Kenny Kings El Timbalero Reviews

9 Reviews for Kenny Kings El Timbalero

• Tabitha

Tabitha C. · Married on 01/08/2021

Best Entertainment in Orlando

I don’t even know where to begin. Kenny is such a true artist and can turn anything into a party. I had the best wedding reception and Kenny is to thank for that. A very special moment was when Kenny let my father in law play a little bit. We will never forget that special moment! We are so glad Jasmine & Kenny played a special role in our big day. Best Decision Ever!!

Sent on 04/10/2021

Minerva C. · Married on 09/28/2020

Wonderful, fun and exciting

Amazing musician. Love the energy. Guests were so happy and had a wonderful time.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Nancy · Married on 06/18/2020

Great Gatsby Wedding July 8, 2021.

Kenny kings and Jazmine are an amazing duo. From the very beginning Jazmine was very responsive to any questions that I had. Kenny Kings is one amazing timbalero. He truly knows how to get the crowd started and keep it going the entire night. You guys will not be disappointed with Kennykings. The hora Loca was fun, energetic, and amazing. Thank you, thank you and thank you again for such an amazing night. Everyone at our wedding said “it was the best wedding that they ever been too”, and of course it had everything to do with Kenny kings music and Pressplay. 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Is truly not enough, it’s more like 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.

Sent on 07/21/2021
  • I

Iris Z. · Married on 03/22/2020

Amazing talent and very professional

Kenny will be sure to liven up any event. He is versatile in many different genres. Kenny and Jasmine are definitely professional and reliable. From booking to the wedding day , everything was smooth. Through this experience my husband and I also gained two friends. Kenny and Jasmine are awesome. We booked them twice already and plan to hire again. Thank you guys for your professionalism and making us feel like family.

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Gina

Gina T. · Married on 03/20/2020

Wow Factor to our wedding for sure !

We wanted to add something different to our wedding that would make us stand out from the rest. When we found Kenny Kings El Timbalero it was a hit. We checked out his videos and I was dancing up a storm. I knew I had to try to book him. Jasmine was so quick to respond and super attentive towards our needs. We were unsure what we really wanted and they worked with me. We had to postpone the wedding due to the pandemic and they were able to rebook me a year later with zero issues. During the wedding, we were so happy and excited to see his light display and drums. They both were very friendly, informative and patient. Honestly, we felt like we knew them forever. His performance was so energetics, had everyone dancing to his beat. He kept along with all the dj's songs and mixes. It was amazing! My guest were blown away from the Hora Loca ! Totally worth the investment and we would highly recommend Kenny Kings El Timbalero for your next event ! You would be a hit - we still are!

Sent on 05/19/2021

Maria · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing performance!

Kenny made our reception dance so much fun! The energy at our wedding was absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2019

Beyond amazing!

Kenny is a MUST HAVE at your wedding or next event!! Jasmin, his manager was a huge help.. she quickly responded to any/all emails! Kenny was an absolute hit at our wedding, it was that extra “it” factor and everyone loved it!! Dance floor was packed and everyone is still talking about it! BOOK KENNY NOW!!! :)

Sent on 11/25/2019
  • Tim

Tim S. · Married on 08/05/2019

Kenny was amazzzzzing!

Kenny worked with our DJ to make sure that our night went smoothly! He showed up early, and his setup was clean and neat, and he definitely brought the party to a whole other level! He provided foam glow sticks too, which our guests loved!

We did an Hora Loca for the last hour of our reception, and we were blown away! Thanks for everything Kenny! :)

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Jose

Jose A. · Married on 10/19/2018

Energized our wedding!

Kenny was recommended by two separate vendors while getting quotes for dancers and DJs. I wasn’t completely sold on having one person on an instrument because I felt they’d get drowned out by the DJ. I was wrong. Kenny not only energized the music with his drums but he would get people off their seats by simply complementing a song. He was the perfect touch to our wedding which had samba dancers towards the end. He let me (groom) hop in and jam to a couple of songs too. At the end of the wedding he signed and gave us the drumsticks which was a cool touch. If you’re even considering a drummer do it and make it Kenny.

Sent on 07/13/2019