Kenny i Entertainment Reviews

Kenny i Entertainment 6
Kenny i Entertainment 7

Dr. & Mrs. Adolph Brown, Iii · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Kenny i Entertainment

You “brought it” man!!!! Thank you for a full-filled and entertaining evening. You are the most positively engaging entertainer I've ever seen in ALL of my travels. You had something for everyone. I look forward to working with you to inspire and empower others through your music.

Many thanks,

ab3

Sent on 05/28/2019

Noelle · Getting married on 10/26/2019

My Wedding Day!

The best entertainment, they went above and beyond my expectations! We had a special request for Greek traditional music to be played and they were on top of everything, from planning and organizing, and when songs should be played! We had so much fun we danced through our cake cutting song so they had to play another song! Kenny and Marie were an awesome duo! They definitely made the night a fantastic night to remember!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Manuela

Manuela Patino · Married on 08/11/2019

Couldn’t have had it any other way

Kenny will not only address all of your needs but seek to also improve your experience in ways that you have not yet thought of. A true musician and wedding visionary.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 07/21/2019

Great service

We are super excited to have Kenny himself perform at our wedding! Not only will they be DJ-ing, but Kenny also offers the violin during the ceremony AND dinner! They offer such a custom and unique experience that cannot be beat!

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Molander · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing! Personable. Easy to work with!!

Kennyi entertainment came highly recommended and now I know why. My new husband and I were beyond pleased with the professionalism along side Kenny’s extremely personal way with which he worked with us. He made excellent suggestions and did an amazing job with our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He also honored our thoughts and wishes shaping them into exactly what we wanted. He helped make our experience memorable. However, The BEST part was him strolling through the tables taking requests during dinner playing the violin. Thanks to Kenny and his staff for making everything about our experience memorable. PS I highly recommend the Photo Booth. It was genius.

Sincerely,
    Suzanne and Sean Molander

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/29/2019

Wedding entertainment

We could not be happier in our choice in selecting Kenny i Entertainment for our wedding. His professionalism, ability to read and engage the audience, in addition to his sheer talent added an elegant element to our magical day. Our guests couldn’t stop raving about Kenny, some even asked for his business card for their future events. He played both classic (“Canon in D” and “A Thousand Years”) and contemporary (“Don’t Stop Believing” and “Sweet Caroline”) music. Our guests were so ready to party and dance after his fun and classy performance. I would highly recommend Kenny i and his team if you too want to have a memorable day.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Susan Hosen · Married on 06/28/2019

Beach wedding - outdoor precession, cocktail hour & reception party!

Kenny was awesome! All of my guests kept asking me where I found the DJ. Not only did he DJ the wedding but he also played violin for the ceremony. It’s such a beautiful added bonus that he is able to do that. He plays several instruments along with the music and has fun accessories for the party! I highly recommend Kenny I entertainment for ANY venue. He is a true professional and a class act.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Meaghan · Married on 06/15/2019

Unbelievable!

I cannot express enough how incredible Kenny I and Marie were for our wedding! They had everyone involved at all times, were by far the kindest people we’ve ever met, we’re always accommodating and what better than his violin playing at dinner! UNBELIEVABLE experience! Would hire him/them for any and every event again

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rosa Nieves · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing, fun!!!

I, personally, hired Kenny because he plays the violin and that's my favorite instrument. But we also hired him because of his many years of experience in the business.
    Kenny and Maria kept everyone on their feet dancing and entertainted all night long! All our guests kept asking us "where did we find our DJ?! Because, they were amazing!"
    My husband John is not much of a dancer and he was cutting the rug at our wedding!!! Thank you Kenny and Maria!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding at The Claridge 6/22

I absolutely loved working with Kenny and his team! While planning for the reception, he was always so overjoyed when talking about the event! He made me feel extra excited for how much fun my husband, our guests, and I would have at the reception. During the reception, they brought so much entertainment! Kenny’s table side violin playing made our guests so happy and excited! Our night was absolutely PERFECT and it couldn’t have been without Kenny and his team!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Emily

Emily Crowley · Married on 04/26/2019

Kenny and Marie ROCKED our Reception!

