Ken's Entertainment Group Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
    Katie Married on 09/09/2016
    Ken was the DJ for our wedding and provided exceptional service! We also used the photo booth and uplighting which greatly contributed to the fabulous party.
    Colleen Married on 06/04/2016
    Ken was great to work with at our reception. We were able to fill out the online forms ahead of time with the wedding timeline, specific requests, and tempo for the night. I had a phone call with Ken the week before the wedding to go over any other details. The reception went very smoothly, Ken played exactly what we wanted, and everyone had a blast dancing the night away!
    Todd Married on 09/19/2015
    Ken was great to work with and him and his staff did a great job and made our special day one to remember!!
  • Sharita
    Sharita Married on 08/15/2015
    Ken's Entertainment Group is a vendor that you definately should hire! Ken's eye for things is something that just doesn't exist in other photographers I've either dealt with in the past or had a consultation with when planning our wedding. Ken has the ability to capture moments is like none other. He then works his magic with layouts and edits that surpass the competition. Ken is very professional at all times. He is flexible and will work within your budget. He is great at letting you know when he's running specials too. The quality of his images both electronic and printed are simply the best. He has a wide variety of packages to choose from with add-ons as his client is interested. I recommend Ken's entertainment group to everyone. I used him as our wedding photographer/videographer he also did our engagement photos & save-the-dates and our uplighting. I've used his photo booth services for my daughter's sweet 16 and had the pleasure of meeting his other staff (who is equally as nice & professional) Ken's Entertainment Group is my go-to for all things photo! The albums and canvas photos he produces are nothing less than awesome. And my wedding video?! LOVE IT! His special effects and music were stellar! He sent us a "proof" and we didn't edit a thing! And the same with our wedding album, he drafted the layout & sent to us for proofing, somehow he knew exactly which photos we'd want in our wedding album (out of the 1000's that he took). Ken is definately attentive to detail. He is well organized and helpful all the time. I've used other photo booth services before but this was by far THE BEST. Please don't downgrade & choose another photographer - ever! Always use Ken for all things photo!
    Jaimie Married on 08/01/2015
    Ken was our DJ for the wedding and he was so much fun! He got the crowd involved and helped fill the room with energy! He played the few songs I requested and was able to choose songs that everyone loved! I was on the dance floor ALL night long! I also went with the pink uplighting and it looked gorgeous! I am so thankful we chose Ken to be our DJ! I would highly recommend him to anyone!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 07/25/2015
    Ken was the dj for our wedding and he did a fantastic job! He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Highly recommend him!!
    Mandy Married on 02/28/2015
    Our wedding DJ and videographer were fantastic! Not only were they very professional, but they really got involved with the crowd and made sure everyone was enjoying themselves! Our DJ, was amazing - though I forget his name. I would use him for any other event we have personally. Our videographer did a great job with getting great video of people dancing, singing and preparations. Our recap video was the highlight, but it was all fantastic. Ken's Entertainment Group was recommended by our wedding venue, Flourtown Country Club, but I would highly recommend them to anyone at any venue.
    Heather Married on 11/01/2014
    This vendor was recommended to us by our wedding venue. We are happy we chose him. Ken the owner was our actual photographer that day. Our wedding day was a cold and rainy day but we feel confident that he was still able to capture our wedding day in detail. He even offered suggestions of poses we hadn't even thought of. We were lucky that the rain had stopped just in time to get some great photos around the outside of our venue which was a country club. However, we didn't get see our actual photos yet but he did give us a glimpse at quite a few of the pictures he took, and they looked great! From the first day I contacted Ken until the day of the wedding he was always responsive and very nice. He was very easy to work with and half the time I didn't even notice he was standing around taking pictures. He was like a photographer ninja! He was very familiar with our wedding venue and he knew all the best places to get the best photos. He also worked with us in getting a package that fit our needs specifically. He also offers other services such as lighting, videography and DJ. We also used his company for lighting and DJ and it was so convenient to be able to have all that from one source. I would recommend Kens Entertainment to anyone looking for photography or any of the other services he offers.
    Michelle Married on 10/25/2014
    Great services! He gave us lighting that looked beautiful and the music was great! Thanks!
    Michelle Married on 06/06/2014
    Ken was an awesome DJ! The set up and lights looked great, and the music selection flowed perfectly! I rec'd a lot of compliments on his services! He was very interactive with our guests; we danced all night! We paid extra for the gobo, spotlight on the wedding and facade set up--definitely worth it! I highly recommend Ken's Entertainment Group for all events in need of a DJ!
    Heather Married on 09/01/2013
    We used Ken's Entertainment Group for our photography, DJ and lighting. Tony, our photographer was amazing!!! It was super hot for our pre-ceremony pictures, and he did his best to knock out all the shots and get us to cooler air in our cars. He was very professional and did an amazing job with everything. Ken also did a great job with editing and creating the pictures for us.

The DJ and lighting for our reception was awesome as well, the lighting truly made the room have an amazing look, and the music was great!
  • User1346794 2+ years ago
    Ken and his team were great! Our pictures came out amazing & the DJ kept the party going! Great value with outstanding service!
