Kenny i Entertainment Reviews

98 | Atlantic City, NJ

98 Reviews for Kenny i Entertainment

Nicole Scheffler · Getting married on 05/10/2021

The best!

Kenny i is the best entertainer around!!! We initially booked the full band for our wedding this month. Due to COVID, we postponed our originally planned large wedding. We decided to have a small "mini-mony" and reception. When we were still in need of music, we immediately asked Kenny! He was the best DJ! He isn't just a DJ- he brings his violin and guitar which makes for a great event! Can't wait to have Kenny and the full gang next year!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Dr. & Mrs. Adolph Brown, Iii · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Kenny i Entertainment

You “brought it” man!!!! Thank you for a full-filled and entertaining evening. You are the most positively engaging entertainer I've ever seen in ALL of my travels. You had something for everyone. I look forward to working with you to inspire and empower others through your music.

Many thanks,

ab3

Sent on 05/28/2019

Christina Kotani · Getting married on 12/11/2020

Amazing!

I don't know where to start!!! Kenny and his team went above and beyond for our wedding day! We had a European fusion wedding and he customized our playlist and accommodated our every need. He played violin to the songs I chose in our ceremony and even during dinner.

Thank you so much for everything!!!! You are seriously the best!!

THE KOTANIS xo

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Ashli

Ashli · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Wonderful !!

Wow !! I can’t find the words to sum up how pivotal Kenny’s performance during our ceremony was. My guests were so impressed as well as I. I first met him at a bridal show & instantly knew I wanted to book with him. My mother actually contacted him & booked him for us as a gift which was wonderful. Kenny was easy to work with, prompt, professional & truly played beautifully for everything. I am so thankful that we were able to work with him & I HIGHLY recommend him to other couples.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Katie Miller · Married on 10/16/2020

The Best DJ Ever!

Kenny I Entertainment is more than just a DJ, the pair are complete entertainment for the night. They really know how to get the crowd moving and dancing all night long. Not to mention how Kenny goes to each table to play the violin , with ANY song a guest asks for. He's brilliant and listens to exactly what you want. This DJ Duo is incredible and I highly recommend them to any bride and groom who want a great time. for their wedding night!

Sent on 10/19/2020

Elizabeth Higgins · Married on 10/10/2020

Kenny was great

He did a great job helping to make everybody have a great time at our micro wedding and would highly recommend him to others.

Sent on 10/19/2020

Alyssa Skalski · Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing!!!

Kenny was absolutely phenomenal. He kept the party going, and guests were blown out of the water with how interactive he was (played the violin, brought out maracas, cow bells, blow up guitars, etc). Our reception was from 12-330 and the whole dance floor was packed even before lunch was served!!

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Kristie

Kristie Weiss · Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

KennyI.

Where do I start??? After having to completely re-plan our wedding in one month due to covid restrictions, booking Kenny I and his daughter, Marie, was one of the best things that came out of the new plans. From the start, Kenny was so great to work with and so accommodating. We were lucky enough to have Kenny and Marie both at the church ceremony and reception. The music at the church ceremony was absolutely beautiful! During dinner, Kenny went from table to take violin requests and he was SO impressive! Requests ranged from beautiful ballads, to rock songs, to even rap songs, and Kenny fulfilled them all with his impressive talent. Marie was such a fun and lively MC who got guests up and on the dance floor to have a blast. As the DJ, Kenny played such a great mix of songs that satisfied every generation and kept people dancing away all night. They were truly the best and our family/friends are STILL talking about them and how much fun they made the wedding. Needless to say, I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 09/05/2020

Molly Cusack · Married on 09/11/2020

Kenny I Entertainment

Kenny did a wonderful job playing violin and singing for our catholic mass ceremony. I would highly recommend!!! He put us all at ease knowing when exactly to start walking down the isle!

Sent on 10/16/2020
  • Gina

Gina DiNunzio · Married on 09/06/2020

The best night of our lives!

Kenny I and the jazz trio he hooked us up with (shoutout to Chuck Butler on the piano!) were amazing! All of our communication was very prompt and personable, and we felt that Kenny understood our vision for our wedding and was willing to be flexible in getting there, especially in a pandemic. He let us customize our plan; we ended up having jazz piano during cocktail hour, jazz trio during the reception, and some announcements/regular songs played on the audio system in between and at the end, and it all came together beautifully! So much fun, especially the special features Kenny added. Kenny is a great entertainer and visibly enjoys his work, which makes working with him even more fun; he very much brought our reception to life so that we could relax and enjoy, and for that we can't thank him and the trio enough. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Kelly Heckler · Married on 08/21/2020

Wedding 8/21/20

We just got married on 8/21/20 and so many of our guests have said we had the best wedding ever and had so much fun.. and we know that’s because of our entertainment!!! I didn’t pick our (original or rescheduled) date until I knew Kenny I and his band were available! That is how good they are! We were suppose to get married 4/24/20 and obviously had to reschedule only a few weeks before. Kenny I was kind and compassionate during this time and made everything so easy and less stressful. He listened to everything I wanted for our wedding day and everything was absolutely perfect. So much of our day original wedding plans were altered, from time to ceremony location and he didn’t miss a beat and was good with all the changes! We couldn’t have been happier with our wedding band and we fully recommend Kenny I for any event. Thank you again for our PERFECT wedding day entertainment!!