Kenny I and Marie are incredible DJs because they are so much more than that. They are full blown wedding reception entertainers. While dinner was being served, Kenny took his violin around to each table and took random requests and was able to play them ALL, even when my guests tried to stump him. At no charge, they used blow up guitar props to get me and my bridal party dancing and then all the guys. I will NEVER forget the memory of seeing all the men in my life playing air guitar to AC/DC. The music all night was exactly right and I honestly believe hiring Kenny was the single best decision I made for the wedding. He created memories for everyone

Sent on 08/16/2019
    Kenny i Entertainment 11
    Kenny i Entertainment 12

Anne Marie · Married on 03/09/2019

A Night to Remember

If we could add more stars to the 5 stars we gave Kenny & Marie, we would. They are first class entertainers and as professional as you can get. All of our guests raved about them. We had one guest tell us that he has been to many weddings, parties, etc. and Kenny and Marie were the best DJs/performers that they have ever experienced. We are very grateful that we were fortunate enough to have them for our party. They made our night a very memorable one.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Kathy · Married on 01/19/2019

Fun from start to finish

Kenny I did my wedding 30 years ago and recently did my sons wedding, both times done wonderfully. He has something for everyone at the wedding. Our guests could not say enough about what a great time they had. Thank you Kenny for making my son and daughter in laws wedding and day they will never forget

Sent on 01/26/2019

Tina Sittineri · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing, everyone said our daughter’s wedding was one of the best they have ever been to!

Wonderful, I can’t be more thankful that we found Kenny I to be the entertainer , along with his daughter. Jan. 19,2019 will day I never forget thanks to Kenny I!

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Kenny i Entertainment 13
    Kenny i Entertainment 14
    Kenny i Entertainment 15
    Kenny i Entertainment 16

Jennifer C · Married on 11/30/2018

The best!!

Kenny I performed the ceremony and cocktail hour of my wedding on 11/30. The music was so timeless and beautiful, Kenny was fun and excellent to work with. He has the best energy and kept all my
    guests happy. He made sure all the details and song considerations were arranged ahead of time. I would recommend Kenny I entertainments 100 times over!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Brielle M · Married on 11/11/2018

AMAZING Professional!

Kenny i is truly incredible!! He was the perfect professional and showman. Truly interactive with a wonderful attention to detail. Such an amazing dj.

Sent on 11/11/2018

Gina G · Married on 11/09/2018

Fantastically Skilled Musician - Fun to Work With

Kenny is incredibly talented - I cannot possibly overstate how impressed i was with his range and musical skill. I hired him for a gala of 400 people, and he worked the whole room, taking (and playing) requests off the top of his head!

All of my attendees were delighted. He added such an unexpected air of whimsy to the event, and I'm eternally grateful for all that he did to make our guests feel welcome, entertained and happy.

THANK YOU! Will definitely use again for future events. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Nancy · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic engaging attentive I loved all the props.

Amazing energetic fun knows how to reqd the crowd and get everyone engaged.
    Cant wait to use them again next year.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Susan Tindall · Married on 10/31/2018

Kenny I entertainment

My daughter's wedding guests thoroughly enjoyed Kenny I's musical accompaniment to her ceremony. He is a true professional and a joy to work with. I would recommend his service to anyone.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Leah · Married on 10/28/2018

Awesome DJ and violinist!

I am so happy my husband and I chose Kenny I Entertainment for our wedding. Our guests cannot stop talking about him and several have reached out to him to thank him for such a great night! A lot of the DJs I experienced at Bridal Shows felt like made-up microphone personalities. Kenny was genuine, super personable and so much FUN!!! He can read and adjust to the energy flow of the crowd and by the end of the night he felt like a member of the family. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jennifer Bottino · Married on 10/28/2018

Where do i start!? We love kennyi!!

I can not say enough good things about kenny and marie! We bad a blast with them and they both have so much talent! They went above and beyond for our day and made it magical!

Sent on 11/11/2018
  • Rosy

Rosy · Married on 10/20/2018

Enthusiastic and Professional!

Kenny and his team were a joy to work with! With the enthusiasm that Kenny gave off to the professionalism that was displayed through back and forth emails with his assistant. Out of all of my vendors that I dealt with Kenny and his team made me feel comfortable and made me feel in charge of what I wanted and reassured me of my decisions. I did not feel pressured when speaking to him and his joy and enthusiasm for what he does made me feel so much more at ease, especially seeing how much my guests enjoyed him and Marie. Kenny took requests around the entire room and Marie made my guests more comfortable on the dance floor. The two of them are a great duo and I'd be delighted to recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Julie Lewis · Married on 10/19/2018

Truly incredible job

Kenny and Marie helped make our wedding day the wedding of our dreams! Everyone who attended has been raving about how incredibly unique they were! They kept everyone on the dance floor all night and made it so special and fun! 10/10!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Barbara Smith · Married on 10/15/2018

Kenny I ...Hands Down the Best DJ Ever

Kenny I is amazing at listening to what your vision is and in making it happen. If you want the crowd up he's the person to do it and can read a room like no other DJ I've ever seen. Hands down the best DJ ever. and worth every cent. Keep in mind a DJ can make or break an event...Kenny will make the event.

Sent on 10/15/2018