Kenny i Entertainment Reviews

103 | Atlantic City, NJ

103 Reviews for Kenny i Entertainment

Amy and Joe Allen · Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic Dj!

We told Kenny that we would have a very small wedding and there would be young kids there. We gave very little guidance and he knocked it out of the park. The kids had an absolute blast with his song selections and kid games. He also dazzled the adults with his exceptional talent on the violin. We would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you Kenny!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Urillo · Married on 10/05/2019

Kenny is awesome !

Kenny was absolutely amazing !! He was a hit at our wedding and talented beyond belief !! Our guest are still in awe at his ability to play the violin, guitar, and sing! Thanks for making our wedding such a special day !

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Debbe

Debbe Brady · Married on 09/24/2019

My Event on 9-21-19

I just wanted to thank you again for providing us with an absolutely amazing evening of music and entertainment. Everyone loved you, and you kept that party going strong with your combination of DJ, Violin, entertainment, games, etc. We all loved it, and I would be more than happy to provide recommendations or reviews for you at any time!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Vitale · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing!! Fun, engaging and extremely professional!

Kennyi entertainment was amazing!! He was professional, engaging with the guests, and an overall trip!! Everyone loved his vibe and his extremely impressive violin playing abilities! Thank you for naking our special day such a fun event!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kayce D’Annunzio · Married on 09/08/2019

A Beautiful Day!

We ran into Kennyi at a One Atlantic’s Open House event. He was playing the violin and we were impressed! We knew immediately that’s our guy. Once we got to chatting we realized he was so friendly and genuine. He does a great job of building the energy and getting guests involved. No one at our wedding have ever seen a strolling violin before. He also made the moment extra special as he played the violin as I walked down the aisle. Thank you Kenny and Karen for entertaining and treating our guests like family!

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Janne

Janne · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream wedding comes true

I am very pleased with Kenny I entertainment. He came with his beautiful singing assistant (daughter?). He was the DJ for our wedding and unlike most DJ\'s he offers something very unique --Not only is he a DJ but he does beautiful live violin music. My dream for my wedding ceremony was to walk down the aisle to a beautiful violin piece and Kenny made it all possible! After the wedding ceremony, he transformed from a violinist to a DJ and it was amazing how many little creative activities he added throughout the evening. The audience was engaged and hopping around on the dance floor the whole time! He has a magic way of feeling out the crowd and knowing what they need to stay entertained. Kenny also worked beautifully with my officiant to incorporate some of his agenda such as singing the father daughter dance. He also included a time where I could go up and sing to the groom! Everything was perfect and Kenny and his assistant (daughter?) are super nice and super pleasant to work with! I highly recommend Kenny I entertainment!

Sent on 09/07/2019

Sarah Shone · Married on 09/07/2019

Our experience was absolutely amazing with KennyI

KennyI was amazing through the whole wedding experience. We booked pretty last minute. I called to get some information and he met me at the venue the next day to come up with a plan to make my wedding exactly what I wanted it to be! KennyI and his assistant really knew how to work the crowd. They got everyone up and dancing and took every single request. When I booked KennyI as a DJ I did not expect him to bring a violin and walk around to each table and play a requested song on the violin, and we had over 150 guests! We also booked a photo booth with KennyI and the scrapbook we got at the end of the wedding of everyone’s pictures was awesome. It really gave us a great way to remember our wedding! We can’t thank KennyI and his team enough for making our special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Cecelia

Cecelia Leto · Married on 09/01/2019

Kennyi, Talented Musicians, Ultimate Professionals

If I could give more than 5 Stars, I would. As the Mother of the Groom, I wanted a perfect wedding day for my son and his bride, and that is exactly what they had. Kenny as a violinist, Marie's beautiful voice, both of their personalities and attention to detail allowed me to be worry free. I experience all of the special moments of love and then we partied the night away. A true music professional makes all of the difference in the world and Kenny i is the whole package. Thank you Kenny i Entertainment!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

So much fun!

Kenny and his team were so fun to work with! Kenny’s assistant made sure everything was all set a month before the wedding and Kenny flawlessly adjusted music choices that I changed the day of the wedding! At no point were we stressed out or felt like the music was slow/people weren’t having fun. He even gave us an encore after what was supposed to be the last song! He brought maracas and blow up guitars that completely surprised us and was honestly one of the funnest parts of the night to see everyone playing the guitar behind him in what looked like a choreographed dance. So many people commented on his violin skills- he knew every song they asked for! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a super fun wedding reception!!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kathy

Kathy Scalfaro · Married on 08/30/2019

Kasia & Dominic’s Wedding

Perfect party maker! Excellent entertainer, interactive with all guests. Extremely talented musician who is able to make everyone laugh with his impeccable humor. Great showmanship! Impeccably organized. Our guest kept asking where did we find such a great DJ.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Dominic Scalfaro · Married on 08/30/2019

Scalfaro Wedding

Kenny I entertainment is the ultimate in party goer. He should be rated a 5 star +, someone who goes the distance at 110%. Guaranteed to bring the party to the extreme and put smiles on everyone’s face and laughter in everyone’s voices. Book it....