    Mark Married on 07/28/2013
    My new wife and I couldn't be happier. Ken exceeded our expectations. Everything was absolutely incredible. Nothing but positive feedback from our guests at our wedding as well.
    Stephanie Married on 07/13/2013
    We were very happy with our Videographer and DJ! Ken had many great ideas for the video and we can't wait to see our video when it is completed. Sabrina was a wonderful DJ! She was enthusiastic and chose music that got a lot of people on the dance floor. She also made sure to play most of the music we requested. Thanks Ken's Entertainment Group for making our day even more special!
    Katy Married on 01/19/2013
    Ken's Entertainment was everything an dmore than I could have ever expected! The photographs were returned to us so quickly and they turned out beautifully. I would reocmmend this company to anyone I know getting married.
    Nicole Married on 12/01/2012
    Ken's Entertainment Group was fantastic to work with. Two months later, guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had at our reception! Ken was extremely patient with the changes I requested for our album. Now that we have it, I couldn't be happier with the results! I would definitely recommend this vendor to other brides for photography, music and lighting. Thanks Ken!!
    Denaja Married on 08/24/2012
    Ken Photography is amazing!!!!!! Their team captured the best footage and images from my wedding. So happy to have had the opportunity to work with Ken Photography. They're the best!!!!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 08/18/2012
    I met Ken at a bridal show in Plymouth meeting and of all the photography vendors that were present, his booth stood out. From initial time we spoke of what i was looking for to the quality of photos that he presented. He is amazing. None of his photos look posed they all tell a story. I felt I could trust him and his photographers from the start. Not only does this he offer lighting, he offers lighting, videography, and dj services. I just got married this weekend and haven't gotten my photos but from the shots that we did and the amazing photographer that made us feel so comfortable and had fun. The lighting he did for the reception was right on point. simply beautiful. I am more than impressed with the service and I would recommend anyone to book this company.
    Michael Married on 11/11/2011
    Ken's was fantastic. Pictures and album superb, videographer top notch, and DJ Broadneck was the best wedding DJ. I have already recommended Ken's numerous times. He will capture your most precious moments and present them in a truly wonderful package that you can cherish for the rest of your life!
    Beth Married on 09/09/2011
    I was extremely happy with working with Ken from Ken Entertainment Group. He is an understanding person and is very helpful. Ken is willing to work with anyone. He allows you to make payments so you do not have to pay up front. My Videographer was sick (he was not with Ken Enterainment Group) and told me last minute that he could not make it to the reception. Ken called his wife and was there to video tape the reception. Also my DJ was amazing he kept my guests on their feet all night.
    I recommend Ken for your wedding or even a special event.

Thanks Ken for capturing our memories!!
    Amy Married on 10/11/2008
    Both my husband and I were both very impressed by the quality of the work, the attention to detail, and attentiveness. The sound quality and editing of our wedding video was amazing. I could clearly hear every word of our vows. All of our pictures are beautiful and the photo hour was actually quite fun. The dj services were also excellent- the reception was kept moving and lots of people were dancing. I really appreciated with how crazy the day was that there was always someone to tell me "We need to do this now" and how we could save time by doing this, etc. It was a huge help. I would highly recommend Ken's Entertainment Group.
    Adriane Married on 06/07/2008
    Ken Huber provided the highest quality any bride and groom could ask for when helping plan the music for their big day. Ken was recommended to us through the country club we had our reception and we couldn't have been more happy. We LOVED the online access. Anytime we had questions, problems or concerns, Ken answered us via email or called us back within 24 hours...sometimes within a few hours! I'm an event planner myself so I had high expectations for everything to be organized and run smoothly. Ken eased all of my worries and even outperformed my expectations for the day! All of my family and friends complimented the music and Ken. I recommended Ken to a colleague of mine whose mom used him for a gathering. My colleague said her mom LOVED Ken and was so thankful I recommended someone who is so proficient and professional. I think may brides make the mistake of thinking they have to spend a ton of money to get quality...quality is Ken Huber...and he was worth every penny!
    Carolyn Married on 04/19/2008
    They offer what is called a "Coffee Table Album". There are no loose photos, they are imaged right on a thick page. The layout is beautiful. There is no empty space, the background is another picture. I am always getting compliments on how lovely my album came out. Ken and his photographer Natalie, could not be any more professional and nice to a eager and excited bride (with many questions) It took only two weeks before my prints were available online to view. And only 6 months before my album, 300 4x6 prints, a proof book, a photo slide show with music, and 2 11x16 & 6 8x10 prints to be ready. I am very satisfied with everything. I recommend Ken's Entertainment Group to anyone who wants high quality photos at a very reasonably priced package.
    Jennifer Married on 11/16/2013
    Ken is great and our video was perfect. The video quality was excellent. Ken was recommended by a close friend who used him for photography, video, and DJ three years ago. My husband and I appreciated the time Ken spent with us to create our "love story" video, which we viewed during our reception and our guests LOVE IT! Ken is extremely patient and flexible. I would definitely recommend him and his company for your wedding or special event.
    Brooke Married on 03/24/2012
    Ken's entertainment group was very professional and accommodating. I loved the product.