Sent on 08/29/2020

Carli Beckett · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing dj!

I HIGHLY recommend. The day after I had 2 people ask for his name, several phone calls talking about the DJ alone. Kenny I Entertainment did a fantastic job! I’m so happy I saw this DJ at a bridal show, if anything went right during the COVID wedding- it was definitely the DJ!

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Bethany

Bethany Wilson · Married on 07/26/2020

Kenny i is the best!

If you’re looking for a violinist, DJ, and entertainer all in one, BOOK WITH KENNY I!!!! He made our wedding day as smooth as it could to. Our guests loved his enthusiasm and talent. I have heard so many “where did you find this guy?!” since our wedding day. He was flexible and helped however he could! You won’t regret it!!!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Pam Wonderlin · Married on 06/20/2020

Rock Violinist

Kenny was fantastic! My daughter likes rock music and Kenny was able to update his playlist to include groups like Evanescence, Lady Gaga, Seether and Saliva. Rock on!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Kara Wonderlin · Married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic!!!

Kenny was extremely accommodating to the special requests we made for my sisters wedding. He is extremely talented and played rock violin so impressively!! Kenny made the whole wedding come to life. He was more than I could have ever hoped for for a wedding performance and my sister was having a blast dancing and rocking out to the music throughout the event. I recommend Kenny to everybody!

Sent on 06/21/2020

Rachael Wonderlin · Married on 06/20/2020

Huge highlight!

My sister brought Kenny in to play electric violin along with my favorite hard rock songs. It was a total surprise and an amazing one at that! He was so great. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren Fischer · Married on 06/20/2020

Flanders Micro-Wedding

Kenny worked with us from Day 1 to help make our wedding possible. After having to change or wedding date not once, but twice due to Covid-19 Kenny was more then accommodating to each new date and modifications. He was very adaptable to all our needs. Once we finally got the green light to have the wedding Kenny was ready! Since the wedding was all outside due restrictions, Kenny was more then willing to set-up his equipment on the beach and outside at the pool. Kenny did a great job with the introductions and had the crowd up and going throughout the night. Kenny provided not only good music but great entertainment. Kenny was respectful of the guest while at the same time willing to get down and dance with the groomsmen. I could not be more satisfied with Kenny. I highly recommend Kenny for any wedding or party music. Additionally, people raved at how amazing he was at playing the live violin at the ceremony and during dinner. Kenny truly is the right guy for all weddings and occasions.

Sent on 08/13/2020
  • James

James Augello · Married on 06/07/2020

Awesome DJ!

We first saw Kenny at the show at Ocean Place in 2019. We were immediately hooked. We approached him after the show and contracted him for our wedding without a second thought, which was for June 7th 2020. When COVID came, we were going to cancel everyone and everything. However, it was The Lord who had provided and pushed us through. Kenny was always faithful and a great communicator. He and his team are worth every penny. May GOD Him always.

Sent on 09/21/2020

Melody Moore · Married on 01/10/2020

Kenny is amazing!!!

Kenny went above and beyond to include our eclectic musical requests in our wedding celebration to create an experience that perfectly captured "us"! The special moments he made possible are some of our favorite memories of the day!

Sent on 10/05/2020

Eileen · Married on 12/14/2019

Kenny is a must!!

We hired Kenny for our ceremony music at a church, and he was just absolutely amazing! He guides you from the very beginning of what he will need (which is pretty much just music choices) and he does the rest! He played the violin for the procession and I couldn’t even hold it together without crying because it was so beautiful. My guests didn’t even realize it was live violin till they saw him playing because he is that good. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Amy and Joe Allen · Married on 10/13/2019

Fantastic Dj!

We told Kenny that we would have a very small wedding and there would be young kids there. We gave very little guidance and he knocked it out of the park. The kids had an absolute blast with his song selections and kid games. He also dazzled the adults with his exceptional talent on the violin. We would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat. Thank you Kenny!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Urillo · Married on 10/05/2019

Kenny is awesome !

Kenny was absolutely amazing !! He was a hit at our wedding and talented beyond belief !! Our guest are still in awe at his ability to play the violin, guitar, and sing! Thanks for making our wedding such a special day !

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Debbe

Debbe Brady · Married on 09/24/2019

My Event on 9-21-19

I just wanted to thank you again for providing us with an absolutely amazing evening of music and entertainment. Everyone loved you, and you kept that party going strong with your combination of DJ, Violin, entertainment, games, etc. We all loved it, and I would be more than happy to provide recommendations or reviews for you at any time!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Vitale · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing!! Fun, engaging and extremely professional!

Kennyi entertainment was amazing!! He was professional, engaging with the guests, and an overall trip!! Everyone loved his vibe and his extremely impressive violin playing abilities! Thank you for naking our special day such a fun event!!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Kayce D’Annunzio · Married on 09/08/2019

A Beautiful Day!

We ran into Kennyi at a One Atlantic’s Open House event. He was playing the violin and we were impressed! We knew immediately that’s our guy. Once we got to chatting we realized he was so friendly and genuine. He does a great job of building the energy and getting guests involved. No one at our wedding have ever seen a strolling violin before. He also made the moment extra special as he played the violin as I walked down the aisle. Thank you Kenny and Karen for entertaining and treating our guests like family!

Sent on 09/12/2019