maryland.

Sent on 09/14/2017
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/10/2017

I loved my flowers that were prepared by Kent Island Safeway. Brianna was great and paid close attention to detail. She was very friendly and made sure that my flowers were exactly the way I wanted them to be. I recommend this vendor.

Sent on 09/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 05/13/2017

Brianna is absolutely amazing ! My flowers were beyond perfect for my wedding day. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests that the flowers were beautiful. Brianna was so flexible and was there if you needed anything. I would recommend her to any bride getting married !

Sent on 09/30/2017

AMAZING!! The flowers that I purchased from Safeway for my wedding were better than any wedding flowers I've ever seen. It was completely unbelievable that they're from the grocery store. Brianna was awesome to work with. The affordable pricing had me immediately sold. I highly recommend this Safeway for any Kent Island brides!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

Our wedding venue recommended Brianna Bennett from Safeway's florist department for our wedding flowers, and we are SO happy they did! Brianna was wonderful to work with - she has great ideas and is really good at what she does! That was helpful for me since I had no idea what I was doing when it came to flowers. I sent her pictures from Pinterest, we talked in person, and she really walked me through every step of the process. Considering how much wedding flowers can normally cost, Safeway was beyond reasonably priced!! I HIGHLY recommend going with Safeway if you want affordable and STUNNING flowers! Brianna was the magic behind it all, and when I saw everything she created for us on our wedding day I was floored! Everything was so gorgeous, I couldn't believe my eyes. If you're getting married on Kent Island, go to Safeway and talk to Brianna!!! You won't regret it :)

Sent on 09/13/2016

I have had Brianna do flowers for my wedding and my daughters and she did a fantastic job!!! I would highly recommend her for all occasions.

Sent on 11/04/2017

Flowers are stupidly overpriced most places. I've always been a firm believer that grocery store flowers last the longest and are by far the prettiest flowers. Safeway didn't let me down. While they weren't cheap, the quality of the flowers and the arrangements were amazing. I can't express how amazingly happy I was with the flowers we got from Safeway. And I didn't give much direction on how to arrange the bouquet, and I think it was my most favorite decoration from that day. All communication was done via email, until the day before the wedding when I went to the Safeway to pay.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

The florist at Safeway is great! She was easy to work with in person, and extremely flexible to changes over the phone. The flowers turned out BEAUTIFULLY! I was particularly impressed with my bridal bouquet, which came with the stems wrapped in ivory satin (to match my ivory theme) dotted with pearls! I also got a boutonniere for my groom, two pin-corsages for the moms, a garland for the top of our archway, and I got some balloons inflated that I got from a separate decor kit. It was all ready on time, and very beautifully done, for a much better price than a florist shop!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Alicia · Married on 05/02/2015

I can't thank Brianna enough for the beautiful floral arrangements she created for my daughter's wedding. Everything was AMAZING! Her creativity made each arrangement fabulous. She is very talented and we are so grateful she was recommended to us. I will most certainly highly recommend Brianna for floral arrangements for any occasion. Safeway is fortunate to have a her. And, the pricing was especially reasonable. Brianna helped make the wedding a PERFECT day!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Kathy · Married on 07/21/2017

We were so happy to work with Brianna on our daughter's wedding. Each and every centerpiece was made up of different shapes and sizes of glassware and Brianna made each and every one special. We received so many complements on her behalf. The bridal and bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous as were the arrangements for bar and fire place mantel. Brianna was so knowledgeable and willing to make suggestions regarding flowers for our daughter to consider while working with her color selections. It was truly a pleasure to work with Brianna. She even tracked down urns for us that were used at the arch where the ceremony took place and now that I mentioned the arch, it was beautifully decorated as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Brianna to anyone planning a wedding. All I can say is Brianna hits the three P's, she is pleasant, personable and professional.

Sent on 09/26/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/12/2015

I was floored when the coordinators at my venue recommended Brianna Bennett at Safeway for my wedding flowers. Could a grocery store actually make beautiful bouquets? YES! They can! I showed Brianna pictures of what I wanted and also asked for her advice on my bridesmaid bouquets. I think working with a large retailer worked out because of their ability to get a wide variety of flowers, including ones that may not be in season. Brianna provided my bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnieres, mothers corsages, centerpiece flowers, and cake flowers. My flowers were already at the venue when I arrived and my jaw dropped when I saw them! My photographer could not believe they were from Safeway! The best part besides the beauty… the price! All of my flowers together cost the same as a friend’s bridal bouquet by itself!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Valerie · Married on 07/03/2018

Brianna was great! She did a fabulous job on the flowers for our wedding!!! Best prices in town too!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 05/19/2018

Brianna is absolutely amazing at what she does! We highly recommend her. She has a good vision on what you want and how to turn in into something so beautiful! She thinks of every detail. She will deliver and setup and is very reasonable. The quality of her flowers are amazing too, our guests were able to enjoy our flowers at home for quite a while.

Sent on 07/26/2018
    Kent Island Flowers 20
    Kent Island Flowers 21
    Kent Island Flowers 22
    Kent Island Flowers 23
  • Cate

Cate · Married on 08/08/2015

When the head coordinator at our venue suggested we go to Safeway and get our flowers I was extremely hesitant. I went in with a negative attitude, and had very little expectations of Safeway's flowers and giant expectations for what I wanted my flowers to look like. However, everything changed when I met Briana, the all-star florists of all florists! She was so patient, helpful, creative, accommodating, and great to work with! She told us different ways to save money like buying our centerpiece holders/vases at dollar tree; which saved us $12 per vase for a total of $210 just on vases. The flowers were stunning, the arrangements were exactly what I wanted, the bouquets were beautiful, and the price was almost too good to be true. I couldn’t be happier with this vendor, and recommend Briana to anyone getting married on the Eastern Shore.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Kent Island Flowers 30
    Kent Island Flowers 31
    Kent Island Flowers 32
    Kent Island Flowers 33

Who would ever think of Safeway for your wedding flowers? A couple of recent brides recommended that I see what Safeway has to offer since it would be affordable and they have more options for flowers - even those not in season. I worked with Brianna Bennett and she was professional, helpful and I am glad that I choose Safeway for my flowers. Anyone getting married should at least see what they have - you would be surprised!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Linda · Married on 09/16/2016

Great quality of flowers for not a lot of money. I purchased 1 bridal and 2 bridesmaid's bouquets, 2 wrist corsages and 4 boutonnieres for $325. Ordered them last minute and were ready afternoon of wedding. Close to home so that made it nice. Very fresh. Still have some of the lilies 10 days later.

Sent on 09/26/2016