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Nadia

Nadia Kwaja · Married on 08/30/2019

Wedding ceremony and cocktail

Kenny I is just what you need on your wedding day. Throughout the process, Kenny was responsive, provided feedback and open to suggestions. Kenny’s energy makes you want to smile. He is professional, friendly, and passionate about what he does. We were so happy with the wonderful music played for our ceremony and cocktail hour.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Kristen · Married on 08/17/2019

Just The Best

Here’s your Testimonial:
    Wow. You were fantastic! You took a wedding and turned it into THE wedding. Everyone had such a wonderful
    time and many said it was the best wedding they had ever been to! That was because the entertainment was
    so amazing and engaging for everybody! I will give you glowing reviews and recommend you wherever I go.
    Thank you, thank, thank you!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Manuela

Manuela Patino · Married on 08/11/2019

Couldn’t have had it any other way

Kenny will not only address all of your needs but seek to also improve your experience in ways that you have not yet thought of. A true musician and wedding visionary.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/21/2019

Great service

We are super excited to have Kenny himself perform at our wedding! Not only will they be DJ-ing, but Kenny also offers the violin during the ceremony AND dinner! They offer such a custom and unique experience that cannot be beat!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Molander · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing! Personable. Easy to work with!!

Kennyi entertainment came highly recommended and now I know why. My new husband and I were beyond pleased with the professionalism along side Kenny’s extremely personal way with which he worked with us. He made excellent suggestions and did an amazing job with our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He also honored our thoughts and wishes shaping them into exactly what we wanted. He helped make our experience memorable. However, The BEST part was him strolling through the tables taking requests during dinner playing the violin. Thanks to Kenny and his staff for making everything about our experience memorable. PS I highly recommend the Photo Booth. It was genius.

Sincerely,
    Suzanne and Sean Molander

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding entertainment

We could not be happier in our choice in selecting Kenny i Entertainment for our wedding. His professionalism, ability to read and engage the audience, in addition to his sheer talent added an elegant element to our magical day. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about Kenny, some even asked for his business card for their future events. He played both classic (“Canon in D” and “A Thousand Years”) and contemporary (“Don’t Stop Believing” and “Sweet Caroline”) music. Our guests were so ready to party and dance after his fun and classy performance. I would highly recommend Kenny i and his team if you too want to have a memorable day.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Susan Hosen · Married on 06/28/2019

Beach wedding - outdoor precession, cocktail hour & reception party!

Kenny was awesome! All of my guests kept asking me where I found the DJ. Not only did he DJ the wedding but he also played violin for the ceremony. It’s such a beautiful added bonus that he is able to do that. He plays several instruments along with the music and has fun accessories for the party! I highly recommend Kenny I entertainment for ANY venue. He is a true professional and a class act.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kim & Charlie · Married on 06/23/2019

Best Wedding EVER!!!

Kenny I was hands down the best! Everyone was amazed. Even the staff at our wedding venue was in shock by his stellar performance. Not only is he a five star DJ, he is an exceptionally talented musician. The crowd was floored with his violin skills. He made the day absolutely magical. I can not thank Kenny and Karen
    enough for the most memorable night of our lives!

Sent on 09/10/2019

Meaghan · Married on 06/15/2019

Unbelievable!

I cannot express enough how incredible Kenny I and Marie were for our wedding! They had everyone involved at all times, were by far the kindest people we’ve ever met, we’re always accommodating and what better than his violin playing at dinner! UNBELIEVABLE experience! Would hire him/them for any and every event again

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rosa Nieves · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, fun!!!

I, personally, hired Kenny because he plays the violin and that's my favorite instrument. But we also hired him because of his many years of experience in the business.
    Kenny and Maria kept everyone on their feet dancing and entertainted all night long! All our guests kept asking us "where did we find our DJ?! Because, they were amazing!"
    My husband John is not much of a dancer and he was cutting the rug at our wedding!!! Thank you Kenny and Maria!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding at The Claridge 6/22

I absolutely loved working with Kenny and his team! While planning for the reception, he was always so overjoyed when talking about the event! He made me feel extra excited for how much fun my husband, our guests, and I would have at the reception. During the reception, they brought so much entertainment! Kenny’s table side violin playing made our guests so happy and excited! Our night was absolutely PERFECT and it couldn’t have been without Kenny and his team!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily Crowley · Married on 04/26/2019

Kenny and Marie ROCKED our Reception!

Kenny I and Marie are incredible DJs because they are so much more than that. They are full blown wedding reception entertainers. While dinner was being served, Kenny took his violin around to each table and took random requests and was able to play them ALL, even when my guests tried to stump him. At no charge, they used blow up guitar props to get me and my bridal party dancing and then all the guys. I will NEVER forget the memory of seeing all the men in my life playing air guitar to AC/DC. The music all night was exactly right and I honestly believe hiring Kenny was the single best decision I made for the wedding. He created memories for everyone

Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Christina

Christina Norquist · Married on 04/10/2019

AMAZING wedding and reception!!!

I cannot say enough about Kenny I and his team - they brought the party for our wedding! From our first planning conversation to the end of the reception Kenny was professional and available for all our questions and thoughts about the wedding. He offered ideas and guidance throughout, all focused on making sure our guests had the time of their lives. I was blown away by their talent. With Kenny you get DJ and musician rolled into one, and it gives him a unique insight into just what it takes to make an event. I would highly recommend Kenny I entertainment to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sarah · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenomenal

Absolutely amazing at what they do! They engaged everyone, even the people that don’t dance were on their feet. Kenny covered everything we had talked about and more. During dinner he went around to each table to play the violin and new every song that was asked. The whole night maintained the elegance I wanted while making sure it was an amazing party.

Sent on 04/01/2019