Kenneth Pfeifer Photography Reviews

3 | Mission Viejo, CA

3 Reviews for Kenneth Pfeifer Photography

Ken is an amazing photographer! We hired Ken to take pictures for our wedding, and right from the start, we knew we were in good hands. Ken is such a friendly and genuine person - he's one of those people that leave an impression on you.

During the wedding planning process, Ken was very detailed-oriented, attentive, prompt (he showed up 30 minutes early!), reliable and knowledgeable. Ken worked endlessly for us. Prior to our wedding, we had many conversations via email, text, and phone about what exactly we wanted. He made many trips to our ceremony location and first look location to scope out the area for pictures. He gave recommendations on what would look best, but ultimately left it to us to decide what we wanted.

On our wedding day, Ken made everyone feel very comfortable and made it a very pleasant experience for everyone involved. He was funny and made guests laugh (perfect to get those natural smiles!). We really appreciated that because weddings can be so stressful - Ken was one of those individuals who helped us to relax, laugh, and remind us that everything was perfect. He went above and beyond just being our photographer - he helped us with many other details on our wedding day. We are so grateful to Ken, and we hope others will have the same experience we did.

We highly recommend Ken as a photographer. His photos are beautiful, unique, and capture the exact moment of it all. We are so happy that he was a part of our special day - he's become a good friend to us! We live in Northern California, and Ken is the only photographer we would consider to do future photo sessions with. We wished he lived closer!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Amazing! The nicest person out there that takes the best pictures! He made us look like models! We absolutely loved our pictures and have received so many complements on them.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2012

Kenneth of Kenneth Pfeifer photography has such an amazing gift to capture the beauty behind each and every shot, all while at ease. When taking our engagement photos, Kenneth made my then fiance, now husband feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera - and he was able to capture my husband perfectly. For our engagement photos, we had a different approach to what we wanted to do for these photos- and without hesitation, Kenneth was so eager and excited to put on his old wet suit and shoot our underwater engagement photos. Yes, UNDERWATER! We got him a few weight belts and he utilized his lungs to stay under the water to capture just the right photos. They are absolutely perfect!
    For our wedding, Kenneth was very professional, and knowledgeable. He made me so relaxed that everything was under control, that I didn't worry about the little things a bride does on her wedding day. I let him do his thing, working with all of my vendors to make sure my vision was executed. He was so helpful and always there capturing the perfect action shot. We received a few sneak peeks from our wedding, and they are breathtaking. I am so excited for our sit down session with him to go over all of the selected photos from our special day. Kenneth is the #1 ranked photographer in OC on Yelp, and I can surely see why. He is one of a kind and I can attest that our day would not have been as wonderful if he was not our photographer.
    My husband and I could not say enough great things about him - we feel like we hit the jack pot. Definitely worth every single penny!
    Thank you Ken!